Scope note: Formerly INDUSTRIAL INJURIES. Injuries occurring on the job or acquired through work-related activities. Term added July 1998.
Use these terms to retrieve more general results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
Use this term in a search instead of the following:
- Industrial injuries
- On the job injuries
- Work disabilities
- Work related disabilities
The following are the authors with the most articles on Occupational injuries in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Occupational injuries in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Work: 41 articles
- Journal of Occupational Health: 26 articles
- Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine: 9 articles
- Rehabilitation: 6 articles
- Meditsina Truda i Promyshlennaia Ekologiia: 6 articles