1. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
2. Borg J, Ostergren PO, Larsson S, Rahman AA, et al. (2012
). [Assistive technology use is associated with reduced capability poverty: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh.]. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology 7(2):112-21.
3. Szocs I, Szatmari S, Fekete K, Orban-Kis K, et al. (2012). [One year follow-up after stroke. A preliminary feasibility study in Josephtown of Budapest]. Ideggyogyaszati Szemle 65(3-4 ):107-112.
4. Stankov I, Olds T, Cargo M. (2012). Overweight and obese adolescents: What turns them off physical activity? International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity 9( 53. Date of Publication: 3 May 2012).
5. Hardy LL, Cosgrove C, King L, Venugopal K, et al. (2012). Shifting curves? Trends in thinness and obesity among Australian youth, 1985 to 2010. Pediatric Obesity 7(2 ):92-100.
6. Higgins V, Dale A. (2012). Ethnicity and childhood overweight/obesity in England. Pediatric Obesity 7(3 ):e22-e26.
7. Chaput J-P, Lambert M, Mathieu M-E, Tremblay MS, et al. (2012). Physical activity vs. sedentary time: Independent associations with adiposity in children. Pediatric Obesity 7(3 ):251-258.
8. Silva Junior LM, dos Santos AP, de Souza OF, Farias ES. (2012). [Prevalence of excess weight and associated factors in adolescents of private schools of an Amazonic urban area, Brazil]. Revista Paulista de Pediatria 30(2 ):217-222.
9. Virtuoso-Junior JS, Tribess S, Romo-Perez V, Oliveira-Guerra R. (2012). [Factors associated to risk of malnutrition amongst elderly women in low-income communities]. Colombia Medica 43(1 ):54-62.
10. Lim HT, Yoon JS, Hwang S-S, Lee SY. (2012). Prevalence and associated sociodemographic factors of myopia in Korean children: The 2005 third Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (KNHANES III). Japanese Journal of Ophthalmology 56(1 ):76-81.
11. Ochoa S, Salvador-Carulla L, Villalta-Gil V, Gibert K, et al. (2012). Use of functioning-disability and dependency for case-mix and subtyping of schizophrenia. European Journal of Psychiatry 26(1 ):5-20.
12. Pyari TT, Kutty RV, Sarma PS. (2012). Risk factors of post-traumatic stress disorder in tsunami survivors of Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu, India. Indian Journal of Psychiatry 54(1 ):48-53.
13. Abramczyk A. (2012). Results of specialized ambulatory diabetes care among diabetes patients at the level of primary health care - In the light of nationwide research. Advances in Clinical and Experimental Medicine 21(1 ):63-68.
14. Addo J, Ayerbe L, Mohan KM, Crichton S, et al. (2012). Socioeconomic status and stroke: An updated review. Stroke 43(4 ):1186-1191.
15. Gagliardino JJ, Aschner P, Baik SH, Chan J, et al. (2012). Patients'' education, and its impact on care outcomes, resource consumption and working conditions: Data from the International Diabetes Management Practices Study (IDMPS). Diabetes and Metabolism 38(2 ):128-134.
16. Chapman S, MacKenzie R. (2012). Can it be ethical to apply limited resources in low-income countries to ineffective, low-reach smoking cessation strategies? A reply to Bitton and Eyal. Public Health Ethics 5(1 ):29-37.
17. Katchunga PB, Malanda B, Mweze MC, Dupont B, et al. (2012). [Knowledge of the general population about hypertension and diabetes mellitus in South Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo]. Revue d'Epidemiologie et de Sante Publique 60(2 ):141-147.
18. Mindell JS, Shelton NJ, Roth MA, Chaudhury M, et al. (2012). Persistent regional variation in treatment of hypertension. Public Health 126(4 ):317-323.
19. Packer TL, Boldy D, Ghahari S, Melling L, et al. (2012). Self-management programs conducted within a practice setting: Who participates, who benefits and what can be learned? Patient Education and Counseling 87(1 ):93-100.
20. Olusanya BO, Solanke OA. (2012). Maternal and neonatal profile of late-preterm survivors in a poorly resourced country. Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine 25(4 ):346-352.
21. Baek S-I, So W-Y. (2012). Relationship between obesity in Korean adolescents and the frequency of alcohol consumption, the amount of alcohol consumed, and the frequency of severe alcohol intoxication. Obesity Research and Clinical Practice 6(2 ):e159-e166.
22. Totsika V, Hastings RP. (2012). How can population cohort studies contribute to our understanding of low prevalence clinical disorders? the case of autism spectrum disorders. Neuropsychiatry 2(2 ):87-91.
23. Schofield DJ, Callander EJ, Shrestha RN, Percival R, et al. (2012). Labour force participation and the influence of having CVD on income poverty of older workers. International Journal of Cardiology 156(1 ):80-83.
24. Bernabe-Ortiz A, Benziger CP, Gilman RH, Smeeth L, et al. (2012). Sex differences in risk factors for cardiovascular disease: The PERU MIGRANT study. PLoS ONE 7(4 Article Number: e35127. Date of Publication: 5 Apr 2012).
25. Jackson C, Sweeting H, Haw S. (2012). Clustering of substance use and sexual risk behaviour in adolescence: Analysis of two cohort studies. BMJ Open 2(1 Article Number: e000661. Date of Publication: 2012).
26. Wong KW, Ho SY, Chao DVK. (2012). Quality of diabetes care in public primary care clinics in Hong Kong. Family Practice 29(2 ):196-202.
27. Whitaker S, Baldwin T, Tahir M, Choudhry O, et al. (2012). Public knowledge of the symptoms of myocardial infarction: A street survey in Birmingham, England. Family Practice 29(2 ):168-173.
28. Trang NHHD, Hong TK, Dibley MJ. (2012). Cohort profile: Ho Chi Minh City Youth cohort-changes in diet, physical activity, sedentary behaviour and relationship with overweight/obesity in adolescents. BMJ Open 2(1 Article Number: e000362. Date of Publication: 2012).
29. Hosseinpoor AR, Stewart Williams J, Amin A, Araujo de Carvalho I, et al. (2012). Social determinants of self-reported health in women and men: Understanding the role of gender in population health. PLoS ONE 7(4 Article Number: e34799. Date of Publication: 13 Apr 2012).
30. Zentner N, Baumgartner I, Becker T, Puschner B. (2012). [Health service costs in people with severe mental illness: Patient Report vs. administrative records]. Psychiatrische Praxis 39(3 ):122-128.
31. Akturk AS, Ozkan O, Gokdemir M, Tecimer S, et al. (2012). [The prevalence of Pediculosis capitis and factors related to the treatment success in primary school children and their family members in Kocaeli]. TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin 11(2 ):181-188.
32. Ng N, Hakimi M, Santosa A, Byass P, et al. (2012). Is self-rated health an independent index for mortality among older people in indonesia? PLoS ONE 7(4 Article Number: e35308. Date of Publication: 16 Apr 2012).
33. Caracciolo B, Gatz M, Xu W, Pedersen NL, et al. (2012). Differential distribution of subjective and objective cognitive impairment in the population: A nation-wide twin-study. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease 29(2 ):393-403.
34. Rabbani A, Mahmoudi-Gharaei J, Mohammadi MR, Motlagh ME, et al. (2012). Mental health problems of Iranian female adolescents and its association with pubertal development: A nationwide study. Acta Medica Iranica 50(3 ):169-176.
35. Campbell DD, Parra MV, Duque C, Gallego N, et al. (2012). Amerind ancestry, socioeconomic status and the genetics of type 2 diabetes in a colombian population. PLoS ONE 7(4 Article Number: e33570. Date of Publication: 17 Apr 2012).
36. Zejda JE, Brozek GM, Farnik M, Smolka I. (2012). Social and family-related correlates of medical care utilization by asthmatic children in Upper Silesia, Poland. Annals of Agricultural and Environmental Medicine 19(1 ):141-145.
37. Demnati C, Mami FB, Fendi O, Gaigi I, et al. (2012). [What is has the artificial sweeteners in indication the food of our diabetics?]. Tunisie Medicale 90(3 ):238-241.
38. Teles SAS, Fornes NS. (2012). [Relationship between anthropometric and biochemical profiles in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes]. Revista Paulista de Pediatria 30(1 ):65-71.
39. Papuc E, Stelmasiak Z. (2012). Factors predicting quality of life in a group of Polish subjects with multiple sclerosis: Accounting for functional state, socio-demographic and clinical factors. Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery 114(4 ):341-346.
40. Mottus R, Gale CR, Starr JM, Deary IJ. (2012). ''On the street where you live'': Neighbourhood deprivation and quality of life among community-dwelling older people in Edinburgh, Scotland. Social Science and Medicine 74(9 ):1368-1374.
41. Brandt M, Deindl C, Hank K. (2012). Tracing the origins of successful aging: The role of childhood conditions and social inequality in explaining later life health. Social Science and Medicine 74(9 ):1418-1425.
42. Hu H-Y, Wu C-Y, Chou Y-J, Huang N. (2012). Body mass index and mental health problems in general adults: Disparity in gender and socioeconomic status. Journal of Psychosomatic Research 72(5 ):393-398.
43. Gariepy G, Malla A, Wang J, Messier L, et al. (2012). Types of smokers in a community sample of individuals with Type 2 diabetes: A latent class analysis. Diabetic Medicine 29(5 ):586-592.
44. Tigani X, Artemiadis AK, Alexopoulos EC, Chrousos GP, et al. (2012). Self-rated health in centenarians: A nation-wide cross-sectional Greek study. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 54(3 ):e342-e348.
45. Thirthalli J, Kumar CN, Arunachal G. (2012). Epidemiology of comorbid substance use and psychiatric disorders in Asia. Current Opinion in Psychiatry 25(3 ):172-180.
46. Cassau JS, Goodwin DE. (2012). The phenomenology and course of depressive syndromes in pre-trial detention. International Journal of Law and Psychiatry 35(3 ):231-235.
47. Carnes D, Homer KE, Miles CL, Pincus T, et al. (2012). Effective delivery styles and content for self-management interventions for chronic musculoskeletal pain: A systematic literature review. Clinical Journal of Pain 28(4 ):344-354.
48. Klassen AF, Tsangaris E, Forrest CR, Wong KWY, et al. (2012). Quality of life of children treated for cleft lip and/or palate: A systematic review. Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery 65(5 ):547-557.