Home > Database > Index
1. Taylor-Robinson DC, Smyth RL, Diggle PJ, Whitehead M. (2013). The effect of social deprivation on clinical outcomes and the use of treatments in the UK cystic fibrosis population: a longitudinal study. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 1(2):121-8.
2. Desalu OO, Onyedum CC, Adeoti AO, Ozoh OB, Fadare JO, et al. (2013). Unmet needs in asthma treatment in a resource-limited setting: findings from the survey of adult asthma patients and their physicians in Nigeria. The Pan African medical journal 16:20.
3. Patru CL, Surlin V, Georgescu I, Patru E. (2013). Current issues in gastric cancer epidemiology. Revista medico-chirurgicalÄƒÌ† a SocietÄƒÌ†Å£Ìœii de Medici ÅŸÌ§i NaturaliÅŸÌ§ti din IaÅŸÌ§i 117(1):199-204.
4. Andrew EV, Cohen J, Evans N, MeA±aca A, Harding R, et al. (2013). Social-cultural factors in end-of-life care in Belgium: a scoping of the research literature. Palliative medicine 27(2):131-43.
5. Owens T, Evangelou N, Whynes DK. (2013). Rationing and deprivation: disease-modifying therapies for multiple sclerosis in the United Kingdom. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 14(2):315-21.
6. Tan KL, Yadav H. (2013). Depression among the urban poor in Peninsular Malaysia: a community based cross-sectional study. Journal of health psychology 18(1):121-7.
7. Tchicaya A, Braun M, Lorentz N, Delagardelle C, Beissel J, et al. (2013). Social inequality in awareness of cardiovascular risk factors in patients undergoing coronary angiography. European journal of preventive cardiology 20(5):872-9.
8. Aitsi-Selmi A, Batty GD, Barbieri MA, Silva AA, Cardoso VC, et al. (2013). Childhood socioeconomic position, adult socioeconomic position and social mobility in relation to markers of adiposity in early adulthood: evidence of differential effects by gender in the 1978/79 Ribeirao Preto cohort study. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(3):439-47.
9. Berhan Y, Berhan A. (2013). Meta-analysis on risky sexual behaviour of men: consistent findings from different parts of the world. AIDS care 25(2):151-9.
10. Mallol J, Crane J, von Mutius E, Odhiambo J, Keil U, et al. (2013). The International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood (ISAAC) Phase Three: a global synthesis. Allergologia et immunopathologia 41(2):73-85.
11. Lindert J, de Luna J, Torres-Gonzales F, Barros H, Ioannidi-Kopolou E, et al. (2013). Abuse and neglect of older persons in seven cities in seven countries in Europe: a cross-sectional community study. International journal of public health 58(1):121-32.
12. da CA¢mara SM, Alvarado BE, Guralnik JM, Guerra RO, Maciel AC, et al. (2013). Using the Short Physical Performance Battery to screen for frailty in young-old adults with distinct socioeconomic conditions. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(2):421-8.
13. Jones RK, Frohwirth L, Moore AM. (2013). More than poverty: disruptive events among women having abortions in the USA. The journal of family planning and reproductive health care / Faculty of Family Planning & Reproductive Health Care, Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 39(1):36-43.
14. Economou M, Madianos M, Peppou LE, Patelakis A, Stefanis CN, et al. (2013). Major depression in the era of economic crisis: a replication of a cross-sectional study across Greece. Journal of affective disorders 145(3):308-14.
15. Mercer D. (2013). Girly mags and girly jobs: pornography and gendered inequality in forensic practice. International journal of mental health nursing 22(1):15-23.
16. Schofield DJ, Callander EJ, Shrestha RN, Percival R, Kelly SJ, et al. (2013). The association between labour force participation and being in income poverty amongst those with mental health problems. Aging & mental health 17(2):250-7.
17. Buysse HE, de Moor GJ, de Maeseneer J. (2013). Introducing a telemonitoring platform for diabetic patients in primary care: will it increase the socio-digital divide? Primary care diabetes 7(2):119-27.
18. Priebe S, Matanov A, Barros H, Canavan R, Gabor E, et al. (2013). Mental health-care provision for marginalized groups across Europe: findings from the PROMO study. European journal of public health 23(1):97-103.
19. Aberg Yngwe M, A–stberg V. (2013). The family''s economic resources and adolescents'' health complaints--do adolescents'' own economic resources matter? European journal of public health 23(1):24-9.
20. Jaffiol C, Thomas F, Bean K, JA©go B, Danchin N, et al. (2013). Impact of socioeconomic status on diabetes and cardiovascular risk factors: results of a large French survey. Diabetes & metabolism 39(1):56-62.
21. Lopes TS, Sichieri R, Salles-Costa R, Veiga GV, Pereira RA, et al. (2013). Family food insecurity and nutritional risk in adolescents from a low-income area of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Journal of biosocial science 45(5):661-74.
22. Melotti R, Lewis G, Hickman M, Heron J, Araya R, et al. (2013). Early life socio-economic position and later alcohol use: birth cohort study. Addiction (Abingdon, England) 108(3):516-25.
23. Liu Y, Wang M, TynjA¤lA¤ J, Villberg J, Lv Y, et al. (2013). Socioeconomic inequalities in alcohol use of adolescents: the differences between China and Finland. International journal of public health 58(2):177-85.
24. Goldberg X, Alemany S, FatjA³-Vilas M, GonzA¡lez-Ortega I, GonzA¡lez-Pinto A, et al. (2013). Twin-based study of the complex interplay between childhood maltreatment, socioeconomic status and adult memory. European archives of psychiatry and clinical neuroscience 263(5):435-40.
25. Thibault H, Carriere C, Langevin C, Barberger-Gateau P, Maurice S, et al. (2013). Evolution of overweight prevalence among 5-6-year-old children according to socio-economic status. Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992) 102(3):273-7.
26. Ginsburg C, Griffiths PL, Richter LM, Norris SA. (2013). Residential mobility, socioeconomic context and body mass index in a cohort of urban South African adolescents. Health & place 19:99-107.
27. PaljA¤rvi T, Suominen S, Car J, Koskenvuo M. (2013). Socioeconomic disadvantage and indicators of risky alcohol-drinking patterns. Alcohol and alcoholism (Oxford, Oxfordshire) 48(2):207-14.
28. Neervoort F, von Rosenstiel I, Bongers K, Demetriades M, Shacola M, et al. (2013). Effect of a school feeding programme on nutritional status and anaemia in an urban slum: a preliminary evaluation in Kenya. Journal of tropical pediatrics 59(3):165-74.
29. Pearson AL, Griffin E, Davies A, Kingham S. (2013). An ecological study of the relationship between socioeconomic isolation and mental health in the most deprived areas in Auckland, New Zealand. Health & place 19:159-66.
30. Sutin AR, Evans MK, Zonderman AB. (2013). Personality traits and illicit substances: the moderating role of poverty. Drug and alcohol dependence 131(3):247-51.
31. Ben Thabet J, Sallemi R, HasA¯ri I, Zouari L, Kamoun F, et al. (2013). [Psycho-emotional impact of a child''s disability on parents]. Archives de pÃ©diatrie : organe officiel de la SociÃ©te franÃ§aise de pÃ©diatrie 20(1):9-16.
32. KA¦rgaard Starr L, Osler M, Steding-Jessen M, Lidegaard Frederiksen B, Jakobsen E, et al. (2013). Socioeconomic position and surgery for early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer: A population-based study in Denmark. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 79(3):262-9.
33. Mitchell J, Bennett K, Brock-Martin A. (2013). Edentulism in high poverty rural counties. The Journal of rural health : official journal of the American Rural Health Association and the National Rural Health Care Association 29(1):30-8.
34. Sabel CE, Kihal W, Bard D, Weber C. (2013). Creation of synthetic homogeneous neighbourhoods using zone design algorithms to explore relationships between asthma and deprivation in Strasbourg, France. Social science & medicine (1982) 91:110-21.
35. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
36. Borg J, Ostergren PO, Larsson S, Rahman AA, et al. (2012
). [Assistive technology use is associated with reduced capability poverty: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh.]. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology 7(2):112-21.
37. Safraj S, Anish Ts, Vijayakumar K, Kutty VR, Soman CR, et al. (2012). Socioeconomic position and prevalence of self-reported diabetes in rural Kerala, India: results from the PROLIFE study. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 24(3):480-6.
38. Geyer S, Schlanstedt-Jahn U. (2012). [Are there social inequalities in the utilisation of oncological rehabilitation by breast cancer patients?]. Gesundheitswesen (Bundesverband der Ã„rzte des Ã–ffentlichen Gesundheitsdienstes (Germany)) 74(2):71-8.
39. Scharte M, Bolte G. (2012). [Children of single mothers: health risks and environmental stress]. Gesundheitswesen (Bundesverband der Ã„rzte des Ã–ffentlichen Gesundheitsdienstes (Germany)) 74(3):123-31.
40. Mangalore R, Knapp M. (2012). Income-related inequalities in common mental disorders among ethnic minorities in England. Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology 47(3):351-9.
41. Roshita A, Schubert E, Whittaker M. (2012). Child-care and feeding practices of urban middle class working and non-working Indonesian mothers: a qualitative study of the socio-economic and cultural environment. Maternal & child nutrition 8(3):299-314.
42. Reis M. (2012). Food insecurity and the relationship between household income and children''s health and nutrition in Brazil. Health economics 21(4):405-27.
43. Khanolkar A, VA¥gerA¶ D, Koupil I. (2012). Social determinants of cardiac disease biomarkers: investigating a Swedish male cohort at ages 50 and 70. European journal of preventive cardiology 19(3):523-33.
44. Samarakkody D, Fernando D, McClure R, Perera H, De Silva H, et al. (2012). Prevalence of externalizing behavior problems in Sri Lankan preschool children: birth, childhood, and sociodemographic risk factors. Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology 47(5):757-62.
45. Schofield DJ, Callander EJ, Shrestha RN, Percival R, Kelly SJ, et al. (2012). Labour force participation and the influence of having CVD on income poverty of older workers. International journal of cardiology 156(1):80-3.
46. Yarnell JW, Patterson CC, Arveiler D, Amouyel P, FerriA¨res J, et al. (2012). Contribution of lifetime smoking habit in France and Northern Ireland to country and socioeconomic differentials in mortality and cardiovascular incidence: the PRIME Study. Journal of epidemiology and community health 66(7):599-604.
47. Barton GR, Goodall M, Bower P, Woolf S, Capewell S, et al. (2012). Increasing heart-health lifestyles in deprived communities: economic evaluation of lay health trainers. Journal of evaluation in clinical practice 18(4):835-40.
48. WinnersjA¶ R, Ponce de Leon A, Soares JF, Macassa G. (2012). Violence and self-reported health: does individual socioeconomic position matter? Journal of injury & violence research 4(2):87-95.
49. Butterworth P, Cherbuin N, Sachdev P, Anstey KJ. (2012). The association between financial hardship and amygdala and hippocampal volumes: results from the PATH through life project. Social cognitive and affective neuroscience 7(5):548-56.
50. Rothon C, Goodwin L, Stansfeld S. (2012). Family social support, community "social capital" and adolescents'' mental health and educational outcomes: a longitudinal study in England. Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology 47(5):697-709.