1. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
2. Borg J, Ostergren PO, Larsson S, Rahman AA, et al. (2012
). [Assistive technology use is associated with reduced capability poverty: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh.]. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology 7(2):112-21.
3. Fleury M-J, Grenier G, Bamvita J-M, Perreault M, et al. (2012). Comprehensive determinants of health service utilisation for mental health reasons in a canadian catchment area. International Journal for Equity in Health 11(1 Article Number: 20. Date of Publication: 2012).
4. Santamarina E, Alvarez Sabin J. (2012). [Social impact of stroke due to atrial fibrillation]. Neurologia 27(SUPPL. 1 ):10-14.
5. Barrett B, Tyrer P, Tyrer H, Cooper S, et al. (2012). An examination of the factors that influence costs in medical patients with health anxiety. Journal of Psychosomatic Research 73(1 ):59-62.
6. Visscher TLS, Nicolaou M, Pasman WJ, Goossens GH, et al. (2012). What is the value of obesity research? - Comment on Blundell JE, Hebebrand J, Oppert JM. what is the value of obesity research? Obes Facts 2010;3:279-282. Obesity Facts 5(2 ):298-304.
7. Burke L, Lee AH, Pasalich M, Jancey J, et al. (2012). Effects of a physical activity and nutrition program for seniors on body mass index and waist-to-hip ratio: A randomised controlled trial. Preventive Medicine 54(6 ):397-401.
8. De Girolamo G, Dagani J, Purcell R, Cocchi A, et al. (2012). Age of onset of mental disorders and use of mental health services: Needs, opportunities and obstacles. Epidemiology and Psychiatric Sciences 21(1 ):47-57.
9. Maheshwari S, Animasahun BA, Njokanma OF. (2012). International patients with congenital heart disease: What brings them to India? Indian Heart Journal 64(1 ):50-53.
10. Schofield DJ, Callander EJ, Shrestha RN, Percival R, et al. (2012). Labor force participation and the influence of having back problems on income poverty in Australia. Spine 37(13 ):1156-1163.
11. Scott KM, McLaughlin KA, Smith DAR, Ellis PM. (2012). Childhood maltreatment and DSM-IV adult mental disorders: Comparison of prospective and retrospective findings. British Journal of Psychiatry 200(6 ):469-475.
12. Hashemi SB, Monshizadeh L. (2012). The effect of cochlear implantation in development of intelligence quotient of 6-9 deaf children in comparison with normal hearing children (Iran, 2009-2011). International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 76(6 ):802-804.
13. Pradeepa R, Prabhakaran D, Mohan V. (2012). Emerging economies and diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Diabetes Technology and Therapeutics 14(SUPPL. 1 ):S59-S67.
14. Anto JM. (2012). Recent advances in the epidemiologic investigation of risk factors for Asthma: A review of the 2011 literature. Current Allergy and Asthma Reports 12(3 ):192-200.
15. Ekinci O, Topcuoglu V, Topcuoglu OB, Sabuncuoglu O, et al. (2012). [The association between music preferences and psychiatric problems in adolescents]. Marmara Medical Journal 25(2 ):47-52.
16. Harryson L, Strandh M, Hammarstrom A. (2012). Domestic work and psychological distress-what is the importance of relative socioeconomic position and gender inequality in the couple relationship? PLoS ONE 7(6 Article Number: e38484. Date of Publication: 13 Jun 2012).
17. Hassanzadeh J, Mohammadbeigi A, Mousavizadeh A, Akbari M. (2012). Asthma prevalence in Iranian guidance school children, a descriptive meta-analysis. Journal of Research in Medical Sciences 17(3 ):17-21.
18. Koton S, Gerber Y, Goldbourt U, Drory Y. (2012). Socioeconomic risk factor aggregation and long-term incidence of ischemic stroke in patients after first acute myocardial infarction. International Journal of Cardiology 157(3 ):324-329.
19. Iqbal MP. (2012). Economic development by reducing the burden of cardiovascular disease in South Asia. Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences 28(3 ):564-566.
20. Fleury M-J, Grenier G, Bamvita J-M, Perreault M, et al. (2012). Comprehensive determinants of health service utilisation for mental health reasons in a canadian catchment area. International Journal for Equity in Health 11(1 Article Number: 20. Date of Publication: 2012).
21. Alexiadou K, Doupis J. (2012). Management of diabetic foot ulcers. Diabetes Therapy 3(1 ):1-15.