1. Grierson L, Dubrowski A, So S, Kistner N, et al. (2012
). [Trainees' perceptions of practitioner competence during patient transfer.]. Teaching and Learning in Medicine 24(2):111-6.
2. King GA, Servais M, Bolack L, Shepherd TA, et al. (2012
). [Development of a measure to assess effective listening and interactive communication skills in the delivery of children's rehabilitation services.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(6):459-69.
3. von Consbruch K, Clark DM, Stangier U. (2012
). [Assessing therapeutic competence in cognitive therapy for social phobia: psychometric properties of the cognitive therapy competence scale for social phobia (CTCS-SP).]. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy 40(2):149-61.
4. Scheermesser M, Allet L, Burge E, Stegen C, et al. (2012). [Direct access to Physical therapy in Switzerland: Linguistic and cultural validation of a questionnaire, and Physical therapists'' attitude]. Kinesitherapie 12(124 ):29-37.
5. Robling M, McNamara R, Bennert K, Butler CC, et al. (2012). The effect of the Talking Diabetes consulting skills intervention on glycaemic control and quality of life in children with type 1 diabetes: Cluster randomised controlled trial (DEPICTED study). BMJ (Online) 344(7860 Article Number: e2359. Date of Publication: 9 Jun 2012).