1. Hsiao FH, Jow GM, Lai YM, Chen YT, et al. (2011). The long-term effects of psychotherapy added to pharmacotherapy on morning to evening diurnal cortisol patterns in outpatients with major depression. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics 80(3):166-72.
2. Bos EH, van Wel EB, Appelo MT, Verbraak MJ. (2011). Effectiveness of Systems Training for Emotional Predictability and Problem Solving (STEPPS) for borderline personality problems in a 'real-world' sample: moderation by diagnosis or severity?. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics 80(3):173-81.
3. Laposa JM, Rector NA. (2011). A prospective examination of predictors of post-event processing following videotaped exposures in group cognitive behavioural therapy for individuals with social phobia. Journal of Anxiety Disorders 25(4):568-73.
4. Jacobsen P, Morris E, Johns L, Hodkinson K. (2011). Mindfulness groups for psychosis; key issues for implementation on an inpatient unit. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy 39(3):349-53.
5. Norell-Clarke A, Nyander E, Jansson-Frojmark M. (2011). Sleepless in Sweden: a single subject study of effects of cognitive therapy for insomnia on three adolescents. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy 39(3):367-74.
6. Raune D, Daddi I. (2011). Pilot study of group cognitive behaviour therapy for heterogeneous acute psychiatric inpatients: treatment in a sole-standalone session allowing patients to choose the therapeutic target. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy 39(3):359-65.
7. Brown JS, Sellwood K, Beecham JK, Slade M, et al. (2011). Outcome, costs and patient engagement for group and individual CBT for depression: a naturalistic clinical study. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy 39(3):355-8.
8. Bauer S, Wolf M, Haug S, Kordy H. (2011). The effectiveness of internet chat groups in relapse prevention after inpatient psychotherapy. Psychotherapy Research 21(2):219-26.
9. Macneil CA, Hasty MK, Berk M, Henry L, et al. (2011). Psychological needs of adolescents in the early phase of bipolar disorder: implications for early intervention. Early Intervention in Psychiatry 5(2):100-7.
10. Gaynor K, Dooley B, Lawlor E, Lawoyin R, et al. (2011). Group cognitive behavioural therapy as a treatment for negative symptoms in first-episode psychosis. Early Intervention in Psychiatry 5(2):168-73.