Scope note: Broad term encompassing both high- and low-technology devices designed to aid people with disabilities
Use these terms to retrieve more specific results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve more general results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
Use this term in a search instead of the following:
- Adaptive equipment
- Adaptive technology
The following are the authors with the most articles on Assistive technology in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2010-2015).
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Assistive technology in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2010-2015).
- Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology: 57 articles
- Assistive Technology: 11 articles
- Journal of the American Medical Directors Association: 4 articles
- Technology and Disability: 4 articles
- Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 3 articles