1. von Consbruch K, Clark DM, Stangier U. (2012
). [Assessing therapeutic competence in cognitive therapy for social phobia: psychometric properties of the cognitive therapy competence scale for social phobia (CTCS-SP).]. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy 40(2):149-61.
2. Aschendorff A, Klenzner T, Arndt S, Beck R, et al. (2011). [Insertion results for ContourTM and Contour AdvanceTM electrodes: are there individual learning curves?]. HNO 59(5):448-52.
3. Abbott LM, Naismith SL, Lewis SJ. (2011). Parkinson's disease in general practice: assessing knowledge, confidence and the potential role of education. Journal of Clinical Neuroscience 18(8):1044-7.
4. Kendall E, Muenchberger H, Catalano T, Amsters D, et al. (2011). Developing core interprofessional competencies for community rehabilitation practitioners: findings from an Australian study. Journal of Interprofessional Care 25(2):145-51.
5. Murray C, Lawry J. (2011). Maintenance of professional currency: perceptions of occupational therapists. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 58(4):261-9.
6. Boekhout P, van Gog T, van de Wiel MW, Gerards-Last D, et al. (2010). Example-based learning: effects of model expertise in relation to student expertise. British Journal of Educational Psychology 80(Pt 4):557-66.
7. Armstrong G, Blashki G, Joubert L, Bland R, et al. (2010). An evaluation of the effect of an educational intervention for Australian social workers on competence in delivering brief cognitive behavioural strategies: a randomised controlled trial. BMC Health Services Research 10:304.
8. Squires G. (2010). Countering the argument that educational psychologists need specific training to use cognitive behavioural therapy. Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties 15(4 ):279-294.
9. Zakrisson AB, Hagglund D. (2010). The asthma/COPD nurses' experience of educating patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in primary health care. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences 24(1):147-55.
10. Williams M, Haverkamp BE. (2010). Identifying critical competencies for psychotherapeutic practice with eating disordered clients: a Delphi study. Brunner-Mazel Eating Disorders Monograph Series 18(2):91-109.