11. Lalani N. (2011). The impact of socioeconomic status on the breast cancer journey. Journal of Cancer Education 26(1):200-1.
12. Dorner TE, Muckenhuber J, Stronegger WJ, Rasky E, et al. (2011). The impact of socio-economic status on pain and the perception of disability due to pain. European Journal of Pain 15(1):103-9.
13. Sundquist K, Chaikiat A, Leon VR, Johansson SE, et al. (2011). Country of birth, socioeconomic factors, and risk factor control in patients with type 2 diabetes: a Swedish study from 25 primary health-care centres. Diabetes/Metabolism Research Reviews 27(3):244-54.
14. Jacobs P, Dumont S, Turcotte V, Anderson D. (2011). Evaluating the economic loss of caregiving for palliative care patients. Journal of Palliative Care 27(3):210-5.
15. Lund C, De Silva M, Plagerson S, Cooper S, et al. (2011). Poverty and mental disorders: breaking the cycle in low-income and middle-income countries. Lancet 378(9801):1502-14.
16. Jordans MJ, Tol WA, Komproe IH. (2011). Mental health interventions for children in adversity: pilot-testing a research strategy for treatment selection in low-income settings. Social Science and Medicine 73(3):456-66.
17. Chen E, Strunk RC, Trethewey A, Schreier HM, et al. (2011). Resilience in low-socioeconomic-status children with asthma: adaptations to stress. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 128(5):970-6.
18. Mostafa KS. (2011). Socio-economic determinants of severe and moderate stunting among under-five children of rural Bangladesh. Malaysian Journal of Nutrition 17(1):105-18.
19. Martin A, Najman JM, Williams GM, Bor W, et al. (2011). Longitudinal analysis of maternal risk factors for childhood sexual abuse: early attitudes and behaviours, socioeconomic status, and mental health. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 45(8):629-37.
20. Aadahl M, von Huth Smith L, Toft U, Pisinger C, et al. (2011). Does a population-based multifactorial lifestyle intervention increase social inequality in physical activity? The Inter99 study. British Journal of Sports Medicine 45(3):209-15.