1. Veses AM, MartAnez-GA³mez D, GA³mez-MartAnez S, Vicente-Rodriguez G, Castillo R, et al. (2014). Physical fitness, overweight and the risk of eating disorders in adolescents. The AVENA and AFINOS studies. Pediatric obesity 9(1):1-9.
2. Rios J, Morey LC. (2013). Detecting feigned ADHD in later adolescence: an examination of three PAI-A negative distortion indicators. Journal of personality assessment 95(6):594-9.
3. Giel KE, Zipfel S, Schweizer R, Braun R, Ranke MB, et al. (2013). Eating disorder pathology in adolescents participating in a lifestyle intervention for obesity: associations with weight change, general psychopathology and health-related quality of life. Obesity facts 6(4):307-16.
4. Ichikawa H. (2013). [Introduction to child and adolescent psychiatry]. Seishin shinkeigaku zasshi = Psychiatria et neurologia Japonica 115(6):670-5.
5. Kellartzis D, Vavilis D, Mikos T, Papadopoulos S, Tzevelekis V, et al. (2013). Operative treatment of gynaecologic diseases in puberty: seven years of experience. Clinical and experimental obstetrics & gynecology 40(2):238-9.
6. MesAas M, Seiquer I, Navarro MP. (2013). Iron nutrition in adolescence. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition 53(11):1226-37.
7. Zacharin M. (2013). Endocrine problems in children and adolescents who have disabilities. Hormone research in pÃ¦diatrics 80(4):221-8.
8. Lopes GM, NA³brega BA, Del Prette G, Scivoletto S. (2013). Use of psychoactive substances by adolescents: current panorama. Revista brasileira de psiquiatria (SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil : 1999) 35 Suppl 1:S51-61.
9. Babu GR, Lakshmi SB, Thiyagarajan JA. (2013). Epidemiological correlates of breast cancer in South India. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(9):5077-83.
10. Donoso MA, MuA±oz-Calvo MT, Barrios V, MartAnez G, Hawkins F, et al. (2013). Increased leptin/adiponectin ratio and free leptin index are markers of insulin resistance in obese girls during pubertal development. Hormone research in pÃ¦diatrics 80(5):363-70.