1. Ou SM, Liu LL, Chin KC. (2014). Enhancing risk communication for more effective epidemic control in Taiwan. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(1):85-92.
2. Seto R, Wakabayashi S, Hosaka R. (2013). Redesigned computerized prescribing system to reduce physicians'' workload and improve patient safety. Studies in health technology and informatics 192:1225.
3. Jayasudha A. (2013). Effect of antenatal exercises on labour outcome among primigravid mothers. The Nursing journal of India 104(1):10-3.
4. Khan SA, Sharma V. (2013). Assessment of computer-related health problems among post-graduate nursing students. The Nursing journal of India 104(1):14-7.
5. Kunstadter P. (2013). Ethnicity, socioeconomic characteristics and knowledge, beliefs and attitudes about HIV among Yunnanese Chinese, Hmong, Lahu and Northern Thai in a north-western Thailand border district. Culture, health & sexuality 15 Suppl 3:S383-400.
6. Chin D, Huebbe P, Pallauf K, Rimbach G. (2013). Neuroprotective properties of curcumin in Alzheimer''s disease--merits and limitations. Current medicinal chemistry 20(32):3955-85.
7. Cho K, Lee G. (2013). Impaired dynamic balance is associated with falling in post-stroke patients. The Tohoku journal of experimental medicine 230(4):233-9.
8. de Camargo KR, de Oliveira MendonAža AL, Perrey C, Giami A. (2013). Male circumcision and HIV: a controversy study on facts and values. Global public health 8(7):769-83.
9. Lawson RA, Millar D, Brown RG, Burn DJ. (2013). Guided self-help for the management of worry in Parkinson''s disease: a pilot study. Journal of Parkinson''s disease 3(1):61-8.
10. Thompson LH, Khan S, du Plessis E, Lazarus L, Reza-Paul S, et al. (2013). Beyond internalised stigma: daily moralities and subjectivity among self-identified kothis in Karnataka, South India. Culture, health & sexuality 15(10):1237-51.