Home > Database > Index
1. Jaffiol C, Thomas F, Bean K, JA©go B, Danchin N, et al. (2013). Impact of socioeconomic status on diabetes and cardiovascular risk factors: results of a large French survey. Diabetes & metabolism 39(1):56-62.
2. Lopes TS, Sichieri R, Salles-Costa R, Veiga GV, Pereira RA, et al. (2013). Family food insecurity and nutritional risk in adolescents from a low-income area of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Journal of biosocial science 45(5):661-74.
3. Melotti R, Lewis G, Hickman M, Heron J, Araya R, et al. (2013). Early life socio-economic position and later alcohol use: birth cohort study. Addiction (Abingdon, England) 108(3):516-25.
4. Liu Y, Wang M, TynjA¤lA¤ J, Villberg J, Lv Y, et al. (2013). Socioeconomic inequalities in alcohol use of adolescents: the differences between China and Finland. International journal of public health 58(2):177-85.
5. Goldberg X, Alemany S, FatjA³-Vilas M, GonzA¡lez-Ortega I, GonzA¡lez-Pinto A, et al. (2013). Twin-based study of the complex interplay between childhood maltreatment, socioeconomic status and adult memory. European archives of psychiatry and clinical neuroscience 263(5):435-40.
6. Thibault H, Carriere C, Langevin C, Barberger-Gateau P, Maurice S, et al. (2013). Evolution of overweight prevalence among 5-6-year-old children according to socio-economic status. Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992) 102(3):273-7.
7. Ginsburg C, Griffiths PL, Richter LM, Norris SA. (2013). Residential mobility, socioeconomic context and body mass index in a cohort of urban South African adolescents. Health & place 19:99-107.
8. PaljA¤rvi T, Suominen S, Car J, Koskenvuo M. (2013). Socioeconomic disadvantage and indicators of risky alcohol-drinking patterns. Alcohol and alcoholism (Oxford, Oxfordshire) 48(2):207-14.
9. Neervoort F, von Rosenstiel I, Bongers K, Demetriades M, Shacola M, et al. (2013). Effect of a school feeding programme on nutritional status and anaemia in an urban slum: a preliminary evaluation in Kenya. Journal of tropical pediatrics 59(3):165-74.
10. Pearson AL, Griffin E, Davies A, Kingham S. (2013). An ecological study of the relationship between socioeconomic isolation and mental health in the most deprived areas in Auckland, New Zealand. Health & place 19:159-66.
11. Sutin AR, Evans MK, Zonderman AB. (2013). Personality traits and illicit substances: the moderating role of poverty. Drug and alcohol dependence 131(3):247-51.
12. Ben Thabet J, Sallemi R, HasA¯ri I, Zouari L, Kamoun F, et al. (2013). [Psycho-emotional impact of a child''s disability on parents]. Archives de pÃ©diatrie : organe officiel de la SociÃ©te franÃ§aise de pÃ©diatrie 20(1):9-16.
13. KA¦rgaard Starr L, Osler M, Steding-Jessen M, Lidegaard Frederiksen B, Jakobsen E, et al. (2013). Socioeconomic position and surgery for early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer: A population-based study in Denmark. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 79(3):262-9.
14. Mitchell J, Bennett K, Brock-Martin A. (2013). Edentulism in high poverty rural counties. The Journal of rural health : official journal of the American Rural Health Association and the National Rural Health Care Association 29(1):30-8.
15. Sabel CE, Kihal W, Bard D, Weber C. (2013). Creation of synthetic homogeneous neighbourhoods using zone design algorithms to explore relationships between asthma and deprivation in Strasbourg, France. Social science & medicine (1982) 91:110-21.
16. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
17. Borg J, Ostergren PO, Larsson S, Rahman AA, et al. (2012
). [Assistive technology use is associated with reduced capability poverty: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh.]. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology 7(2):112-21.
18. Barter DM, Agboola SO, Murray MB, BA¤rnighausen T. (2012). Tuberculosis and poverty: the contribution of patient costs in sub-Saharan Africa--a systematic review. BMC public health 12:980.
19. Stein D. (2012). Psychiatry and mental health research in South Africa: national priorities in a low and middle income context. African journal of psychiatry 15(6):427-31.
20. Chipps J, Ramlall S. (2012). Research in lower middle income countries - recommendations for a national mental health research agenda in South Africa. African journal of psychiatry 15(6):432-5.
21. Standop J, Kuhn Y, Glowka TR, Schaefer N, Overhaus M, et al. (2012). Association of socio-economic status and stage of pancreatic cancer at time of surgery in a German setting. Hepato-gastroenterology 59(120):2614-7.
22. Wood PJ, Arcus K. (2012). ''Sunless lives'': district nurses'' and journalists'' co-construction of the ''sick poor'' as a vulnerable population in early twentieth-century New Zealand. Contemporary nurse 42(2):145-55.
23. Leone T, Coast E, Narayanan S, de Graft Aikins A. (2012). Diabetes and depression comorbidity and socio-economic status in low and middle income countries (LMICs): a mapping of the evidence. Globalization and health 8:39.
24. Chakraborty R, Bose K. (2012). Comparison of body adiposity indices in predicting blood pressure and hypertension among slum-dwelling men in Kolkata, India. Malaysian journal of nutrition 18(3):319-28.
25. Bloom TL, Bullock LF, Parsons L. (2012). Rural pregnant women''s stressors and priorities for stress reduction. Issues in mental health nursing 33(12):813-9.