Scope note: Syndrome of mental retardation caused by chromosomal abnormalities; characteristics include retarded growth, flattened skull, and thickened tongue; mongolism
Use these terms to retrieve more general results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Down syndrome in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2010-2015).
- Galli M: 6 articles
- Shields N: 5 articles
- Rigoldi C: 4 articles
- Evenhuis HM: 4 articles
- Taylor NF: 3 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Down syndrome in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2010-2015).
- Research in Developmental Disabilities: 20 articles
- Journal of Intellectual Disability Research: 13 articles
- American Journal on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: 7 articles
- Prenatal Diagnosis: 5 articles
- Disability and Rehabilitation: 3 articles