1. McElvaney R, Greene S, Hogan D. (2012
). [Containing the secret of child sexual abuse.]. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 27(6):1155-75.
2. Boivin S, Lavoie F, Hebert M, Gagne MH. (2012
). [Past victimizations and dating violence perpetration in adolescence: the mediating role of emotional distress and hostility.]. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 27(4):662-84.
3. Madigan S, Vaillancourt K, McKibbon A, Benoit D. (2012
). [The reporting of maltreatment experiences during the Adult Attachment Interview in a sample of pregnant adolescents.]. Attachment and Human Development 14(2):119-43.
4. Meynard A, Shehu-Brovina S, Clinton P, Haller DM, et al. (2012
). [Young and migrants: a multidisicplinary approach in a youth clinic in Geneva]. Revue Medicale Suisse 8(345):1286.
5. Scivoletto S, Silva TF, Cunha PJ, Rosenheck RA. (2012
). [The impact of psychiatric diagnosis on treatment adherence and duration among victimized children and adolescents in Sao Paulo, Brazil.]. Clinics (Sao Paulo, Brazil) 67(1):3-9.
6. Brennan L, Walkley J, Wilks R. (2012
). [Parent- and adolescent-reported barriers to participation in an adolescent overweight and obesity intervention.]. Obesity 20(6):1319-24.
7. Stinson JN, Feldman BM, Duffy CM, Huber AM, et al. (2012
). [Jointly managing arthritis: information needs of children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and their parents.]. Journal of Child Health Care 16(2):124-40.
8. Pownall JD, Jahoda A, Hastings RP. (2012
). [Sexuality and sex education of adolescents with intellectual disability: mothers' attitudes, experiences, and support needs.]. Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 50(2):140-54.
9. Palepu A, Hubley AM, Russell LB, Gadermann AM, et al. (2012
). [Quality of life themes in Canadian adults and street youth who are homeless or hard-to-house: a multi-site focus group study.]. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 10:93.
10. Sieh DS, Visser-Meily JM, Oort FJ, Meijer AM. (2012
). [Risk factors for problem behavior in adolescents of parents with a chronic medical condition.]. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 21(8):459-71.