1. Ou SM, Liu LL, Chin KC. (2014). Enhancing risk communication for more effective epidemic control in Taiwan. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(1):85-92.
2. Issam Diab M, Julienne Johnson B, Hudson S. (2013). Adherence to clinical guidelines in management of diabetes and prevention of cardiovascular disease in Qatar. International journal of clinical pharmacy 35(1):101-12.
3. Greely P, Maharaj P, Letsoalo T, Miti A. (2013). Traditional male circumcision for reducing the risk of HIV infection: perspectives of young people in South Africa. Culture, health & sexuality 15(2):148-59.
4. King TK, Severin CN, Van Eerd D, Ibrahim S, Cole D, et al. (2013). A pilot randomised control trial of the effectiveness of a biofeedback mouse in reducing self-reported pain among office workers. Ergonomics 56(1):59-68.
5. Ghoseiri K, Ghoseiri G, Bavi A, Ghoseiri R. (2013). Face-protective orthosis in sport-related injuries. Prosthetics and orthotics international 37(4):329-31.
6. NystrAśm A, HellstrAśm K. (2013). Fall risk six weeks from onset of stroke and the ability of the Prediction of Falls in Rehabilitation Settings Tool and motor function to predict falls. Clinical rehabilitation 27(5):473-9.
7. Kapilashrami A, McPake B. (2013). Transforming governance or reinforcing hierarchies and competition: examining the public and hidden transcripts of the Global Fund and HIV in India. Health policy and planning 28(6):626-35.
8. Muhaidat J, Kerr A, Evans JJ, Skelton DA. (2013). The test-retest reliability of gait-related dual task performance in community-dwelling fallers and non-fallers. Gait & posture 38(1):43-50.
9. Fonteyn EM, Schmitz-HAźbsch T, Verstappen CC, Baliko L, Bloem BR, et al. (2013). Prospective analysis of falls in dominant ataxias. European neurology 69(1):53-7.
10. Cahill S, ValadAŠz R, Ibarrola S. (2013). Community-based HIV prevention interventions that combat anti-gay stigma for men who have sex with men and for transgender women. Journal of public health policy 34(1):69-81.