1. BuendAa Eisman A, Arias Santiago S, Moreno-Gimenez JC, Cabrera-LeA³n A, Prieto L, et al. (2013). An Internet-based programme to promote adequate UV exposure behaviour in adolescents in Spain. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : JEADV 27(4):442-53.
2. Carlsund A, Eriksson U, LA¶fstedt P, SellstrA¶m E. (2013). Risk behaviour in Swedish adolescents: is shared physical custody after divorce a risk or a protective factor? European journal of public health 23(1):3-8.
3. Ghislanzoni LT, Baccetti T, Toll D, Defraia E, McNamara JA, et al. (2013). Treatment timing of MARA and fixed appliance therapy of Class II malocclusion. European journal of orthodontics 35(3):394-400.
4. Smith E, Sweeting H, Wright C. (2013). ''Do I care?'' Young adults'' recalled experiences of early adolescent overweight and obesity: a qualitative study. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(2):303-8.
5. Braet C, Van Vlierberghe L, Vandevivere E, Theuwis L, Bosmans G, et al. (2013). Depression in early, middle and late adolescence: differential evidence for the cognitive diathesis-stress model. Clinical psychology & psychotherapy 20(5):369-83.
6. Timimi S, Tetley D, Burgoine W, Walker G. (2013). Outcome Orientated Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (OO-CAMHS): a whole service model. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(2):169-84.
7. April KT, Cavallo S, Feldman DE. (2013). Children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: are health outcomes better for those diagnosed younger? Child: care, health and development 39(3):442-8.
8. Yadav A, Yadav TP. (2013). A study of school adjustment, self-concept, self-esteem, general wellbeing and parent child relationship in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. Indian journal of pediatrics 80(3):199-206.
9. Ottenvall Hammar I, HA¥kansson C. (2013). The importance for daily occupations of perceiving good health: Perceptions among women with rheumatic diseases. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):82-92.
10. Isohookana R, Riala K, Hakko H, RA¤sA¤nen P. (2013). Adverse childhood experiences and suicidal behavior of adolescent psychiatric inpatients. European child & adolescent psychiatry 22(1):13-22.