Scope note: Ability of persons with disabilities to administer medication such as insulin shots or to use special techniques related to the disability without having special attendants or nursing help
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Self care in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2010-2015).
- van Straten A: 5 articles
- Partridge MR: 5 articles
- Yardley L: 5 articles
- Steinsbekk A: 4 articles
- Roberts NJ: 4 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Self care in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2010-2015).
- Patient Education and Counseling: 17 articles
- Diabetic Medicine: 15 articles
- Journal of Advanced Nursing: 12 articles
- Conference Proceedings: ... Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society: 7 articles
- Chronic Respiratory Disease: 7 articles