1. Santos T, Drummond M, Botelho F. (2012
). [Erectile dysfunction in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome--prevalence and determinants.]. Revista Portuguesa de Pneumologia 18(2):64-71.
2. Lacelle C, Hebert M, Lavoie F, Vitaro F, et al. (2012
). [Sexual health in women reporting a history of child sexual abuse.]. Child Abuse and Neglect 36(3):247-59.
3. Diamond GM, Diamond GS, Levy S, Closs C, et al. (2012
). [Attachment-based family therapy for suicidal lesbian, gay, and bisexual adolescents: a treatment development study and open trial with preliminary findings.]. Psychotherapy: Theory, Research, Practice, Training 49(1):62-71.
4. Chan KL. (2012
). [The role of Chinese face in the perpetration of dating partner violence.]. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 27(4):793-811.
5. Lafferty A, McConkey R, Simpson A. (2012
). [Reducing the barriers to relationships and sexuality education for persons with intellectual disabilities.]. Journal of Intellectual Disabilities 16(1):29-43.
6. Sonksen J, Fode M, Lochner-Ernst D, Ohl DA. (2012
). [Vibratory ejaculation in 140 spinal cord injured men and home insemination of their partners.]. Spinal Cord 50(1):63-6.
7. Ozdemir O. (2012
). [Is premature ejaculation an impulse control disorder?.]. Medical Hypotheses 79(1):59-62.
8. Melnik T, Abdo CH, de Moraes JF, Riera R. (2012
). [Satisfaction with the treatment, confidence and 'naturalness' in engaging in sexual activity in men with psychogenic erectile dysfunction: preliminary results of a randomized controlled trial of three therapeutic approaches.]. BJU International 109(8):1213-9.
9. Eastgate G, Scheermeyer E, van Driel ML, Lennox N. (2012
). [Intellectual disability, sexuality and sexual abuse prevention - a study of family members and support workers.]. Australian Family Physician 41(3):135-9.
10. Benbow SM, Beeston D. (2012
). [Sexuality, aging, and dementia.]. International Psychogeriatrics 24(7):1026-33.