1. Cuijpers P, de Beurs DP, van Spijker BA, Berking M, Andersson G, et al. (2013). The effects of psychotherapy for adult depression on suicidality and hopelessness: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of affective disorders 144(3):183-90.
2. Van Dijk S, Jeffrey J, Katz MR. (2013). A randomized, controlled, pilot study of dialectical behavior therapy skills in a psychoeducational group for individuals with bipolar disorder. Journal of affective disorders 145(3):386-93.
3. SchA¶nknecht P, Mundt C. (2013). Indeterminacy of translation and impaired intersubjectivity in schizophrenia. Psychopathology 46(2):88-93.
4. Kelly AC, Carter JC, Zuroff DC, Borairi S. (2013). Self-compassion and fear of self-compassion interact to predict response to eating disorders treatment: a preliminary investigation. Psychotherapy research : journal of the Society for Psychotherapy Research 23(3):252-64.
5. Tasca GA, Ritchie K, Demidenko N, Balfour L, Krysanski V, et al. (2013). Matching women with binge eating disorder to group treatment based on attachment anxiety: outcomes and moderating effects. Psychotherapy research : journal of the Society for Psychotherapy Research 23(3):301-14.
6. Turner A, Hambridge J, Baker A, Bowman J, McElduff P, et al. (2013). Randomised controlled trial of group cognitive behaviour therapy versus brief intervention for depression in cardiac patients. The Australian and New Zealand journal of psychiatry 47(3):235-43.
7. Foerde K, Braun EK, Shohamy D. (2013). A trade-off between feedback-based learning and episodic memory for feedback events: evidence from Parkinson''s disease. Neuro-degenerative diseases 11(2):93-101.
8. Wicksell RK, Kemani M, Jensen K, Kosek E, Kadetoff D, et al. (2013). Acceptance and commitment therapy for fibromyalgia: a randomized controlled trial. European journal of pain (London, England) 17(4):599-611.
9. PierAČ A, Cairo E, Ferrero A. (2013). Personality dimensions and working alliance in subjects with borderline personality disorder. Revista de psiquiatrÃÌa y salud mental 6(1):17-25.
10. Petrowski K, Pokorny D, Nowacki K, Buchheim A. (2013). The therapist''s attachment representation and the patient''s attachment to the therapist. Psychotherapy research : journal of the Society for Psychotherapy Research 23(1):25-34.