1. Bartlett SJ, Hewlett S, Bingham CO, Woodworth TG, Alten R, et al. (2012). Identifying core domains to assess flare in rheumatoid arthritis: an OMERACT international patient and provider combined Delphi consensus. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 71(11):1855-60.
2. Camacho EM, Verstappen SMM, Lunt M, Bunn DK, et al. (2012). Multiple adverse pregnancy outcomes before symptom onset are associated with a worse disease outcome in women with recent-onset inflammatory polyarthritis. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 71(4 ):528-533.
3. Pikwer M, Bergstrom U, Nilsson J-A, Jacobsson L, et al. (2012). Early menopause is an independent predictor of rheumatoid arthritis. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 71(3 ):378-381.
4. Berthelot J-M, De Bandt M, Morel J, Benatig F, et al. (2012). A tool to identify recent or present rheumatoid arthritis flare from both patient and physician perspectives: The ''FLARE'' instrument. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 71(7 ):1110-1116.
5. Haugen IK, Boyesen P, Slatkowsky-Christensen B, Sesseng S, et al. (2012). Associations between MRI-defined synovitis, bone marrow lesions and structural features and measures of pain and physical function in hand osteoarthritis. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 71(6 ):899-904.