Home > Database > Index
1. Negash S, Yusuf L, Tefera M. (2013). Fertility desires predictors among people living with HIV/AIDS at art care centers of two teaching hospitals in Addis Ababa. Ethiopian medical journal 51(1):1-11.
2. Berhan Y, Hailu D, Alano A. (2013). Polysubstance use and its linkage with risky sexual behavior in university students: significance for policy makers and parents. Ethiopian medical journal 51(1):13-23.
3. Sparrow R. (2013). Gender eugenics? The ethics of PGD for intersex conditions. The American journal of bioethics : AJOB 13(10):29-38.
4. Tian J. (2013). Sexual well-being of cervical cancer survivors under 50 years old and the factors affecting their libido. Gynecologic and obstetric investigation 76(3):177-81.
5. van Dijk R. (2013). Counselling and Pentecostal modalities of social engineering of relationships in Botswana. Culture, health & sexuality 15 Suppl 4:S509-22.
6. Mkumbo K. (2013). Assessment of HIV/AIDS knowledge, attitudes and behaviours among students in higher education in Tanzania. Global public health 8(10):1168-79.
7. Wang L, Wang L, Smith MK, Li LM, Ming S, et al. (2013). Heterosexual transmission of HIV and related risk factors among serodiscordant couples in Henan province, China. Chinese medical journal 126(19):3694-700.
8. PitchA© P, Gbetoglo K, Saka B, Akakpo S, Landoh DE, et al. (2013). HIV prevalence and behavioral studies in female sex workers in Togo: a decline in the prevalence between 2005 and 2011. The Pan African medical journal 15:62.
9. Puchalski B, SzymaA„ski FM, Kowalik R, Filipiak KJ, Opolski G, et al. (2013). The prevalence of sexual dysfunction before myocardial infarction in population of Polish men: a retrospective pilot study. Kardiologia polska 71(11):1168-73.
10. A–zbaran B, A–zen S, GA¶kAYen D, Korkmaz A–, Onay H, et al. (2013). Psychiatric approaches for disorders of sex development: experience of a multidisciplinary team. Journal of clinical research in pediatric endocrinology 5(4):229-35.