Scope note: Any of various types of mechanical or electric devices carried in or close to the outer ear in order to improve hearing
Use these terms to retrieve more general results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Hearing aids in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2011-2016).
- Lenarz T: 8 articles
- Gordon KA: 6 articles
- Mylanus EA: 5 articles
- Wouters J: 5 articles
- Papsin BC: 5 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Hearing aids in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2011-2016).
- Cochlear Implants International: 34 articles
- International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology: 26 articles
- Otology and Neurotology: 25 articles
- Journal of the Acoustical Society of America: 19 articles
- Ear and Hearing: 14 articles