11. Soosay I, Silove D, Bateman-Steel C, Steel Z, Bebbington P, et al. (2012). Trauma exposure, PTSD and psychotic-like symptoms in post-conflict Timor Leste: an epidemiological survey. BMC psychiatry 12:229.
12. Prasanna HR, Chandan DN, Kripal K, Hari KR, Adarsh CM, et al. (2012). A cross-sectional study on the relationship between behavioral variables and economic status in periodontal disease among elderly individuals. The journal of contemporary dental practice 13(5):699-702.
13. Curtis AD, Hinckson EA, Water TC. (2012). Physical activity is not play: perceptions of children and parents from deprived areas. The New Zealand medical journal 125(1365):38-47.
14. Wu G, Zaman MH. (2012). Low-cost tools for diagnosing and monitoring HIV infection in low-resource settings. Bulletin of the World Health Organization 90(12):914-20.
15. Gupta T, Sequeira P, Acharya S. (2012). Oral health knowledge, attitude and practices of a 15-year-old adolescent population in Southern India and their social determinants. Oral health & preventive dentistry 10(4):345-54.
16. Shit S, Taraphdar P, Mukhopadhyay DK, Sinhababu A, Biswas AB, et al. (2012). Assessment of nutritional status by composite index for anthropometric failure: a study among slum children in Bankura, West Bengal. Indian journal of public health 56(4):305-7.
17. Mascie-Taylor N. (2012). Is Bangladesh going through an epidemiological and nutritional transition? Collegium antropologicum 36(4):1155-9.
18. Tentolouris N, Andrianakos A, Karanikolas G, Karamitsos D, Trontzas P, et al. (2012). Type 2 diabetes mellitus is associated with obesity, smoking and low socioeconomic status in large and representative samples of rural, urban, and suburban adult Greek populations. Hormones (Athens, Greece) 11(4):458-67.
19. Silvanus V, Subramanian P. (2012). Epidemiological study of mental morbidity in an urban slum community in India for the development of a community mental health programme. Nepal Medical College journal : NMCJ 14(1):13-7.
20. Mukhopadhyay A, Sundar U, Adwani S, Pandit D. (2012). Prevalence of stroke and post-stroke cognitive impairment in the elderly in Dharavi, Mumbai. The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India 60:29-32.