Home > Database > Index
1. Andrew EV, Cohen J, Evans N, MeA±aca A, Harding R, et al. (2013). Social-cultural factors in end-of-life care in Belgium: a scoping of the research literature. Palliative medicine 27(2):131-43.
2. Owens T, Evangelou N, Whynes DK. (2013). Rationing and deprivation: disease-modifying therapies for multiple sclerosis in the United Kingdom. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 14(2):315-21.
3. Tan KL, Yadav H. (2013). Depression among the urban poor in Peninsular Malaysia: a community based cross-sectional study. Journal of health psychology 18(1):121-7.
4. Tchicaya A, Braun M, Lorentz N, Delagardelle C, Beissel J, et al. (2013). Social inequality in awareness of cardiovascular risk factors in patients undergoing coronary angiography. European journal of preventive cardiology 20(5):872-9.
5. Aitsi-Selmi A, Batty GD, Barbieri MA, Silva AA, Cardoso VC, et al. (2013). Childhood socioeconomic position, adult socioeconomic position and social mobility in relation to markers of adiposity in early adulthood: evidence of differential effects by gender in the 1978/79 Ribeirao Preto cohort study. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(3):439-47.
6. Berhan Y, Berhan A. (2013). Meta-analysis on risky sexual behaviour of men: consistent findings from different parts of the world. AIDS care 25(2):151-9.
7. Mallol J, Crane J, von Mutius E, Odhiambo J, Keil U, et al. (2013). The International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood (ISAAC) Phase Three: a global synthesis. Allergologia et immunopathologia 41(2):73-85.
8. Lindert J, de Luna J, Torres-Gonzales F, Barros H, Ioannidi-Kopolou E, et al. (2013). Abuse and neglect of older persons in seven cities in seven countries in Europe: a cross-sectional community study. International journal of public health 58(1):121-32.
9. da CA¢mara SM, Alvarado BE, Guralnik JM, Guerra RO, Maciel AC, et al. (2013). Using the Short Physical Performance Battery to screen for frailty in young-old adults with distinct socioeconomic conditions. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(2):421-8.
10. Jones RK, Frohwirth L, Moore AM. (2013). More than poverty: disruptive events among women having abortions in the USA. The journal of family planning and reproductive health care / Faculty of Family Planning & Reproductive Health Care, Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 39(1):36-43.
11. Economou M, Madianos M, Peppou LE, Patelakis A, Stefanis CN, et al. (2013). Major depression in the era of economic crisis: a replication of a cross-sectional study across Greece. Journal of affective disorders 145(3):308-14.
12. Mercer D. (2013). Girly mags and girly jobs: pornography and gendered inequality in forensic practice. International journal of mental health nursing 22(1):15-23.
13. Schofield DJ, Callander EJ, Shrestha RN, Percival R, Kelly SJ, et al. (2013). The association between labour force participation and being in income poverty amongst those with mental health problems. Aging & mental health 17(2):250-7.
14. Buysse HE, de Moor GJ, de Maeseneer J. (2013). Introducing a telemonitoring platform for diabetic patients in primary care: will it increase the socio-digital divide? Primary care diabetes 7(2):119-27.
15. Priebe S, Matanov A, Barros H, Canavan R, Gabor E, et al. (2013). Mental health-care provision for marginalized groups across Europe: findings from the PROMO study. European journal of public health 23(1):97-103.
16. Aberg Yngwe M, A–stberg V. (2013). The family''s economic resources and adolescents'' health complaints--do adolescents'' own economic resources matter? European journal of public health 23(1):24-9.
17. Jaffiol C, Thomas F, Bean K, JA©go B, Danchin N, et al. (2013). Impact of socioeconomic status on diabetes and cardiovascular risk factors: results of a large French survey. Diabetes & metabolism 39(1):56-62.
18. Lopes TS, Sichieri R, Salles-Costa R, Veiga GV, Pereira RA, et al. (2013). Family food insecurity and nutritional risk in adolescents from a low-income area of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Journal of biosocial science 45(5):661-74.
19. Melotti R, Lewis G, Hickman M, Heron J, Araya R, et al. (2013). Early life socio-economic position and later alcohol use: birth cohort study. Addiction (Abingdon, England) 108(3):516-25.
20. Liu Y, Wang M, TynjA¤lA¤ J, Villberg J, Lv Y, et al. (2013). Socioeconomic inequalities in alcohol use of adolescents: the differences between China and Finland. International journal of public health 58(2):177-85.
21. Goldberg X, Alemany S, FatjA³-Vilas M, GonzA¡lez-Ortega I, GonzA¡lez-Pinto A, et al. (2013). Twin-based study of the complex interplay between childhood maltreatment, socioeconomic status and adult memory. European archives of psychiatry and clinical neuroscience 263(5):435-40.
22. Thibault H, Carriere C, Langevin C, Barberger-Gateau P, Maurice S, et al. (2013). Evolution of overweight prevalence among 5-6-year-old children according to socio-economic status. Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992) 102(3):273-7.
23. Ginsburg C, Griffiths PL, Richter LM, Norris SA. (2013). Residential mobility, socioeconomic context and body mass index in a cohort of urban South African adolescents. Health & place 19:99-107.
24. PaljA¤rvi T, Suominen S, Car J, Koskenvuo M. (2013). Socioeconomic disadvantage and indicators of risky alcohol-drinking patterns. Alcohol and alcoholism (Oxford, Oxfordshire) 48(2):207-14.
25. Neervoort F, von Rosenstiel I, Bongers K, Demetriades M, Shacola M, et al. (2013). Effect of a school feeding programme on nutritional status and anaemia in an urban slum: a preliminary evaluation in Kenya. Journal of tropical pediatrics 59(3):165-74.
26. Pearson AL, Griffin E, Davies A, Kingham S. (2013). An ecological study of the relationship between socioeconomic isolation and mental health in the most deprived areas in Auckland, New Zealand. Health & place 19:159-66.
27. Sutin AR, Evans MK, Zonderman AB. (2013). Personality traits and illicit substances: the moderating role of poverty. Drug and alcohol dependence 131(3):247-51.
28. Ben Thabet J, Sallemi R, HasA¯ri I, Zouari L, Kamoun F, et al. (2013). [Psycho-emotional impact of a child''s disability on parents]. Archives de pÃ©diatrie : organe officiel de la SociÃ©te franÃ§aise de pÃ©diatrie 20(1):9-16.
29. KA¦rgaard Starr L, Osler M, Steding-Jessen M, Lidegaard Frederiksen B, Jakobsen E, et al. (2013). Socioeconomic position and surgery for early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer: A population-based study in Denmark. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 79(3):262-9.
30. Mitchell J, Bennett K, Brock-Martin A. (2013). Edentulism in high poverty rural counties. The Journal of rural health : official journal of the American Rural Health Association and the National Rural Health Care Association 29(1):30-8.
31. Sabel CE, Kihal W, Bard D, Weber C. (2013). Creation of synthetic homogeneous neighbourhoods using zone design algorithms to explore relationships between asthma and deprivation in Strasbourg, France. Social science & medicine (1982) 91:110-21.
32. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
33. Borg J, Ostergren PO, Larsson S, Rahman AA, et al. (2012
). [Assistive technology use is associated with reduced capability poverty: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh.]. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology 7(2):112-21.
34. Borg J, Ostergren PO, Larsson S, Rahman AA, Bari N, et al. (2012). Assistive technology use is associated with reduced capability poverty: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh. Disability and rehabilitation. Assistive technology 7(2):112-21.
35. Kifle T, Desta IH. (2012). The relationship between body mass index and socioeconomic and demographic indicators: evidence from Australia. International journal of public health 57(1):135-42.
36. Walsh SD, Levine SZ, Levav I. (2012). The association between depression and parental ethnic affiliation and socioeconomic status: a 27-year longitudinal US community study. Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology 47(7):1153-8.
37. Judge A, Caskey FJ, Welton NJ, Ansell D, Tomson CR, et al. (2012). Inequalities in rates of renal replacement therapy in England: does it matter who you are or where you live? Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 27(4):1598-607.
38. Alam K, Tasneem S, Oliveras E. (2012). Retention of female volunteer community health workers in Dhaka urban slums: a case-control study. Health policy and planning 27(6):477-86.
39. Bohn V, Richter M. (2012). [Type of school, social capital and subjective health in adolescence]. Gesundheitswesen (Bundesverband der Ã„rzte des Ã–ffentlichen Gesundheitsdienstes (Germany)) 74(11):691-701.
40. Pieper K, Dressler S, Heinzel-Gutenbrunner M, NeuhA¤user A, Krecker M, et al. (2012). The influence of social status on pre-school children''s eating habits, caries experience and caries prevention behavior. International journal of public health 57(1):207-15.
41. Jenkins PJ, Watts AC, Duckworth AD, McEachan JE. (2012). Socioeconomic deprivation and the epidemiology of carpal tunnel syndrome. The Journal of hand surgery, European volume 37(2):123-9.
42. Neri AL, Yassuda MS, Fortes-Burgos AC, Mantovani EP, Arbex FS, et al. (2012). Relationships between gender, age, family conditions, physical and mental health, and social isolation of elderly caregivers. International psychogeriatrics / IPA 24(3):472-83.
43. Tofail F, Hamadani JD, Ahmed AZ, Mehrin F, Hakim M, et al. (2012). The mental development and behavior of low-birth-weight Bangladeshi infants from an urban low-income community. European journal of clinical nutrition 66(2):237-43.
44. Campbell C, Skovdal M, Mupambireyi Z, Madanhire C, Robertson L, et al. (2012). Can AIDS stigma be reduced to poverty stigma? Exploring Zimbabwean children''s representations of poverty and AIDS. Child: care, health and development 38(5):732-42.
45. Suadicani P, Hein HO, Gyntelberg F. (2012). Occupational noise exposure, social class, and risk of ischemic heart disease and all-cause mortality--a 16-year follow-up in the Copenhagen Male Study. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 38(1):19-26.
46. Gopinath B, Baur LA, Burlutsky G, Robaei D, Mitchell P, et al. (2012). Socio-economic, familial and perinatal factors associated with obesity in Sydney schoolchildren. Journal of paediatrics and child health 48(1):44-51.
47. Page A, Lane A, Taylor R, Dobson A. (2012). Trends in socioeconomic inequalities in mortality from ischaemic heart disease and stroke in Australia, 1979-2006. European journal of preventive cardiology 19(6):1281-9.
48. Balmer R, Toumba J, Godson J, Duggal M. (2012). The prevalence of molar incisor hypomineralisation in Northern England and its relationship to socioeconomic status and water fluoridation. International journal of paediatric dentistry / the British Paedodontic Society [and] the International Association of Dentistry for Children 22(4):250-7.
49. Spijkers W, Jansen DE, Reijneveld SA. (2012). The impact of area deprivation on parenting stress. European journal of public health 22(6):760-5.
50. de Carvalho Cremm E, Marrocos Leite FH, de Abreu DS, de Oliveira MA, Scagliusi FB, et al. (2012). Factors associated with overweight in children living in the neighbourhoods of an urban area of Brazil. Public health nutrition 15(6):1056-64.