Scope note: Studies dealing with growth or change of an individual or group over a period of years
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Longitudinal studies in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Patten SB: 5 articles
- Kim KW: 4 articles
- Rabbitt P: 4 articles
- Lunn M: 4 articles
- Korhonen T: 4 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Longitudinal studies in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- British Journal of Psychiatry: 13 articles
- Disability and Rehabilitation: 9 articles
- International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry: 8 articles
- Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders: 8 articles
- Journals of Gerontology. Series B (Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences): 6 articles