1. Ou SM, Liu LL, Chin KC. (2014). Enhancing risk communication for more effective epidemic control in Taiwan. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(1):85-92.
2. Schlueter N, Klimek J, Ganss C. (2013). Efficacy of a moisture-tolerant material for fissure sealing: a prospective randomised clinical trial. Clinical oral investigations 17(3):711-6.
3. Matos R, Novaes TF, Reyes A, De Benedetto MS, Mendes FM, et al. (2013). Influence of cross-infection control methods on performance of pen-type laser fluorescence in detecting occlusal caries lesions in primary teeth. Lasers in medical science 28(1):185-92.
4. Griffo R, Ambrosetti M, Tramarin R, Fattirolli F, Temporelli PL, et al. (2013). Effective secondary prevention through cardiac rehabilitation after coronary revascularization and predictors of poor adherence to lifestyle modification and medication. Results of the ICAROS Survey. International journal of cardiology 167(4):1390-5.
5. Brunner E, De Herdt A, Minguet P, Baldew SS, Probst M, et al. (2013). Can cognitive behavioural therapy based strategies be integrated into physiotherapy for the prevention of chronic low back pain? A systematic review. Disability and rehabilitation 35(1):1-10.
6. Te Boekhorst S, Depla MF, Francke AL, Twisk JW, Zwijsen SA, et al. (2013). Quality of life of nursing-home residents with dementia subject to surveillance technology versus physical restraints: an explorative study. International journal of geriatric psychiatry 28(4):356-63.
7. Rees F, Jenkins W, Doherty M. (2013). Patients with gout adhere to curative treatment if informed appropriately: proof-of-concept observational study. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 72(6):826-30.
8. Kotseva K, Wood D, De Backer G, De Bacquer D, , et al. (2013). Use and effects of cardiac rehabilitation in patients with coronary heart disease: results from the EUROASPIRE III survey. European journal of preventive cardiology 20(5):817-26.
9. Esteve ME, Gil AC. (2013). [Reading as a protective factor against cognitive decline]. Gaceta sanitaria / S.E.S.P.A.S 27(1):68-71.
10. Wong SY, Wong CK, Chan FW, Chan PK, Ngai K, et al. (2013). Chronic psychosocial stress: does it modulate immunity to the influenza vaccine in Hong Kong Chinese elderly caregivers? Age (Dordrecht, Netherlands) 35(4):1479-93.