11. Nilsson JE, Lundh LG, Viborg G. (2012
). [Imagery rescripting of early memories in social anxiety disorder: an experimental study.]. Behaviour Research and Therapy 50(6):387-92.
12. Korrelboom K, Maarsingh M, Huijbrechts I. (2012
). [Competitive memory training (COMET) for treating low self-esteem in patients with depressive disorders: a randomized clinical trial.]. Depression and Anxiety 29(2):102-10.
13. Maalouf FT, Brent DA. (2012
). [Child and adolescent depression intervention overview: what works, for whom and how well?.]. Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America 21(2):299-312.
14. Williams KE, Berthelsen D, Nicholson JM, Walker S, et al. (2012
). [The effectiveness of a short-term group music therapy intervention for parents who have a child with a disability.]. Journal of Music Therapy 49(1):23-44.
15. Vetere A. (2012
). [Supervision and consultation practice with domestic violence.]. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 17(2):181-5.
16. Mommaerts JL, Goubert L, Devroey D. (2012
). [Empathy beyond the conceptual level: core nonspecific factors of psychotherapy.]. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 55(2):175-82.
17. Lichtwarck-Aschoff A, Hasselman F, Cox R, Pepler D, et al. (2012
). [A characteristic destabilization profile in parent-child interactions associated with treatment efficacy for aggressive children.]. Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychology, and Life Sciences 16(3):353-79.
18. Stoffers JM, Vollm BA, Rucker G, Timmer A, et al. (2012
). [Psychological therapies for people with borderline personality disorder. [Review][Update of Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2006;(1):CD005652; PMID: 16437534]]. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 8:CD005652.
19. Melnik T, Abdo CH, de Moraes JF, Riera R. (2012
). [Satisfaction with the treatment, confidence and 'naturalness' in engaging in sexual activity in men with psychogenic erectile dysfunction: preliminary results of a randomized controlled trial of three therapeutic approaches.]. BJU International 109(8):1213-9.
20. Koszycki D, Bisserbe JC, Blier P, Bradwejn J, et al. (2012
). [Interpersonal psychotherapy versus brief supportive therapy for depressed infertile women: first pilot randomized controlled trial.]. Archives of Women's Mental Health 15(3):193-201.