1. Mamun AA, O''Callaghan MJ, Williams GM, Najman JM. (2013). Adolescents bullying and young adults body mass index and obesity: a longitudinal study. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(8):1140-6.
2. Mackie CJ, O''Leary-Barrett M, Al-Khudhairy N, Castellanos-Ryan N, Struve M, et al. (2013). Adolescent bullying, cannabis use and emerging psychotic experiences: a longitudinal general population study. Psychological medicine 43(5):1033-44.
3. Chantrapanichkul P, Chawanpaiboon S. (2013). Adverse pregnancy outcomes in cases involving extremely young maternal age. International journal of gynaecology and obstetrics: the official organ of the International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics 120(2):160-4.
4. Tiwari S, Kendall PC, Hoff AL, Harrison JP, Fizur P, et al. (2013). Characteristics of exposure sessions as predictors of treatment response in anxious youth. Journal of clinical child and adolescent psychology : the official journal for the Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, American Psychological Association, Division 53 42(1):34-43.
5. Racicot S, McGrath JJ, Karp I, O''Loughlin J. (2013). Predictors of nicotine dependence symptoms among never-smoking adolescents: a longitudinal analysis from the Nicotine Dependence in Teens Study. Drug and alcohol dependence 130(1-3):38-44.
6. Ludwa IA, O''Leary DD, Wade TJ, Cairney J, Falk B, et al. (2013). The effect of adiposity on the relationship between indicators of maturity in peri-pubertal children. Annals of human biology 40(1):70-4.
7. d''Emden H, Holden L, McDermott B, Harris M, Gibbons K, et al. (2013). Disturbed eating behaviours and thoughts in Australian adolescents with type 1 diabetes. Journal of paediatrics and child health 49(4):E317-23.
8. Solari N, Palmisani E, Consolaro A, Pistorio A, Viola S, et al. (2013). Factors associated with achievement of inactive disease in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis treated with etanercept. The Journal of rheumatology 40(2):192-200.
9. Schreiber F, Steil R. (2013). Haunting self-images? The role of negative self-images in adolescent social anxiety disorder. Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry 44(2):158-64.
10. Lachal J, Orri M, Speranza M, Falissard B, Lefevre H, et al. (2013). Qualitative studies among obese children and adolescents: a systematic review of the literature. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 14(5):351-68.
11. Evans SW, Brady CE, Harrison JR, Bunford N, Kern L, et al. (2013). Measuring ADHD and ODD symptoms and impairment using high school teachers'' ratings. Journal of clinical child and adolescent psychology : the official journal for the Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, American Psychological Association, Division 53 42(2):197-207.
12. Rayner KE, Schniering CA, Rapee RM, Hutchinson DM. (2013). A longitudinal investigation of perceived friend influence on adolescent girls'' body dissatisfaction and disordered eating. Journal of clinical child and adolescent psychology : the official journal for the Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, American Psychological Association, Division 53 42(5):643-56.
13. Hilderson D, Eyckmans L, Van der Elst K, Westhovens R, Wouters C, et al. (2013). Transfer from paediatric rheumatology to the adult rheumatology setting: experiences and expectations of young adults with juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Clinical rheumatology 32(5):575-83.
14. Kuntsche E, Rossow I, Simons-Morton B, Bogt TT, Kokkevi A, et al. (2013). Not early drinking but early drunkenness is a risk factor for problem behaviors among adolescents from 38 European and North American countries. Alcoholism, clinical and experimental research 37(2):308-14.
15. Boyden P, Muniz M, Laxton-Kane M. (2013). Listening to the views of children with learning disabilities: an evaluation of a learning disability CAMHS service. Journal of intellectual disabilities : JOID 17(1):51-63.
16. Anink J, Otten MH, Prince FH, Hoppenreijs EP, Wulffraat NM, et al. (2013). Tumour necrosis factor-blocking agents in persistent oligoarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis: results from the Dutch Arthritis and Biologicals in Children Register. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 52(4):712-7.
17. Stickley A, Koyanagi A, Koposov R, McKee M, Roberts B, et al. (2013). Binge drinking among adolescents in Russia: prevalence, risk and protective factors. Addictive behaviors 38(4):1988-95.
18. Curcio AL, Mak AS, George AM. (2013). Do adolescent delinquency and problem drinking share psychosocial risk factors? A literature review. Addictive behaviors 38(4):2003-13.
19. Nasab SAM, Sarrafan N, Saeidian SR, Emami H. (2013). Functional outcome of flexor tendon repair of the hand at zone 5 and post operative early mobilization of the fingers. Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences 29(1. Date of Publication: January-March 2013).
20. McElvaney R, Greene S, Hogan D. (2012
). [Containing the secret of child sexual abuse.]. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 27(6):1155-75.
21. Boivin S, Lavoie F, Hebert M, Gagne MH. (2012
). [Past victimizations and dating violence perpetration in adolescence: the mediating role of emotional distress and hostility.]. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 27(4):662-84.
22. Madigan S, Vaillancourt K, McKibbon A, Benoit D. (2012
). [The reporting of maltreatment experiences during the Adult Attachment Interview in a sample of pregnant adolescents.]. Attachment and Human Development 14(2):119-43.
23. Meynard A, Shehu-Brovina S, Clinton P, Haller DM, et al. (2012
). [Young and migrants: a multidisicplinary approach in a youth clinic in Geneva]. Revue Medicale Suisse 8(345):1286.
24. Scivoletto S, Silva TF, Cunha PJ, Rosenheck RA. (2012
). [The impact of psychiatric diagnosis on treatment adherence and duration among victimized children and adolescents in Sao Paulo, Brazil.]. Clinics (Sao Paulo, Brazil) 67(1):3-9.
25. Brennan L, Walkley J, Wilks R. (2012
). [Parent- and adolescent-reported barriers to participation in an adolescent overweight and obesity intervention.]. Obesity 20(6):1319-24.