1. Ou SM, Liu LL, Chin KC. (2014). Enhancing risk communication for more effective epidemic control in Taiwan. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(1):85-92.
2. McIntyre A, Mehta S, Aubut J, Dijkers M, Teasell RW, et al. (2013). Mortality among older adults after a traumatic brain injury: a meta-analysis. Brain injury : [BI] 27(1):31-40.
3. Nyembezi A, Ruiter RA, van den Borne B, Sifunda S, Funani I, et al. (2013). HIV voluntary counselling and testing among recently initiated and traditionally circumcised men in the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa. Psychology & health 28(6):620-36.
4. LoA¿s CM, Maucort-Boulch D, Guy B, Putet G, Picaud JC, et al. (2013). Extremely low birthweight infants: how neonatal intensive care unit teams can reduce postnatal malnutrition and prevent growth retardation. Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992) 102(3):242-8.
5. Crammond B, Van C, Allender S, Peeters A, Lawrence M, et al. (2013). The possibility of regulating for obesity prevention--understanding regulation in the Commonwealth Government. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 14(3):213-21.
6. Wray J, Lindsay B, Crozier K, Andrews L, Leeson J, et al. (2013). Exploring perceptions of psychological services in a children''s hospice in the United Kingdom. Palliative & supportive care 11(5):373-82.
7. Ciblak MA, . (2013). Influenza vaccination in Turkey: prevalence of risk groups, current vaccination status, factors influencing vaccine uptake and steps taken to increase vaccination rate. Vaccine 31(3):518-23.
8. Tse CS, Chang JF, Leung GT, Fung AW, Hau KT, et al. (2013). Effects of education on very mild dementia among Chinese people in Hong Kong: potential mediators in the Cantonese Mini-Mental State Examination tasks. Aging & mental health 17(3):310-8.
9. Lai CH, Peng CW, Chen YL, Huang CP, Hsiao YL, et al. (2013). Effects of interactive video-game based system exercise on the balance of the elderly. Gait & posture 37(4):511-5.
10. Akkaya N, Akkaya S, Atalay NS, Acar M, Catalbas N, et al. (2013). Assessment of the relationship between postural stability and sleep quality in patients with fibromyalgia. Clinical rheumatology 32(3):325-31.