1. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
2. Borg J, Ostergren PO, Larsson S, Rahman AA, et al. (2012
). [Assistive technology use is associated with reduced capability poverty: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh.]. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology 7(2):112-21.
3. Szocs I, Szatmari S, Fekete K, Orban-Kis K, et al. (2012). [One year follow-up after stroke. A preliminary feasibility study in Josephtown of Budapest]. Ideggyogyaszati Szemle 65(3-4 ):107-112.
4. Stankov I, Olds T, Cargo M. (2012). Overweight and obese adolescents: What turns them off physical activity? International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity 9( 53. Date of Publication: 3 May 2012).
5. Hardy LL, Cosgrove C, King L, Venugopal K, et al. (2012). Shifting curves? Trends in thinness and obesity among Australian youth, 1985 to 2010. Pediatric Obesity 7(2 ):92-100.
6. Higgins V, Dale A. (2012). Ethnicity and childhood overweight/obesity in England. Pediatric Obesity 7(3 ):e22-e26.
7. Chaput J-P, Lambert M, Mathieu M-E, Tremblay MS, et al. (2012). Physical activity vs. sedentary time: Independent associations with adiposity in children. Pediatric Obesity 7(3 ):251-258.
8. Silva Junior LM, dos Santos AP, de Souza OF, Farias ES. (2012). [Prevalence of excess weight and associated factors in adolescents of private schools of an Amazonic urban area, Brazil]. Revista Paulista de Pediatria 30(2 ):217-222.
9. Virtuoso-Junior JS, Tribess S, Romo-Perez V, Oliveira-Guerra R. (2012). [Factors associated to risk of malnutrition amongst elderly women in low-income communities]. Colombia Medica 43(1 ):54-62.
10. Lim HT, Yoon JS, Hwang S-S, Lee SY. (2012). Prevalence and associated sociodemographic factors of myopia in Korean children: The 2005 third Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (KNHANES III). Japanese Journal of Ophthalmology 56(1 ):76-81.
11. Ochoa S, Salvador-Carulla L, Villalta-Gil V, Gibert K, et al. (2012). Use of functioning-disability and dependency for case-mix and subtyping of schizophrenia. European Journal of Psychiatry 26(1 ):5-20.
12. Pyari TT, Kutty RV, Sarma PS. (2012). Risk factors of post-traumatic stress disorder in tsunami survivors of Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu, India. Indian Journal of Psychiatry 54(1 ):48-53.
13. Abramczyk A. (2012). Results of specialized ambulatory diabetes care among diabetes patients at the level of primary health care - In the light of nationwide research. Advances in Clinical and Experimental Medicine 21(1 ):63-68.
14. Addo J, Ayerbe L, Mohan KM, Crichton S, et al. (2012). Socioeconomic status and stroke: An updated review. Stroke 43(4 ):1186-1191.
15. Gagliardino JJ, Aschner P, Baik SH, Chan J, et al. (2012). Patients'' education, and its impact on care outcomes, resource consumption and working conditions: Data from the International Diabetes Management Practices Study (IDMPS). Diabetes and Metabolism 38(2 ):128-134.
16. Chapman S, MacKenzie R. (2012). Can it be ethical to apply limited resources in low-income countries to ineffective, low-reach smoking cessation strategies? A reply to Bitton and Eyal. Public Health Ethics 5(1 ):29-37.
17. Katchunga PB, Malanda B, Mweze MC, Dupont B, et al. (2012). [Knowledge of the general population about hypertension and diabetes mellitus in South Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo]. Revue d'Epidemiologie et de Sante Publique 60(2 ):141-147.
18. Mindell JS, Shelton NJ, Roth MA, Chaudhury M, et al. (2012). Persistent regional variation in treatment of hypertension. Public Health 126(4 ):317-323.
19. Packer TL, Boldy D, Ghahari S, Melling L, et al. (2012). Self-management programs conducted within a practice setting: Who participates, who benefits and what can be learned? Patient Education and Counseling 87(1 ):93-100.
20. Olusanya BO, Solanke OA. (2012). Maternal and neonatal profile of late-preterm survivors in a poorly resourced country. Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine 25(4 ):346-352.
21. Baek S-I, So W-Y. (2012). Relationship between obesity in Korean adolescents and the frequency of alcohol consumption, the amount of alcohol consumed, and the frequency of severe alcohol intoxication. Obesity Research and Clinical Practice 6(2 ):e159-e166.
22. Totsika V, Hastings RP. (2012). How can population cohort studies contribute to our understanding of low prevalence clinical disorders? the case of autism spectrum disorders. Neuropsychiatry 2(2 ):87-91.
23. Schofield DJ, Callander EJ, Shrestha RN, Percival R, et al. (2012). Labour force participation and the influence of having CVD on income poverty of older workers. International Journal of Cardiology 156(1 ):80-83.