Scope note: Use of electrical means to restore function through tissue response, including restoration of various forms of motor control, such as heart pacemakers, and inhibition of phantom limb pain
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
Use this term in a search instead of the following:
- Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES)
The following are the authors with the most articles on Electrical stimulation in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Tripoliti E: 11 articles
- Popovic DB: 8 articles
- Lozano AM: 7 articles
- Benabid AL: 6 articles
- Baumann U: 6 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Electrical stimulation in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Journal of ECT: 61 articles
- Movement Disorders: 30 articles
- Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine: 21 articles
- Conference Proceedings: ... Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society: 18 articles
- Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair: 16 articles