11. Mittag O, Reese C. (2013). [The development of practice guidelines for psychological interventions in the rehabilitation of patients with coronary heart disease: methods and results]. Die Rehabilitation 52(4):266-72.
12. Banon E, Perry JC, Semeniuk T, Bond M, de Roten Y, et al. (2013). Therapist interventions using the Psychodynamic Interventions Rating Scale (PIRS) in dynamic therapy, psychoanalysis and CBT. Psychotherapy research : journal of the Society for Psychotherapy Research 23(2):121-36.
13. Schiavone FL, Links PS. (2013). Common elements for the psychotherapeutic management of patients with self injurious behavior. Child abuse & neglect 37(2-3):133-8.
14. Lee CW, Cuijpers P. (2013). A meta-analysis of the contribution of eye movements in processing emotional memories. Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry 44(2):231-9.
15. Leenarts LE, Diehle J, Doreleijers TA, Jansma EP, Lindauer RJ, et al. (2013). Evidence-based treatments for children with trauma-related psychopathology as a result of childhood maltreatment: a systematic review. European child & adolescent psychiatry 22(5):269-83.
16. Dekker J, Van HL, Hendriksen M, Koelen J, Schoevers RA, et al. (2013). What is the best sequential treatment strategy in the treatment of depression? Adding pharmacotherapy to psychotherapy or vice versa? Psychotherapy and psychosomatics 82(2):89-98.
17. PadrA£o MJ, Barbosa MR, Coimbra JL. (2013). Meal plan in the treatment of anorexia nervosa: a way of feeding the disorder and starving the patient. Global journal of health science 5(1):112-24.
18. Ford JD, Chang R, Levine J, Zhang W. (2013). Randomized clinical trial comparing affect regulation and supportive group therapies for victimization-related PTSD with incarcerated women. Behavior therapy 44(2):262-76.
19. Prunetti E, Bosio V, Bateni M, Liotti G. (2013). Three-week inpatient Cognitive Evolutionary Therapy (CET) for patients with personality disorders: evidence of effectiveness in symptoms reduction and improved treatment adherence. Psychology and psychotherapy 86(3):262-79.
20. Ribeiro E, Ribeiro AP, GonA§alves MM, Horvath AO, Stiles WB, et al. (2013). How collaboration in therapy becomes therapeutic: the therapeutic collaboration coding system. Psychology and psychotherapy 86(3):294-314.