Scope note: Formerly INDUSTRIAL INJURIES. Injuries occurring on the job or acquired through work-related activities. Term added July 1998.
Use these terms to retrieve more general results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
Use this term in a search instead of the following:
- Industrial injuries
- On the job injuries
- Work disabilities
- Work related disabilities
The following are the authors with the most articles on Occupational injuries in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2012-2017).
- Palmer KT: 5 articles
- Diepgen TL: 5 articles
- Cullinan P: 4 articles
- Holtermann A: 4 articles
- Andersen LL: 4 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Occupational injuries in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2012-2017).
- Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health: 7 articles
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine: 6 articles
- Work: 5 articles
- Applied Ergonomics: 5 articles
- Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine: 4 articles