1. Knekt P, Lindfors O, Sares-JA¤ske L, Virtala E, HA¤rkA¤nen T, et al. (2013). Randomized trial on the effectiveness of long- and short-term psychotherapy on psychiatric symptoms and working ability during a 5-year follow-up. Nordic journal of psychiatry 67(1):59-68.
2. Jahed J, Bengel J, Baumeister H. (2013). [Intention to use and use of treatment due to psychological distress of patients in somatic rehabilitation]. Die Rehabilitation 52(1):2-9.
3. Laaksonen MA, Knekt P, Sares-JA¤ske L, Lindfors O. (2013). Psychological predictors on the outcome of short-term psychodynamic psychotherapy and solution-focused therapy in the treatment of mood and anxiety disorder. European psychiatry : the journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 28(2):117-24.
4. FlA¼ckiger C, Grosse Holtforth M, Znoj HJ, Caspar F, Wampold BE, et al. (2013). Is the relation between early post-session reports and treatment outcome an epiphenomenon of intake distress and early response? A multi-predictor analysis in outpatient psychotherapy. Psychotherapy research : journal of the Society for Psychotherapy Research 23(1):1-13.
5. Cuijpers P, de Beurs DP, van Spijker BA, Berking M, Andersson G, et al. (2013). The effects of psychotherapy for adult depression on suicidality and hopelessness: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of affective disorders 144(3):183-90.
6. Van Dijk S, Jeffrey J, Katz MR. (2013). A randomized, controlled, pilot study of dialectical behavior therapy skills in a psychoeducational group for individuals with bipolar disorder. Journal of affective disorders 145(3):386-93.
7. SchA¶nknecht P, Mundt C. (2013). Indeterminacy of translation and impaired intersubjectivity in schizophrenia. Psychopathology 46(2):88-93.
8. Kelly AC, Carter JC, Zuroff DC, Borairi S. (2013). Self-compassion and fear of self-compassion interact to predict response to eating disorders treatment: a preliminary investigation. Psychotherapy research : journal of the Society for Psychotherapy Research 23(3):252-64.
9. Tasca GA, Ritchie K, Demidenko N, Balfour L, Krysanski V, et al. (2013). Matching women with binge eating disorder to group treatment based on attachment anxiety: outcomes and moderating effects. Psychotherapy research : journal of the Society for Psychotherapy Research 23(3):301-14.
10. Turner A, Hambridge J, Baker A, Bowman J, McElduff P, et al. (2013). Randomised controlled trial of group cognitive behaviour therapy versus brief intervention for depression in cardiac patients. The Australian and New Zealand journal of psychiatry 47(3):235-43.