1. Gilbert E, Ussher JM, Perz J. (2013). Embodying sexual subjectivity after cancer: a qualitative study of people with cancer and intimate partners. Psychology & health 28(6):603-19.
2. Logie CH, Gibson MF. (2013). A mark that is no mark? Queer women and violence in HIV discourse. Culture, health & sexuality 15(1):29-43.
3. Pascoal PM, Narciso I, Pereira NM. (2013). Emotional intimacy is the best predictor of sexual satisfaction of men and women with sexual arousal problems. International journal of impotence research 25(2):51-5.
4. Shen B, Zhang A, Liu J, Da Z, Xu X, et al. (2013). A primary analysis of sexual problems in Chinese patients with ankylosing spondylitis. Rheumatology international 33(6):1429-35.
5. White ID, Faithfull S, Allan H. (2013). The re-construction of women''s sexual lives after pelvic radiotherapy: a critique of social constructionist and biomedical perspectives on the study of female sexuality after cancer treatment. Social science & medicine (1982) 76(1):188-96.
6. Shi Y, Guo S, Bo F, Zhang X, Cao W, et al. (2013). Impact evaluation of a sexually transmitted disease preventive intervention among female sex workers in Hohhot, China. International journal of infectious diseases : IJID : official publication of the International Society for Infectious Diseases 17(1):e59-64.
7. Yi TJ, Shannon B, Prodger J, McKinnon L, Kaul R, et al. (2013). Genital immunology and HIV susceptibility in young women. American journal of reproductive immunology (New York, N.Y. : 1989) 69 Suppl 1:74-9.
8. Siemieniuk RA, Miller P, Woodman K, Ko K, Krentz HB, et al. (2013). Prevalence, clinical associations, and impact of intimate partner violence among HIV-infected gay and bisexual men: a population-based study. HIV medicine 14(5):293-302.
9. StAśckl H, Kalra N, Jacobi J, Watts C. (2013). Is early sexual debut a risk factor for HIV infection among women in sub-Saharan Africa? A systematic review. American journal of reproductive immunology (New York, N.Y. : 1989) 69 Suppl 1:27-40.
10. Pereira B, Llorca PM, Durif F, Brousse G, Blanc O, et al. (2013). Screening hypersexuality in Parkinson''s disease in everyday practice. Parkinsonism & related disorders 19(2):242-6.