1. Letourneau EJ, Ellis DA, Naar-King S, Chapman JE, Cunningham PB, et al. (2013). Multisystemic therapy for poorly adherent youth with HIV: results from a pilot randomized controlled trial. AIDS care 25(4):507-14.
2. Shoval G, Mansbach-Kleinfeld I, Farbstein I, Kanaaneh R, Valevski A, et al. (2013). Gender differences in emotional and behavioral disorders and service use among adolescent smokers: a nationwide Israeli study. European psychiatry : the journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 28(7):397-403.
3. Zaha R, Helm S, Baker C, Hayes D. (2013). Intimate partner violence and substance use among Hawai''i youth: an analysis of recent data from the Hawai''i Youth Risk Behavior Survey. Substance use & misuse 48(1-2):11-20.
4. Liran D, Vardi IS, Sergienko R, Sheiner E. (2013). Adverse perinatal outcome in teenage pregnancies: is it all due to lack of prenatal care and ethnicity? The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 26(5):469-72.
5. Stasiak K, Parkin A, Seymour F, Lambie I, Crengle S, et al. (2013). Measuring outcome in child and adolescent mental health services: consumers'' views of measures. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(4):519-35.