1. Veses AM, MartAnez-GA³mez D, GA³mez-MartAnez S, Vicente-Rodriguez G, Castillo R, et al. (2014). Physical fitness, overweight and the risk of eating disorders in adolescents. The AVENA and AFINOS studies. Pediatric obesity 9(1):1-9.
2. Rios J, Morey LC. (2013). Detecting feigned ADHD in later adolescence: an examination of three PAI-A negative distortion indicators. Journal of personality assessment 95(6):594-9.
3. Giel KE, Zipfel S, Schweizer R, Braun R, Ranke MB, et al. (2013). Eating disorder pathology in adolescents participating in a lifestyle intervention for obesity: associations with weight change, general psychopathology and health-related quality of life. Obesity facts 6(4):307-16.
4. Ichikawa H. (2013). [Introduction to child and adolescent psychiatry]. Seishin shinkeigaku zasshi = Psychiatria et neurologia Japonica 115(6):670-5.
5. Kellartzis D, Vavilis D, Mikos T, Papadopoulos S, Tzevelekis V, et al. (2013). Operative treatment of gynaecologic diseases in puberty: seven years of experience. Clinical and experimental obstetrics & gynecology 40(2):238-9.
6. MesAas M, Seiquer I, Navarro MP. (2013). Iron nutrition in adolescence. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition 53(11):1226-37.
7. Zacharin M. (2013). Endocrine problems in children and adolescents who have disabilities. Hormone research in pÃ¦diatrics 80(4):221-8.
8. Lopes GM, NA³brega BA, Del Prette G, Scivoletto S. (2013). Use of psychoactive substances by adolescents: current panorama. Revista brasileira de psiquiatria (SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil : 1999) 35 Suppl 1:S51-61.
9. Babu GR, Lakshmi SB, Thiyagarajan JA. (2013). Epidemiological correlates of breast cancer in South India. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(9):5077-83.
10. Donoso MA, MuA±oz-Calvo MT, Barrios V, MartAnez G, Hawkins F, et al. (2013). Increased leptin/adiponectin ratio and free leptin index are markers of insulin resistance in obese girls during pubertal development. Hormone research in pÃ¦diatrics 80(5):363-70.
11. Ibabe I, Jaureguizar J, Bentler PM. (2013). Protective factors for adolescent violence against authority. The Spanish journal of psychology 16:E76.
12. Elbheiry AE, Emam M. (2013). Associations between psychosocial problems and personality disorders among Egyptian adolescents. The Spanish journal of psychology 16:E78.
13. SA¡enz-Alvarez P, Sicilia A, GonzA¡lez-Cutre D, Ferriz R. (2013). Psychometric properties of the Social Physique Anxiety Scale (SPAS-7) in Spanish adolescents. The Spanish journal of psychology 16:E86.
14. Jeganathan PD, Hairi NN, Sadat NA, Chinna K. (2013). Incidence of adverse transition in smoking stages among adolescents of Kinta, Perak. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(11):6769-73.
15. Hock LK, Ghazali SM, Cheong KC, Kuay LK, Li LH, et al. (2013). Correlates of susceptibility to smoking among secondary school students in Kota Tinggi district, Johor, Malaysia. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(11):6971-8.
16. BuendAa Eisman A, Arias Santiago S, Moreno-Gimenez JC, Cabrera-LeA³n A, Prieto L, et al. (2013). An Internet-based programme to promote adequate UV exposure behaviour in adolescents in Spain. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : JEADV 27(4):442-53.
17. Carlsund A, Eriksson U, LA¶fstedt P, SellstrA¶m E. (2013). Risk behaviour in Swedish adolescents: is shared physical custody after divorce a risk or a protective factor? European journal of public health 23(1):3-8.
18. Ghislanzoni LT, Baccetti T, Toll D, Defraia E, McNamara JA, et al. (2013). Treatment timing of MARA and fixed appliance therapy of Class II malocclusion. European journal of orthodontics 35(3):394-400.
19. Smith E, Sweeting H, Wright C. (2013). ''Do I care?'' Young adults'' recalled experiences of early adolescent overweight and obesity: a qualitative study. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(2):303-8.
20. Braet C, Van Vlierberghe L, Vandevivere E, Theuwis L, Bosmans G, et al. (2013). Depression in early, middle and late adolescence: differential evidence for the cognitive diathesis-stress model. Clinical psychology & psychotherapy 20(5):369-83.
21. Timimi S, Tetley D, Burgoine W, Walker G. (2013). Outcome Orientated Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (OO-CAMHS): a whole service model. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(2):169-84.
22. April KT, Cavallo S, Feldman DE. (2013). Children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: are health outcomes better for those diagnosed younger? Child: care, health and development 39(3):442-8.
23. Yadav A, Yadav TP. (2013). A study of school adjustment, self-concept, self-esteem, general wellbeing and parent child relationship in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. Indian journal of pediatrics 80(3):199-206.
24. Ottenvall Hammar I, HA¥kansson C. (2013). The importance for daily occupations of perceiving good health: Perceptions among women with rheumatic diseases. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):82-92.
25. Isohookana R, Riala K, Hakko H, RA¤sA¤nen P. (2013). Adverse childhood experiences and suicidal behavior of adolescent psychiatric inpatients. European child & adolescent psychiatry 22(1):13-22.