Scope note: Disorder of any of the glands which secrete hormonal substances into the bloodstream
Use these terms to retrieve more specific results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Endocrine disorders in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2009-2014).
- Lewinski A: 3 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Endocrine disorders in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2009-2014).
- Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism: 14 articles
- Experimental and Clinical Endocrinology and Diabetes: 13 articles
- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism: 11 articles
- Neuroendocrinology Letters: 10 articles
- European Journal of Endocrinology: 8 articles