Home > Database > Index
1. Economou M, Madianos M, Peppou LE, Patelakis A, Stefanis CN, et al. (2013). Major depression in the era of economic crisis: a replication of a cross-sectional study across Greece. Journal of affective disorders 145(3):308-14.
2. Mercer D. (2013). Girly mags and girly jobs: pornography and gendered inequality in forensic practice. International journal of mental health nursing 22(1):15-23.
3. Schofield DJ, Callander EJ, Shrestha RN, Percival R, Kelly SJ, et al. (2013). The association between labour force participation and being in income poverty amongst those with mental health problems. Aging & mental health 17(2):250-7.
4. Buysse HE, de Moor GJ, de Maeseneer J. (2013). Introducing a telemonitoring platform for diabetic patients in primary care: will it increase the socio-digital divide? Primary care diabetes 7(2):119-27.
5. Priebe S, Matanov A, Barros H, Canavan R, Gabor E, et al. (2013). Mental health-care provision for marginalized groups across Europe: findings from the PROMO study. European journal of public health 23(1):97-103.
6. Aberg Yngwe M, A–stberg V. (2013). The family''s economic resources and adolescents'' health complaints--do adolescents'' own economic resources matter? European journal of public health 23(1):24-9.
7. Jaffiol C, Thomas F, Bean K, JA©go B, Danchin N, et al. (2013). Impact of socioeconomic status on diabetes and cardiovascular risk factors: results of a large French survey. Diabetes & metabolism 39(1):56-62.
8. Lopes TS, Sichieri R, Salles-Costa R, Veiga GV, Pereira RA, et al. (2013). Family food insecurity and nutritional risk in adolescents from a low-income area of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Journal of biosocial science 45(5):661-74.
9. Melotti R, Lewis G, Hickman M, Heron J, Araya R, et al. (2013). Early life socio-economic position and later alcohol use: birth cohort study. Addiction (Abingdon, England) 108(3):516-25.
10. Liu Y, Wang M, TynjA¤lA¤ J, Villberg J, Lv Y, et al. (2013). Socioeconomic inequalities in alcohol use of adolescents: the differences between China and Finland. International journal of public health 58(2):177-85.
11. Goldberg X, Alemany S, FatjA³-Vilas M, GonzA¡lez-Ortega I, GonzA¡lez-Pinto A, et al. (2013). Twin-based study of the complex interplay between childhood maltreatment, socioeconomic status and adult memory. European archives of psychiatry and clinical neuroscience 263(5):435-40.
12. Thibault H, Carriere C, Langevin C, Barberger-Gateau P, Maurice S, et al. (2013). Evolution of overweight prevalence among 5-6-year-old children according to socio-economic status. Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992) 102(3):273-7.
13. Ginsburg C, Griffiths PL, Richter LM, Norris SA. (2013). Residential mobility, socioeconomic context and body mass index in a cohort of urban South African adolescents. Health & place 19:99-107.
14. PaljA¤rvi T, Suominen S, Car J, Koskenvuo M. (2013). Socioeconomic disadvantage and indicators of risky alcohol-drinking patterns. Alcohol and alcoholism (Oxford, Oxfordshire) 48(2):207-14.
15. Neervoort F, von Rosenstiel I, Bongers K, Demetriades M, Shacola M, et al. (2013). Effect of a school feeding programme on nutritional status and anaemia in an urban slum: a preliminary evaluation in Kenya. Journal of tropical pediatrics 59(3):165-74.
16. Pearson AL, Griffin E, Davies A, Kingham S. (2013). An ecological study of the relationship between socioeconomic isolation and mental health in the most deprived areas in Auckland, New Zealand. Health & place 19:159-66.
17. Sutin AR, Evans MK, Zonderman AB. (2013). Personality traits and illicit substances: the moderating role of poverty. Drug and alcohol dependence 131(3):247-51.
18. Ben Thabet J, Sallemi R, HasA¯ri I, Zouari L, Kamoun F, et al. (2013). [Psycho-emotional impact of a child''s disability on parents]. Archives de pÃ©diatrie : organe officiel de la SociÃ©te franÃ§aise de pÃ©diatrie 20(1):9-16.
19. KA¦rgaard Starr L, Osler M, Steding-Jessen M, Lidegaard Frederiksen B, Jakobsen E, et al. (2013). Socioeconomic position and surgery for early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer: A population-based study in Denmark. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 79(3):262-9.
20. Mitchell J, Bennett K, Brock-Martin A. (2013). Edentulism in high poverty rural counties. The Journal of rural health : official journal of the American Rural Health Association and the National Rural Health Care Association 29(1):30-8.
21. Sabel CE, Kihal W, Bard D, Weber C. (2013). Creation of synthetic homogeneous neighbourhoods using zone design algorithms to explore relationships between asthma and deprivation in Strasbourg, France. Social science & medicine (1982) 91:110-21.
22. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
23. Borg J, Ostergren PO, Larsson S, Rahman AA, et al. (2012
). [Assistive technology use is associated with reduced capability poverty: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh.]. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology 7(2):112-21.
24. Benazzi AS, da Silva RP, de Meneghim M, Ambrosano GM, Pereira AC, et al. (2012). Dental caries and fluorosis prevalence and their relationship with socioeconomic and behavioural variables among 12-year-old schoolchildren. Oral health & preventive dentistry 10(1):65-73.
25. Stringhini S, Tabak AG, Akbaraly TN, Sabia S, Shipley MJ, et al. (2012). Contribution of modifiable risk factors to social inequalities in type 2 diabetes: prospective Whitehall II cohort study. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 345:e5452.
26. Piotrowska PJ, Stride CB, Rowe R. (2012). Social gradients in child and adolescent antisocial behavior: a systematic review protocol. Systematic reviews 1:38.
27. Langhammer A, Krokstad S, Romundstad P, Heggland J, Holmen J, et al. (2012). The HUNT study: participation is associated with survival and depends on socioeconomic status, diseases and symptoms. BMC medical research methodology 12:143.
28. Chalasani S. (2012). Understanding wealth-based inequalities in child health in India: a decomposition approach. Social science & medicine (1982) 75(12):2160-9.
29. Ahmed Elmukashfi T, Ali Ibrahim O, Elkhidir IM, Ali Bashir A, Ali Awad Elkarim M, et al. (2012). Socio-demographic characteristics of health care workers and hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection in public teaching hospitals in Khartoum State, Sudan. Global journal of health science 4(4):37-41.
30. Zhang Y, Li W, Wang Y, Chen L, Horswell R, et al. (2012). Increasing prevalence of hypertension in low income residents within Louisiana State University Health Care Services Division Hospital System. European journal of internal medicine 23(8):e179-84.
31. de Brito TR, Costa RS, Pavarini SC. (2012). [The elderly with cognitive alterations in the context of poverty: a study of the social support network]. Revista da Escola de Enfermagem da U S P 46(4):906-13.
32. Bringedal B, Tufte PA. (2012). Social and diagnostic inequality in health. Scandinavian journal of public health 40(7):656-62.
33. EkbA¤ck G, Persson C. (2012). Caries in five different socio-economic clusters in Orebro county. Community dental health 29(3):229-32.
34. Bozzola M, Bozzola E, Abela S, Amato S. (2012). Childhood obesity: know it to prevent it. Igiene e sanitÃ pubblica 68(3):473-82.
35. Perry DC, Bruce CE, Pope D, Dangerfield P, Platt MJ, et al. (2012). Perthes'' disease of the hip: socioeconomic inequalities and the urban environment. Archives of disease in childhood 97(12):1053-7.
36. El-Sayed AM, Scarborough P, Galea S. (2012). Socioeconomic inequalities in childhood obesity in the United Kingdom: a systematic review of the literature. Obesity facts 5(5):671-92.
37. NiA£iAƒ O, Graur LI, Popescu DS, Popa AD, BoiAYteanu D, et al. (2012). Socio-demographic and lifestyle characteristics associated with the risk for obstructive sleep apnea syndrome in a rural population. Revista medico-chirurgicalÄƒÌ† a SocietÄƒÌ†Å£Ìœii de Medici ÅŸÌ§i NaturaliÅŸÌ§ti din IaÅŸÌ§i 116(3):773-9.
38. Barter DM, Agboola SO, Murray MB, BA¤rnighausen T. (2012). Tuberculosis and poverty: the contribution of patient costs in sub-Saharan Africa--a systematic review. BMC public health 12:980.
39. Stein D. (2012). Psychiatry and mental health research in South Africa: national priorities in a low and middle income context. African journal of psychiatry 15(6):427-31.
40. Chipps J, Ramlall S. (2012). Research in lower middle income countries - recommendations for a national mental health research agenda in South Africa. African journal of psychiatry 15(6):432-5.
41. Standop J, Kuhn Y, Glowka TR, Schaefer N, Overhaus M, et al. (2012). Association of socio-economic status and stage of pancreatic cancer at time of surgery in a German setting. Hepato-gastroenterology 59(120):2614-7.
42. Wood PJ, Arcus K. (2012). ''Sunless lives'': district nurses'' and journalists'' co-construction of the ''sick poor'' as a vulnerable population in early twentieth-century New Zealand. Contemporary nurse 42(2):145-55.
43. Leone T, Coast E, Narayanan S, de Graft Aikins A. (2012). Diabetes and depression comorbidity and socio-economic status in low and middle income countries (LMICs): a mapping of the evidence. Globalization and health 8:39.
44. Chakraborty R, Bose K. (2012). Comparison of body adiposity indices in predicting blood pressure and hypertension among slum-dwelling men in Kolkata, India. Malaysian journal of nutrition 18(3):319-28.
45. Bloom TL, Bullock LF, Parsons L. (2012). Rural pregnant women''s stressors and priorities for stress reduction. Issues in mental health nursing 33(12):813-9.
46. Backholer K, Mannan HR, Magliano DJ, Walls HL, Stevenson C, et al. (2012). Projected socioeconomic disparities in the prevalence of obesity among Australian adults. Australian and New Zealand journal of public health 36(6):557-63.
47. Raza MZ, Sheikh A, Ahmed SS, Ali S, Naqvi SM, et al. (2012). Risk factors associated with birth defects at a tertiary care center in Pakistan. Italian journal of pediatrics 38:68.
48. Guo J, Li W, Wang Y, Chen T, Teo K, et al. (2012). Influence of socioeconomic status on acute myocardial infarction in the Chinese population: the INTERHEART China study. Chinese medical journal 125(23):4214-20.
49. Tiessen AH, Smit AJ, Zevenhuizen S, Spithoven EM, Van der Meer K, et al. (2012). Cardiovascular screening in general practice in a low SES area. BMC family practice 13:117.
50. Ahmadi M, Ranjbaran H, Amiri MM, Nozari J, Mirzajani MR, et al. (2012). Epidemiologic and socioeconomic status of bladder cancer in Mazandaran Province, northern Iran. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 13(10):5053-6.