Scope note: Includes specific difficulties in learning to read (Dyslexia), write (Dysgraphia), or calculate (Dyscalculia); includes persons with learning disabilities
Use these terms to retrieve more general results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
Use this term in a search instead of the following:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Learning disabilities in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Karande S: 7 articles
- Jimenez JE: 5 articles
- Eklund K: 4 articles
- Schulte-Korne G: 4 articles
- Boets B: 4 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Learning disabilities in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Journal of Learning Disabilities: 49 articles
- Dyslexia: the Journal of the British Dyslexia Association: 43 articles
- Cortex: 20 articles
- Neuropsychologia: 18 articles
- Journal of Intellectual Disabilities: 17 articles