1. Reuter I. (2012). Aging, Physical Activity, and Disease Prevention 2012. Journal of Aging Research 2012:4 pages.
2. Harrison R. (2012). The Prevention of Noise Induced Hearing Loss in Children. International Journal of Pediatrics 2012:13 pages.
3. Reggiani M, Karttunen V, Wartiovaara-Kautto U, Riutta A, Uchiyama S, Hillbom M. (2012). Fibrinolytic Activity and Platelet Function in Subjects with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea and a Patent Foramen Ovale: Is There an Option for Prevention of Ischaemic Stroke? Stroke Research and Treatment 2012:7 pages.
4. Di Legge S, Koch G, Diomedi M, Stanzione P, Sallustio F. (2012). Stroke Prevention: Managing Modifiable Risk Factors. Stroke Research and Treatment 2012:15 pages.
5. Seene T, Kaasik P. (2012). Role of Exercise Therapy in Prevention of Decline in Aging Muscle Function: Glucocorticoid Myopathy and Unloading. Journal of Aging Research 2012:9 pages.
6. McCaffrey M, Goodman P, Gavigan A, Kenny C, Hogg C, Byrne L, McLaughlin J, Young K, Clancy L. (2012). Should Any Workplace Be Exempt from Smoke-Free Law: The Irish Experience. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2012:6 pages.
7. Callahan P, Liu P, Purcell R, Parker A, Hetrick S. (2012). Evidence Map of Prevention and Treatment Interventions for Depression in Young People. Depression Research and Treatment 2012:11 pages.
8. Callahan P, Liu P, Purcell R, Parker A, Hetrick S. (2012). Evidence Map of Prevention and Treatment Interventions for Depression in Young People. Depression Research and Treatment 2012:11 pages.
9. Osungbade K, Oladunjoye O. (2012). Prevention of Congenital Transmission of Malaria in Sub-Saharan African Countries: Challenges and Implications for Health System Strengthening. Journal of Tropical Medicine 2012:6 pages.
10. Motamedzade M, Mohseni M, Golmohammadi R, Mahjoob H. (2011). Ergonomics intervention in an Iranian television manufacturing industry. Work 38(3):257-63.