11. Ibabe I, Jaureguizar J, Bentler PM. (2013). Protective factors for adolescent violence against authority. The Spanish journal of psychology 16:E76.
12. Elbheiry AE, Emam M. (2013). Associations between psychosocial problems and personality disorders among Egyptian adolescents. The Spanish journal of psychology 16:E78.
13. SA¡enz-Alvarez P, Sicilia A, GonzA¡lez-Cutre D, Ferriz R. (2013). Psychometric properties of the Social Physique Anxiety Scale (SPAS-7) in Spanish adolescents. The Spanish journal of psychology 16:E86.
14. Jeganathan PD, Hairi NN, Sadat NA, Chinna K. (2013). Incidence of adverse transition in smoking stages among adolescents of Kinta, Perak. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(11):6769-73.
15. Hock LK, Ghazali SM, Cheong KC, Kuay LK, Li LH, et al. (2013). Correlates of susceptibility to smoking among secondary school students in Kota Tinggi district, Johor, Malaysia. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(11):6971-8.
16. BuendAa Eisman A, Arias Santiago S, Moreno-Gimenez JC, Cabrera-LeA³n A, Prieto L, et al. (2013). An Internet-based programme to promote adequate UV exposure behaviour in adolescents in Spain. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : JEADV 27(4):442-53.
17. Carlsund A, Eriksson U, LA¶fstedt P, SellstrA¶m E. (2013). Risk behaviour in Swedish adolescents: is shared physical custody after divorce a risk or a protective factor? European journal of public health 23(1):3-8.
18. Ghislanzoni LT, Baccetti T, Toll D, Defraia E, McNamara JA, et al. (2013). Treatment timing of MARA and fixed appliance therapy of Class II malocclusion. European journal of orthodontics 35(3):394-400.
19. Smith E, Sweeting H, Wright C. (2013). ''Do I care?'' Young adults'' recalled experiences of early adolescent overweight and obesity: a qualitative study. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(2):303-8.
20. Braet C, Van Vlierberghe L, Vandevivere E, Theuwis L, Bosmans G, et al. (2013). Depression in early, middle and late adolescence: differential evidence for the cognitive diathesis-stress model. Clinical psychology & psychotherapy 20(5):369-83.