1. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
2. Borg J, Ostergren PO, Larsson S, Rahman AA, et al. (2012
). [Assistive technology use is associated with reduced capability poverty: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh.]. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology 7(2):112-21.
3. Ibn Yacoub Y, Amine B, Laatiris A, Hajjaj-Hassouni N. (2012). Gender and disease features in Moroccan patients with ankylosing spondylitis. Clinical Rheumatology 31(2 ):293-297.
4. Muller H, Rehberger P, Gunther C, Schmitt J. (2012). Determinants of disability, quality of life and depression in dermatological patients with systemic scleroderma. British Journal of Dermatology 166(2 ):343-353.
5. Bandosz P, O'Flaherty M, Drygas W, Rutkowski M, et al. (2012). Decline in mortality from coronary heart disease in Poland after socioeconomic transformation: Modelling study. BMJ (Online) 344(7842 Article Number: d8136. Date of Publication: 4 Feb 2012).
6. Tarride J-E, Haq M, Taylor VH, Sharma AM, et al. (2012). Health status, hospitalizations, day procedures, and physician costs associated with body mass index (BMI) levels in Ontario, Canada. ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research 4(1 ):21-30.
7. Mangialasche F, Kivipelto M, Solomon A, Fratiglioni L. (2012). Dementia prevention: Current epidemiological evidence and future perspective. Alzheimer's Research and Therapy 4(1 Article Number: 6. Date of Publication: 2012).
8. Miziara CSMG, De Manreza MLG, Mansur L, Reed UC, et al. (2012). Impact of benign childhood epilepsy with centrotemporal spikes (BECTS) on school performance. Seizure 21(2 ):87-91.
9. Nandi A, Glymour MM, Kawachi I, VanderWeele TJ. (2012). Using marginal structural models to estimate the direct effect of adverse childhood social conditions on onset of heart disease, diabetes, and stroke. Epidemiology 23(2 ):223-232.
10. Van Stralen MM, Te Velde SJ, Van Nassau F, Brug J, et al. (2012). Weight status of European preschool children and associations with family demographics and energy balance-related behaviours: A pooled analysis of six European studies. Obesity Reviews 13(SUPPL. 1 ):29-41.
11. Piram M, Maldini C, Mahr A. (2012). Effect of race/ethnicity on risk, presentation and course of connective tissue diseases and primary systemic vasculitides. Current Opinion in Rheumatology 24(2 ):193-200.
12. Tuovinen S, Raikkonen K, Pesonen A-K, Lahti M, et al. (2012). Hypertensive disorders in pregnancy and risk of severe mental disorders in the offspring in adulthood: The Helsinki Birth Cohort Study. Journal of Psychiatric Research 46(3 ):303-310.
13. Poortinga W. (2012). Community resilience and health: The role of bonding, bridging, and linking aspects of social capital. Health and Place 18(2 ):286-295.
14. Senniappan S, Hine P, Tang W, Campbell J, et al. (2012). The effect of socioeconomic deprivation on efficacy of continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion: A retrospective paediatric case-controlled survey. European Journal of Pediatrics 171(1 ):59-65.
15. Surendranath A, Nagaraju B, Padmavathi GV, Anand SC, et al. (2012). A study to assess the knowledge and practice of insulin self-administration among patients with diabetes mellitus. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research 5(1 ):63-66.
16. Da Costa Louzada ML, Durgante PC, De Marchi RJ, Hugo FN, et al. (2012). Healthy eating index in southern brazilian older adults and its association with socioeconomic, behavioral and health characteristics. Journal of Nutrition, Health and Aging 16(1 ):3-7.
17. Correa RGCF, de Aquino DMC, Caldas AJM, Amaral DKCR, et al. (2012). [Epidemiological, clinical, and operational aspects of leprosy patients assisted at a referral service in the state of Maranhao, Brazil]. Revista da Sociedade Brasileira de Medicina Tropical 45(1 ):89-94.
18. Szczepaniak-Kubat A, Kurnatowska O, Jakubowska-Pietkiewicz E, Chlebna-Sokol D. (2012). Assessment of quality of life of parents of children with osteogenesis. Advances in Clinical and Experimental Medicine 21(1 ):99-104.
19. Reyes-Munoz E, Parra A, Castillo-Mora A, Ortega-Gonzalez C. (2012). Effect of the diagnostic criteria of the international association of diabetes and pregnancy study groups on the prevalence of gestational diabetes mellitus in urban mexican women: A cross-sectional study. Endocrine Practice 18(2 ):146-151.
20. Apete GK, Zitouni D, Hubert H, Guinhouya BC. (2012). Compliance of children in northern France with physical activity recommendations. Perspectives in Public Health 132(2 ):81-88.
21. Kavanagh E. (2012). Affirmation through disability: One athlete''s personal journey to the London Paralympic Games. Perspectives in Public Health 132(2 ):68-74.
22. Danielsson P, Svensson V, Kowalski J, Nyberg G, et al. (2012). Importance of age for 3-year continuous behavioral obesity treatment success and dropout rate. Obesity Facts 5(1 ):34-44.
23. Ebenegger V, Marques-Vidal P, Kriemler S, Nydegger A, et al. (2012). Differences in aerobic fitness and lifestyle characteristics in preschoolers according to their weight status and sports club participation. Obesity Facts 5(1 ):23-33.
24. Yang X, Telama R, Hirvensalo M, Hintsanen M, et al. (2012). Moderating effects of leisure-time physical activity on the association between job strain and depressive symptoms: The cardiovascular risk in young finns study. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 54(3 ):303-309.
25. Woodside JV, Yarnell JWG, Patterson CC, Arveiler D, et al. (2012). Do lifestyle behaviours explain socioeconomic differences in all-cause mortality, and fatal and non-fatal cardiovascular events? Evidence from middle aged men in France and Northern Ireland in the PRIME Study. Preventive Medicine 54(3-4 ):247-253.
26. Moriya S, Tei K, Yamazaki Y, Hata H, et al. (2012). Relationships between self-assessed masticatory ability and higher level functional capacity among community-dwelling young-old persons. International Journal of Gerontology 6(1 ):33-37.
27. Amitai M, Apter A. (2012). Social aspects of suicidal behavior and prevention in early life: A review. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 9(3 ):985-994.
28. Castellanos Pinedo F, Hernandez Perez JM, Zurdo M, Rodriguez Funez B, et al. (2012). [Psychopathological disorders and quality of life in patients with brain infarction]. Neurologia 27(2 ):76-82.
29. Lopez J, Losada A, Romero-Moreno R, Marquez-Gonzalez M, et al. (2012). [Factors associated with dementia caregivers'' preference for institutional care]. Neurologia 27(2 ):83-89.
30. Sherazi BA, Mahmood KT, Amin F, Zaka M, et al. (2012). Prevalence and measure of self medication: A review. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research 4(3 ):1774-1778.
31. Neri AL, Yassuda MS, Fortes-Burgos ACG, Mantovani EP, et al. (2012). Relationships between gender, age, family conditions, physical and mental health, and social isolation of elderly caregivers. International Psychogeriatrics 24(3 ):472-483.
32. Garg AX, Meirambayeva A, Huang A, Kim J, et al. (2012). Cardiovascular disease in kidney donors: Matched cohort study. BMJ (Online) 344(7850 ):18.
33. Canino G, Garro A, Alvarez MM, Colon-Semidey A, et al. (2012). Factors associated with disparities in emergency department use among Latino children with asthma. Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology 108(4 ):266-270.
34. Dogra N, Singh SP, Svirydzenka N, Vostanis P. (2012). Mental health problems in children and young people from minority ethnic groups: The need for targeted research. British Journal of Psychiatry 200(4 ):265-267.
35. Gulsvik AK, Thelle DS, Samuelsen SO, Myrstad M, et al. (2012). Ageing, physical activity and mortality-a 42-year follow-up study. International Journal of Epidemiology 41(2 ):521-530.
36. Thomten J, Soares JJF, Sundin O. (2012). Pain among women: Associations with socio-economic factors over time and the mediating role of depressive symptoms. Scandinavian Journal of Pain 3(2 ):62-67.
37. Barlati S, de Peri L, Deste G, Fusar-Poli P, et al. (2012). Cognitive remediation in the early course of schizophrenia: A critical review. Current Pharmaceutical Design 18(4 ):534-541.
38. Ali Lakhair M, Ali Shaikh M, Solangi AR, Phul Z, et al. (2012). Study of seizure patterns and etiological factors in epileptic patients at. Medical Channel 18(1 ):28-30.
39. Keogh JWL, MacLeod RD. (2012). Body composition, physical fitness, functional performance, quality of life, and fatigue benefits of exercise for prostate cancer patients: A systematic review. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management 43(1 ):96-110.
40. de Mello BLD, do Carmo Lourenco Haddad M, Dellaroza MSG. (2012). [Cognitive evaluation of institutionalized elderly]. Acta Scientiarum - Health Sciences 34(1 ):95-102.
41. Degenhardt L, Hall W. (2012). Extent of illicit drug use and dependence, and their contribution to the global burden of disease. The Lancet 379(9810 ):55-70.
42. Kittikraisak W, Kingkaew P, Teerawattananon Y, Yothasamut J, et al. (2012). Health related quality of life among patients with tuberculosis and hiv in thailand. PLoS ONE 7(1 Article Number: e29775. Date of Publication: 11 Jan 2012).
43. Suadicani P, Hein HO, Gyntelberg F. (2012). Occupational noise exposure, social class, and risk of ischemic heart disease and all-cause mortality - a 16-year follow-up in the Copenhagen Male Study. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health 38(1 ):19-26.
44. Li H, Chen BK, Shah N, Wang Z, et al. (2012). Socioeconomic correlates of inpatient spending for patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in China: Evidence from Hangzhou. Experimental and Clinical Endocrinology and Diabetes 120(1 ):35-44.
45. D'Souza WJ, Quinn SJ, Fryer JL, Taylor BV, et al. (2012). The prevalence and demographic distribution of treated epilepsy: A community-based study in Tasmania, Australia. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica 125(2 ):96-104.
46. Katsumata Y, Arai A, Ishida K, Tomimori M, et al. (2012). Which categories of social and lifestyle activities moderate the association between negative life events and depressive symptoms among community-dwelling older adults in Japan? International Psychogeriatrics 24(2 ):307-315.
47. Katsumata Y, Arai A, Ishida K, Tomimori M, et al. (2012). Which categories of social and lifestyle activities moderate the association between negative life events and depressive symptoms among community-dwelling older adults in Japan? International Psychogeriatrics 24(2 ):307-315.