1. ElfstrA¶m ML, Evans C, Lundgren J, Johansson B, Hakeberg M, et al. (2013). Validation of the Swedish version of the Clinical Outcomes in Routine Evaluation Outcome Measure (CORE-OM). Clinical psychology & psychotherapy 20(5):447-55.
2. Knekt P, Lindfors O, Sares-JA¤ske L, Virtala E, HA¤rkA¤nen T, et al. (2013). Randomized trial on the effectiveness of long- and short-term psychotherapy on psychiatric symptoms and working ability during a 5-year follow-up. Nordic journal of psychiatry 67(1):59-68.
3. Jahed J, Bengel J, Baumeister H. (2013). [Intention to use and use of treatment due to psychological distress of patients in somatic rehabilitation]. Die Rehabilitation 52(1):2-9.
4. Laaksonen MA, Knekt P, Sares-JA¤ske L, Lindfors O. (2013). Psychological predictors on the outcome of short-term psychodynamic psychotherapy and solution-focused therapy in the treatment of mood and anxiety disorder. European psychiatry : the journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 28(2):117-24.
5. FlA¼ckiger C, Grosse Holtforth M, Znoj HJ, Caspar F, Wampold BE, et al. (2013). Is the relation between early post-session reports and treatment outcome an epiphenomenon of intake distress and early response? A multi-predictor analysis in outpatient psychotherapy. Psychotherapy research : journal of the Society for Psychotherapy Research 23(1):1-13.
6. Cuijpers P, de Beurs DP, van Spijker BA, Berking M, Andersson G, et al. (2013). The effects of psychotherapy for adult depression on suicidality and hopelessness: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of affective disorders 144(3):183-90.
7. Van Dijk S, Jeffrey J, Katz MR. (2013). A randomized, controlled, pilot study of dialectical behavior therapy skills in a psychoeducational group for individuals with bipolar disorder. Journal of affective disorders 145(3):386-93.
8. SchA¶nknecht P, Mundt C. (2013). Indeterminacy of translation and impaired intersubjectivity in schizophrenia. Psychopathology 46(2):88-93.
9. Kelly AC, Carter JC, Zuroff DC, Borairi S. (2013). Self-compassion and fear of self-compassion interact to predict response to eating disorders treatment: a preliminary investigation. Psychotherapy research : journal of the Society for Psychotherapy Research 23(3):252-64.
10. Tasca GA, Ritchie K, Demidenko N, Balfour L, Krysanski V, et al. (2013). Matching women with binge eating disorder to group treatment based on attachment anxiety: outcomes and moderating effects. Psychotherapy research : journal of the Society for Psychotherapy Research 23(3):301-14.