Home > Database > Index
1. Conn C. (2013). Young African women must have empowering and receptive social environments for HIV prevention. AIDS care 25(3):273-80.
2. Greenhalgh C, Evangeli M, Frize G, Foster C, Fidler S, et al. (2013). Intimate relationships in young adults with perinatally acquired HIV: partner considerations. AIDS care 25(4):447-50.
3. Linke GR, Luz S, Janczak J, Zerz A, Schmied BM, et al. (2013). Evaluation of sexual function in sexually active women 1 year after transvaginal NOTES: a prospective cohort study of 106 patients. Langenbeck''s archives of surgery / Deutsche Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Chirurgie 398(1):139-45.
4. Mapayi B, Makanjuola RO, Mosaku SK, Adewuya OA, Afolabi O, et al. (2013). Impact of intimate partner violence on anxiety and depression amongst women in Ile-Ife, Nigeria. Archives of women''s mental health 16(1):11-8.
5. Beesley VL, Price MA, Webb PM, O''Rourke P, Marquart L, et al. (2013). Changes in supportive care needs after first-line treatment for ovarian cancer: identifying care priorities and risk factors for future unmet needs. Psycho-oncology 22(7):1565-71.
6. Bumbasirevic U, Bojanic N, Pekmezovic T, Janjic A, Janicic A, et al. (2013). Health-related quality of life, depression, and sexual function in testicular cancer survivors in a developing country: a Serbian experience. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 21(3):757-63.
7. Riss S, Schwameis K, MittlbA¶ck M, Pones M, Vogelsang H, et al. (2013). Sexual function and quality of life after surgical treatment for anal fistulas in Crohn''s disease. Techniques in coloproctology 17(1):89-94.
8. Mercer D. (2013). Girly mags and girly jobs: pornography and gendered inequality in forensic practice. International journal of mental health nursing 22(1):15-23.
9. Engnes K, LidA©n E, Lundgren I. (2013). Women''s experiences of important others in a pregnancy dominated by intimate partner violence. Scandinavian journal of caring sciences 27(3):643-50.
10. Cappelleri JC, Zou KH, Bushmakin AG, Carlsson MO, Symonds T, et al. (2013). Cumulative response curves to enhance interpretation of treatment differences on the Self-Esteem And Relationship questionnaire for men with erectile dysfunction. BJU international 111(3 Pt B):E115-20.