Home > Database > Index
1. Ou SM, Liu LL, Chin KC. (2014). Enhancing risk communication for more effective epidemic control in Taiwan. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(1):85-92.
2. TrA©guier C, Chapuis M, Branger B, Bruneau B, Grellier A, et al. (2013). Pubo-femoral distance: an easy sonographic screening test to avoid late diagnosis of developmental dysplasia of the hip. European radiology 23(3):836-44.
3. Perona-GarcelAˇn S, GarcAa-Montes JM, RodrAguez-Testal JF, Ruiz-Veguilla M, BenAtez-HernAˇndez Mdel M, et al. (2013). Relationship of absorption, depersonalisation, and self-focused attention in subjects with and without hallucination proneness. Cognitive neuropsychiatry 18(5):422-36.
4. Mulogo EM, Abdulaziz AS, Guerra R, Bellows B, Baine SO, et al. (2013). Self reported risk reduction behavior associated with HIV counseling and testing: a comparative analysis of facility- and home-based models in rural Uganda. AIDS care 25(7):835-42.
5. Schofield DJ, Callander EJ, Shrestha RN, Percival R, Kelly SJ, et al. (2013). The association between labour force participation and being in income poverty amongst those with mental health problems. Aging & mental health 17(2):250-7.
6. Fryer EP, Traill ZC, Benamore RE, Roberts IS. (2013). High risk medicolegal autopsies: is a full postmortem examination necessary? Journal of clinical pathology 66(1):1-7.
7. Mammen T, Vosoughi R, Wadhwa V. (2013). Embolization of the deep cervical collaterals--a unique endovascular approach to prevent repeated posterior fossa strokes refractory to medical therapy. Journal of neurointerventional surgery 5(6):e44.
8. FernAˇndez-Balbuena S, Belza MJ, Castilla J, Hoyos J, Rosales-Statkus ME, et al. (2013). Awareness and use of nonoccupational HIV post-exposure prophylaxis among people receiving rapid HIV testing in Spain. HIV medicine 14(4):252-7.
9. Sutton CJ, Watkins CL, Dey P. (2013). Illustrating problems faced by stroke researchers: a review of cluster-randomized controlled trials. International journal of stroke : official journal of the International Stroke Society 8(7):566-74.
10. Basheti IA, Qunaibi EA, Bulatova NR, Samara S, AbuRuz S, et al. (2013). Treatment related problems for outpatients with chronic diseases in Jordan: the value of home medication reviews. International journal of clinical pharmacy 35(1):92-100.