1. Austin DW, Carlbring P, Richards JC, Andersson G. (2006). Internet administration of three commonly used questionnaires in panic research: Equivalence to paper administration in Australian and Swedish samples of people with panic disorder. International Journal of Testing 6(1):25-39.
2. Takahashi H, Seki M, Liu M. (2005). [Evaluating Motor Function for Pediatric Rehabilitation with Gross Motor Function Measure (GMFM): A Review]. Japanese Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 42:475-488.
3. Andritzky W. (2003). [Child psychiatric documentation in child visitation and custody disputes--results of a survey]. Praxis der Kinderpsychologie und Kinderpsychiatrie 52(10):794-811.
4. Seifert D, Jahn K, Bolten S, Wirtz M. (2002). Prediction of dangerousness in mentally disordered offenders in Germany. International Journal of Law and Psychiatry 25(1):51-66.
5. Cooke P, Laczny A, Brown DJ, Francik J. (2002). The virtual courtroom: A view of justice. Project to prepare witnesses or victims with learning disabilities to give evidence. Disability and Rehabilitation 24(11-12 (Jul-Aug)):634-642.