Home > Database > Index
1. Ou SM, Liu LL, Chin KC. (2014). Enhancing risk communication for more effective epidemic control in Taiwan. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(1):85-92.
2. KocaA¶z S, EroAYlu K, SivaslA±oAYlu AA. (2013). Role of pelvic floor muscle exercises in the prevention of stress urinary incontinence during pregnancy and the postpartum period. Gynecologic and obstetric investigation 75(1):34-40.
3. Fordham B, Griffiths CE, Bundy C. (2013). Can stress reduction interventions improve psoriasis? A review. Psychology, health & medicine 18(5):501-14.
4. Madsen NL, Drezner JA, Salerno JC. (2013). Sudden cardiac death screening in adolescent athletes: an evaluation of compliance with national guidelines. British journal of sports medicine 47(3):172-7.
5. Salado-Rasmussen K, Katzenstein TL, Gerstoft J, Cowan SA, Knudsen TB, et al. (2013). Risk of HIV or second syphilis infection in Danish men with newly acquired syphilis in the period 2000-2010. Sexually transmitted infections 89(5):372-6.
6. Halvarsson A, FranzA©n E, StA¥hle A. (2013). Assessing the relative and absolute reliability of the Falls Efficacy Scale-International questionnaire in elderly individuals with increased fall risk and the questionnaire''s convergent validity in elderly women with osteoporosis. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 24(6):1853-8.
7. Vivancos R, Abubakar I, Phillips-Howard P, Hunter PR. (2013). School-based sex education is associated with reduced risky sexual behaviour and sexually transmitted infections in young adults. Public health 127(1):53-7.
8. Kerry SM, Markus HS, Khong TK, Cloud GC, Tulloch J, et al. (2013). Home blood pressure monitoring with nurse-led telephone support among patients with hypertension and a history of stroke: a community-based randomized controlled trial. CMAJ : Canadian Medical Association journal = journal de l''Association medicale canadienne 185(1):23-31.
9. Schmiedel K, Schlager H, DA¶rje F. (2013). Preventive counselling for public health in pharmacies in South Germany. International journal of clinical pharmacy 35(1):138-44.
10. Thompson A, Bertocci G, Pierce MC. (2013). Assessment of injury potential in pediatric bed fall experiments using an anthropomorphic test device. Accident; analysis and prevention 50:16-24.