1. Veses AM, MartA≠nez-GA≥mez D, GA≥mez-MartA≠nez S, Vicente-Rodriguez G, Castillo R, et al. (2014). Physical fitness, overweight and the risk of eating disorders in adolescents. The AVENA and AFINOS studies. Pediatric obesity 9(1):1-9.
2. Rios J, Morey LC. (2013). Detecting feigned ADHD in later adolescence: an examination of three PAI-A negative distortion indicators. Journal of personality assessment 95(6):594-9.
3. Giel KE, Zipfel S, Schweizer R, Braun R, Ranke MB, et al. (2013). Eating disorder pathology in adolescents participating in a lifestyle intervention for obesity: associations with weight change, general psychopathology and health-related quality of life. Obesity facts 6(4):307-16.
4. Ichikawa H. (2013). [Introduction to child and adolescent psychiatry]. Seishin shinkeigaku zasshi = Psychiatria et neurologia Japonica 115(6):670-5.
5. Kellartzis D, Vavilis D, Mikos T, Papadopoulos S, Tzevelekis V, et al. (2013). Operative treatment of gynaecologic diseases in puberty: seven years of experience. Clinical and experimental obstetrics & gynecology 40(2):238-9.