1. Ou SM, Liu LL, Chin KC. (2014). Enhancing risk communication for more effective epidemic control in Taiwan. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(1):85-92.
2. Plonka KA, Pukallus ML, Barnett A, Holcombe TF, Walsh LJ, et al. (2013). A controlled, longitudinal study of home visits compared to telephone contacts to prevent early childhood caries. International journal of paediatric dentistry / the British Paedodontic Society [and] the International Association of Dentistry for Children 23(1):23-31.
3. Chun S, Reid EA, Sohn A, Welch ME, Yun-Welch S, et al. (2013). Addiction research centres and the nurturing of creativity. The Korean Institute on Alcohol Problems (KIAP). Addiction (Abingdon, England) 108(4):675-9.
4. Gushken AK, Castro AP, Yonamine GH, Corradi GA, Pastorino AC, et al. (2013). Double-blind, placebo-controlled food challenges in Brazilian children: adaptation to clinical practice. Allergologia et immunopathologia 41(2):94-101.
5. Jo HS, Lee BY. (2013). Evaluation of obesity clinic program in public community health centers in South Korea. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 25(4):335-44.
6. Suppa M, Cazzaniga S, Fargnoli MC, Naldi L, Peris K, et al. (2013). Knowledge, perceptions and behaviours about skin cancer and sun protection among secondary school students from Central Italy. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : JEADV 27(5):571-9.
7. SoAćan M, ErAćulj V, Lajovic J. (2013). Knowledge and attitudes on pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccination among Slovenian physicians and dentists. European journal of public health 23(1):92-7.
8. Garssen B, Boomsma MF, Meezenbroek Ede J, Porsild T, Berkhof J, et al. (2013). Stress management training for breast cancer surgery patients. Psycho-oncology 22(3):572-80.
9. van der Maarel-Wierink CD, Vanobbergen JN, Bronkhorst EM, Schols JM, de Baat C, et al. (2013). Oral health care and aspiration pneumonia in frail older people: a systematic literature review. Gerodontology 30(1):3-9.
10. Hughes J, Kee F, O''Flaherty M, Critchley J, Cupples M, et al. (2013). Modelling coronary heart disease mortality in Northern Ireland between 1987 and 2007: broader lessons for prevention. European journal of preventive cardiology 20(2):310-21.