Home > Database > Index
1. Tan KL, Yadav H. (2013). Depression among the urban poor in Peninsular Malaysia: a community based cross-sectional study. Journal of health psychology 18(1):121-7.
2. Tchicaya A, Braun M, Lorentz N, Delagardelle C, Beissel J, et al. (2013). Social inequality in awareness of cardiovascular risk factors in patients undergoing coronary angiography. European journal of preventive cardiology 20(5):872-9.
3. Aitsi-Selmi A, Batty GD, Barbieri MA, Silva AA, Cardoso VC, et al. (2013). Childhood socioeconomic position, adult socioeconomic position and social mobility in relation to markers of adiposity in early adulthood: evidence of differential effects by gender in the 1978/79 Ribeirao Preto cohort study. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(3):439-47.
4. Berhan Y, Berhan A. (2013). Meta-analysis on risky sexual behaviour of men: consistent findings from different parts of the world. AIDS care 25(2):151-9.
5. Mallol J, Crane J, von Mutius E, Odhiambo J, Keil U, et al. (2013). The International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood (ISAAC) Phase Three: a global synthesis. Allergologia et immunopathologia 41(2):73-85.
6. Lindert J, de Luna J, Torres-Gonzales F, Barros H, Ioannidi-Kopolou E, et al. (2013). Abuse and neglect of older persons in seven cities in seven countries in Europe: a cross-sectional community study. International journal of public health 58(1):121-32.
7. da CA¢mara SM, Alvarado BE, Guralnik JM, Guerra RO, Maciel AC, et al. (2013). Using the Short Physical Performance Battery to screen for frailty in young-old adults with distinct socioeconomic conditions. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(2):421-8.
8. Jones RK, Frohwirth L, Moore AM. (2013). More than poverty: disruptive events among women having abortions in the USA. The journal of family planning and reproductive health care / Faculty of Family Planning & Reproductive Health Care, Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 39(1):36-43.
9. Economou M, Madianos M, Peppou LE, Patelakis A, Stefanis CN, et al. (2013). Major depression in the era of economic crisis: a replication of a cross-sectional study across Greece. Journal of affective disorders 145(3):308-14.
10. Mercer D. (2013). Girly mags and girly jobs: pornography and gendered inequality in forensic practice. International journal of mental health nursing 22(1):15-23.
11. Schofield DJ, Callander EJ, Shrestha RN, Percival R, Kelly SJ, et al. (2013). The association between labour force participation and being in income poverty amongst those with mental health problems. Aging & mental health 17(2):250-7.
12. Buysse HE, de Moor GJ, de Maeseneer J. (2013). Introducing a telemonitoring platform for diabetic patients in primary care: will it increase the socio-digital divide? Primary care diabetes 7(2):119-27.
13. Priebe S, Matanov A, Barros H, Canavan R, Gabor E, et al. (2013). Mental health-care provision for marginalized groups across Europe: findings from the PROMO study. European journal of public health 23(1):97-103.
14. Aberg Yngwe M, A–stberg V. (2013). The family''s economic resources and adolescents'' health complaints--do adolescents'' own economic resources matter? European journal of public health 23(1):24-9.
15. Jaffiol C, Thomas F, Bean K, JA©go B, Danchin N, et al. (2013). Impact of socioeconomic status on diabetes and cardiovascular risk factors: results of a large French survey. Diabetes & metabolism 39(1):56-62.
16. Lopes TS, Sichieri R, Salles-Costa R, Veiga GV, Pereira RA, et al. (2013). Family food insecurity and nutritional risk in adolescents from a low-income area of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Journal of biosocial science 45(5):661-74.
17. Melotti R, Lewis G, Hickman M, Heron J, Araya R, et al. (2013). Early life socio-economic position and later alcohol use: birth cohort study. Addiction (Abingdon, England) 108(3):516-25.
18. Liu Y, Wang M, TynjA¤lA¤ J, Villberg J, Lv Y, et al. (2013). Socioeconomic inequalities in alcohol use of adolescents: the differences between China and Finland. International journal of public health 58(2):177-85.
19. Goldberg X, Alemany S, FatjA³-Vilas M, GonzA¡lez-Ortega I, GonzA¡lez-Pinto A, et al. (2013). Twin-based study of the complex interplay between childhood maltreatment, socioeconomic status and adult memory. European archives of psychiatry and clinical neuroscience 263(5):435-40.
20. Thibault H, Carriere C, Langevin C, Barberger-Gateau P, Maurice S, et al. (2013). Evolution of overweight prevalence among 5-6-year-old children according to socio-economic status. Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992) 102(3):273-7.
21. Ginsburg C, Griffiths PL, Richter LM, Norris SA. (2013). Residential mobility, socioeconomic context and body mass index in a cohort of urban South African adolescents. Health & place 19:99-107.
22. PaljA¤rvi T, Suominen S, Car J, Koskenvuo M. (2013). Socioeconomic disadvantage and indicators of risky alcohol-drinking patterns. Alcohol and alcoholism (Oxford, Oxfordshire) 48(2):207-14.
23. Neervoort F, von Rosenstiel I, Bongers K, Demetriades M, Shacola M, et al. (2013). Effect of a school feeding programme on nutritional status and anaemia in an urban slum: a preliminary evaluation in Kenya. Journal of tropical pediatrics 59(3):165-74.
24. Pearson AL, Griffin E, Davies A, Kingham S. (2013). An ecological study of the relationship between socioeconomic isolation and mental health in the most deprived areas in Auckland, New Zealand. Health & place 19:159-66.
25. Sutin AR, Evans MK, Zonderman AB. (2013). Personality traits and illicit substances: the moderating role of poverty. Drug and alcohol dependence 131(3):247-51.
26. Ben Thabet J, Sallemi R, HasA¯ri I, Zouari L, Kamoun F, et al. (2013). [Psycho-emotional impact of a child''s disability on parents]. Archives de pÃ©diatrie : organe officiel de la SociÃ©te franÃ§aise de pÃ©diatrie 20(1):9-16.
27. KA¦rgaard Starr L, Osler M, Steding-Jessen M, Lidegaard Frederiksen B, Jakobsen E, et al. (2013). Socioeconomic position and surgery for early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer: A population-based study in Denmark. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 79(3):262-9.
28. Mitchell J, Bennett K, Brock-Martin A. (2013). Edentulism in high poverty rural counties. The Journal of rural health : official journal of the American Rural Health Association and the National Rural Health Care Association 29(1):30-8.
29. Sabel CE, Kihal W, Bard D, Weber C. (2013). Creation of synthetic homogeneous neighbourhoods using zone design algorithms to explore relationships between asthma and deprivation in Strasbourg, France. Social science & medicine (1982) 91:110-21.
30. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
31. Borg J, Ostergren PO, Larsson S, Rahman AA, et al. (2012
). [Assistive technology use is associated with reduced capability poverty: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh.]. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology 7(2):112-21.
32. Pauline M, Selvam S, Swaminathan S, Vaz M. (2012). Body weight perception is associated with socio-economic status and current body weight in selected urban and rural South Indian school-going children. Public health nutrition 15(12):2348-56.
33. Poljicanin T, Sekerija M, Boras J, KolariA‡ B, VuletiA‡ S, et al. (2012). Cumulative incidence of self-reported diabetes in Croatian adult population in relation to socioeconomic status and lifestyle habits. Collegium antropologicum 36 Suppl 1:41-6.
34. Souza NS, Santana VS. (2012). [Socioeconomic position and duration of disability benefit due to work-related musculoskeletal disorders]. Cadernos de saÃºde pÃºblica 28(2):324-34.
35. Gruebner O, Khan MM, Lautenbach S, MA¼ller D, KrA¤mer A, et al. (2012). Mental health in the slums of Dhaka - a geoepidemiological study. BMC public health 12:177.
36. Fleury MJ, Grenier G, Bamvita JM, Perreault M, Kestens Y, et al. (2012). Comprehensive determinants of health service utilisation for mental health reasons in a Canadian catchment area. International journal for equity in health 11:20.
37. Dundar PE, Ozyurt BC, Erdurak K. (2012). Sociodemographic determinants of nonattendance in a population-based mammography screening program in the city of Manisa, Turkey. TheScientificWorldJournal 2012:816903.
38. Liao Y, Harada K, Shibata A, Ishii K, Oka K, et al. (2012). Association of self-reported physical activity patterns and socio-demographic factors among normal-weight and overweight Japanese men. BMC public health 12:278.
39. Paffer AT, Ferreira Hda S, Cabral JAºnior CR, Miranda CT. (2012). Prevalence of common mental disorders in mothers in the semiarid region of Alagoas and its relationship with nutritional status. SÃ£o Paulo medical journal = Revista paulista de medicina 130(2):84-91.
40. Morgan PJ, Saunders KL, Lubans DR. (2012). Improving physical self-perception in adolescent boys from disadvantaged schools: psychological outcomes from the Physical Activity Leaders randomized controlled trial. Pediatric obesity 7(3):e27-32.
41. Gershon AS, Dolmage TE, Stephenson A, Jackson B. (2012). Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and socioeconomic status: a systematic review. COPD 9(3):216-26.
42. Wong LY, Heng BH, Ng CW, Molina JA, George PP, et al. (2012). Geriatric syndromes and depressed mood in lower-income Singaporeans with diabetes: implications for diabetes management and health promotion. Annals of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore 41(2):67-76.
43. Dinca-Panaitescu M, Dinca-Panaitescu S, Raphael D, Bryant T, Pilkington B, et al. (2012). The dynamics of the relationship between diabetes incidence and low income: longitudinal results from Canada''s National Population Health Survey. Maturitas 72(3):229-35.
44. Mackenzie H, Roberts G, Van Laar D, Dean T. (2012). A new quality of life scale for teenagers with food hypersensitivity. Pediatric allergy and immunology : official publication of the European Society of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology 23(5):404-11.
45. Lamb KE, Ogilvie D, Ferguson NS, Murray J, Wang Y, et al. (2012). Sociospatial distribution of access to facilities for moderate and vigorous intensity physical activity in Scotland by different modes of transport. The international journal of behavioral nutrition and physical activity 9:55.
46. Johnson S, McDonald JT, Corsten M. (2012). Oral cancer screening and socioeconomic status. Journal of otolaryngology - head & neck surgery = Le Journal d''oto-rhino-laryngologie et de chirurgie cervico-faciale 41(2):102-7.
47. Cavalli-BjA¶rkman N, Qvortrup C, SebjA¸rnsen S, Pfeiffer P, Wentzel-Larsen T, et al. (2012). Lower treatment intensity and poorer survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients who live alone. British journal of cancer 107(1):189-94.
48. Soltani M, Haytabakhsh MR, Najman JM, Williams GM, O''Callaghan MJ, et al. (2012). Sleepless nights: the effect of socioeconomic status, physical activity, and lifestyle factors on sleep quality in a large cohort of Australian women. Archives of women''s mental health 15(4):237-47.
49. Vijayalakshmi P, Reddemma K, Math SB. (2012). Gender-related differences in the human rights needs of patients with mental illness. The journal of nursing research : JNR 20(2):90-8.
50. Aarts MJ, Hamelinck VC, Bastiaannet E, Coebergh JW, Liefers GJ, et al. (2012). Small but significant socioeconomic inequalities in axillary staging and treatment of breast cancer in the Netherlands. British journal of cancer 107(1):12-7.