1. Mercer D. (2013). Girly mags and girly jobs: pornography and gendered inequality in forensic practice. International journal of mental health nursing 22(1):15-23.
2. Engnes K, LidAęn E, Lundgren I. (2013). Women''s experiences of important others in a pregnancy dominated by intimate partner violence. Scandinavian journal of caring sciences 27(3):643-50.
3. Cappelleri JC, Zou KH, Bushmakin AG, Carlsson MO, Symonds T, et al. (2013). Cumulative response curves to enhance interpretation of treatment differences on the Self-Esteem And Relationship questionnaire for men with erectile dysfunction. BJU international 111(3 Pt B):E115-20.
4. Zaha R, Helm S, Baker C, Hayes D. (2013). Intimate partner violence and substance use among Hawai''i youth: an analysis of recent data from the Hawai''i Youth Risk Behavior Survey. Substance use & misuse 48(1-2):11-20.
5. GA╝l IG, KartalcA▒ A×, Cumurcu BE, KarA▒ncaoAYlu Y, YoloAYlu S, et al. (2013). Evaluation of sexual function in patients presenting with BehAžet''s disease with or without depression. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : JEADV 27(10):1244-51.
6. Tang L, Chen R, Huang D, Wu H, Yan H, et al. (2013). Prevalence of condom use and associated factors among Chinese female undergraduate students in Wuhan, China. AIDS care 25(4):515-23.
7. Snipes DJ, Benotsch EG. (2013). High-risk cocktails and high-risk sex: examining the relation between alcohol mixed with energy drink consumption, sexual behavior, and drug use in college students. Addictive behaviors 38(1):1418-23.
8. Stranne J, Malmsten UG, Areskoug B, Milsom I, Molander U, et al. (2013). Influence of age and changes over time on erectile dysfunction: results from two large cross-sectional surveys 11 years apart. Scandinavian journal of urology 47(3):198-205.
9. Shamloul R, Ghanem H. (2013). Erectile dysfunction. Lancet 381(9861):153-65.
10. Byers ES, Nichols S, Voyer SD, Reilly G. (2013). Sexual well-being of a community sample of high-functioning adults on the autism spectrum who have been in a romantic relationship. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(4):418-33.