1. Matarazzo MG, Cianci S, Rampello L, Presti LL, Caruso S, et al. (2013). Urethral sphincter innervation and clitoral blood flow after the transobturator (TOT) approach. International urogynecology journal 24(4):621-5.
2. KotkovAˇ P, Weiss P. (2013). Psychiatric factors related to sexual functioning in patients with Parkinson''s disease. Clinical neurology and neurosurgery 115(4):419-24.
3. Raheel H, Mahmood MA, BinSaeed A. (2013). Sexual practices of young educated men: implications for further research and health education in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). Journal of public health (Oxford, England) 35(1):21-6.
4. Echenique M, Illa L, Saint-Jean G, Avellaneda VB, Sanchez-Martinez M, et al. (2013). Impact of a secondary prevention intervention among HIV-positive older women. AIDS care 25(4):443-6.
5. Quinn C, Happell B, Welch A. (2013). Talking about sex as part of our role: making and sustaining practice change. International journal of mental health nursing 22(3):231-40.
6. Lea T, Prestage G, Mao L, Zablotska I, de Wit J, et al. (2013). Trends in drug use among gay and bisexual men in Sydney, Melbourne and Queensland, Australia. Drug and alcohol review 32(1):39-46.
7. Thomsen AF, Olsbjerg M, Andersen PK, Kessing LV. (2013). Cohabitation patterns among patients with severe psychiatric disorders in the entire Danish population. Psychological medicine 43(5):1013-21.
8. Oladiji F, Kayode OO, Parakoyi DB. (2013). Influence of socio-demographic characteristics on prevalence of erectile dysfunction in Nigeria. International journal of impotence research 25(1):18-23.
9. Conn C. (2013). Young African women must have empowering and receptive social environments for HIV prevention. AIDS care 25(3):273-80.
10. Greenhalgh C, Evangeli M, Frize G, Foster C, Fidler S, et al. (2013). Intimate relationships in young adults with perinatally acquired HIV: partner considerations. AIDS care 25(4):447-50.