11. Sekhri N, Timmis A, Hemingway H, Walsh N, et al. (2012). Is access to specialist assessment of chest pain equitable by age, gender, ethnicity and socioeconomic status? An enhanced ecological analysis. BMJ Open 2(3 Article Number: e001025. Date of Publication: 2012).
12. Erhart M, Herpertz-Dahlmann B, Wille N, Sawitzky-Rose B, et al. (2012). Examining the relationship between Attention-Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder and overweight in children and adolescents. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 21(1 ):39-49.
13. Orsitto G. (2012). Different components of nutritional status in older inpatients with cognitive impairment. Journal of Nutrition, Health and Aging 16(5 ):468-471.
14. Jolles EP, Clark AM, Braam B. (2012). Getting the message across: Opportunities and obstacles in effective communication in hypertension care. Journal of Hypertension 30(8 ):1500-1510.
15. Prince M, Acosta D, Ferri CP, Guerra M, et al. (2012). Dementia incidence and mortality in middle-income countries, and associations with indicators of cognitive reserve: A 10/66 Dementia Research Group population-based cohort study. The Lancet 380(9836 ):50-58.
16. Vozoris NT, O'Donnell DE. (2012). Prevalence, risk factors, activity limitation and health care utilization of an obese population-based sample with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Canadian Respiratory Journal 19(3 ):e18-e24.
17. Barnett K, Mercer SW, Norbury M, Watt G, et al. (2012). Epidemiology of multimorbidity and implications for health care, research, and medical education: A cross-sectional study. The Lancet 380(9836 ):37-43.
18. Hibino Y, Takaki J, Ogino K, Kambayashi Y, et al. (2012). The relationship between social capital and self-rated health in a Japanese population: A multilevel analysis. Environmental Health and Preventive Medicine 17(1 ):44-52.
19. Menrath I, Mueller-Godeffroy E, Pruessmann C, Ravens-Sieberer U, et al. (2012). Evaluation of school-based life skills programmes in a high-risk sample: A controlled longitudinal multi-centre study. Journal of Public Health (Germany) 20(2 ):159-170.
20. Pan L, Ye J. (2012). Sexuality and marriage of women with intellectual disability in male-squeezed rural China. Sexuality and Disability 30(2 ):149-160.