Home > Database > Index
1. Hilderson D, Eyckmans L, Van der Elst K, Westhovens R, Wouters C, et al. (2013). Transfer from paediatric rheumatology to the adult rheumatology setting: experiences and expectations of young adults with juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Clinical rheumatology 32(5):575-83.
2. Kuntsche E, Rossow I, Simons-Morton B, Bogt TT, Kokkevi A, et al. (2013). Not early drinking but early drunkenness is a risk factor for problem behaviors among adolescents from 38 European and North American countries. Alcoholism, clinical and experimental research 37(2):308-14.
3. Boyden P, Muniz M, Laxton-Kane M. (2013). Listening to the views of children with learning disabilities: an evaluation of a learning disability CAMHS service. Journal of intellectual disabilities : JOID 17(1):51-63.
4. Anink J, Otten MH, Prince FH, Hoppenreijs EP, Wulffraat NM, et al. (2013). Tumour necrosis factor-blocking agents in persistent oligoarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis: results from the Dutch Arthritis and Biologicals in Children Register. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 52(4):712-7.
5. Stickley A, Koyanagi A, Koposov R, McKee M, Roberts B, et al. (2013). Binge drinking among adolescents in Russia: prevalence, risk and protective factors. Addictive behaviors 38(4):1988-95.
6. Curcio AL, Mak AS, George AM. (2013). Do adolescent delinquency and problem drinking share psychosocial risk factors? A literature review. Addictive behaviors 38(4):2003-13.
7. Nasab SAM, Sarrafan N, Saeidian SR, Emami H. (2013). Functional outcome of flexor tendon repair of the hand at zone 5 and post operative early mobilization of the fingers. Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences 29(1. Date of Publication: January-March 2013).
8. McElvaney R, Greene S, Hogan D. (2012
). [Containing the secret of child sexual abuse.]. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 27(6):1155-75.
9. Boivin S, Lavoie F, Hebert M, Gagne MH. (2012
). [Past victimizations and dating violence perpetration in adolescence: the mediating role of emotional distress and hostility.]. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 27(4):662-84.
10. Madigan S, Vaillancourt K, McKibbon A, Benoit D. (2012
). [The reporting of maltreatment experiences during the Adult Attachment Interview in a sample of pregnant adolescents.]. Attachment and Human Development 14(2):119-43.
11. Meynard A, Shehu-Brovina S, Clinton P, Haller DM, et al. (2012
). [Young and migrants: a multidisicplinary approach in a youth clinic in Geneva]. Revue Medicale Suisse 8(345):1286.
12. Scivoletto S, Silva TF, Cunha PJ, Rosenheck RA. (2012
). [The impact of psychiatric diagnosis on treatment adherence and duration among victimized children and adolescents in Sao Paulo, Brazil.]. Clinics (Sao Paulo, Brazil) 67(1):3-9.
13. Brennan L, Walkley J, Wilks R. (2012
). [Parent- and adolescent-reported barriers to participation in an adolescent overweight and obesity intervention.]. Obesity 20(6):1319-24.
14. Stinson JN, Feldman BM, Duffy CM, Huber AM, et al. (2012
). [Jointly managing arthritis: information needs of children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and their parents.]. Journal of Child Health Care 16(2):124-40.
15. Pownall JD, Jahoda A, Hastings RP. (2012
). [Sexuality and sex education of adolescents with intellectual disability: mothers' attitudes, experiences, and support needs.]. Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 50(2):140-54.
16. Palepu A, Hubley AM, Russell LB, Gadermann AM, et al. (2012
). [Quality of life themes in Canadian adults and street youth who are homeless or hard-to-house: a multi-site focus group study.]. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 10:93.
17. Sieh DS, Visser-Meily JM, Oort FJ, Meijer AM. (2012
). [Risk factors for problem behavior in adolescents of parents with a chronic medical condition.]. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 21(8):459-71.
18. Mealings M, Douglas J, Olver J. (2012
). [Considering the student perspective in returning to school after TBI: a literature review.]. Brain Injury 26(10):1165-76.
19. Welsh P, Tiffin PA. (2012
). [Experience of child and adolescent mental health clinicians working within an at-risk mental state for psychosis service: a qualitative study.]. Early Intervention in Psychiatry 6(2):207-11.
20. Dueckers G, Guellac N, Arbogast M, Dannecker G, et al. (2012
). [Evidence and consensus based GKJR guidelines for the treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis.]. Clinical Immunology 142(2):176-93.
21. Anonymous. (2012
). [Practice parameter for the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with obsessive-compulsive disorder.]. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 51(1):98-113.
22. Miles BS, Anderson P, Agostino A, Golomb MR, et al. (2012
). [Effect of intracranial bleeds on the neurocognitive, academic, behavioural and adaptive functioning of boys with haemophilia.]. Haemophilia 18(2):229-34.
23. Haverman L, Grootenhuis MA, van den Berg JM, van Veenendaal M, et al. (2012
). [Predictors of health-related quality of life in children and adolescents with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: results from a Web-based survey.]. Arthritis Care and Research 64(5):694-703.
24. Haverman L, Verhoof EJ, Maurice-Stam H, Heymans HS, et al. (2012
). [Health-related quality of life and psychosocial developmental trajectory in young female beneficiaries with JIA.]. Rheumatology 51(2):368-74.
25. Yamada K, Yasui M, Sawada A, Inoue M, et al. (2012
). [Severe persistent bone marrow failure following therapy with 2-chlorodeoxyadenosine for relapsing juvenile xanthogranuloma of the brain.]. Pediatric Blood and Cancer 58(2):300-2.
26. Dube N, Ross E. (2012). Sanctuary or double-edged sword? Challenges confronting adolescents living at Nkosi''s Haven in Johannesburg, South Africa. SAHARA J : journal of Social Aspects of HIV/AIDS Research Alliance / SAHARA , Human Sciences Research Council 9(4):200-9.
27. Amoako-Agyeman KN. (2012). Adolescent religiosity and attitudes to HIV and AIDS in Ghana. SAHARA J : journal of Social Aspects of HIV/AIDS Research Alliance / SAHARA , Human Sciences Research Council 9(4):227-41.
28. Hoque M, Ghuman S. (2012). Contraceptive practices in the era of HIV/AIDS among university students in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. SAHARA J : journal of Social Aspects of HIV/AIDS Research Alliance / SAHARA , Human Sciences Research Council 9(1):15-9.
29. Kembo J. (2012). Risk factors associated with HIV infection among young persons aged 15-24 years: evidence from an in-depth analysis of the 2005-06 Zimbabwe Demographic and Health Survey. SAHARA J : journal of Social Aspects of HIV/AIDS Research Alliance / SAHARA , Human Sciences Research Council 9(2):54-63.
30. Ramos PC, Ceccarelli F, Jousse-Joulin S. (2012). Role of ultrasound in the assessment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 51 Suppl 7:vii10-2.
31. Holderness WL. (2012). Equipping educators to address HIV and AIDS: a review of selected teacher education initiatives. SAHARA J : journal of Social Aspects of HIV/AIDS Research Alliance / SAHARA , Human Sciences Research Council 9 Suppl 1:S48-55.
32. Das S, Sen S, Mukherjee A, Chakraborty D, Mondal PK, et al. (2012). Risk factors of breast cancer among women in eastern India: a tertiary hospital based case control study. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 13(10):4979-81.
33. Balyaci OE, Kostu N, Temel AB. (2012). Training program to raise consciousness among adolescents for protection against skin cancer through performance of skin self examination. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 13(10):5011-7.
34. Stinson JN, Luca NJ, Jibb LA. (2012). Assessment and management of pain in juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Pain research & management : the journal of the Canadian Pain Society = journal de la sociÃ©tÃ© canadienne pour le traitement de la douleur 17(6):391-6.
35. Louw J, Peltzer K, Chirinda W. (2012). Correlates of HIV risk reduction self-efficacy among youth in South Africa. TheScientificWorldJournal 2012:817315.
36. Thurgate C, MacGregor J. (2012). The role of assistant practitioner for children and young people. Nursing management (Harrow, London, England : 1994) 19(6):32-6.
37. Chirayus S, Chandeying V. (2012). Outcome of adolescent pregnancy in different periods: Vachira Phuket Hospital. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand = Chotmaihet thangphaet 95(11):1384-8.
38. Marote AS, Pinto CA, Vieira Mda R, BarbiA©ri-Figueiredo Mdo C, Pedrosa PM, et al. (2012). Children as carers: an integrative review. Revista latino-americana de enfermagem 20(6):1196-205.
39. Le Bras C. (2012). [Body image disturbance in adolescents with cancer]. Soins. PÃ©diatrie, puÃ©riculture (269):32-3.
40. Gupta T, Sequeira P, Acharya S. (2012). Oral health knowledge, attitude and practices of a 15-year-old adolescent population in Southern India and their social determinants. Oral health & preventive dentistry 10(4):345-54.
41. Kenny J, Mulenga V, Hoskins S, Scholten F, Gibb DM, et al. (2012). The needs for HIV treatment and care of children, adolescents, pregnant women and older people in low-income and middle-income countries. AIDS (London, England) 26 Suppl 2:S105-16.
42. Colomer-Diago C, Miranda-Casas A, Herdoiza-Arroyo P, PresentaciAłn-Herrero MJ. (2012). [Executive functions and stressful characteristics of children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: influence on behavioral problems during adolescence]. Revista de neurologia 54 Suppl 1:S117-26.
43. Narbona J, Crespo-Eguilaz N. (2012). [Brain plasticity for language in children and adolescents]. Revista de neurologia 54 Suppl 1:S127-30.
44. Mukherjee A, Sinha A, Taraphdar P, Basu G, Chakrabarty D, et al. (2012). Tobacco abuse among school going adolescents in a rural area of West Bengal, India. Indian journal of public health 56(4):286-9.
45. Williams Cde T, Poblete FA, Baldrich FA. (2012). [Multidimensional assessment of public health care services for adolescents in Chile]. Revista mÃ©dica de Chile 140(9):1145-53.
46. Gajewski J, MaA‚kowska-Szkutnik A. (2012). [Family and peer factors related to alcohol abuse and smoking by 15-year-old youth]. Medycyna wieku rozwojowego 16(4):322-8.
47. de Roux N, Villanueva C. (2012). [The genetic control of puberty onset]. Bulletin de l''AcadÃ©mie nationale de mÃ©decine 196(2):327-40; discussion 340-3.
48. Juszczak K, GawA‚owicz K, Jachimowicz V. (2012). [Smoking among youths and parents attitudes in this phenomenon]. PrzeglaÌ§d lekarski 69(10):861-2.
49. Mazur J, MaA‚kowska-Szkutnik A, Tabak I. (2012). [The relationship between casual paid work, the use of psychoactive substances and school problems among upper secondary school students]. PrzeglaÌ§d lekarski 69(10):867-71.
50. MaA‚kowska-Szkutnik A, Mazur J. (2012). [The styles of coping in stressful situations and the strain of psychological complaints in relation to tobacco smoking in senior secondary school adolescents]. PrzeglaÌ§d lekarski 69(10):872-7.