11. d''Emden H, Holden L, McDermott B, Harris M, Gibbons K, et al. (2013). Disturbed eating behaviours and thoughts in Australian adolescents with type 1 diabetes. Journal of paediatrics and child health 49(4):E317-23.
12. Solari N, Palmisani E, Consolaro A, Pistorio A, Viola S, et al. (2013). Factors associated with achievement of inactive disease in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis treated with etanercept. The Journal of rheumatology 40(2):192-200.
13. Schreiber F, Steil R. (2013). Haunting self-images? The role of negative self-images in adolescent social anxiety disorder. Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry 44(2):158-64.
14. Lachal J, Orri M, Speranza M, Falissard B, Lefevre H, et al. (2013). Qualitative studies among obese children and adolescents: a systematic review of the literature. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 14(5):351-68.
15. Evans SW, Brady CE, Harrison JR, Bunford N, Kern L, et al. (2013). Measuring ADHD and ODD symptoms and impairment using high school teachers'' ratings. Journal of clinical child and adolescent psychology : the official journal for the Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, American Psychological Association, Division 53 42(2):197-207.
16. Rayner KE, Schniering CA, Rapee RM, Hutchinson DM. (2013). A longitudinal investigation of perceived friend influence on adolescent girls'' body dissatisfaction and disordered eating. Journal of clinical child and adolescent psychology : the official journal for the Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, American Psychological Association, Division 53 42(5):643-56.
17. Hilderson D, Eyckmans L, Van der Elst K, Westhovens R, Wouters C, et al. (2013). Transfer from paediatric rheumatology to the adult rheumatology setting: experiences and expectations of young adults with juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Clinical rheumatology 32(5):575-83.
18. Kuntsche E, Rossow I, Simons-Morton B, Bogt TT, Kokkevi A, et al. (2013). Not early drinking but early drunkenness is a risk factor for problem behaviors among adolescents from 38 European and North American countries. Alcoholism, clinical and experimental research 37(2):308-14.
19. Boyden P, Muniz M, Laxton-Kane M. (2013). Listening to the views of children with learning disabilities: an evaluation of a learning disability CAMHS service. Journal of intellectual disabilities : JOID 17(1):51-63.
20. Anink J, Otten MH, Prince FH, Hoppenreijs EP, Wulffraat NM, et al. (2013). Tumour necrosis factor-blocking agents in persistent oligoarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis: results from the Dutch Arthritis and Biologicals in Children Register. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 52(4):712-7.