1. Krishna M, Honagodu A, Rajendra R, Sundarachar R, Lane S, et al. (2013). A systematic review and meta-analysis of group psychotherapy for sub-clinical depression in older adults. International journal of geriatric psychiatry 28(9):881-8.
2. Ashton M, Mulconray S, Weston M, Rigby A, Galletly C, et al. (2013). Peer workers'' role in smoking-cessation groups for people with mental illness. Australasian psychiatry : bulletin of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists 21(3):246-8.
3. Radhakrishnan M, Hammond G, Jones PB, Watson A, McMillan-Shields F, et al. (2013). Cost of improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) programme: an analysis of cost of session, treatment and recovery in selected Primary Care Trusts in the East of England region. Behaviour research and therapy 51(1):37-45.
4. Ellison WD, Levy KN, Cain NM, Ansell EB, Pincus AL, et al. (2013). The impact of pathological narcissism on psychotherapy utilization, initial symptom severity, and early-treatment symptom change: a naturalistic investigation. Journal of personality assessment 95(3):291-300.
5. Holm-Hadulla RM. (2013). Goethe''s anxieties, depressive episodes and (self-)therapeutic strategies: a contribution to method integration in psychotherapy. Psychopathology 46(4):266-74.
6. Groarke A, Curtis R, Kerin M. (2013). Cognitive-behavioural stress management enhances adjustment in women with breast cancer. British journal of health psychology 18(3):623-41.
7. Hawke LD, Provencher MD, Parikh SV. (2013). Schema therapy for bipolar disorder: a conceptual model and future directions. Journal of affective disorders 148(1):118-22.
8. Clarke S, Thomas P, James K. (2013). Cognitive analytic therapy for personality disorder: randomised controlled trial. The British journal of psychiatry : the journal of mental science 202:129-34.
9. Tan L, Martin G. (2013). Taming the adolescent mind: preliminary report of a mindfulness-based psychological intervention for adolescents with clinical heterogeneous mental health diagnoses. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(2):300-12.
10. ViliA« nienA— R, Evans C, Hilbig J, PakalniAˇkienA— V, DanileviAŤiA«tA— V, et al. (2013). Translating the Clinical Outcomes in Routine Evaluation Outcome Measure (CORE-OM) into Lithuanian. Nordic journal of psychiatry 67(5):305-11.