Scope note: Study of electrical phenomena associated with physiological processes; includes relationships such as effects of electrical stimulation upon the tissue, production of electrical currents by organs and tissues
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Electrophysiology in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2009-2014).
- Lee SY: 3 articles
- Leppanen PH: 3 articles
- Morand S: 3 articles
- Eklund KM: 3 articles
- Guan C: 3 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Electrophysiology in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2009-2014).
- Conference Proceedings: ... Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society: 18 articles
- IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering: 9 articles
- Journal of ECT: 8 articles
- Muscle and Nerve: 7 articles
- Clinical Neurophysiology: 7 articles