Scope note: Study of electrical phenomena associated with physiological processes; includes relationships such as effects of electrical stimulation upon the tissue, production of electrical currents by organs and tissues
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Electrophysiology in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2011-2016).
- Schulze-Bonhage A: 3 articles
- Guttorm TK: 3 articles
- Badawy RA: 3 articles
- Schindler HJ: 3 articles
- Ferri R: 3 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Electrophysiology in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2011-2016).
- IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering: 7 articles
- Conference Proceedings: ... Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society: 6 articles
- Muscle and Nerve: 5 articles
- Clinical Neurophysiology: 4 articles
- IEEE International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics: 4 articles