11. McLaughlin DP, McFarland K. (2011). A randomized trial of a group based cognitive behavior therapy program for older adults with epilepsy: the impact on seizure frequency, depression and psychosocial well-being. Journal of Behavioral Medicine 34(3):201-7.
12. Schlarb AA, Brandhorst I, Hautzinger M. (2011). [Mini-KiSS--a multimodal group therapy intervention for parents of young children with sleep disorders: a pilot study]. Zeitschrift fur Kinder-und Jugendpsychiatrie und Psychotherapie 39(3):197-206.
13. Cailhol L, Bui E, Rouillon L, Bruno N, et al. (2011). [Differential indications for psychotherapies in borderline personality disorder]. Encephale 37( Suppl 1):S77-82.
14. Izydorczyk B. (2011). [Adaptation of psychodrama in psychotherapy of patients with anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa]. Psychiatria Polska 45(2):261-75.
15. Savvopoulos S, Manolopoulos S, Beratis S. (2011). Repression and splitting in the psychoanalytic process. International Journal of Psychoanalysis 92(1):75-96.
16. Carey TA. (2011). Exposure and reorganization: the what and how of effective psychotherapy. Clinical Psychology Review 31(2):236-48.
17. Moritz S, Kerstan A, Veckenstedt R, Randjbar S, et al. (2011). Further evidence for the efficacy of a metacognitive group training in schizophrenia. Behaviour Research and Therapy 49(3):151-7.
18. Hirvikoski T, Waaler E, Alfredsson J, Pihlgren C, et al. (2011). Reduced ADHD symptoms in adults with ADHD after structured skills training group: results from a randomized controlled trial. Behaviour Research and Therapy 49(3):175-85.
19. Garssen B, Vos P, de Jager Meezenbroek E, de Klerk C, et al. (2011). Analyzing differences between psychotherapy groups and social support groups for breast cancer patients: development of an assessment method using video recordings. Patient Education and Counseling 82(3):377-83.
20. McArdle P, Young R, Quibell T, Moseley D, et al. (2011). Early intervention for at risk children: 3-year follow-up. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 20(3):111-20.