1. April KT, Cavallo S, Feldman DE. (2013). Children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: are health outcomes better for those diagnosed younger? Child: care, health and development 39(3):442-8.
2. Yadav A, Yadav TP. (2013). A study of school adjustment, self-concept, self-esteem, general wellbeing and parent child relationship in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. Indian journal of pediatrics 80(3):199-206.
3. Ottenvall Hammar I, HA¥kansson C. (2013). The importance for daily occupations of perceiving good health: Perceptions among women with rheumatic diseases. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):82-92.
4. Isohookana R, Riala K, Hakko H, RA¤sA¤nen P. (2013). Adverse childhood experiences and suicidal behavior of adolescent psychiatric inpatients. European child & adolescent psychiatry 22(1):13-22.
5. Letourneau EJ, Ellis DA, Naar-King S, Chapman JE, Cunningham PB, et al. (2013). Multisystemic therapy for poorly adherent youth with HIV: results from a pilot randomized controlled trial. AIDS care 25(4):507-14.
6. Shoval G, Mansbach-Kleinfeld I, Farbstein I, Kanaaneh R, Valevski A, et al. (2013). Gender differences in emotional and behavioral disorders and service use among adolescent smokers: a nationwide Israeli study. European psychiatry : the journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 28(7):397-403.
7. Zaha R, Helm S, Baker C, Hayes D. (2013). Intimate partner violence and substance use among Hawai''i youth: an analysis of recent data from the Hawai''i Youth Risk Behavior Survey. Substance use & misuse 48(1-2):11-20.
8. Liran D, Vardi IS, Sergienko R, Sheiner E. (2013). Adverse perinatal outcome in teenage pregnancies: is it all due to lack of prenatal care and ethnicity? The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 26(5):469-72.
9. Stasiak K, Parkin A, Seymour F, Lambie I, Crengle S, et al. (2013). Measuring outcome in child and adolescent mental health services: consumers'' views of measures. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(4):519-35.
10. Fuchs CE, van Geelen SM, van Geel R, Sinnema G, van de Putte EM, et al. (2013). Health and identity: Self-positioning in adolescent chronic fatigue syndrome and juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(3):383-97.