Scope note: Formerly INDUSTRIAL INJURIES. Injuries occurring on the job or acquired through work-related activities. Term added July 1998.
Use these terms to retrieve more general results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
Use this term in a search instead of the following:
- Industrial injuries
- On the job injuries
- Work disabilities
- Work related disabilities
The following are the authors with the most articles on Occupational injuries in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2010-2015).
- Cullinan P: 4 articles
- Santini M: 4 articles
- Riva MM: 4 articles
- Andersen LL: 4 articles
- Holtermann A: 3 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Occupational injuries in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2010-2015).
- Work: 31 articles
- Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine: 11 articles
- Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health: 9 articles
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine: 8 articles
- Rehabilitation: 6 articles