Scope note: Disorder of any of the glands which secrete hormonal substances into the bloodstream
Use these terms to retrieve more specific results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Endocrine disorders in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Cuatrecasas G: 5 articles
- Calanas-Continente A: 4 articles
- Lewinski A: 4 articles
- Arrizabalaga JJ: 4 articles
- Starzyk J: 4 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Endocrine disorders in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Experimental and Clinical Endocrinology and Diabetes: 20 articles
- Neuroendocrinology Letters: 19 articles
- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism: 18 articles
- Endocrinologia y Nutricion: 16 articles
- Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology: 13 articles