1. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
2. Borg J, Ostergren PO, Larsson S, Rahman AA, et al. (2012
). [Assistive technology use is associated with reduced capability poverty: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh.]. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology 7(2):112-21.
3. Fleury M-J, Grenier G, Bamvita J-M, Perreault M, et al. (2012). Comprehensive determinants of health service utilisation for mental health reasons in a canadian catchment area. International Journal for Equity in Health 11(1 Article Number: 20. Date of Publication: 2012).
4. Santamarina E, Alvarez Sabin J. (2012). [Social impact of stroke due to atrial fibrillation]. Neurologia 27(SUPPL. 1 ):10-14.
5. Barrett B, Tyrer P, Tyrer H, Cooper S, et al. (2012). An examination of the factors that influence costs in medical patients with health anxiety. Journal of Psychosomatic Research 73(1 ):59-62.
6. Visscher TLS, Nicolaou M, Pasman WJ, Goossens GH, et al. (2012). What is the value of obesity research? - Comment on Blundell JE, Hebebrand J, Oppert JM. what is the value of obesity research? Obes Facts 2010;3:279-282. Obesity Facts 5(2 ):298-304.