Home > Database > Index
1. Veses AM, MartAnez-GA³mez D, GA³mez-MartAnez S, Vicente-Rodriguez G, Castillo R, et al. (2014). Physical fitness, overweight and the risk of eating disorders in adolescents. The AVENA and AFINOS studies. Pediatric obesity 9(1):1-9.
2. Rios J, Morey LC. (2013). Detecting feigned ADHD in later adolescence: an examination of three PAI-A negative distortion indicators. Journal of personality assessment 95(6):594-9.
3. Giel KE, Zipfel S, Schweizer R, Braun R, Ranke MB, et al. (2013). Eating disorder pathology in adolescents participating in a lifestyle intervention for obesity: associations with weight change, general psychopathology and health-related quality of life. Obesity facts 6(4):307-16.
4. Ichikawa H. (2013). [Introduction to child and adolescent psychiatry]. Seishin shinkeigaku zasshi = Psychiatria et neurologia Japonica 115(6):670-5.
5. Kellartzis D, Vavilis D, Mikos T, Papadopoulos S, Tzevelekis V, et al. (2013). Operative treatment of gynaecologic diseases in puberty: seven years of experience. Clinical and experimental obstetrics & gynecology 40(2):238-9.
6. MesAas M, Seiquer I, Navarro MP. (2013). Iron nutrition in adolescence. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition 53(11):1226-37.
7. Zacharin M. (2013). Endocrine problems in children and adolescents who have disabilities. Hormone research in pÃ¦diatrics 80(4):221-8.
8. Lopes GM, NA³brega BA, Del Prette G, Scivoletto S. (2013). Use of psychoactive substances by adolescents: current panorama. Revista brasileira de psiquiatria (SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil : 1999) 35 Suppl 1:S51-61.
9. Babu GR, Lakshmi SB, Thiyagarajan JA. (2013). Epidemiological correlates of breast cancer in South India. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(9):5077-83.
10. Donoso MA, MuA±oz-Calvo MT, Barrios V, MartAnez G, Hawkins F, et al. (2013). Increased leptin/adiponectin ratio and free leptin index are markers of insulin resistance in obese girls during pubertal development. Hormone research in pÃ¦diatrics 80(5):363-70.
11. Ibabe I, Jaureguizar J, Bentler PM. (2013). Protective factors for adolescent violence against authority. The Spanish journal of psychology 16:E76.
12. Elbheiry AE, Emam M. (2013). Associations between psychosocial problems and personality disorders among Egyptian adolescents. The Spanish journal of psychology 16:E78.
13. SA¡enz-Alvarez P, Sicilia A, GonzA¡lez-Cutre D, Ferriz R. (2013). Psychometric properties of the Social Physique Anxiety Scale (SPAS-7) in Spanish adolescents. The Spanish journal of psychology 16:E86.
14. Jeganathan PD, Hairi NN, Sadat NA, Chinna K. (2013). Incidence of adverse transition in smoking stages among adolescents of Kinta, Perak. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(11):6769-73.
15. Hock LK, Ghazali SM, Cheong KC, Kuay LK, Li LH, et al. (2013). Correlates of susceptibility to smoking among secondary school students in Kota Tinggi district, Johor, Malaysia. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(11):6971-8.
16. BuendAa Eisman A, Arias Santiago S, Moreno-Gimenez JC, Cabrera-LeA³n A, Prieto L, et al. (2013). An Internet-based programme to promote adequate UV exposure behaviour in adolescents in Spain. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : JEADV 27(4):442-53.
17. Carlsund A, Eriksson U, LA¶fstedt P, SellstrA¶m E. (2013). Risk behaviour in Swedish adolescents: is shared physical custody after divorce a risk or a protective factor? European journal of public health 23(1):3-8.
18. Ghislanzoni LT, Baccetti T, Toll D, Defraia E, McNamara JA, et al. (2013). Treatment timing of MARA and fixed appliance therapy of Class II malocclusion. European journal of orthodontics 35(3):394-400.
19. Smith E, Sweeting H, Wright C. (2013). ''Do I care?'' Young adults'' recalled experiences of early adolescent overweight and obesity: a qualitative study. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(2):303-8.
20. Braet C, Van Vlierberghe L, Vandevivere E, Theuwis L, Bosmans G, et al. (2013). Depression in early, middle and late adolescence: differential evidence for the cognitive diathesis-stress model. Clinical psychology & psychotherapy 20(5):369-83.
21. Timimi S, Tetley D, Burgoine W, Walker G. (2013). Outcome Orientated Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (OO-CAMHS): a whole service model. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(2):169-84.
22. April KT, Cavallo S, Feldman DE. (2013). Children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: are health outcomes better for those diagnosed younger? Child: care, health and development 39(3):442-8.
23. Yadav A, Yadav TP. (2013). A study of school adjustment, self-concept, self-esteem, general wellbeing and parent child relationship in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. Indian journal of pediatrics 80(3):199-206.
24. Ottenvall Hammar I, HA¥kansson C. (2013). The importance for daily occupations of perceiving good health: Perceptions among women with rheumatic diseases. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):82-92.
25. Isohookana R, Riala K, Hakko H, RA¤sA¤nen P. (2013). Adverse childhood experiences and suicidal behavior of adolescent psychiatric inpatients. European child & adolescent psychiatry 22(1):13-22.
26. Letourneau EJ, Ellis DA, Naar-King S, Chapman JE, Cunningham PB, et al. (2013). Multisystemic therapy for poorly adherent youth with HIV: results from a pilot randomized controlled trial. AIDS care 25(4):507-14.
27. Shoval G, Mansbach-Kleinfeld I, Farbstein I, Kanaaneh R, Valevski A, et al. (2013). Gender differences in emotional and behavioral disorders and service use among adolescent smokers: a nationwide Israeli study. European psychiatry : the journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 28(7):397-403.
28. Zaha R, Helm S, Baker C, Hayes D. (2013). Intimate partner violence and substance use among Hawai''i youth: an analysis of recent data from the Hawai''i Youth Risk Behavior Survey. Substance use & misuse 48(1-2):11-20.
29. Liran D, Vardi IS, Sergienko R, Sheiner E. (2013). Adverse perinatal outcome in teenage pregnancies: is it all due to lack of prenatal care and ethnicity? The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 26(5):469-72.
30. Stasiak K, Parkin A, Seymour F, Lambie I, Crengle S, et al. (2013). Measuring outcome in child and adolescent mental health services: consumers'' views of measures. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(4):519-35.
31. Fuchs CE, van Geelen SM, van Geel R, Sinnema G, van de Putte EM, et al. (2013). Health and identity: Self-positioning in adolescent chronic fatigue syndrome and juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(3):383-97.
32. GA³mez-Ariza CJ, Iglesias-Parro S, Garcia-Lopez LJ, DAaz-Castela MM, Espinosa-FernA¡ndez L, et al. (2013). Selective intentional forgetting in adolescents with social anxiety disorder. Psychiatry research 208(2):151-5.
33. Wurr K, McKenzie M. (2013). Managing referrals of ''people you know'': views of child and adolescent mental health professionals. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(4):574-82.
34. Fonseca-Pedrero E, Paino M, Lemos-GirA¡ldez S, MuA±iz J. (2013). Cluster B maladaptive personality traits in Spanish adolescents. Revista de psiquiatrÃÌa y salud mental 6(3):129-38.
35. Hemke R, van Rossum MA, van Veenendaal M, Terra MP, Deurloo EE, et al. (2013). Reliability and responsiveness of the Juvenile Arthritis MRI Scoring (JAMRIS) system for the knee. European radiology 23(4):1075-83.
36. WidA©n SE. (2013). A suggested model for decision-making regarding hearing conservation: towards a systems theory approach. International journal of audiology 52(1):57-64.
37. HemphA¤lA¤ M, Gustavsson JP, TengstrA¶m A. (2013). The validity of the Health-Relevant Personality Inventory (HP5i) and the Junior Temperament and Character Inventory (JTCI) among adolescents referred for a substance misuse problem. Journal of personality assessment 95(4):398-406.
38. Richer I, Bertrand K, Vandermeerschen J, Roy E. (2013). A prospective cohort study of non-fatal accidental overdose among street youth: the link with suicidal ideation. Drug and alcohol review 32(4):398-404.
39. Lanni S, Wood M, Ravelli A, Magni Manzoni S, Emery P, et al. (2013). Towards a role of ultrasound in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 52(3):413-20.
40. Reinehr T, Wiegand S, Siegfried W, Keller KM, Widhalm K, et al. (2013). Comorbidities in overweight children and adolescents: do we treat them effectively? International journal of obesity (2005) 37(4):493-9.
41. Mamun AA, O''Callaghan MJ, Williams GM, Najman JM. (2013). Adolescents bullying and young adults body mass index and obesity: a longitudinal study. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(8):1140-6.
42. Mackie CJ, O''Leary-Barrett M, Al-Khudhairy N, Castellanos-Ryan N, Struve M, et al. (2013). Adolescent bullying, cannabis use and emerging psychotic experiences: a longitudinal general population study. Psychological medicine 43(5):1033-44.
43. Chantrapanichkul P, Chawanpaiboon S. (2013). Adverse pregnancy outcomes in cases involving extremely young maternal age. International journal of gynaecology and obstetrics: the official organ of the International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics 120(2):160-4.
44. Tiwari S, Kendall PC, Hoff AL, Harrison JP, Fizur P, et al. (2013). Characteristics of exposure sessions as predictors of treatment response in anxious youth. Journal of clinical child and adolescent psychology : the official journal for the Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, American Psychological Association, Division 53 42(1):34-43.
45. Racicot S, McGrath JJ, Karp I, O''Loughlin J. (2013). Predictors of nicotine dependence symptoms among never-smoking adolescents: a longitudinal analysis from the Nicotine Dependence in Teens Study. Drug and alcohol dependence 130(1-3):38-44.
46. Ludwa IA, O''Leary DD, Wade TJ, Cairney J, Falk B, et al. (2013). The effect of adiposity on the relationship between indicators of maturity in peri-pubertal children. Annals of human biology 40(1):70-4.
47. d''Emden H, Holden L, McDermott B, Harris M, Gibbons K, et al. (2013). Disturbed eating behaviours and thoughts in Australian adolescents with type 1 diabetes. Journal of paediatrics and child health 49(4):E317-23.
48. Solari N, Palmisani E, Consolaro A, Pistorio A, Viola S, et al. (2013). Factors associated with achievement of inactive disease in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis treated with etanercept. The Journal of rheumatology 40(2):192-200.
49. Schreiber F, Steil R. (2013). Haunting self-images? The role of negative self-images in adolescent social anxiety disorder. Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry 44(2):158-64.
50. Lachal J, Orri M, Speranza M, Falissard B, Lefevre H, et al. (2013). Qualitative studies among obese children and adolescents: a systematic review of the literature. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 14(5):351-68.