1. Timimi S, Tetley D, Burgoine W, Walker G. (2013). Outcome Orientated Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (OO-CAMHS): a whole service model. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(2):169-84.
2. April KT, Cavallo S, Feldman DE. (2013). Children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: are health outcomes better for those diagnosed younger? Child: care, health and development 39(3):442-8.
3. Yadav A, Yadav TP. (2013). A study of school adjustment, self-concept, self-esteem, general wellbeing and parent child relationship in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. Indian journal of pediatrics 80(3):199-206.
4. Ottenvall Hammar I, HA¥kansson C. (2013). The importance for daily occupations of perceiving good health: Perceptions among women with rheumatic diseases. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):82-92.
5. Isohookana R, Riala K, Hakko H, RA¤sA¤nen P. (2013). Adverse childhood experiences and suicidal behavior of adolescent psychiatric inpatients. European child & adolescent psychiatry 22(1):13-22.