1. Hilderson D, Eyckmans L, Van der Elst K, Westhovens R, Wouters C, et al. (2013). Transfer from paediatric rheumatology to the adult rheumatology setting: experiences and expectations of young adults with juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Clinical rheumatology 32(5):575-83.
2. Kuntsche E, Rossow I, Simons-Morton B, Bogt TT, Kokkevi A, et al. (2013). Not early drinking but early drunkenness is a risk factor for problem behaviors among adolescents from 38 European and North American countries. Alcoholism, clinical and experimental research 37(2):308-14.
3. Boyden P, Muniz M, Laxton-Kane M. (2013). Listening to the views of children with learning disabilities: an evaluation of a learning disability CAMHS service. Journal of intellectual disabilities : JOID 17(1):51-63.
4. Anink J, Otten MH, Prince FH, Hoppenreijs EP, Wulffraat NM, et al. (2013). Tumour necrosis factor-blocking agents in persistent oligoarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis: results from the Dutch Arthritis and Biologicals in Children Register. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 52(4):712-7.
5. Stickley A, Koyanagi A, Koposov R, McKee M, Roberts B, et al. (2013). Binge drinking among adolescents in Russia: prevalence, risk and protective factors. Addictive behaviors 38(4):1988-95.
6. Curcio AL, Mak AS, George AM. (2013). Do adolescent delinquency and problem drinking share psychosocial risk factors? A literature review. Addictive behaviors 38(4):2003-13.
7. Nasab SAM, Sarrafan N, Saeidian SR, Emami H. (2013). Functional outcome of flexor tendon repair of the hand at zone 5 and post operative early mobilization of the fingers. Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences 29(1. Date of Publication: January-March 2013).
8. McElvaney R, Greene S, Hogan D. (2012
). [Containing the secret of child sexual abuse.]. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 27(6):1155-75.
9. Boivin S, Lavoie F, Hebert M, Gagne MH. (2012
). [Past victimizations and dating violence perpetration in adolescence: the mediating role of emotional distress and hostility.]. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 27(4):662-84.
10. Madigan S, Vaillancourt K, McKibbon A, Benoit D. (2012
). [The reporting of maltreatment experiences during the Adult Attachment Interview in a sample of pregnant adolescents.]. Attachment and Human Development 14(2):119-43.
11. Meynard A, Shehu-Brovina S, Clinton P, Haller DM, et al. (2012
). [Young and migrants: a multidisicplinary approach in a youth clinic in Geneva]. Revue Medicale Suisse 8(345):1286.
12. Scivoletto S, Silva TF, Cunha PJ, Rosenheck RA. (2012
). [The impact of psychiatric diagnosis on treatment adherence and duration among victimized children and adolescents in Sao Paulo, Brazil.]. Clinics (Sao Paulo, Brazil) 67(1):3-9.
13. Brennan L, Walkley J, Wilks R. (2012
). [Parent- and adolescent-reported barriers to participation in an adolescent overweight and obesity intervention.]. Obesity 20(6):1319-24.
14. Stinson JN, Feldman BM, Duffy CM, Huber AM, et al. (2012
). [Jointly managing arthritis: information needs of children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and their parents.]. Journal of Child Health Care 16(2):124-40.
15. Pownall JD, Jahoda A, Hastings RP. (2012
). [Sexuality and sex education of adolescents with intellectual disability: mothers' attitudes, experiences, and support needs.]. Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 50(2):140-54.
16. Palepu A, Hubley AM, Russell LB, Gadermann AM, et al. (2012
). [Quality of life themes in Canadian adults and street youth who are homeless or hard-to-house: a multi-site focus group study.]. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 10:93.
17. Sieh DS, Visser-Meily JM, Oort FJ, Meijer AM. (2012
). [Risk factors for problem behavior in adolescents of parents with a chronic medical condition.]. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 21(8):459-71.
18. Mealings M, Douglas J, Olver J. (2012
). [Considering the student perspective in returning to school after TBI: a literature review.]. Brain Injury 26(10):1165-76.
19. Welsh P, Tiffin PA. (2012
). [Experience of child and adolescent mental health clinicians working within an at-risk mental state for psychosis service: a qualitative study.]. Early Intervention in Psychiatry 6(2):207-11.
20. Dueckers G, Guellac N, Arbogast M, Dannecker G, et al. (2012
). [Evidence and consensus based GKJR guidelines for the treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis.]. Clinical Immunology 142(2):176-93.
21. Anonymous. (2012
). [Practice parameter for the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with obsessive-compulsive disorder.]. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 51(1):98-113.
22. Miles BS, Anderson P, Agostino A, Golomb MR, et al. (2012
). [Effect of intracranial bleeds on the neurocognitive, academic, behavioural and adaptive functioning of boys with haemophilia.]. Haemophilia 18(2):229-34.
23. Haverman L, Grootenhuis MA, van den Berg JM, van Veenendaal M, et al. (2012
). [Predictors of health-related quality of life in children and adolescents with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: results from a Web-based survey.]. Arthritis Care and Research 64(5):694-703.
24. Haverman L, Verhoof EJ, Maurice-Stam H, Heymans HS, et al. (2012
). [Health-related quality of life and psychosocial developmental trajectory in young female beneficiaries with JIA.]. Rheumatology 51(2):368-74.
25. Yamada K, Yasui M, Sawada A, Inoue M, et al. (2012
). [Severe persistent bone marrow failure following therapy with 2-chlorodeoxyadenosine for relapsing juvenile xanthogranuloma of the brain.]. Pediatric Blood and Cancer 58(2):300-2.