Scope note: Creation and development of equipment used to facilitate the functioning of persons with disabilities; use especially for documents with drawings to scale
Use these terms to retrieve more specific results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
Use this term in a search instead of the following:
- Product design
The following are the authors with the most articles on Devices design in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2010-2015).
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Devices design in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2010-2015).
- Prosthetics and Orthotics International: 10 articles
- Conference Proceedings: ... Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society: 6 articles
- Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development: 5 articles
- Unfallchirurg: 4 articles
- Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part H: Journal of Engineering in Medicine: 3 articles