1. Shamloul R, Ghanem H. (2013). Erectile dysfunction. Lancet 381(9861):153-65.
2. Byers ES, Nichols S, Voyer SD, Reilly G. (2013). Sexual well-being of a community sample of high-functioning adults on the autism spectrum who have been in a romantic relationship. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(4):418-33.
3. Celik DB, Poyraz EA‡, BingA¶l A, Idiman E, OzakbaAY S, et al. (2013). Sexual dysfunction A±n multiple sclerosis: gender differences. Journal of the neurological sciences 324(1-2):17-20.
4. Martins TA, Kerr LR, Macena RH, Mota RS, Carneiro KL, et al. (2013). Travestis, an unexplored population at risk of HIV in a large metropolis of northeast Brazil: a respondent-driven sampling survey. AIDS care 25(5):606-12.
5. Seftel AD, de la Rosette J, Birt J, Porter V, Zarotsky V, et al. (2013). Coexisting lower urinary tract symptoms and erectile dysfunction: a systematic review of epidemiological data. International journal of clinical practice 67(1):32-45.
6. Ghanbarzadeh N, Nadjafi-Semnani M, Ghanbarzadeh MR, Nadjfai-Semnani A, Nadjfai-Semnani F, et al. (2013). Female sexual dysfunction in Iran: study of prevalence and risk factors. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 287(3):533-9.
7. Platt L, Grenfell P, Fletcher A, Sorhaindo A, Jolley E, et al. (2013). Systematic review examining differences in HIV, sexually transmitted infections and health-related harms between migrant and non-migrant female sex workers. Sexually transmitted infections 89(4):311-9.
8. Donnet A, Valade D, Houdart E, Lanteri-Minet M, Raffaelli C, et al. (2013). Primary cough headache, primary exertional headache, and primary headache associated with sexual activity: a clinical and radiological study. Neuroradiology 55(3):297-305.
9. Knight R, Shoveller JA, Oliffe JL, Gilbert M, Goldenberg S, et al. (2013). Heteronormativity hurts everyone: experiences of young men and clinicians with sexually transmitted infection/HIV testing in British Columbia, Canada. Health (London, England : 1997) 17(5):441-59.
10. Lea T, Reynolds R, de Wit J. (2013). Alcohol and other drug use, club drug dependence and treatment seeking among lesbian, gay and bisexual young people in Sydney. Drug and alcohol review 32(3):303-11.