Scope note: An inflammatory disease of unknown origin involving vascular and connective tissues of many organs with resultant multiple local and systemic symptoms, term added December 1994
Use these terms to retrieve more general results in a search:
Use this term in a search instead of the following:
- DLE (Discoid lupus erythematosus)
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus (DLE)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
The following are the authors with the most articles on Lupus in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Vasconcelos C: 5 articles
- Aringer M: 3 articles
- Navarrete-Navarrete N: 3 articles
- Campar A: 3 articles
- Mok CC: 3 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Lupus in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).