1. Stein TR, Sonty N, Saroyan JM. (2012
). ["Scratching" beneath the surface: an integrative psychosocial approach to pediatric pruritus and pain.]. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 17(1):33-47.
2. Pozzi-Monzo M, Lee A, Likierman M. (2012
). [From reactive to reflective: evidence for shifts in parents' state of mind during brief under-fives psychoanalytic psychotherapy.]. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 17(1):151-64.
3. Winston AP, Paul M, Juanola-Borrat Y. (2012
). [The same but different? Treatment of anorexia nervosa in adolescents and adults.]. European Eating Disorders Review 20(2):89-93.
4. Johnson S, Hall J, Barnett S, Draper M, et al. (2012
). [Using graded motor imagery for complex regional pain syndrome in clinical practice: failure to improve pain.]. European Journal of Pain 16(4):550-61.
5. Jaehne A, Loessl B, Frick K, Berner M, et al. (2012
). [The efficacy of stepped care models involving psychosocial treatment of alcohol use disorders and nicotine dependence: a systematic review of the literature.]. Current Drug Abuse Reviews 5(1):41-51.
6. Schuster C, Butler J, Andrews B, Kischka U, et al. (2012
). [Comparison of embedded and added motor imagery training in patients after stroke: results of a randomised controlled pilot trial.]. Trials [Electronic Resource] 13:11.
7. Zangi HA, Mowinckel P, Finset A, Eriksson LR, et al. (2012
). [A mindfulness-based group intervention to reduce psychological distress and fatigue in patients with inflammatory rheumatic joint diseases: a randomised controlled trial.]. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 71(6):911-7.
8. Sung HC, Lee WL, Li TL, Watson R. (2012
). [A group music intervention using percussion instruments with familiar music to reduce anxiety and agitation of institutionalized older adults with dementia.]. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 27(6):621-7.
9. Hsiao FH, Jow GM, Kuo WH, Chang KJ, et al. (2012
). [The effects of psychotherapy on psychological well-being and diurnal cortisol patterns in breast cancer survivors.]. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics 81(3):173-82.