Home > Database > Index
1. Owens T, Evangelou N, Whynes DK. (2013). Rationing and deprivation: disease-modifying therapies for multiple sclerosis in the United Kingdom. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 14(2):315-21.
2. Tan KL, Yadav H. (2013). Depression among the urban poor in Peninsular Malaysia: a community based cross-sectional study. Journal of health psychology 18(1):121-7.
3. Tchicaya A, Braun M, Lorentz N, Delagardelle C, Beissel J, et al. (2013). Social inequality in awareness of cardiovascular risk factors in patients undergoing coronary angiography. European journal of preventive cardiology 20(5):872-9.
4. Aitsi-Selmi A, Batty GD, Barbieri MA, Silva AA, Cardoso VC, et al. (2013). Childhood socioeconomic position, adult socioeconomic position and social mobility in relation to markers of adiposity in early adulthood: evidence of differential effects by gender in the 1978/79 Ribeirao Preto cohort study. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(3):439-47.
5. Berhan Y, Berhan A. (2013). Meta-analysis on risky sexual behaviour of men: consistent findings from different parts of the world. AIDS care 25(2):151-9.
6. Mallol J, Crane J, von Mutius E, Odhiambo J, Keil U, et al. (2013). The International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood (ISAAC) Phase Three: a global synthesis. Allergologia et immunopathologia 41(2):73-85.
7. Lindert J, de Luna J, Torres-Gonzales F, Barros H, Ioannidi-Kopolou E, et al. (2013). Abuse and neglect of older persons in seven cities in seven countries in Europe: a cross-sectional community study. International journal of public health 58(1):121-32.
8. da CA¢mara SM, Alvarado BE, Guralnik JM, Guerra RO, Maciel AC, et al. (2013). Using the Short Physical Performance Battery to screen for frailty in young-old adults with distinct socioeconomic conditions. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(2):421-8.
9. Jones RK, Frohwirth L, Moore AM. (2013). More than poverty: disruptive events among women having abortions in the USA. The journal of family planning and reproductive health care / Faculty of Family Planning & Reproductive Health Care, Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 39(1):36-43.
10. Economou M, Madianos M, Peppou LE, Patelakis A, Stefanis CN, et al. (2013). Major depression in the era of economic crisis: a replication of a cross-sectional study across Greece. Journal of affective disorders 145(3):308-14.
11. Mercer D. (2013). Girly mags and girly jobs: pornography and gendered inequality in forensic practice. International journal of mental health nursing 22(1):15-23.
12. Schofield DJ, Callander EJ, Shrestha RN, Percival R, Kelly SJ, et al. (2013). The association between labour force participation and being in income poverty amongst those with mental health problems. Aging & mental health 17(2):250-7.
13. Buysse HE, de Moor GJ, de Maeseneer J. (2013). Introducing a telemonitoring platform for diabetic patients in primary care: will it increase the socio-digital divide? Primary care diabetes 7(2):119-27.
14. Priebe S, Matanov A, Barros H, Canavan R, Gabor E, et al. (2013). Mental health-care provision for marginalized groups across Europe: findings from the PROMO study. European journal of public health 23(1):97-103.
15. Aberg Yngwe M, A–stberg V. (2013). The family''s economic resources and adolescents'' health complaints--do adolescents'' own economic resources matter? European journal of public health 23(1):24-9.
16. Jaffiol C, Thomas F, Bean K, JA©go B, Danchin N, et al. (2013). Impact of socioeconomic status on diabetes and cardiovascular risk factors: results of a large French survey. Diabetes & metabolism 39(1):56-62.
17. Lopes TS, Sichieri R, Salles-Costa R, Veiga GV, Pereira RA, et al. (2013). Family food insecurity and nutritional risk in adolescents from a low-income area of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Journal of biosocial science 45(5):661-74.
18. Melotti R, Lewis G, Hickman M, Heron J, Araya R, et al. (2013). Early life socio-economic position and later alcohol use: birth cohort study. Addiction (Abingdon, England) 108(3):516-25.
19. Liu Y, Wang M, TynjA¤lA¤ J, Villberg J, Lv Y, et al. (2013). Socioeconomic inequalities in alcohol use of adolescents: the differences between China and Finland. International journal of public health 58(2):177-85.
20. Goldberg X, Alemany S, FatjA³-Vilas M, GonzA¡lez-Ortega I, GonzA¡lez-Pinto A, et al. (2013). Twin-based study of the complex interplay between childhood maltreatment, socioeconomic status and adult memory. European archives of psychiatry and clinical neuroscience 263(5):435-40.
21. Thibault H, Carriere C, Langevin C, Barberger-Gateau P, Maurice S, et al. (2013). Evolution of overweight prevalence among 5-6-year-old children according to socio-economic status. Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992) 102(3):273-7.
22. Ginsburg C, Griffiths PL, Richter LM, Norris SA. (2013). Residential mobility, socioeconomic context and body mass index in a cohort of urban South African adolescents. Health & place 19:99-107.
23. PaljA¤rvi T, Suominen S, Car J, Koskenvuo M. (2013). Socioeconomic disadvantage and indicators of risky alcohol-drinking patterns. Alcohol and alcoholism (Oxford, Oxfordshire) 48(2):207-14.
24. Neervoort F, von Rosenstiel I, Bongers K, Demetriades M, Shacola M, et al. (2013). Effect of a school feeding programme on nutritional status and anaemia in an urban slum: a preliminary evaluation in Kenya. Journal of tropical pediatrics 59(3):165-74.
25. Pearson AL, Griffin E, Davies A, Kingham S. (2013). An ecological study of the relationship between socioeconomic isolation and mental health in the most deprived areas in Auckland, New Zealand. Health & place 19:159-66.
26. Sutin AR, Evans MK, Zonderman AB. (2013). Personality traits and illicit substances: the moderating role of poverty. Drug and alcohol dependence 131(3):247-51.
27. Ben Thabet J, Sallemi R, HasA¯ri I, Zouari L, Kamoun F, et al. (2013). [Psycho-emotional impact of a child''s disability on parents]. Archives de pÃ©diatrie : organe officiel de la SociÃ©te franÃ§aise de pÃ©diatrie 20(1):9-16.
28. KA¦rgaard Starr L, Osler M, Steding-Jessen M, Lidegaard Frederiksen B, Jakobsen E, et al. (2013). Socioeconomic position and surgery for early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer: A population-based study in Denmark. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 79(3):262-9.
29. Mitchell J, Bennett K, Brock-Martin A. (2013). Edentulism in high poverty rural counties. The Journal of rural health : official journal of the American Rural Health Association and the National Rural Health Care Association 29(1):30-8.
30. Sabel CE, Kihal W, Bard D, Weber C. (2013). Creation of synthetic homogeneous neighbourhoods using zone design algorithms to explore relationships between asthma and deprivation in Strasbourg, France. Social science & medicine (1982) 91:110-21.
31. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
32. Borg J, Ostergren PO, Larsson S, Rahman AA, et al. (2012
). [Assistive technology use is associated with reduced capability poverty: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh.]. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology 7(2):112-21.
33. Campbell DJ, Ronksley PE, Hemmelgarn BR, Zhang J, Barnabe C, et al. (2012). Association of enrolment in primary care networks with diabetes care and outcomes among First Nations and low-income Albertans. Open medicine : a peer-reviewed, independent, open-access journal 6(4):e155-65.
34. De Meester F, Van Dyck D, De Bourdeaudhuij I, Deforche B, Sallis JF, et al. (2012). Active living neighborhoods: is neighborhood walkability a key element for Belgian adolescents? BMC public health 12:7.
35. Soares LM, Cachioni M, FalcA£o DV, Batistoni SS, Lopes A, et al. (2012). Determinants of cognitive performance among community dwelling older adults in an impoverished sub-district of SA£o Paulo in Brazil. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics 54(2):e187-92.
36. Lubans DR, Plotnikoff RC, Morgan PJ, Dewar D, Costigan S, et al. (2012). Explaining dietary intake in adolescent girls from disadvantaged secondary schools. A test of Social Cognitive Theory. Appetite 58(2):517-24.
37. Paulsen MS, Andersen M, Munck AP, Larsen PV, Hansen DG, et al. (2012). Socio-economic status influences blood pressure control despite equal access to care. Family practice 29(5):503-10.
38. Petitcollot L, Denantes M, Ibanez G, Lazimi G, de Beco I, et al. (2012). [Low-income patients: Perception and determinants among medical students]. Presse mÃ©dicale (Paris, France : 1983) 41(6 Pt 1):e257-64.
39. Lopez B, PardiA±as AF, Garcia-Vazquez E, Dopico E. (2012). Socio-cultural factors in dental diseases in the Medieval and early Modern Age of northern Spain. Homo : internationale Zeitschrift fÃ¼r die vergleichende Forschung am Menschen 63(1):21-42.
40. Hafkamp-de Groen E, van Rossem L, de Jongste JC, Mohangoo AD, Moll HA, et al. (2012). The role of prenatal, perinatal and postnatal factors in the explanation of socioeconomic inequalities in preschool asthma symptoms: the Generation R Study. Journal of epidemiology and community health 66(11):1017-24.
41. Errol L, Isaakidis P, Zachariah R, Ali M, Pilankar G, et al. (2012). Tracing patients on antiretroviral treatment lost-to-follow-up in an urban slum in India. Journal of advanced nursing 68(11):2399-409.
42. Shepherd CC, Li J, Zubrick SR. (2012). Socioeconomic disparities in physical health among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children in Western Australia. Ethnicity & health 17(5):439-61.
43. Shi Y, Ji Y, Sun J, Wang Y, Sun X, et al. (2012). Lack of health risk awareness in low-income Chinese youth migrants: assessment and associated factors. Environmental health and preventive medicine 17(5):385-93.
44. Damiani G, Federico B, Basso D, Ronconi A, Bianchi CB, et al. (2012). Socioeconomic disparities in the uptake of breast and cervical cancer screening in Italy: a cross sectional study. BMC public health 12:99.
45. Caleyachetty A, Lewis S, McNeill A, Leonardi-Bee J. (2012). Struggling to make ends meet: exploring pathways to understand why smokers in financial difficulties are less likely to quit successfully. European journal of public health 22 Suppl 1:41-8.
46. Pauline M, Selvam S, Swaminathan S, Vaz M. (2012). Body weight perception is associated with socio-economic status and current body weight in selected urban and rural South Indian school-going children. Public health nutrition 15(12):2348-56.
47. Poljicanin T, Sekerija M, Boras J, KolariA‡ B, VuletiA‡ S, et al. (2012). Cumulative incidence of self-reported diabetes in Croatian adult population in relation to socioeconomic status and lifestyle habits. Collegium antropologicum 36 Suppl 1:41-6.
48. Souza NS, Santana VS. (2012). [Socioeconomic position and duration of disability benefit due to work-related musculoskeletal disorders]. Cadernos de saÃºde pÃºblica 28(2):324-34.
49. Gruebner O, Khan MM, Lautenbach S, MA¼ller D, KrA¤mer A, et al. (2012). Mental health in the slums of Dhaka - a geoepidemiological study. BMC public health 12:177.
50. Fleury MJ, Grenier G, Bamvita JM, Perreault M, Kestens Y, et al. (2012). Comprehensive determinants of health service utilisation for mental health reasons in a Canadian catchment area. International journal for equity in health 11:20.