1. McElvaney R, Greene S, Hogan D. (2012
). [Containing the secret of child sexual abuse.]. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 27(6):1155-75.
2. Boivin S, Lavoie F, Hebert M, Gagne MH. (2012
). [Past victimizations and dating violence perpetration in adolescence: the mediating role of emotional distress and hostility.]. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 27(4):662-84.
3. Madigan S, Vaillancourt K, McKibbon A, Benoit D. (2012
). [The reporting of maltreatment experiences during the Adult Attachment Interview in a sample of pregnant adolescents.]. Attachment and Human Development 14(2):119-43.
4. Meynard A, Shehu-Brovina S, Clinton P, Haller DM, et al. (2012
). [Young and migrants: a multidisicplinary approach in a youth clinic in Geneva]. Revue Medicale Suisse 8(345):1286.
5. Scivoletto S, Silva TF, Cunha PJ, Rosenheck RA. (2012
). [The impact of psychiatric diagnosis on treatment adherence and duration among victimized children and adolescents in Sao Paulo, Brazil.]. Clinics (Sao Paulo, Brazil) 67(1):3-9.
6. Brennan L, Walkley J, Wilks R. (2012
). [Parent- and adolescent-reported barriers to participation in an adolescent overweight and obesity intervention.]. Obesity 20(6):1319-24.
7. Stinson JN, Feldman BM, Duffy CM, Huber AM, et al. (2012
). [Jointly managing arthritis: information needs of children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and their parents.]. Journal of Child Health Care 16(2):124-40.
8. Pownall JD, Jahoda A, Hastings RP. (2012
). [Sexuality and sex education of adolescents with intellectual disability: mothers' attitudes, experiences, and support needs.]. Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 50(2):140-54.
9. Palepu A, Hubley AM, Russell LB, Gadermann AM, et al. (2012
). [Quality of life themes in Canadian adults and street youth who are homeless or hard-to-house: a multi-site focus group study.]. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 10:93.
10. Sieh DS, Visser-Meily JM, Oort FJ, Meijer AM. (2012
). [Risk factors for problem behavior in adolescents of parents with a chronic medical condition.]. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 21(8):459-71.
11. Mealings M, Douglas J, Olver J. (2012
). [Considering the student perspective in returning to school after TBI: a literature review.]. Brain Injury 26(10):1165-76.
12. Welsh P, Tiffin PA. (2012
). [Experience of child and adolescent mental health clinicians working within an at-risk mental state for psychosis service: a qualitative study.]. Early Intervention in Psychiatry 6(2):207-11.
13. Dueckers G, Guellac N, Arbogast M, Dannecker G, et al. (2012
). [Evidence and consensus based GKJR guidelines for the treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis.]. Clinical Immunology 142(2):176-93.
14. Anonymous. (2012
). [Practice parameter for the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with obsessive-compulsive disorder.]. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 51(1):98-113.
15. Miles BS, Anderson P, Agostino A, Golomb MR, et al. (2012
). [Effect of intracranial bleeds on the neurocognitive, academic, behavioural and adaptive functioning of boys with haemophilia.]. Haemophilia 18(2):229-34.
16. Haverman L, Grootenhuis MA, van den Berg JM, van Veenendaal M, et al. (2012
). [Predictors of health-related quality of life in children and adolescents with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: results from a Web-based survey.]. Arthritis Care and Research 64(5):694-703.
17. Haverman L, Verhoof EJ, Maurice-Stam H, Heymans HS, et al. (2012
). [Health-related quality of life and psychosocial developmental trajectory in young female beneficiaries with JIA.]. Rheumatology 51(2):368-74.
18. Yamada K, Yasui M, Sawada A, Inoue M, et al. (2012
). [Severe persistent bone marrow failure following therapy with 2-chlorodeoxyadenosine for relapsing juvenile xanthogranuloma of the brain.]. Pediatric Blood and Cancer 58(2):300-2.
19. Liu L, Tan G, Luan F, Tang X, et al. (2012). The use of external fixation combined with vacuum sealing drainage to treat open comminuted fractures of tibia in the Wenchuan earthquake. International Orthopaedics 36(7 ):1441-1447.
20. Ryan S, Raisanen U. (2012). "The brain is such a delicate thing": An exploration of fear and seizures among young people with epilepsy. Chronic Illness 8(3 ):214-224.
21. Wang I-K, Chih-Hsin M, Chang YI-C, Liang C-C, et al. (2012). Risks, subtypes, and hospitalization costs of stroke among patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: A retrospective cohort study in Taiwan. Journal of Rheumatology 39(8 ):1611-1618.
22. Santos-Sancho JM, Jimenez-Trujillo I, Hernandez-Barrera V, Lopez-de Andres A, et al. (2012). Influenza vaccination coverage and uptake predictors among Spanish adults suffering COPD. Human Vaccines and Immunotherapeutics 8(7 ):938-945.
23. Peyman N, Ezzati Rastegar K, Taghipour A, Esmaily H. (2012). Obesity and its risk factors as viewed by obese adolescent girls: A qualitative study. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism 14(2 ):6.
24. Tao F, Wang Z, Li M, Pan F, et al. (2012). A comparison of anterior and posterior instrumentation for restoring and retaining sagittal balance in patients with idiopathic adolescent scoliosis. Journal of Spinal Disorders and Techniques 25(6 ):303-308.
25. Davarinos N, Ellanti P, Morris S, Mc Elwain JP. (2012). Epidemiology of pelvic and acetabular trauma in a Dublin tertiary hospital: A 10-year experience. Irish Journal of Medical Science 181(2 ):243-246.
26. Grano C, Aminoff D, Lucidi F, Violani C. (2012). Long-term disease-specific quality of life in children and adolescent patients with ARM. Journal of Pediatric Surgery 47(7 ):1317-1322.
27. Brunekreef B, Von Mutius E, Wong G, Odhiambo J, et al. (2012). Exposure to cats and dogs, and symptoms of asthma, rhinoconjunctivitis, and eczema. Epidemiology 23(5 ):742-750.
28. Hardy LL, Cosgrove C, King L, Venugopal K, et al. (2012). Shifting curves? Trends in thinness and obesity among Australian youth, 1985 to 2010. Pediatric Obesity 7(2 ):92-100.
29. Nainar SMH. (2012). Simplified screening for overweight in children using the 2007 WHO Reference. Pediatric Obesity 7(2 ):e1-e8.
30. Higgins V, Dale A. (2012). Ethnicity and childhood overweight/obesity in England. Pediatric Obesity 7(3 ):e22-e26.
31. Morgan PJ, Saunders KL, Lubans DR. (2012). Improving physical self-perception in adolescent boys from disadvantaged schools: Psychological outcomes from the Physical Activity Leaders randomized controlled trial. Pediatric Obesity 7(3 ):e27-e32.
32. Lai C-H, Lai M-S, Lai K-L, Chen H-H, et al. (2012). Nationwide population-based epidemiologic study of rheumatoid arthritis in Taiwan. Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology 30(3 ):358-363.
33. Perkins ZB, De''Ath HD, Aylwin C, Brohi K, et al. (2012). Epidemiology and outcome of vascular trauma at a British major trauma Centre. European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery 44(2 ):203-209.
34. Hintze LJ, Cattai GBP, da Silva DF, Nardo Junior N. (2012). [Stage of readiness to change of behavior in adolescents interested in joining the multiprofessional obesity treatment program]. Revista Paulista de Pediatria 30(2 ):237-243.
35. Silva Junior LM, dos Santos AP, de Souza OF, Farias ES. (2012). [Prevalence of excess weight and associated factors in adolescents of private schools of an Amazonic urban area, Brazil]. Revista Paulista de Pediatria 30(2 ):217-222.
36. Sherwin JC, Hewitt AW, Coroneo MT, Kearns LS, et al. (2012). The Association between Time Spent Outdoors and Myopia Using a Novel Biomarker of Outdoor Light Exposure. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science 53(8 ):4363-4370.
37. Muller KW, Ammerschlager M, Freisleder FJ, Beutel ME, et al. (2012). [Addictive internet use as a comorbid disorder among clients of an adolescent psychiatry - Prevalence and psychopathological symptoms]. Zeitschrift fur Kinder- und Jugendpsychiatrie und Psychotherapie 40(5 ):331-339.
38. Alene M, Wiese MD, Angamo MT, Bajorek BV, et al. (2012). Adherence to medication for the treatment of psychosis: rates and risk factors in an Ethiopian population. BMC Clinical Pharmacology 12( 10. Date of Publication: 18 Jun 2012).
39. Kraus T, Kvehlik M, Singer G, Schalamon J, et al. (2012). The epidemiology of knee injuries in children and adolescents. Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery 132(6 ):773-779.
40. Lim HT, Yoon JS, Hwang S-S, Lee SY. (2012). Prevalence and associated sociodemographic factors of myopia in Korean children: The 2005 third Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (KNHANES III). Japanese Journal of Ophthalmology 56(1 ):76-81.
41. Skordis N, Efstathiou E, Kyriakides TC, Savvidou A, et al. (2012). Epidemiology of type 1 diabetes mellitus in Cyprus: Rising incidence at the dawn of the 21(st) century. Hormones 11(1 ):86-93.
42. Cheung JM, Scarsbrook D, Klinkhoff AV. (2012). Characterization of patients with arthritis referred for gold therapy in the era of biologics. Journal of Rheumatology 39(4 ):716-719.
43. Ekberg J, Angbratt M, Valter L, Nordvall M, et al. (2012). History matters: Childhood weight trajectories as a basis for planning community-based obesity prevention to adolescents. International Journal of Obesity 36(4 ):524-528.
44. Nijhof SL, Bleijenberg G, Uiterwaal CSPM, Kimpen JLL, et al. (2012). Effectiveness of internet-based cognitive behavioural treatment for adolescents with chronic fatigue syndrome (FITNET): A randomised controlled trial. The Lancet 379(9824 ):1412-1418.
45. Katchunga PB, Malanda B, Mweze MC, Dupont B, et al. (2012). [Knowledge of the general population about hypertension and diabetes mellitus in South Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo]. Revue d'Epidemiologie et de Sante Publique 60(2 ):141-147.
46. Green L, Godfrey C, Soo C, Anderson V, et al. (2012). Agreement between parentadolescent ratings on psychosocial outcome and qualityoflife following childhood traumatic brain injury. Developmental Neurorehabilitation 15(2 ):105-113.
47. Love V, Richters L, Didden R, Korzilius H, et al. (2012). Sibling relationships in individuals with Angelman syndrome: A comparative study. Developmental Neurorehabilitation 15(2 ):84-90.