1. Javaroni V, Neves M. (2012). Erectile Dysfunction and Hypertension: Impact on Cardiovascular Risk and Treatment. International Journal of Hypertension 2012:11 pages.
2. Vitale C, Santangelo G, Trojano L, Verde F, et al. (2011). Comparative neuropsychological profile of pathological gambling, hypersexuality, and compulsive eating in Parkinson's disease. Movement Disorders 26(5):830-6.
3. Hiz O, Ediz L, Gulcu E, Tekeoglu I. (2011). Effects of Behcet's disease on sexual function and psychological status of male patients. Journal of Sexual Medicine 8(5):1426-33.
4. Alemu T, Fantahun M. (2011). Sexual and reproductive health status and related problems of young people with disabilities in selected associations of people with disability, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Ethiopian Medical Journal 49(2):97-108.
5. Rosenbaum T. (2011). Addressing anxiety in vivo in physiotherapy treatment of women with severe vaginismus: a clinical approach. Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy 37(2):89-93.
6. Quinn C, Happell B, Browne G. (2011). Sexuality and consumers of mental health services: the impact of gender and boundary issues. Issues in Mental Health Nursing 32(3):170-6.
7. Manganiello A, Hoga LA, Reberte LM, Miranda CM, et al. (2011). Sexuality and quality of life of breast cancer patients post mastectomy. European Journal of Oncology Nursing 15(2):167-72.
8. van Schrojenstein Lantman-de Valk HM, Rook F, Maaskant MA. (2011). The use of contraception by women with intellectual disabilities. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 55(4):434-40.
9. Rosenbaum T. (2011). Addressing anxiety in vivo in physiotherapy treatment of women with severe vaginismus: a clinical approach. Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy 37(2):89-93.
10. Makarem AR, Karami MY, Zekavat OR. (2011). Erectile dysfunction among hemodialysis patients. International Urology and Nephrology 43(1):117-23.