Scope note: Includes specific difficulties in learning to read (Dyslexia), write (Dysgraphia), or calculate (Dyscalculia); includes persons with learning disabilities
Use these terms to retrieve more general results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
Use this term in a search instead of the following:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Learning disabilities in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2011-2016).
- Hulme C: 4 articles
- Asherson P: 4 articles
- Guttorm TK: 3 articles
- Plomin R: 3 articles
- Ball J: 3 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Learning disabilities in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2011-2016).
- Journal of Learning Disabilities: 12 articles
- Dyslexia: the Journal of the British Dyslexia Association: 10 articles
- Neuropsychologia: 8 articles
- Research in Developmental Disabilities: 5 articles
- Journal of Intellectual Disabilities: 4 articles