Home > Database > Index
1. Aitsi-Selmi A, Batty GD, Barbieri MA, Silva AA, Cardoso VC, et al. (2013). Childhood socioeconomic position, adult socioeconomic position and social mobility in relation to markers of adiposity in early adulthood: evidence of differential effects by gender in the 1978/79 Ribeirao Preto cohort study. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(3):439-47.
2. Berhan Y, Berhan A. (2013). Meta-analysis on risky sexual behaviour of men: consistent findings from different parts of the world. AIDS care 25(2):151-9.
3. Mallol J, Crane J, von Mutius E, Odhiambo J, Keil U, et al. (2013). The International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood (ISAAC) Phase Three: a global synthesis. Allergologia et immunopathologia 41(2):73-85.
4. Lindert J, de Luna J, Torres-Gonzales F, Barros H, Ioannidi-Kopolou E, et al. (2013). Abuse and neglect of older persons in seven cities in seven countries in Europe: a cross-sectional community study. International journal of public health 58(1):121-32.
5. da CA¢mara SM, Alvarado BE, Guralnik JM, Guerra RO, Maciel AC, et al. (2013). Using the Short Physical Performance Battery to screen for frailty in young-old adults with distinct socioeconomic conditions. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(2):421-8.
6. Jones RK, Frohwirth L, Moore AM. (2013). More than poverty: disruptive events among women having abortions in the USA. The journal of family planning and reproductive health care / Faculty of Family Planning & Reproductive Health Care, Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 39(1):36-43.
7. Economou M, Madianos M, Peppou LE, Patelakis A, Stefanis CN, et al. (2013). Major depression in the era of economic crisis: a replication of a cross-sectional study across Greece. Journal of affective disorders 145(3):308-14.
8. Mercer D. (2013). Girly mags and girly jobs: pornography and gendered inequality in forensic practice. International journal of mental health nursing 22(1):15-23.
9. Schofield DJ, Callander EJ, Shrestha RN, Percival R, Kelly SJ, et al. (2013). The association between labour force participation and being in income poverty amongst those with mental health problems. Aging & mental health 17(2):250-7.
10. Buysse HE, de Moor GJ, de Maeseneer J. (2013). Introducing a telemonitoring platform for diabetic patients in primary care: will it increase the socio-digital divide? Primary care diabetes 7(2):119-27.
11. Priebe S, Matanov A, Barros H, Canavan R, Gabor E, et al. (2013). Mental health-care provision for marginalized groups across Europe: findings from the PROMO study. European journal of public health 23(1):97-103.
12. Aberg Yngwe M, A–stberg V. (2013). The family''s economic resources and adolescents'' health complaints--do adolescents'' own economic resources matter? European journal of public health 23(1):24-9.
13. Jaffiol C, Thomas F, Bean K, JA©go B, Danchin N, et al. (2013). Impact of socioeconomic status on diabetes and cardiovascular risk factors: results of a large French survey. Diabetes & metabolism 39(1):56-62.
14. Lopes TS, Sichieri R, Salles-Costa R, Veiga GV, Pereira RA, et al. (2013). Family food insecurity and nutritional risk in adolescents from a low-income area of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Journal of biosocial science 45(5):661-74.
15. Melotti R, Lewis G, Hickman M, Heron J, Araya R, et al. (2013). Early life socio-economic position and later alcohol use: birth cohort study. Addiction (Abingdon, England) 108(3):516-25.
16. Liu Y, Wang M, TynjA¤lA¤ J, Villberg J, Lv Y, et al. (2013). Socioeconomic inequalities in alcohol use of adolescents: the differences between China and Finland. International journal of public health 58(2):177-85.
17. Goldberg X, Alemany S, FatjA³-Vilas M, GonzA¡lez-Ortega I, GonzA¡lez-Pinto A, et al. (2013). Twin-based study of the complex interplay between childhood maltreatment, socioeconomic status and adult memory. European archives of psychiatry and clinical neuroscience 263(5):435-40.
18. Thibault H, Carriere C, Langevin C, Barberger-Gateau P, Maurice S, et al. (2013). Evolution of overweight prevalence among 5-6-year-old children according to socio-economic status. Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992) 102(3):273-7.
19. Ginsburg C, Griffiths PL, Richter LM, Norris SA. (2013). Residential mobility, socioeconomic context and body mass index in a cohort of urban South African adolescents. Health & place 19:99-107.
20. PaljA¤rvi T, Suominen S, Car J, Koskenvuo M. (2013). Socioeconomic disadvantage and indicators of risky alcohol-drinking patterns. Alcohol and alcoholism (Oxford, Oxfordshire) 48(2):207-14.
21. Neervoort F, von Rosenstiel I, Bongers K, Demetriades M, Shacola M, et al. (2013). Effect of a school feeding programme on nutritional status and anaemia in an urban slum: a preliminary evaluation in Kenya. Journal of tropical pediatrics 59(3):165-74.
22. Pearson AL, Griffin E, Davies A, Kingham S. (2013). An ecological study of the relationship between socioeconomic isolation and mental health in the most deprived areas in Auckland, New Zealand. Health & place 19:159-66.
23. Sutin AR, Evans MK, Zonderman AB. (2013). Personality traits and illicit substances: the moderating role of poverty. Drug and alcohol dependence 131(3):247-51.
24. Ben Thabet J, Sallemi R, HasA¯ri I, Zouari L, Kamoun F, et al. (2013). [Psycho-emotional impact of a child''s disability on parents]. Archives de pÃ©diatrie : organe officiel de la SociÃ©te franÃ§aise de pÃ©diatrie 20(1):9-16.
25. KA¦rgaard Starr L, Osler M, Steding-Jessen M, Lidegaard Frederiksen B, Jakobsen E, et al. (2013). Socioeconomic position and surgery for early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer: A population-based study in Denmark. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 79(3):262-9.
26. Mitchell J, Bennett K, Brock-Martin A. (2013). Edentulism in high poverty rural counties. The Journal of rural health : official journal of the American Rural Health Association and the National Rural Health Care Association 29(1):30-8.
27. Sabel CE, Kihal W, Bard D, Weber C. (2013). Creation of synthetic homogeneous neighbourhoods using zone design algorithms to explore relationships between asthma and deprivation in Strasbourg, France. Social science & medicine (1982) 91:110-21.
28. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
29. Borg J, Ostergren PO, Larsson S, Rahman AA, et al. (2012
). [Assistive technology use is associated with reduced capability poverty: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh.]. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology 7(2):112-21.
30. Mackenzie H, Roberts G, Van Laar D, Dean T. (2012). A new quality of life scale for teenagers with food hypersensitivity. Pediatric allergy and immunology : official publication of the European Society of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology 23(5):404-11.
31. Lamb KE, Ogilvie D, Ferguson NS, Murray J, Wang Y, et al. (2012). Sociospatial distribution of access to facilities for moderate and vigorous intensity physical activity in Scotland by different modes of transport. The international journal of behavioral nutrition and physical activity 9:55.
32. Johnson S, McDonald JT, Corsten M. (2012). Oral cancer screening and socioeconomic status. Journal of otolaryngology - head & neck surgery = Le Journal d''oto-rhino-laryngologie et de chirurgie cervico-faciale 41(2):102-7.
33. Cavalli-BjA¶rkman N, Qvortrup C, SebjA¸rnsen S, Pfeiffer P, Wentzel-Larsen T, et al. (2012). Lower treatment intensity and poorer survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients who live alone. British journal of cancer 107(1):189-94.
34. Soltani M, Haytabakhsh MR, Najman JM, Williams GM, O''Callaghan MJ, et al. (2012). Sleepless nights: the effect of socioeconomic status, physical activity, and lifestyle factors on sleep quality in a large cohort of Australian women. Archives of women''s mental health 15(4):237-47.
35. Vijayalakshmi P, Reddemma K, Math SB. (2012). Gender-related differences in the human rights needs of patients with mental illness. The journal of nursing research : JNR 20(2):90-8.
36. Aarts MJ, Hamelinck VC, Bastiaannet E, Coebergh JW, Liefers GJ, et al. (2012). Small but significant socioeconomic inequalities in axillary staging and treatment of breast cancer in the Netherlands. British journal of cancer 107(1):12-7.
37. FernA¡ndez M. (2012). The socioeconomic impact of drug-related crimes in Chile. The International journal on drug policy 23(6):465-72.
38. Ross B. (2012). Outdoor brothel culture: the un/making of a transsexual stroll in Vancouver''s West End, 1975a€“1984. Journal of historical sociology 25(1):126-50.
39. Ladner J, Besson MH, Hampshire R, Tapert L, Chirenje M, et al. (2012). Assessment of eight HPV vaccination programs implemented in lowest income countries. BMC public health 12:370.
40. Amagloh FK, Hardacre A, Mutukumira AN, Weber JL, Brough L, et al. (2012). Sweet potato-based complementary food for infants in low-income countries. Food and nutrition bulletin 33(1):3-10.
41. GalA©ra C, Bouvard MP, Lagarde E, Michel G, Touchette E, et al. (2012). Childhood attention problems and socioeconomic status in adulthood: 18-year follow-up. The British journal of psychiatry : the journal of mental science 201(1):20-5.
42. Burnhams NH, Dada S, Myers B. (2012). Social service offices as a point of entry into substance abuse treatment for poor South Africans. Substance abuse treatment, prevention, and policy 7:22.
43. Kramoh KE, N''goran YN, AkA©-Traboulsi E, Boka BC, Harding DE, et al. (2012). [Prevalence of obesity in school children in Ivory Coast]. Annales de cardiologie et d''angÃ©iologie 61(3):145-9.
44. Sinha A, Mallik S, Sanyal D, Dasgupta S, Pal D, et al. (2012). Domestic violence among ever married women of reproductive age group in a slum area of Kolkata. Indian journal of public health 56(1):31-6.
45. Fraser LK, Edwards KL, Tominitz M, Clarke GP, Hill AJ, et al. (2012). Food outlet availability, deprivation and obesity in a multi-ethnic sample of pregnant women in Bradford, UK. Social science & medicine (1982) 75(6):1048-56.
46. Abuya BA, Ciera J, Kimani-Murage E. (2012). Effect of mother''s education on child''s nutritional status in the slums of Nairobi. BMC pediatrics 12:80.
47. Emerson E. (2012). Deprivation, ethnicity and the prevalence of intellectual and developmental disabilities. Journal of epidemiology and community health 66(3):218-24.
48. Naeem M, Rahimnajjad NA, Rahimnajjad MK, Khurshid M, Ahmed QJ, et al. (2012). Assessment of characteristics of patients with cholelithiasis from economically deprived rural Karachi, Pakistan. BMC research notes 5:334.
49. Ellaway A, Macdonald L, Lamb K, Thornton L, Day P, et al. (2012). Do obesity-promoting food environments cluster around socially disadvantaged schools in Glasgow, Scotland? Health & place 18(6):1335-40.
50. van den Berg G, van Eijsden M, Vrijkotte TG, Gemke RJ. (2012). Socioeconomic inequalities in lipid and glucose metabolism in early childhood in a population-based cohort: the ABCD-Study. BMC public health 12:591.