1. Andrew EV, Cohen J, Evans N, MeAħaca A, Harding R, et al. (2013). Social-cultural factors in end-of-life care in Belgium: a scoping of the research literature. Palliative medicine 27(2):131-43.
2. Owens T, Evangelou N, Whynes DK. (2013). Rationing and deprivation: disease-modifying therapies for multiple sclerosis in the United Kingdom. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 14(2):315-21.
3. Tan KL, Yadav H. (2013). Depression among the urban poor in Peninsular Malaysia: a community based cross-sectional study. Journal of health psychology 18(1):121-7.
4. Tchicaya A, Braun M, Lorentz N, Delagardelle C, Beissel J, et al. (2013). Social inequality in awareness of cardiovascular risk factors in patients undergoing coronary angiography. European journal of preventive cardiology 20(5):872-9.
5. Aitsi-Selmi A, Batty GD, Barbieri MA, Silva AA, Cardoso VC, et al. (2013). Childhood socioeconomic position, adult socioeconomic position and social mobility in relation to markers of adiposity in early adulthood: evidence of differential effects by gender in the 1978/79 Ribeirao Preto cohort study. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(3):439-47.