1. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
2. Borg J, Ostergren PO, Larsson S, Rahman AA, et al. (2012
). [Assistive technology use is associated with reduced capability poverty: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh.]. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology 7(2):112-21.
3. Fleury M-J, Grenier G, Bamvita J-M, Perreault M, et al. (2012). Comprehensive determinants of health service utilisation for mental health reasons in a canadian catchment area. International Journal for Equity in Health 11(1 Article Number: 20. Date of Publication: 2012).
4. Santamarina E, Alvarez Sabin J. (2012). [Social impact of stroke due to atrial fibrillation]. Neurologia 27(SUPPL. 1 ):10-14.
5. Barrett B, Tyrer P, Tyrer H, Cooper S, et al. (2012). An examination of the factors that influence costs in medical patients with health anxiety. Journal of Psychosomatic Research 73(1 ):59-62.
6. Visscher TLS, Nicolaou M, Pasman WJ, Goossens GH, et al. (2012). What is the value of obesity research? - Comment on Blundell JE, Hebebrand J, Oppert JM. what is the value of obesity research? Obes Facts 2010;3:279-282. Obesity Facts 5(2 ):298-304.
7. Burke L, Lee AH, Pasalich M, Jancey J, et al. (2012). Effects of a physical activity and nutrition program for seniors on body mass index and waist-to-hip ratio: A randomised controlled trial. Preventive Medicine 54(6 ):397-401.
8. De Girolamo G, Dagani J, Purcell R, Cocchi A, et al. (2012). Age of onset of mental disorders and use of mental health services: Needs, opportunities and obstacles. Epidemiology and Psychiatric Sciences 21(1 ):47-57.
9. Maheshwari S, Animasahun BA, Njokanma OF. (2012). International patients with congenital heart disease: What brings them to India? Indian Heart Journal 64(1 ):50-53.
10. Schofield DJ, Callander EJ, Shrestha RN, Percival R, et al. (2012). Labor force participation and the influence of having back problems on income poverty in Australia. Spine 37(13 ):1156-1163.
11. Scott KM, McLaughlin KA, Smith DAR, Ellis PM. (2012). Childhood maltreatment and DSM-IV adult mental disorders: Comparison of prospective and retrospective findings. British Journal of Psychiatry 200(6 ):469-475.
12. Hashemi SB, Monshizadeh L. (2012). The effect of cochlear implantation in development of intelligence quotient of 6-9 deaf children in comparison with normal hearing children (Iran, 2009-2011). International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 76(6 ):802-804.
13. Pradeepa R, Prabhakaran D, Mohan V. (2012). Emerging economies and diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Diabetes Technology and Therapeutics 14(SUPPL. 1 ):S59-S67.
14. Anto JM. (2012). Recent advances in the epidemiologic investigation of risk factors for Asthma: A review of the 2011 literature. Current Allergy and Asthma Reports 12(3 ):192-200.
15. Ekinci O, Topcuoglu V, Topcuoglu OB, Sabuncuoglu O, et al. (2012). [The association between music preferences and psychiatric problems in adolescents]. Marmara Medical Journal 25(2 ):47-52.
16. Harryson L, Strandh M, Hammarstrom A. (2012). Domestic work and psychological distress-what is the importance of relative socioeconomic position and gender inequality in the couple relationship? PLoS ONE 7(6 Article Number: e38484. Date of Publication: 13 Jun 2012).
17. Hassanzadeh J, Mohammadbeigi A, Mousavizadeh A, Akbari M. (2012). Asthma prevalence in Iranian guidance school children, a descriptive meta-analysis. Journal of Research in Medical Sciences 17(3 ):17-21.
18. Koton S, Gerber Y, Goldbourt U, Drory Y. (2012). Socioeconomic risk factor aggregation and long-term incidence of ischemic stroke in patients after first acute myocardial infarction. International Journal of Cardiology 157(3 ):324-329.
19. Iqbal MP. (2012). Economic development by reducing the burden of cardiovascular disease in South Asia. Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences 28(3 ):564-566.
20. Fleury M-J, Grenier G, Bamvita J-M, Perreault M, et al. (2012). Comprehensive determinants of health service utilisation for mental health reasons in a canadian catchment area. International Journal for Equity in Health 11(1 Article Number: 20. Date of Publication: 2012).
21. Alexiadou K, Doupis J. (2012). Management of diabetic foot ulcers. Diabetes Therapy 3(1 ):1-15.
22. Prince M, Acosta D, Ferri CP, Guerra M, et al. (2012). Dementia incidence and mortality in middle-income countries, and associations with indicators of cognitive reserve: A 10/66 Dementia Research Group population-based cohort study. The Lancet 380(9836 ):50-58.
23. Vozoris NT, O'Donnell DE. (2012). Prevalence, risk factors, activity limitation and health care utilization of an obese population-based sample with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Canadian Respiratory Journal 19(3 ):e18-e24.
24. Boi R, Racca L, Cavallero A, Carpaneto V, et al. (2012). Hearing loss and depressive symptoms in elderly patients. Geriatrics and Gerontology International 12(3 ):440-445.
25. McCartney D, Scarborough P, Webster P, Rayner M. (2012). Trends in social inequalities for premature coronary heart disease mortality in Great Britain, 1994-2008: A time trend ecological studye000737. BMJ Open 2(3 Article Number: e000737. Date of Publication: 2012).
26. Sekhri N, Timmis A, Hemingway H, Walsh N, et al. (2012). Is access to specialist assessment of chest pain equitable by age, gender, ethnicity and socioeconomic status? An enhanced ecological analysis. BMJ Open 2(3 Article Number: e001025. Date of Publication: 2012).
27. Erhart M, Herpertz-Dahlmann B, Wille N, Sawitzky-Rose B, et al. (2012). Examining the relationship between Attention-Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder and overweight in children and adolescents. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 21(1 ):39-49.
28. Orsitto G. (2012). Different components of nutritional status in older inpatients with cognitive impairment. Journal of Nutrition, Health and Aging 16(5 ):468-471.
29. Jolles EP, Clark AM, Braam B. (2012). Getting the message across: Opportunities and obstacles in effective communication in hypertension care. Journal of Hypertension 30(8 ):1500-1510.
30. Prince M, Acosta D, Ferri CP, Guerra M, et al. (2012). Dementia incidence and mortality in middle-income countries, and associations with indicators of cognitive reserve: A 10/66 Dementia Research Group population-based cohort study. The Lancet 380(9836 ):50-58.
31. Vozoris NT, O'Donnell DE. (2012). Prevalence, risk factors, activity limitation and health care utilization of an obese population-based sample with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Canadian Respiratory Journal 19(3 ):e18-e24.
32. Barnett K, Mercer SW, Norbury M, Watt G, et al. (2012). Epidemiology of multimorbidity and implications for health care, research, and medical education: A cross-sectional study. The Lancet 380(9836 ):37-43.
33. Hibino Y, Takaki J, Ogino K, Kambayashi Y, et al. (2012). The relationship between social capital and self-rated health in a Japanese population: A multilevel analysis. Environmental Health and Preventive Medicine 17(1 ):44-52.
34. Menrath I, Mueller-Godeffroy E, Pruessmann C, Ravens-Sieberer U, et al. (2012). Evaluation of school-based life skills programmes in a high-risk sample: A controlled longitudinal multi-centre study. Journal of Public Health (Germany) 20(2 ):159-170.
35. Pan L, Ye J. (2012). Sexuality and marriage of women with intellectual disability in male-squeezed rural China. Sexuality and Disability 30(2 ):149-160.
36. Gabriele C, Silva LM, Arends LR, Raat H, et al. (2012). Early respiratory morbidity in a multicultural birth cohort: The Generation R Study. European Journal of Epidemiology 27(6 ):453-462.
37. Vathesatogkit P, Woodward M, Tanomsup S, Hengprasith B, et al. (2012). Long-term effects of socioeconomic status on incident hypertension and progression of blood pressure. Journal of Hypertension 30(7 ):1347-1353.
38. Hotchkiss JW, Davies CA, Gray L, Bromley C, et al. (2012). Trends in cardiovascular disease biomarkers and their socioeconomic patterning among adults in the Scottish population 1995 to 2009: Cross-sectional surveys. BMJ Open 2(3 Article Number: e000771. Date of Publication: 2012).
39. Law J, Rush R, Anandan C, Cox M, et al. (2012). Predicting language change between 3 and 5 years and its implications for early identification. Pediatrics 130(1 ):e132-e137.
40. Alvarez-Hernandez E, Pelaez-Ballestas I, Boonen A, Vazquez-Mellado J, et al. (2012). Catastrophic health expenses and impoverishment of households of patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Reumatologia Clinica 8(4 ):168-173.
41. Qin L, Stolk RP, Corpeleijn E. (2012). Motorized transportation, social status, and adiposity: The China Health and Nutrition Survey. American Journal of Preventive Medicine 43(1 ):1-10.
42. Pachalska M, Manko G, Chantsoulis M, Knapik H, et al. (2012). The quality of life of persons with TBI in the process of a comprehensive rehabilitation program. Medical Science Monitor 18(7 ):CR432-CR442.
43. Rodriguez Rodriguez V, Rodriguez Manas L, Sancho Castiello M, Diaz Martin R. (2012). [Ageing: Research in Spain and Europe]. Revista Espanola de Geriatria y Gerontologia 47(4 ):174-179.
44. Weimer-Jehle W, Deuschle J, Rehaag R. (2012). Familial and societal causes of juvenile obesity-a qualitative model on obesity development and prevention in socially disadvantaged children and adolescents. Journal of Public Health (Germany) 20(2 ):111-124.
45. Taylor Gomez M. (2012). The s words: Sexuality, sensuality, sexual expression and people with intellectual disability. Sexuality and Disability 30(2 ):237-245.
46. Viertio S, Tuulio-Henriksson A, Perala J, Saarni SI, et al. (2012). Activities of daily living, social functioning and their determinants in persons with psychotic disorder. European Psychiatry 27(6 ):409-415.