Home > Database > Index
1. Neervoort F, von Rosenstiel I, Bongers K, Demetriades M, Shacola M, et al. (2013). Effect of a school feeding programme on nutritional status and anaemia in an urban slum: a preliminary evaluation in Kenya. Journal of tropical pediatrics 59(3):165-74.
2. Pearson AL, Griffin E, Davies A, Kingham S. (2013). An ecological study of the relationship between socioeconomic isolation and mental health in the most deprived areas in Auckland, New Zealand. Health & place 19:159-66.
3. Sutin AR, Evans MK, Zonderman AB. (2013). Personality traits and illicit substances: the moderating role of poverty. Drug and alcohol dependence 131(3):247-51.
4. Ben Thabet J, Sallemi R, HasA¯ri I, Zouari L, Kamoun F, et al. (2013). [Psycho-emotional impact of a child''s disability on parents]. Archives de pÃ©diatrie : organe officiel de la SociÃ©te franÃ§aise de pÃ©diatrie 20(1):9-16.
5. KA¦rgaard Starr L, Osler M, Steding-Jessen M, Lidegaard Frederiksen B, Jakobsen E, et al. (2013). Socioeconomic position and surgery for early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer: A population-based study in Denmark. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 79(3):262-9.
6. Mitchell J, Bennett K, Brock-Martin A. (2013). Edentulism in high poverty rural counties. The Journal of rural health : official journal of the American Rural Health Association and the National Rural Health Care Association 29(1):30-8.
7. Sabel CE, Kihal W, Bard D, Weber C. (2013). Creation of synthetic homogeneous neighbourhoods using zone design algorithms to explore relationships between asthma and deprivation in Strasbourg, France. Social science & medicine (1982) 91:110-21.
8. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
9. Borg J, Ostergren PO, Larsson S, Rahman AA, et al. (2012
). [Assistive technology use is associated with reduced capability poverty: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh.]. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology 7(2):112-21.
10. Ahmadi M, Ranjbaran H, Amiri MM, Nozari J, Mirzajani MR, et al. (2012). Epidemiologic and socioeconomic status of bladder cancer in Mazandaran Province, northern Iran. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 13(10):5053-6.
11. Soosay I, Silove D, Bateman-Steel C, Steel Z, Bebbington P, et al. (2012). Trauma exposure, PTSD and psychotic-like symptoms in post-conflict Timor Leste: an epidemiological survey. BMC psychiatry 12:229.
12. Prasanna HR, Chandan DN, Kripal K, Hari KR, Adarsh CM, et al. (2012). A cross-sectional study on the relationship between behavioral variables and economic status in periodontal disease among elderly individuals. The journal of contemporary dental practice 13(5):699-702.
13. Curtis AD, Hinckson EA, Water TC. (2012). Physical activity is not play: perceptions of children and parents from deprived areas. The New Zealand medical journal 125(1365):38-47.
14. Wu G, Zaman MH. (2012). Low-cost tools for diagnosing and monitoring HIV infection in low-resource settings. Bulletin of the World Health Organization 90(12):914-20.
15. Gupta T, Sequeira P, Acharya S. (2012). Oral health knowledge, attitude and practices of a 15-year-old adolescent population in Southern India and their social determinants. Oral health & preventive dentistry 10(4):345-54.
16. Shit S, Taraphdar P, Mukhopadhyay DK, Sinhababu A, Biswas AB, et al. (2012). Assessment of nutritional status by composite index for anthropometric failure: a study among slum children in Bankura, West Bengal. Indian journal of public health 56(4):305-7.
17. Mascie-Taylor N. (2012). Is Bangladesh going through an epidemiological and nutritional transition? Collegium antropologicum 36(4):1155-9.
18. Tentolouris N, Andrianakos A, Karanikolas G, Karamitsos D, Trontzas P, et al. (2012). Type 2 diabetes mellitus is associated with obesity, smoking and low socioeconomic status in large and representative samples of rural, urban, and suburban adult Greek populations. Hormones (Athens, Greece) 11(4):458-67.
19. Silvanus V, Subramanian P. (2012). Epidemiological study of mental morbidity in an urban slum community in India for the development of a community mental health programme. Nepal Medical College journal : NMCJ 14(1):13-7.
20. Mukhopadhyay A, Sundar U, Adwani S, Pandit D. (2012). Prevalence of stroke and post-stroke cognitive impairment in the elderly in Dharavi, Mumbai. The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India 60:29-32.
21. Aziz S, Soomro N. (2012). Twin births and their complications in women of low socioeconomic profile. JPMA. The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association 62(11):1204-8.
22. Morgan ND, Ferguson TS, Younger NO, Tulloch-Reid MK, Francis DK, et al. (2012). Prevalence of high-risk sexual behaviour in Jamaican adults and its relationship to sociodemographic and religious factors: findings from the Jamaica Health and Lifestyle Survey 2007-2008. The West Indian medical journal 61(9):873-80.
23. Lazarova M, Malek F, Taborsky M. (2012). [Advanced heart failure care management]. Interni Medicina pro Praxi 14(6-7 ):246-249.
24. Mayega RW, Makumbi F, Rutebemberwa E, Peterson S, et al. (2012). Modifiable Socio-Behavioural Factors Associated with Overweight and Hypertension among Persons Aged 35 to 60 Years in Eastern Uganda. PLoS ONE 7(10 Article Number: e47632. Date of Publication: 15 Oct 2012).
25. Paulsen MS, Andersen M, Munck AP, Larsen PV, et al. (2012). Socio-economic status influences blood pressure control despite equal access to care. Family Practice 29(5 ):503-510.
26. Chandra PS, Kommu JVS, Rudhran V. (2012). Schizophrenia in women and children: A selective review of literature from developing countries. International Review of Psychiatry 24(5 ):467-482.
27. Martinez-Ortega JM, Jurado D, Gutierrez-Rojas L, Molero P, et al. (2012). Stability of sex differences by diagnosis in psychiatric hospitalizations. Psychiatry Research 198(1 ):161-163.
28. Li Y, Liu H, Wang J, Li Y, et al. (2012). Variable Lengths of Stay among Ischemic Stroke Subtypes in Chinese General Teaching Hospitals. PLoS ONE 7(9 Article Number: e45101. Date of Publication: 28 Sep 2012).
29. Ackland HM, Wolfe R, Cameron PA, Cooper DJ, et al. (2012). Health resource utilisation costs in acute patients with persistent midline cervical tenderness following road trauma. Injury 43(11 ):1908-1916.
30. Schunk M, Reitmeir P, Schipf S, Volzke H, et al. (2012). [Comparing the influence of type 2 diabetes and other factors on health-related quality of life: Results from population-based studies in Germany (DIAB-CORE Consortium)]. Medizinische Welt 63(5 ):263-268.
31. Craig DG, Dakkak M, Gilmore IT, Hawkey CJ, et al. (2012). A drunk and disorderly country: A nationwide cross-sectional survey of alcohol use and misuse in Great Britain. Frontline Gastroenterology 3(1 ):57-63.
32. Freire RH, Borges MC, Alvarez-Leite JI, Correia MITD. (2012). Food quality, physical activity, and nutritional follow-up as determinant of weight regain after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass. Nutrition 28(1 ):53-58.
33. Ravona-Springer R, Beeri MS, Goldbourt U. (2012). Younger age at crisis following parental death in male children and adolescents is associated with higher risk for dementia at old age. Alzheimer Disease and Associated Disorders 26(1 ):68-73.
34. Meltzer H, Brugha T, Dennis MS, Hassiotis A, et al. (2012). The influence of disability on suicidal behaviour. Alter 6(1 ):1-12.
35. Guillen JC, Dupuis-Gauthier C, Leroy F. (2012). [Mental suffering and body pain. A study on their economical dimension based on a clinical sequence]. Evolution Psychiatrique 77(1 ):15-28.
36. Taborda-Barata L, Potter PC. (2012). Socio-epidemiological aspects of respiratory allergic diseases in Southern Africa. World Allergy Organization Journal 5(1 ):1-8.
37. Coleman S, Briffa NK, Carroll G, Inderjeeth C, et al. (2012). A randomised controlled trial of a self-management education program for osteoarthritis of the knee delivered by health care professionals. Arthritis Research and Therapy 14(1 Article Number: R21. Date of Publication: 27 Jan 2012).
38. Behzadnia S, Vahidshahi K, Hosseini SH, Anvari S, et al. (2012). Obesity and related factors in 7-12 year-old elementary school students during 2009-2010 in Sari, Iran. Medicinski Glasnik 9(1 ):86-90.
39. Pittman TP, Nykiforuk CIJ, Mignone J, Mandhane PJ, et al. (2012). The association between community stressors and asthma prevalence of school children in Winnipeg, Canada. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 9(2 ):579-595.
40. Reboldi G, Gentile G, Manfreda VM, Angeli F, et al. (2012). Tight blood pressure control in diabetes: Evidence-based review of treatment targets in patients with diabetes. Current Cardiology Reports 14(1 ):89-96.
41. Wood AM, Boyce CJ, Moore SC, Brown GDA. (2012). An evolutionary based social rank explanation of why low income predicts mental distress: A 17 year cohort study of 30,000 people. Journal of Affective Disorders 136(3 ):882-888.
42. Kesebir S, Isitmez S, Gundogar D. (2012). Compulsive buying in bipolar disorder: Is it a comorbidity or a complication? Journal of Affective Disorders 136(3 ):797-802.
43. Bobakova D, Geckova AM, Reijneveld SA, Van Dijk JP. (2012). Subculture affiliation is associated with substance use of adolescents. European Addiction Research 18(2 ):91-96.
44. Pinheiro RT, Coelho FMDC, Da Silva RA, Quevedo LDA, et al. (2012). Suicidal behavior in pregnant teenagers in southern Brazil: Social, obstetric and psychiatric correlates. Journal of Affective Disorders 136(3 ):520-525.
45. Noto H, Tsujimoto T, Noda M. (2012). Significantly increased risk of cancer in diabetes mellitus patients: A meta-analysis of epidemiological evidence in Asians and non-Asians. Journal of Diabetes Investigation 3(1 ):24-33.
46. Madsen T, Agerbo E, Mortensen PB, Nordentoft M. (2012). Predictors of psychiatric inpatient suicide: A national prospective register-based study. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 73(2 ):144-151.
47. Wong LY, Heng BH, Ng CWL, Molina JAD, et al. (2012). Geriatric syndromes and depressed mood in lower-income Singaporeans with diabetes: Implications for diabetes management and health promotion. Annals of the Academy of Medicine Singapore 41(2 ):67-76.
48. De Holanda E Silva KG, Barratt G, De Oliveira AG, Do Egito EST. (2012). Trends in rheumatic fever: Clinical aspects and perspectives in prophylactic treatments. Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery 9(9 ):1099-1110.
49. Peters-Scheffer N, Didden R, Korzilius H, Matson J. (2012). Cost comparison of early intensive behavioral intervention and treatment as usual for children with autism spectrum disorder in the Netherlands. Research in Developmental Disabilities 33(6 ):1763-1772.
50. Ropponen A, Svedberg P, Huunan-Seppala A, Koskenvuo K, et al. (2012). Personality traits and life dissatisfaction as risk factors for disability pension due to low back diagnoses: A 30-year longitudinal cohort study of Finnish twins. Journal of Psychosomatic Research 73(4 ):289-294.