11. Ribeiro E, Ribeiro AP, GonAžalves MM, Horvath AO, Stiles WB, et al. (2013). How collaboration in therapy becomes therapeutic: the therapeutic collaboration coding system. Psychology and psychotherapy 86(3):294-314.
12. Dilks S, Tasker F, Wren B. (2013). Conceptualizing the therapist''s role in therapy in psychosis. Psychology and psychotherapy 86(3):315-33.
13. Braehler C, Gumley A, Harper J, Wallace S, Norrie J, et al. (2013). Exploring change processes in compassion focused therapy in psychosis: results of a feasibility randomized controlled trial. The British journal of clinical psychology / the British Psychological Society 52(2):199-214.
14. Lucre KM, Corten N. (2013). An exploration of group compassion-focused therapy for personality disorder. Psychology and psychotherapy 86(4):387-400.
15. Liu L, Miller JK, Zhao X, Ma X, Wang J, et al. (2013). Systemic family psychotherapy in China: a qualitative analysis of therapy process. Psychology and psychotherapy 86(4):447-65.
16. Stein TR, Sonty N, Saroyan JM. (2012
). ["Scratching" beneath the surface: an integrative psychosocial approach to pediatric pruritus and pain.]. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 17(1):33-47.
17. Pozzi-Monzo M, Lee A, Likierman M. (2012
). [From reactive to reflective: evidence for shifts in parents' state of mind during brief under-fives psychoanalytic psychotherapy.]. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 17(1):151-64.
18. Winston AP, Paul M, Juanola-Borrat Y. (2012
). [The same but different? Treatment of anorexia nervosa in adolescents and adults.]. European Eating Disorders Review 20(2):89-93.
19. Johnson S, Hall J, Barnett S, Draper M, et al. (2012
). [Using graded motor imagery for complex regional pain syndrome in clinical practice: failure to improve pain.]. European Journal of Pain 16(4):550-61.
20. Jaehne A, Loessl B, Frick K, Berner M, et al. (2012
). [The efficacy of stepped care models involving psychosocial treatment of alcohol use disorders and nicotine dependence: a systematic review of the literature.]. Current Drug Abuse Reviews 5(1):41-51.