1. Ou SM, Liu LL, Chin KC. (2014). Enhancing risk communication for more effective epidemic control in Taiwan. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(1):85-92.
2. Kemmler W, Bebenek M, von Stengel S, Engelke K, Kalender WA, et al. (2013). Effect of block-periodized exercise training on bone and coronary heart disease risk factors in early post-menopausal women: a randomized controlled study. Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports 23(1):121-9.
3. Jayasinghe YL, Moore EE, Tabrizi SN, Grover SR, Garland SM, et al. (2013). Human papillomavirus in adolescents: lessons learned from decades of evaluation. Journal of paediatrics and child health 49(2):99-104.
4. Ademi Z, Liew D, Hollingsworth B, Steg PG, Bhatt DL, et al. (2013). Is it cost-effective to increase aspirin use in outpatient settings for primary or secondary prevention? Simulation data from the REACH Registry Australian Cohort. Cardiovascular therapeutics 31(1):45-52.
5. Haines TP, Nitz J, Grieve J, Barker A, Moore K, et al. (2013). Cost per fall: a potentially misleading indicator of burden of disease in health and residential care settings. Journal of evaluation in clinical practice 19(1):153-61.
6. Nguyen C, CA´tAŠ J, Lebel D, Caron E, Genest C, et al. (2013). The AMALIE project: failure mode, effects and criticality analysis: a model to evaluate the nurse medication administration process on the floor. Journal of evaluation in clinical practice 19(1):192-9.
7. Kiyohara K, Kojimahara N, Sato Y, Yamaguchi N. (2013). Changes in COPD mortality rate after amendments to the Preventive Vaccination Law in Japan. European journal of public health 23(1):133-9.
8. A sberg S, Henriksson KM, Farahmand B, TerAŠnt A. (2013). Hemorrhage after ischemic stroke - relation to age and previous hemorrhage in a nationwide cohort of 58,868 patients. International journal of stroke : official journal of the International Stroke Society 8(2):80-6.
9. Plonka KA, Pukallus ML, Barnett A, Holcombe TF, Walsh LJ, et al. (2013). A controlled, longitudinal study of home visits compared to telephone contacts to prevent early childhood caries. International journal of paediatric dentistry / the British Paedodontic Society [and] the International Association of Dentistry for Children 23(1):23-31.
10. Chun S, Reid EA, Sohn A, Welch ME, Yun-Welch S, et al. (2013). Addiction research centres and the nurturing of creativity. The Korean Institute on Alcohol Problems (KIAP). Addiction (Abingdon, England) 108(4):675-9.