11. Virtuoso-Junior JS, Tribess S, Romo-Perez V, Oliveira-Guerra R. (2012). [Factors associated to risk of malnutrition amongst elderly women in low-income communities]. Colombia Medica 43(1 ):54-62.
12. Lim HT, Yoon JS, Hwang S-S, Lee SY. (2012). Prevalence and associated sociodemographic factors of myopia in Korean children: The 2005 third Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (KNHANES III). Japanese Journal of Ophthalmology 56(1 ):76-81.
13. Ochoa S, Salvador-Carulla L, Villalta-Gil V, Gibert K, et al. (2012). Use of functioning-disability and dependency for case-mix and subtyping of schizophrenia. European Journal of Psychiatry 26(1 ):5-20.
14. Pyari TT, Kutty RV, Sarma PS. (2012). Risk factors of post-traumatic stress disorder in tsunami survivors of Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu, India. Indian Journal of Psychiatry 54(1 ):48-53.
15. Abramczyk A. (2012). Results of specialized ambulatory diabetes care among diabetes patients at the level of primary health care - In the light of nationwide research. Advances in Clinical and Experimental Medicine 21(1 ):63-68.
16. Addo J, Ayerbe L, Mohan KM, Crichton S, et al. (2012). Socioeconomic status and stroke: An updated review. Stroke 43(4 ):1186-1191.
17. Gagliardino JJ, Aschner P, Baik SH, Chan J, et al. (2012). Patients'' education, and its impact on care outcomes, resource consumption and working conditions: Data from the International Diabetes Management Practices Study (IDMPS). Diabetes and Metabolism 38(2 ):128-134.
18. Chapman S, MacKenzie R. (2012). Can it be ethical to apply limited resources in low-income countries to ineffective, low-reach smoking cessation strategies? A reply to Bitton and Eyal. Public Health Ethics 5(1 ):29-37.
19. Katchunga PB, Malanda B, Mweze MC, Dupont B, et al. (2012). [Knowledge of the general population about hypertension and diabetes mellitus in South Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo]. Revue d'Epidemiologie et de Sante Publique 60(2 ):141-147.
20. Mindell JS, Shelton NJ, Roth MA, Chaudhury M, et al. (2012). Persistent regional variation in treatment of hypertension. Public Health 126(4 ):317-323.