1. Knekt P, Lindfors O, Sares-JA¤ske L, Virtala E, HA¤rkA¤nen T, et al. (2013). Randomized trial on the effectiveness of long- and short-term psychotherapy on psychiatric symptoms and working ability during a 5-year follow-up. Nordic journal of psychiatry 67(1):59-68.
2. Jahed J, Bengel J, Baumeister H. (2013). [Intention to use and use of treatment due to psychological distress of patients in somatic rehabilitation]. Die Rehabilitation 52(1):2-9.
3. Laaksonen MA, Knekt P, Sares-JA¤ske L, Lindfors O. (2013). Psychological predictors on the outcome of short-term psychodynamic psychotherapy and solution-focused therapy in the treatment of mood and anxiety disorder. European psychiatry : the journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 28(2):117-24.
4. FlA¼ckiger C, Grosse Holtforth M, Znoj HJ, Caspar F, Wampold BE, et al. (2013). Is the relation between early post-session reports and treatment outcome an epiphenomenon of intake distress and early response? A multi-predictor analysis in outpatient psychotherapy. Psychotherapy research : journal of the Society for Psychotherapy Research 23(1):1-13.
5. Cuijpers P, de Beurs DP, van Spijker BA, Berking M, Andersson G, et al. (2013). The effects of psychotherapy for adult depression on suicidality and hopelessness: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of affective disorders 144(3):183-90.
6. Van Dijk S, Jeffrey J, Katz MR. (2013). A randomized, controlled, pilot study of dialectical behavior therapy skills in a psychoeducational group for individuals with bipolar disorder. Journal of affective disorders 145(3):386-93.
7. SchA¶nknecht P, Mundt C. (2013). Indeterminacy of translation and impaired intersubjectivity in schizophrenia. Psychopathology 46(2):88-93.
8. Kelly AC, Carter JC, Zuroff DC, Borairi S. (2013). Self-compassion and fear of self-compassion interact to predict response to eating disorders treatment: a preliminary investigation. Psychotherapy research : journal of the Society for Psychotherapy Research 23(3):252-64.
9. Tasca GA, Ritchie K, Demidenko N, Balfour L, Krysanski V, et al. (2013). Matching women with binge eating disorder to group treatment based on attachment anxiety: outcomes and moderating effects. Psychotherapy research : journal of the Society for Psychotherapy Research 23(3):301-14.
10. Turner A, Hambridge J, Baker A, Bowman J, McElduff P, et al. (2013). Randomised controlled trial of group cognitive behaviour therapy versus brief intervention for depression in cardiac patients. The Australian and New Zealand journal of psychiatry 47(3):235-43.
11. Foerde K, Braun EK, Shohamy D. (2013). A trade-off between feedback-based learning and episodic memory for feedback events: evidence from Parkinson''s disease. Neuro-degenerative diseases 11(2):93-101.
12. Wicksell RK, Kemani M, Jensen K, Kosek E, Kadetoff D, et al. (2013). Acceptance and commitment therapy for fibromyalgia: a randomized controlled trial. European journal of pain (London, England) 17(4):599-611.
13. PierA² A, Cairo E, Ferrero A. (2013). Personality dimensions and working alliance in subjects with borderline personality disorder. Revista de psiquiatrÃÌa y salud mental 6(1):17-25.
14. Petrowski K, Pokorny D, Nowacki K, Buchheim A. (2013). The therapist''s attachment representation and the patient''s attachment to the therapist. Psychotherapy research : journal of the Society for Psychotherapy Research 23(1):25-34.
15. Zuidersma M, Conradi HJ, van Melle JP, Ormel J, de Jonge P, et al. (2013). Depression treatment after myocardial infarction and long-term risk of subsequent cardiovascular events and mortality: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of psychosomatic research 74(1):25-30.
16. Fjorback LO, Arendt M, OrnbA¸l E, Walach H, Rehfeld E, et al. (2013). Mindfulness therapy for somatization disorder and functional somatic syndromes: randomized trial with one-year follow-up. Journal of psychosomatic research 74(1):31-40.
17. Fjorback LO, Carstensen T, Arendt M, OrnbA¸l E, Walach H, et al. (2013). Mindfulness therapy for somatization disorder and functional somatic syndromes: analysis of economic consequences alongside a randomized trial. Journal of psychosomatic research 74(1):41-8.
18. Cho HY, Kim JS, Lee GC. (2013). Effects of motor imagery training on balance and gait abilities in post-stroke patients: a randomized controlled trial. Clinical rehabilitation 27(8):675-80.
19. Karagozoglu S, Tekyasar F, Yilmaz FA. (2013). Effects of music therapy and guided visual imagery on chemotherapy-induced anxiety and nausea-vomiting. Journal of clinical nursing 22(1-2):39-50.
20. Krishna M, Honagodu A, Rajendra R, Sundarachar R, Lane S, et al. (2013). A systematic review and meta-analysis of group psychotherapy for sub-clinical depression in older adults. International journal of geriatric psychiatry 28(9):881-8.
21. Ashton M, Mulconray S, Weston M, Rigby A, Galletly C, et al. (2013). Peer workers'' role in smoking-cessation groups for people with mental illness. Australasian psychiatry : bulletin of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists 21(3):246-8.
22. Radhakrishnan M, Hammond G, Jones PB, Watson A, McMillan-Shields F, et al. (2013). Cost of improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) programme: an analysis of cost of session, treatment and recovery in selected Primary Care Trusts in the East of England region. Behaviour research and therapy 51(1):37-45.
23. Ellison WD, Levy KN, Cain NM, Ansell EB, Pincus AL, et al. (2013). The impact of pathological narcissism on psychotherapy utilization, initial symptom severity, and early-treatment symptom change: a naturalistic investigation. Journal of personality assessment 95(3):291-300.
24. Holm-Hadulla RM. (2013). Goethe''s anxieties, depressive episodes and (self-)therapeutic strategies: a contribution to method integration in psychotherapy. Psychopathology 46(4):266-74.
25. Groarke A, Curtis R, Kerin M. (2013). Cognitive-behavioural stress management enhances adjustment in women with breast cancer. British journal of health psychology 18(3):623-41.
26. Hawke LD, Provencher MD, Parikh SV. (2013). Schema therapy for bipolar disorder: a conceptual model and future directions. Journal of affective disorders 148(1):118-22.
27. Clarke S, Thomas P, James K. (2013). Cognitive analytic therapy for personality disorder: randomised controlled trial. The British journal of psychiatry : the journal of mental science 202:129-34.
28. Tan L, Martin G. (2013). Taming the adolescent mind: preliminary report of a mindfulness-based psychological intervention for adolescents with clinical heterogeneous mental health diagnoses. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(2):300-12.
29. ViliA« nienA R, Evans C, Hilbig J, PakalniA¡kienA V, DanileviAiA«tA V, et al. (2013). Translating the Clinical Outcomes in Routine Evaluation Outcome Measure (CORE-OM) into Lithuanian. Nordic journal of psychiatry 67(5):305-11.
30. Mittag O, Reese C. (2013). [The development of practice guidelines for psychological interventions in the rehabilitation of patients with coronary heart disease: methods and results]. Die Rehabilitation 52(4):266-72.
31. Banon E, Perry JC, Semeniuk T, Bond M, de Roten Y, et al. (2013). Therapist interventions using the Psychodynamic Interventions Rating Scale (PIRS) in dynamic therapy, psychoanalysis and CBT. Psychotherapy research : journal of the Society for Psychotherapy Research 23(2):121-36.
32. Schiavone FL, Links PS. (2013). Common elements for the psychotherapeutic management of patients with self injurious behavior. Child abuse & neglect 37(2-3):133-8.
33. Lee CW, Cuijpers P. (2013). A meta-analysis of the contribution of eye movements in processing emotional memories. Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry 44(2):231-9.
34. Leenarts LE, Diehle J, Doreleijers TA, Jansma EP, Lindauer RJ, et al. (2013). Evidence-based treatments for children with trauma-related psychopathology as a result of childhood maltreatment: a systematic review. European child & adolescent psychiatry 22(5):269-83.
35. Dekker J, Van HL, Hendriksen M, Koelen J, Schoevers RA, et al. (2013). What is the best sequential treatment strategy in the treatment of depression? Adding pharmacotherapy to psychotherapy or vice versa? Psychotherapy and psychosomatics 82(2):89-98.
36. PadrA£o MJ, Barbosa MR, Coimbra JL. (2013). Meal plan in the treatment of anorexia nervosa: a way of feeding the disorder and starving the patient. Global journal of health science 5(1):112-24.
37. Ford JD, Chang R, Levine J, Zhang W. (2013). Randomized clinical trial comparing affect regulation and supportive group therapies for victimization-related PTSD with incarcerated women. Behavior therapy 44(2):262-76.
38. Prunetti E, Bosio V, Bateni M, Liotti G. (2013). Three-week inpatient Cognitive Evolutionary Therapy (CET) for patients with personality disorders: evidence of effectiveness in symptoms reduction and improved treatment adherence. Psychology and psychotherapy 86(3):262-79.
39. Ribeiro E, Ribeiro AP, GonA§alves MM, Horvath AO, Stiles WB, et al. (2013). How collaboration in therapy becomes therapeutic: the therapeutic collaboration coding system. Psychology and psychotherapy 86(3):294-314.
40. Dilks S, Tasker F, Wren B. (2013). Conceptualizing the therapist''s role in therapy in psychosis. Psychology and psychotherapy 86(3):315-33.
41. Braehler C, Gumley A, Harper J, Wallace S, Norrie J, et al. (2013). Exploring change processes in compassion focused therapy in psychosis: results of a feasibility randomized controlled trial. The British journal of clinical psychology / the British Psychological Society 52(2):199-214.
42. Lucre KM, Corten N. (2013). An exploration of group compassion-focused therapy for personality disorder. Psychology and psychotherapy 86(4):387-400.
43. Liu L, Miller JK, Zhao X, Ma X, Wang J, et al. (2013). Systemic family psychotherapy in China: a qualitative analysis of therapy process. Psychology and psychotherapy 86(4):447-65.
44. Stein TR, Sonty N, Saroyan JM. (2012
). ["Scratching" beneath the surface: an integrative psychosocial approach to pediatric pruritus and pain.]. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 17(1):33-47.
45. Pozzi-Monzo M, Lee A, Likierman M. (2012
). [From reactive to reflective: evidence for shifts in parents' state of mind during brief under-fives psychoanalytic psychotherapy.]. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 17(1):151-64.
46. Winston AP, Paul M, Juanola-Borrat Y. (2012
). [The same but different? Treatment of anorexia nervosa in adolescents and adults.]. European Eating Disorders Review 20(2):89-93.
47. Johnson S, Hall J, Barnett S, Draper M, et al. (2012
). [Using graded motor imagery for complex regional pain syndrome in clinical practice: failure to improve pain.]. European Journal of Pain 16(4):550-61.
48. Jaehne A, Loessl B, Frick K, Berner M, et al. (2012
). [The efficacy of stepped care models involving psychosocial treatment of alcohol use disorders and nicotine dependence: a systematic review of the literature.]. Current Drug Abuse Reviews 5(1):41-51.
49. Schuster C, Butler J, Andrews B, Kischka U, et al. (2012
). [Comparison of embedded and added motor imagery training in patients after stroke: results of a randomised controlled pilot trial.]. Trials [Electronic Resource] 13:11.
50. Zangi HA, Mowinckel P, Finset A, Eriksson LR, et al. (2012
). [A mindfulness-based group intervention to reduce psychological distress and fatigue in patients with inflammatory rheumatic joint diseases: a randomised controlled trial.]. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 71(6):911-7.