1. Mittag O, Reese C. (2013). [The development of practice guidelines for psychological interventions in the rehabilitation of patients with coronary heart disease: methods and results]. Die Rehabilitation 52(4):266-72.
2. Banon E, Perry JC, Semeniuk T, Bond M, de Roten Y, et al. (2013). Therapist interventions using the Psychodynamic Interventions Rating Scale (PIRS) in dynamic therapy, psychoanalysis and CBT. Psychotherapy research : journal of the Society for Psychotherapy Research 23(2):121-36.
3. Schiavone FL, Links PS. (2013). Common elements for the psychotherapeutic management of patients with self injurious behavior. Child abuse & neglect 37(2-3):133-8.
4. Lee CW, Cuijpers P. (2013). A meta-analysis of the contribution of eye movements in processing emotional memories. Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry 44(2):231-9.
5. Leenarts LE, Diehle J, Doreleijers TA, Jansma EP, Lindauer RJ, et al. (2013). Evidence-based treatments for children with trauma-related psychopathology as a result of childhood maltreatment: a systematic review. European child & adolescent psychiatry 22(5):269-83.
6. Dekker J, Van HL, Hendriksen M, Koelen J, Schoevers RA, et al. (2013). What is the best sequential treatment strategy in the treatment of depression? Adding pharmacotherapy to psychotherapy or vice versa? Psychotherapy and psychosomatics 82(2):89-98.
7. PadrA£o MJ, Barbosa MR, Coimbra JL. (2013). Meal plan in the treatment of anorexia nervosa: a way of feeding the disorder and starving the patient. Global journal of health science 5(1):112-24.
8. Ford JD, Chang R, Levine J, Zhang W. (2013). Randomized clinical trial comparing affect regulation and supportive group therapies for victimization-related PTSD with incarcerated women. Behavior therapy 44(2):262-76.
9. Prunetti E, Bosio V, Bateni M, Liotti G. (2013). Three-week inpatient Cognitive Evolutionary Therapy (CET) for patients with personality disorders: evidence of effectiveness in symptoms reduction and improved treatment adherence. Psychology and psychotherapy 86(3):262-79.
10. Ribeiro E, Ribeiro AP, GonA§alves MM, Horvath AO, Stiles WB, et al. (2013). How collaboration in therapy becomes therapeutic: the therapeutic collaboration coding system. Psychology and psychotherapy 86(3):294-314.
11. Dilks S, Tasker F, Wren B. (2013). Conceptualizing the therapist''s role in therapy in psychosis. Psychology and psychotherapy 86(3):315-33.
12. Braehler C, Gumley A, Harper J, Wallace S, Norrie J, et al. (2013). Exploring change processes in compassion focused therapy in psychosis: results of a feasibility randomized controlled trial. The British journal of clinical psychology / the British Psychological Society 52(2):199-214.
13. Lucre KM, Corten N. (2013). An exploration of group compassion-focused therapy for personality disorder. Psychology and psychotherapy 86(4):387-400.
14. Liu L, Miller JK, Zhao X, Ma X, Wang J, et al. (2013). Systemic family psychotherapy in China: a qualitative analysis of therapy process. Psychology and psychotherapy 86(4):447-65.
15. Stein TR, Sonty N, Saroyan JM. (2012
). ["Scratching" beneath the surface: an integrative psychosocial approach to pediatric pruritus and pain.]. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 17(1):33-47.
16. Pozzi-Monzo M, Lee A, Likierman M. (2012
). [From reactive to reflective: evidence for shifts in parents' state of mind during brief under-fives psychoanalytic psychotherapy.]. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 17(1):151-64.
17. Winston AP, Paul M, Juanola-Borrat Y. (2012
). [The same but different? Treatment of anorexia nervosa in adolescents and adults.]. European Eating Disorders Review 20(2):89-93.
18. Johnson S, Hall J, Barnett S, Draper M, et al. (2012
). [Using graded motor imagery for complex regional pain syndrome in clinical practice: failure to improve pain.]. European Journal of Pain 16(4):550-61.
19. Jaehne A, Loessl B, Frick K, Berner M, et al. (2012
). [The efficacy of stepped care models involving psychosocial treatment of alcohol use disorders and nicotine dependence: a systematic review of the literature.]. Current Drug Abuse Reviews 5(1):41-51.
20. Schuster C, Butler J, Andrews B, Kischka U, et al. (2012
). [Comparison of embedded and added motor imagery training in patients after stroke: results of a randomised controlled pilot trial.]. Trials [Electronic Resource] 13:11.
21. Zangi HA, Mowinckel P, Finset A, Eriksson LR, et al. (2012
). [A mindfulness-based group intervention to reduce psychological distress and fatigue in patients with inflammatory rheumatic joint diseases: a randomised controlled trial.]. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 71(6):911-7.
22. Sung HC, Lee WL, Li TL, Watson R. (2012
). [A group music intervention using percussion instruments with familiar music to reduce anxiety and agitation of institutionalized older adults with dementia.]. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 27(6):621-7.
23. Hsiao FH, Jow GM, Kuo WH, Chang KJ, et al. (2012
). [The effects of psychotherapy on psychological well-being and diurnal cortisol patterns in breast cancer survivors.]. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics 81(3):173-82.
24. van den Hout MA, Rijkeboer MM, Engelhard IM, Klugkist I, et al. (2012
). [Tones inferior to eye movements in the EMDR treatment of PTSD.]. Behaviour Research and Therapy 50(5):275-9.
25. Nilsson JE, Lundh LG, Viborg G. (2012
). [Imagery rescripting of early memories in social anxiety disorder: an experimental study.]. Behaviour Research and Therapy 50(6):387-92.
26. Korrelboom K, Maarsingh M, Huijbrechts I. (2012
). [Competitive memory training (COMET) for treating low self-esteem in patients with depressive disorders: a randomized clinical trial.]. Depression and Anxiety 29(2):102-10.
27. Maalouf FT, Brent DA. (2012
). [Child and adolescent depression intervention overview: what works, for whom and how well?.]. Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America 21(2):299-312.
28. Williams KE, Berthelsen D, Nicholson JM, Walker S, et al. (2012
). [The effectiveness of a short-term group music therapy intervention for parents who have a child with a disability.]. Journal of Music Therapy 49(1):23-44.
29. Vetere A. (2012
). [Supervision and consultation practice with domestic violence.]. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 17(2):181-5.
30. Mommaerts JL, Goubert L, Devroey D. (2012
). [Empathy beyond the conceptual level: core nonspecific factors of psychotherapy.]. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 55(2):175-82.
31. Lichtwarck-Aschoff A, Hasselman F, Cox R, Pepler D, et al. (2012
). [A characteristic destabilization profile in parent-child interactions associated with treatment efficacy for aggressive children.]. Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychology, and Life Sciences 16(3):353-79.
32. Stoffers JM, Vollm BA, Rucker G, Timmer A, et al. (2012
). [Psychological therapies for people with borderline personality disorder. [Review][Update of Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2006;(1):CD005652; PMID: 16437534]]. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 8:CD005652.
33. Melnik T, Abdo CH, de Moraes JF, Riera R. (2012
). [Satisfaction with the treatment, confidence and 'naturalness' in engaging in sexual activity in men with psychogenic erectile dysfunction: preliminary results of a randomized controlled trial of three therapeutic approaches.]. BJU International 109(8):1213-9.
34. Koszycki D, Bisserbe JC, Blier P, Bradwejn J, et al. (2012
). [Interpersonal psychotherapy versus brief supportive therapy for depressed infertile women: first pilot randomized controlled trial.]. Archives of Women's Mental Health 15(3):193-201.
35. Reay RE, Owen C, Shadbolt B, Raphael B, et al. (2012
). [Trajectories of long-term outcomes for postnatally depressed mothers treated with group interpersonal psychotherapy.]. Archives of Women's Mental Health 15(3):217-28.
36. Tasca GA, Balfour L, Presniak MD, Bissada H. (2012
). [Outcomes of specific interpersonal problems for binge eating disorder: comparing group psychodynamic interpersonal psychotherapy and group cognitive behavioral therapy.]. International Journal of Group Psychotherapy 62(2):197-218.
37. Reay RE, Mulcahy R, Wilkinson RB, Owen C, et al. (2012
). [The development and content of an interpersonal psychotherapy group for postnatal depression.]. International Journal of Group Psychotherapy 62(2):221-51.
38. Simon W, Sliwka P. (2012
). [Effectiveness of group psychotherapy for adult outpatients traumatized by abuse, neglect, and/or pregnancy loss: a multiple-site, pre-post-follow-up, naturalistic study.]. International Journal of Group Psychotherapy 62(2):283-308.
39. Lecomte T, Leclerc C, Wykes T. (2012
). [Group CBT for early psychosis--are there still benefits one year later?.]. International Journal of Group Psychotherapy 62(2):309-21.
40. Dorrepaal E, Thomaes K, Smit JH, van Balkom AJ, et al. (2012
). [Stabilizing group treatment for complex posttraumatic stress disorder related to child abuse based on psychoeducation and cognitive behavioural therapy: a multisite randomized controlled trial.]. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics 81(4):217-25.
41. Steinmetz M, Himmerich H, Steinberg H. (2012
). [Christa Kohler's "communicative psychotherapy" as an integrated psychotherapeutic concept and its biographical, scientific and historical context]. Fortschritte der Neurologie-Psychiatrie 80(5):250-9.
42. Jakobsen JC, Hansen JL, Simonsen S, Simonsen E, et al. (2012
). [Effects of cognitive therapy versus interpersonal psychotherapy in patients with major depressive disorder: a systematic review of randomized clinical trials with meta-analyses and trial sequential analyses.]. Psychological Medicine 42(7):1343-57.
43. Fossati A. (2012
). [Adult attachment in the clinical management of borderline personality disorder.]. Journal of Psychiatric Practice 18(3):159-71.
44. Clemens NA. (2012
). [Psychotherapy in the new paradigms for psychiatry.]. Journal of Psychiatric Practice 18(3):205-7.
45. Nordin L, Rorsman Ia. (2012
). [Cognitive behavioural therapy in multiple sclerosis: a randomized controlled pilot study of acceptance and commitment therapy.]. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 44(1):87-90.
46. Holl AK, Wilkinson L, Tabrizi SJ, Painold A, et al. (2012
). [Probabilistic classification learning with corrective feedback is selectively impaired in early Huntington's disease--evidence for the role of the striatum in learning with feedback.]. Neuropsychologia 50(9):2176-86.
47. Witteveen AB, Bisson JI, Ajdukovic D, Arnberg FK, et al. (2012
). [Post-disaster psychosocial services across Europe: the TENTS project.]. Social Science and Medicine 75(9):1708-14.
48. Barnicot K, Katsakou C, Bhatti N, Savill M, et al. (2012
). [Factors predicting the outcome of psychotherapy for borderline personality disorder: a systematic review.]. Clinical Psychology Review 32(5):400-12.
49. Nanzer N, Sancho Rossignol A, Righetti-Veltema M, Knauer D, et al. (2012
). [Effects of a brief psychoanalytic intervention for perinatal depression.]. Archives of Women's Mental Health 15(4):259-68.
50. Tschacher W, Zorn P, Ramseyer F. (2012
). [Change mechanisms of schema-centered group psychotherapy with personality disorder patients.]. PLoS ONE [Electronic Resource] 7(6):e39687.