11. Pownall JD, Jahoda A, Hastings RP. (2012
). [Sexuality and sex education of adolescents with intellectual disability: mothers' attitudes, experiences, and support needs.]. Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 50(2):140-54.
12. Palepu A, Hubley AM, Russell LB, Gadermann AM, et al. (2012
). [Quality of life themes in Canadian adults and street youth who are homeless or hard-to-house: a multi-site focus group study.]. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 10:93.
13. Sieh DS, Visser-Meily JM, Oort FJ, Meijer AM. (2012
). [Risk factors for problem behavior in adolescents of parents with a chronic medical condition.]. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 21(8):459-71.
14. Mealings M, Douglas J, Olver J. (2012
). [Considering the student perspective in returning to school after TBI: a literature review.]. Brain Injury 26(10):1165-76.
15. Welsh P, Tiffin PA. (2012
). [Experience of child and adolescent mental health clinicians working within an at-risk mental state for psychosis service: a qualitative study.]. Early Intervention in Psychiatry 6(2):207-11.
16. Dueckers G, Guellac N, Arbogast M, Dannecker G, et al. (2012
). [Evidence and consensus based GKJR guidelines for the treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis.]. Clinical Immunology 142(2):176-93.
17. Anonymous. (2012
). [Practice parameter for the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with obsessive-compulsive disorder.]. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 51(1):98-113.
18. Miles BS, Anderson P, Agostino A, Golomb MR, et al. (2012
). [Effect of intracranial bleeds on the neurocognitive, academic, behavioural and adaptive functioning of boys with haemophilia.]. Haemophilia 18(2):229-34.
19. Haverman L, Grootenhuis MA, van den Berg JM, van Veenendaal M, et al. (2012
). [Predictors of health-related quality of life in children and adolescents with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: results from a Web-based survey.]. Arthritis Care and Research 64(5):694-703.
20. Haverman L, Verhoof EJ, Maurice-Stam H, Heymans HS, et al. (2012
). [Health-related quality of life and psychosocial developmental trajectory in young female beneficiaries with JIA.]. Rheumatology 51(2):368-74.