1. McElvaney R, Greene S, Hogan D. (2012
). [Containing the secret of child sexual abuse.]. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 27(6):1155-75.
2. Boivin S, Lavoie F, Hebert M, Gagne MH. (2012
). [Past victimizations and dating violence perpetration in adolescence: the mediating role of emotional distress and hostility.]. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 27(4):662-84.
3. Madigan S, Vaillancourt K, McKibbon A, Benoit D. (2012
). [The reporting of maltreatment experiences during the Adult Attachment Interview in a sample of pregnant adolescents.]. Attachment and Human Development 14(2):119-43.
4. Meynard A, Shehu-Brovina S, Clinton P, Haller DM, et al. (2012
). [Young and migrants: a multidisicplinary approach in a youth clinic in Geneva]. Revue Medicale Suisse 8(345):1286.
5. Scivoletto S, Silva TF, Cunha PJ, Rosenheck RA. (2012
). [The impact of psychiatric diagnosis on treatment adherence and duration among victimized children and adolescents in Sao Paulo, Brazil.]. Clinics (Sao Paulo, Brazil) 67(1):3-9.
6. Brennan L, Walkley J, Wilks R. (2012
). [Parent- and adolescent-reported barriers to participation in an adolescent overweight and obesity intervention.]. Obesity 20(6):1319-24.
7. Stinson JN, Feldman BM, Duffy CM, Huber AM, et al. (2012
). [Jointly managing arthritis: information needs of children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and their parents.]. Journal of Child Health Care 16(2):124-40.
8. Pownall JD, Jahoda A, Hastings RP. (2012
). [Sexuality and sex education of adolescents with intellectual disability: mothers' attitudes, experiences, and support needs.]. Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 50(2):140-54.
9. Palepu A, Hubley AM, Russell LB, Gadermann AM, et al. (2012
). [Quality of life themes in Canadian adults and street youth who are homeless or hard-to-house: a multi-site focus group study.]. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 10:93.
10. Sieh DS, Visser-Meily JM, Oort FJ, Meijer AM. (2012
). [Risk factors for problem behavior in adolescents of parents with a chronic medical condition.]. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 21(8):459-71.
11. Mealings M, Douglas J, Olver J. (2012
). [Considering the student perspective in returning to school after TBI: a literature review.]. Brain Injury 26(10):1165-76.
12. Welsh P, Tiffin PA. (2012
). [Experience of child and adolescent mental health clinicians working within an at-risk mental state for psychosis service: a qualitative study.]. Early Intervention in Psychiatry 6(2):207-11.
13. Dueckers G, Guellac N, Arbogast M, Dannecker G, et al. (2012
). [Evidence and consensus based GKJR guidelines for the treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis.]. Clinical Immunology 142(2):176-93.
14. Anonymous. (2012
). [Practice parameter for the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with obsessive-compulsive disorder.]. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 51(1):98-113.
15. Miles BS, Anderson P, Agostino A, Golomb MR, et al. (2012
). [Effect of intracranial bleeds on the neurocognitive, academic, behavioural and adaptive functioning of boys with haemophilia.]. Haemophilia 18(2):229-34.
16. Haverman L, Grootenhuis MA, van den Berg JM, van Veenendaal M, et al. (2012
). [Predictors of health-related quality of life in children and adolescents with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: results from a Web-based survey.]. Arthritis Care and Research 64(5):694-703.
17. Haverman L, Verhoof EJ, Maurice-Stam H, Heymans HS, et al. (2012
). [Health-related quality of life and psychosocial developmental trajectory in young female beneficiaries with JIA.]. Rheumatology 51(2):368-74.
18. Yamada K, Yasui M, Sawada A, Inoue M, et al. (2012
). [Severe persistent bone marrow failure following therapy with 2-chlorodeoxyadenosine for relapsing juvenile xanthogranuloma of the brain.]. Pediatric Blood and Cancer 58(2):300-2.
19. Al-Sheyab NA, Gallagher R, Roydhouse JK, Crisp J, et al. (2012). [Feasibility of a peer-led, school-based asthma education programme for adolescents in Jordan]. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal 18(5 ):468-473.
20. Currie C, Ahluwalia N, Godeau E, Nic Gabhainn S, et al. (2012). Is obesity at individual and national level associated with lower age at menarche? Evidence from 34 countries in the health behaviour in school-aged children study. Journal of Adolescent Health 50(6 ):621-626.
21. Balling K, Jones RSP, Noone SJ, Hastings RP. (2012). Identification of appropriate social interaction by adolescents with autism. British Journal of Developmental Disabilities 58(1 ):1-11.
22. Davenport G, Venning L, Midford R, Lester L, et al. (2012). Starting to drink: The experiences of Australian lower secondary students with alcohol. Journal of Drug Education 42(1 ):87-98.
23. Nikhar HS, Meshram SU, Shinde GB. (2012). An anthropometric and hematological comparison of sickle cell disease children from rural and urban areas. Indian Journal of Human Genetics 18(1 ):40-42.
24. Qader AR. (2012). Burn mortality in Iraq. Burns 38(5 ):772-775.
25. Cairney J, Kwan MYW, Hay JA, Faught BE. (2012). Developmental Coordination Disorder, gender, and body weight: Examining the impact of participation in active play. Research in Developmental Disabilities 33(5 ):1566-1573.
26. Whitehead B, O'Brien MR, Jack BA, Mitchell D. (2012). Experiences of dying, death and bereavement in motor neurone disease: A qualitative study. Palliative Medicine 26(4 ):368-378.
27. Waljas M, Iverson GL, Hartikainen KM, Liimatainen S, et al. (2012). Reliability, validity and clinical usefulness of the BNI fatigue scale in mild traumatic brain injury. Brain Injury 26(7-8 ):972-978.
28. Phulpoto JA, Gurbakhshani KM, Shaikh A. (2012). Role of bedside methods in evaluation of diabetic peripheral neuropathy. Rawal Medical Journal 37(2 ):137-141.
29. Scott KM, McLaughlin KA, Smith DAR, Ellis PM. (2012). Childhood maltreatment and DSM-IV adult mental disorders: Comparison of prospective and retrospective findings. British Journal of Psychiatry 200(6 ):469-475.
30. Brabcova D, Lovasova V, Kohout J, Zarubova J. (2012). Familiarity with and attitudes towards epilepsy among teachers at Czech elementary schools - The effect of personal experience and subspecialization. Seizure 21(6 ):461-465.
31. Wang MP, Ho SY, Lo WS, Lai MK, et al. (2012). Smoking is associated with poor self-rated health among adolescents in Hong Kong. Nicotine and Tobacco Research 14(6 ):682-687.
32. Gmitrowicz A, Szczepaniak A, Jablkowska-Gorecka K. (2012). [The evaluation of the stress coping styles and emotional intelligence in psychiatrically treated adolescent patients with deliberate self-harm in relation to chosen clinical features]. Psychiatria Polska 46(2 ):227-240.
33. Remberk B, Bogumil B, Bronowska Z, Namyslowska I, et al. (2012). [Retrospective analysis of psychopathological presentation of psychotic episodes in adolescent inpatients]. Psychiatria Polska 46(2 ):177-188.
34. de Jong IGM, Reinders-Messelink HA, Janssen WGM, Poelma MJ, et al. (2012). Mixed feelings of children and adolescents with unilateral congenital below elbow deficiency: An online focus group study. PLoS ONE 7(6 Article Number: e37099. Date of Publication: 8 Jun 2012).
35. Robling M, McNamara R, Bennert K, Butler CC, et al. (2012). The effect of the Talking Diabetes consulting skills intervention on glycaemic control and quality of life in children with type 1 diabetes: Cluster randomised controlled trial (DEPICTED study). BMJ (Online) 344(7860 Article Number: e2359. Date of Publication: 9 Jun 2012).
36. Lidegaard O, Lokkegaard E, Jensen A, Skovlund CW, et al. (2012). Thrombotic stroke and myocardial infarction with hormonal contraception. New England Journal of Medicine 366(24 ):2257-2266.
37. Hassanzadeh J, Mohammadbeigi A, Mousavizadeh A, Akbari M. (2012). Asthma prevalence in Iranian guidance school children, a descriptive meta-analysis. Journal of Research in Medical Sciences 17(3 ):17-21.