Home > Database > Index
1. Ou SM, Liu LL, Chin KC. (2014). Enhancing risk communication for more effective epidemic control in Taiwan. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(1):85-92.
2. Thomson G, Stanley N, Miller P. (2013). Give me ''strength to change'': insights into a social marketing campaign in the North of England. Primary health care research & development 14(4):350-9.
3. BA¤ck M, Cider A, GillstrA¶m J, Herlitz J. (2013). Physical activity in relation to cardiac risk markers in secondary prevention of coronary artery disease. International journal of cardiology 168(1):478-83.
4. Jorgenson DB, Yount TB, White RD, Liu PY, Eisenberg MS, et al. (2013). Impacting sudden cardiac arrest in the home: a safety and effectiveness study of privately-owned AEDs. Resuscitation 84(2):149-53.
5. TrA©guier C, Chapuis M, Branger B, Bruneau B, Grellier A, et al. (2013). Pubo-femoral distance: an easy sonographic screening test to avoid late diagnosis of developmental dysplasia of the hip. European radiology 23(3):836-44.
6. Perona-GarcelAˇn S, GarcAa-Montes JM, RodrAguez-Testal JF, Ruiz-Veguilla M, BenAtez-HernAˇndez Mdel M, et al. (2013). Relationship of absorption, depersonalisation, and self-focused attention in subjects with and without hallucination proneness. Cognitive neuropsychiatry 18(5):422-36.
7. Mulogo EM, Abdulaziz AS, Guerra R, Bellows B, Baine SO, et al. (2013). Self reported risk reduction behavior associated with HIV counseling and testing: a comparative analysis of facility- and home-based models in rural Uganda. AIDS care 25(7):835-42.
8. Schofield DJ, Callander EJ, Shrestha RN, Percival R, Kelly SJ, et al. (2013). The association between labour force participation and being in income poverty amongst those with mental health problems. Aging & mental health 17(2):250-7.
9. Fryer EP, Traill ZC, Benamore RE, Roberts IS. (2013). High risk medicolegal autopsies: is a full postmortem examination necessary? Journal of clinical pathology 66(1):1-7.
10. Mammen T, Vosoughi R, Wadhwa V. (2013). Embolization of the deep cervical collaterals--a unique endovascular approach to prevent repeated posterior fossa strokes refractory to medical therapy. Journal of neurointerventional surgery 5(6):e44.