1. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
2. Borg J, Ostergren PO, Larsson S, Rahman AA, et al. (2012
). [Assistive technology use is associated with reduced capability poverty: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh.]. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology 7(2):112-21.
3. Hirai H, Kondo K, Kawachi I. (2012). Social Determinants of Active Aging: Differences in Mortality and the Loss of Healthy Life between Different Income Levels among Older Japanese in the AGES Cohort Study. Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research 2012:9 pages.
4. Bingefors K, Lindberg M, Isacson D. (2011). Quality of life, use of topical medications and socio-economic data in hand eczema: a Swedish nationwide survey. Acta Dermato-Venereologica 91(4):452-8.
5. Goodridge D, Buckley A, Marko J, Steeves M, et al. (2011). Home care clients in the last year of life: is material deprivation associated with service characteristics?. Journal of Aging and Health 23(6):954-73.
6. Virtanen M, Kawachi I, Oksanen T, Salo P, et al. (2011). Socio-economic differences in long-term psychiatric work disability: prospective cohort study of onset, recovery and recurrence. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 68(11):791-8.
7. Rao KD, Bhatnagar A, Murphy A. (2011). Socio-economic inequalities in the financing of cardiovascular & diabetes inpatient treatment in India. Indian Journal of Medical Research 133:57-63.
8. Marjerrison S, Cummings EA, Glanville NT, Kirk SF, et al. (2011). Prevalance and associations of food insecurity in children with diabetes mellitus. Journal of Pediatrics 158(4):607-11.
9. Ferguson E. (2011). The cosmos of the Paris apartment: working-class family life in the nineteenth century. Journal of Urban History 37(1):59-67.
10. Schoeyen HK, Birkenaes AB, Vaaler AE, Auestad BH, et al. (2011). Bipolar disorder patients have similar levels of education but lower socio-economic status than the general population. Journal of Affective Disorders 129(1-3):68-74.
11. Lalani N. (2011). The impact of socioeconomic status on the breast cancer journey. Journal of Cancer Education 26(1):200-1.
12. Dorner TE, Muckenhuber J, Stronegger WJ, Rasky E, et al. (2011). The impact of socio-economic status on pain and the perception of disability due to pain. European Journal of Pain 15(1):103-9.
13. Sundquist K, Chaikiat A, Leon VR, Johansson SE, et al. (2011). Country of birth, socioeconomic factors, and risk factor control in patients with type 2 diabetes: a Swedish study from 25 primary health-care centres. Diabetes/Metabolism Research Reviews 27(3):244-54.
14. Jacobs P, Dumont S, Turcotte V, Anderson D. (2011). Evaluating the economic loss of caregiving for palliative care patients. Journal of Palliative Care 27(3):210-5.
15. Lund C, De Silva M, Plagerson S, Cooper S, et al. (2011). Poverty and mental disorders: breaking the cycle in low-income and middle-income countries. Lancet 378(9801):1502-14.
16. Jordans MJ, Tol WA, Komproe IH. (2011). Mental health interventions for children in adversity: pilot-testing a research strategy for treatment selection in low-income settings. Social Science and Medicine 73(3):456-66.
17. Chen E, Strunk RC, Trethewey A, Schreier HM, et al. (2011). Resilience in low-socioeconomic-status children with asthma: adaptations to stress. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 128(5):970-6.
18. Mostafa KS. (2011). Socio-economic determinants of severe and moderate stunting among under-five children of rural Bangladesh. Malaysian Journal of Nutrition 17(1):105-18.
19. Martin A, Najman JM, Williams GM, Bor W, et al. (2011). Longitudinal analysis of maternal risk factors for childhood sexual abuse: early attitudes and behaviours, socioeconomic status, and mental health. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 45(8):629-37.
20. Aadahl M, von Huth Smith L, Toft U, Pisinger C, et al. (2011). Does a population-based multifactorial lifestyle intervention increase social inequality in physical activity? The Inter99 study. British Journal of Sports Medicine 45(3):209-15.
21. Sladek RM, Jones T, Phillips PA, Luszcz M, et al. (2011). Health, economic, psychological and social impact of educating carers of patients with advanced pulmonary disease (protocol). Contemporary Clinical Trials 32(5):717-23.
22. Chan WS, Whitford DL, Conroy R, Gibney D, et al. (2011). A multidisciplinary primary care team consultation in a socio-economically deprived community: an exploratory randomised controlled trial. BMC Health Services Research 11:15.
23. Brcic V, Eberdt C, Kaczorowski J. (2011). Development of a Tool to Identify Poverty in a Family Practice Setting: A Pilot Study. International Journal of Family Medicine 2011:7 pages.
24. Thind A, Hoq L, Diamant A, Maly RC. (2010
). [Satisfaction with care among low-income women with breast cancer.]. Journal of Women's Health 19(1):77-86.
25. Armitage CJ, Arden MA. (2010). A volitional help sheet to increase physical activity in people with low socioeconomic status: A randomised exploratory trial. Psychology and Health 25(10):1129-45.
26. Grall-Bronnec M, Bouju G, Landreat-Guillou M, Venisse JL. (2010). [Socio-demographic and clinical assessment, and trajectory of a sample of French pathological gamblers]. Encephale 36(6):452-60.
27. Hetling A, Zhang H. (2010). Domestic violence, poverty, and social services: does location matter?. Social Science Quarterly 91(5):1144-63.
28. Smith MP, Olatunde O, White C. (2010). Inequalities in disability-free life expectancy by area deprivation: England, 2001-04 and 2005-08. Health Statistics Quarterly (48):36-57.
29. Onyekwulu FA, Onwuekwe IO. (2010). Critical care of myasthenia gravis in a resource poor setting: a study of South East Nigeria. Neurologist 16(6):368-70.
30. Wilf-Miron R, Peled R, Yaari E, Shem-Tov O, et al. (2010). Disparities in diabetes care: role of the patient's socio-demographic characteristics. BMC Public Health 10:729.
31. Chatterjee K, Fall S, Barer D. (2010). Mood after stroke: a case control study of biochemical, neuro-imaging and socio-economic risk factors for major depression in stroke survivors. BMC Neurology 10:125.
32. Nguyen C, Poiraudeau S, Mestre-Stanislas C, Rannou F, et al. (2010). Employment status and socio-economic burden in systemic sclerosis: a cross-sectional survey. Rheumatology 49(5):982-9.
33. Tahirovic H, Toromanovic A. (2010). Glycemic control in diabetic children: role of mother's knowledge and socioeconomic status. European Journal of Pediatrics 169(8):961-4.
34. Taggart L, Taylor D, McCrum-Gardner E. (2010). Individual, life events, family and socio-economic factors associated with young people with intellectual disability and with and without behavioural/emotional problems. Journal of Intellectual Disabilities 14(4):267-88.
35. Lallukka T, Arber S, Rahkonen O, Lahelma E. (2010). Complaints of insomnia among midlife employed people: the contribution of childhood and present socioeconomic circumstances. Sleep Medicine 11(9):828-36.
36. Hamilton FL, Bottle A, Vamos EP, Curcin V, et al. (2010). Impact of a pay-for-performance incentive scheme on age, sex, and socioeconomic disparities in diabetes management in UK primary care. Journal of Ambulatory Care Management 33(4):336-49.
37. Dockrell JE, Stuart M, King D. (2010). Supporting early oral language skills for English language learners in inner city preschool provision. British Journal of Educational Psychology 80(Pt 4):497-515.
38. Pagan-Rodriguez R. (2010). Onset of disability and life satisfaction: evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel. European Journal of Health Economics 11(5):471-85.
39. Shimony A, Zahger D, Ilia R, Shalev A, et al. (2010). Impact of the community's socioeconomic status on characteristics and outcomes of patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention. International Journal of Cardiology 144(3):379-82.
40. Assmann S, Balck F. (2010). [Dialysis and the risk of poverty]. Gesundheitswesen 72(12):e65-70.
41. Winter Y, Balzer-Geldsetzer M, Spottke A, Reese JP, et al. (2010). Longitudinal study of the socioeconomic burden of Parkinson's disease in Germany. European Journal of Neurology 17(9):1156-63.
42. Elghezouani A. (2010). [An attempt to define a clinical practice with migrant patients in a specialized psychiatric consultation]. Psychotherapies 30(4 ):175-182.
43. Beser NG, Inci F. (2010). [Determining the psychiatric symptoms of the first class students of health school]. Yeni Symposium 48(4 ):277-281.
44. Orvoen-Frija E, Benoit M, Catto M, Chambouleyron M, et al. (2010). [Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in the elderly]. Revue des Maladies Respiratoires 27(8 ):855-873.
45. Jazayeri R, Saberi SH, Soleymanzadeh M. (2010). Etiological characteristics of people with intellectual disability in Iran. Neurosciences 15(4 ):258-261.
46. Nyman SR, Gosney MA, Victor CR. (2010). Psychosocial impact of visual impairment in working-age adults. British Journal of Ophthalmology 94(11 ):1427-1431.
47. Jeemon P, Reddy KS. (2010). Social determinants of cardiovascular disease outcomes in Indians. Indian Journal of Medical Research 132(11 ):617-622.
48. Kanervisto M, Saarelainen S, Vasankari T, Jousilahti P, et al. (2010). COPD, chronic bronchitis and capacity for day-to-day activities: Negative impact of illness on the health-related quality of life. Chronic Respiratory Disease 7(4 ):207-215.
49. Pitrou I, Shojaei T, Chan-Chee C, Wazana A, et al. (2010). The associations between headaches and psychopathology: A survey in school children. Headache 50(10 ):1537-1548.
50. Yoo S, Cho H-J, Khang Y-H. (2010). General and abdominal obesity in South Korea, 1998-2007: Gender and socioeconomic differences. Preventive Medicine 51(6 ):460-465.