1. Reinehr T, Wiegand S, Siegfried W, Keller KM, Widhalm K, et al. (2013). Comorbidities in overweight children and adolescents: do we treat them effectively? International journal of obesity (2005) 37(4):493-9.
2. Mamun AA, O''Callaghan MJ, Williams GM, Najman JM. (2013). Adolescents bullying and young adults body mass index and obesity: a longitudinal study. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(8):1140-6.
3. Mackie CJ, O''Leary-Barrett M, Al-Khudhairy N, Castellanos-Ryan N, Struve M, et al. (2013). Adolescent bullying, cannabis use and emerging psychotic experiences: a longitudinal general population study. Psychological medicine 43(5):1033-44.
4. Chantrapanichkul P, Chawanpaiboon S. (2013). Adverse pregnancy outcomes in cases involving extremely young maternal age. International journal of gynaecology and obstetrics: the official organ of the International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics 120(2):160-4.
5. Tiwari S, Kendall PC, Hoff AL, Harrison JP, Fizur P, et al. (2013). Characteristics of exposure sessions as predictors of treatment response in anxious youth. Journal of clinical child and adolescent psychology : the official journal for the Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, American Psychological Association, Division 53 42(1):34-43.
6. Racicot S, McGrath JJ, Karp I, O''Loughlin J. (2013). Predictors of nicotine dependence symptoms among never-smoking adolescents: a longitudinal analysis from the Nicotine Dependence in Teens Study. Drug and alcohol dependence 130(1-3):38-44.
7. Ludwa IA, O''Leary DD, Wade TJ, Cairney J, Falk B, et al. (2013). The effect of adiposity on the relationship between indicators of maturity in peri-pubertal children. Annals of human biology 40(1):70-4.
8. d''Emden H, Holden L, McDermott B, Harris M, Gibbons K, et al. (2013). Disturbed eating behaviours and thoughts in Australian adolescents with type 1 diabetes. Journal of paediatrics and child health 49(4):E317-23.
9. Solari N, Palmisani E, Consolaro A, Pistorio A, Viola S, et al. (2013). Factors associated with achievement of inactive disease in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis treated with etanercept. The Journal of rheumatology 40(2):192-200.
10. Schreiber F, Steil R. (2013). Haunting self-images? The role of negative self-images in adolescent social anxiety disorder. Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry 44(2):158-64.