1. Haugen IK, Boyesen P, Slatkowsky-Christensen B, Sesseng S, et al. (2012). Associations between MRI-defined synovitis, bone marrow lesions and structural features and measures of pain and physical function in hand osteoarthritis. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 71(6 ):899-904.
2. Jones A, Silva PG, Silva AC, Colucci M, et al. (2012). Impact of cane use on pain, function, general health and energy expenditure during gait in patients with knee osteoarthritis: A randomised controlled trial. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 71(2 ):172-179.
3. Davis AM, Palaganas MP, Badley EM, Gladman DD, et al. (2011). Measuring participation in people with spondyloarthritis using the social role participation questionnaire. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 70(10):1765-9.
4. Schoels M, Aletaha D, Smolen JS, Bijlsma JW, et al. (2010). Follow-up standards and treatment targets in rheumatoid arthritis: results of a questionnaire at the EULAR 2008. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 69(3):575-8.
5. Saad-Magalhaes C, Pistorio A, Ravelli A, Filocamo G, et al. (2010). Does removal of aids/devices and help make a difference in the Childhood Health Assessment Questionnaire disability index? Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 69(1):82-7.