1. Grierson L, Dubrowski A, So S, Kistner N, et al. (2012
). [Trainees' perceptions of practitioner competence during patient transfer.]. Teaching and Learning in Medicine 24(2):111-6.
2. King GA, Servais M, Bolack L, Shepherd TA, et al. (2012
). [Development of a measure to assess effective listening and interactive communication skills in the delivery of children's rehabilitation services.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(6):459-69.
3. von Consbruch K, Clark DM, Stangier U. (2012
). [Assessing therapeutic competence in cognitive therapy for social phobia: psychometric properties of the cognitive therapy competence scale for social phobia (CTCS-SP).]. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy 40(2):149-61.
4. Scambler S, Newton P, Sinclair AJ, Asimakopoulou K. (2012). Barriers and opportunities of empowerment as applied in diabetes settings: A focus on health care professionals'' experiences. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice 97(1 ):e16-e20.
5. Paraidathathu T, Hamid MFA, Jamal JA, Azmi N, et al. (2012). Differences in self and preceptor assessment of the competencies of pharmacy graduates. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences 4(SUPPL.1 ):532-535.
6. Caravella K, Tod L, Brown A-M. (2012). Awareness into action: How communication skills training enhances traditional substance abuse treatment programs. Journal of Global Drug Policy and Practice 6(1. Date of Publication: 2012).
7. Elliott K-EJ, Scott JL, Stirling C, Martin AJ, et al. (2012). Building capacity and resilience in the dementia care workforce: A systematic review of interventions targeting worker and organizational outcomes. International Psychogeriatrics 24(6 ):882-894.
8. Schepers AK, Orrell M, Shanahan N, Spector A. (2012). Sense of Competence in Dementia Care Staff (SCIDS) scale: Development, reliability, and validity. International Psychogeriatrics 24(7 ):1153-1162.
9. Sburlati ES, Schniering CA, Lyneham HJ. (2011). Enhancing evidence based practice implementation: Defining, training and evaluating therapist competence at treating youth psychiatric disorders. Adolescent Psychiatry 1(3 ):210-213.
10. Aschendorff A, Klenzner T, Arndt S, Beck R, et al. (2011). [Insertion results for ContourTM and Contour AdvanceTM electrodes: are there individual learning curves?]. HNO 59(5):448-52.