1. Owens T, Evangelou N, Whynes DK. (2013). Rationing and deprivation: disease-modifying therapies for multiple sclerosis in the United Kingdom. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 14(2):315-21.
2. Tan KL, Yadav H. (2013). Depression among the urban poor in Peninsular Malaysia: a community based cross-sectional study. Journal of health psychology 18(1):121-7.
3. Tchicaya A, Braun M, Lorentz N, Delagardelle C, Beissel J, et al. (2013). Social inequality in awareness of cardiovascular risk factors in patients undergoing coronary angiography. European journal of preventive cardiology 20(5):872-9.
4. Aitsi-Selmi A, Batty GD, Barbieri MA, Silva AA, Cardoso VC, et al. (2013). Childhood socioeconomic position, adult socioeconomic position and social mobility in relation to markers of adiposity in early adulthood: evidence of differential effects by gender in the 1978/79 Ribeirao Preto cohort study. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(3):439-47.
5. Berhan Y, Berhan A. (2013). Meta-analysis on risky sexual behaviour of men: consistent findings from different parts of the world. AIDS care 25(2):151-9.
6. Mallol J, Crane J, von Mutius E, Odhiambo J, Keil U, et al. (2013). The International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood (ISAAC) Phase Three: a global synthesis. Allergologia et immunopathologia 41(2):73-85.
7. Lindert J, de Luna J, Torres-Gonzales F, Barros H, Ioannidi-Kopolou E, et al. (2013). Abuse and neglect of older persons in seven cities in seven countries in Europe: a cross-sectional community study. International journal of public health 58(1):121-32.
8. da CA¢mara SM, Alvarado BE, Guralnik JM, Guerra RO, Maciel AC, et al. (2013). Using the Short Physical Performance Battery to screen for frailty in young-old adults with distinct socioeconomic conditions. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(2):421-8.
9. Jones RK, Frohwirth L, Moore AM. (2013). More than poverty: disruptive events among women having abortions in the USA. The journal of family planning and reproductive health care / Faculty of Family Planning & Reproductive Health Care, Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 39(1):36-43.
10. Economou M, Madianos M, Peppou LE, Patelakis A, Stefanis CN, et al. (2013). Major depression in the era of economic crisis: a replication of a cross-sectional study across Greece. Journal of affective disorders 145(3):308-14.