1. Ou SM, Liu LL, Chin KC. (2014). Enhancing risk communication for more effective epidemic control in Taiwan. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(1):85-92.
2. Hiorth YH, Lode K, Larsen JP. (2013). Frequencies of falls and associated features at different stages of Parkinson''s disease. European journal of neurology : the official journal of the European Federation of Neurological Societies 20(1):160-6.
3. Iwai T, Yasumura K, Yabuki Y, Omura S, Matsui Y, et al. (2013). Intraoperative lacrimal intubation to prevent epiphora as a result of injury to the nasolacrimal system after fracture of the naso-orbitoethmoid complex. The British journal of oral & maxillofacial surgery 51(7):e165-8.
4. Taylor ME, Delbaere K, Lord SR, Mikolaizak AS, Close JC, et al. (2013). Physical impairments in cognitively impaired older people: implications for risk of falls. International psychogeriatrics / IPA 25(1):148-56.
5. Cuijpers P, de Beurs DP, van Spijker BA, Berking M, Andersson G, et al. (2013). The effects of psychotherapy for adult depression on suicidality and hopelessness: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of affective disorders 144(3):183-90.
6. GonzAĦlez ML, Mora M, Penelo E, Goddard E, Treasure J, et al. (2013). Qualitative findings in a long-term disordered eating prevention programme follow-up with school-going girls. Journal of health psychology 18(4):587-98.
7. Langone A, Doria C, Greenstein S, Narayanan M, Ueda K, et al. (2013). Does reduction in mycophenolic acid dose compromise efficacy regardless of tacrolimus exposure level? An analysis of prospective data from the Mycophenolic Renal Transplant (MORE) Registry. Clinical transplantation 27(1):15-24.
8. Echenique M, Illa L, Saint-Jean G, Avellaneda VB, Sanchez-Martinez M, et al. (2013). Impact of a secondary prevention intervention among HIV-positive older women. AIDS care 25(4):443-6.
9. Yu WY, Hwang HF, Hu MH, Chen CY, Lin MR, et al. (2013). Effects of fall injury type and discharge placement on mortality, hospitalization, falls, and ADL changes among older people in Taiwan. Accident; analysis and prevention 50:887-94.
10. Yassi A, O''Hara LM, Lockhart K, Spiegel JM. (2013). Workplace programmes for HIV and tuberculosis: a systematic review to support development of international guidelines for the health workforce. AIDS care 25(5):525-43.