1. Hirai H, Kondo K, Kawachi I. (2012). Social Determinants of Active Aging: Differences in Mortality and the Loss of Healthy Life between Different Income Levels among Older Japanese in the AGES Cohort Study. Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research 2012:9 pages.
2. Aadahl M, von Huth Smith L, Toft U, Pisinger C, et al. (2011). Does a population-based multifactorial lifestyle intervention increase social inequality in physical activity? The Inter99 study. British Journal of Sports Medicine 45(3):209-15.
3. Mostafa KS. (2011). Socio-economic determinants of severe and moderate stunting among under-five children of rural Bangladesh. Malaysian Journal of Nutrition 17(1):105-18.
4. Aadahl M, von Huth Smith L, Toft U, Pisinger C, et al. (2011). Does a population-based multifactorial lifestyle intervention increase social inequality in physical activity? The Inter99 study. British Journal of Sports Medicine 45(3):209-15.
5. Bingefors K, Lindberg M, Isacson D. (2011). Quality of life, use of topical medications and socio-economic data in hand eczema: a Swedish nationwide survey. Acta Dermato-Venereologica 91(4):452-8.
6. Lund C, De Silva M, Plagerson S, Cooper S, et al. (2011). Poverty and mental disorders: breaking the cycle in low-income and middle-income countries. Lancet 378(9801):1502-14.
7. Goodridge D, Buckley A, Marko J, Steeves M, et al. (2011). Home care clients in the last year of life: is material deprivation associated with service characteristics?. Journal of Aging and Health 23(6):954-73.
8. Virtanen M, Kawachi I, Oksanen T, Salo P, et al. (2011). Socio-economic differences in long-term psychiatric work disability: prospective cohort study of onset, recovery and recurrence. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 68(11):791-8.
9. Rao KD, Bhatnagar A, Murphy A. (2011). Socio-economic inequalities in the financing of cardiovascular & diabetes inpatient treatment in India. Indian Journal of Medical Research 133:57-63.
10. Marjerrison S, Cummings EA, Glanville NT, Kirk SF, et al. (2011). Prevalance and associations of food insecurity in children with diabetes mellitus. Journal of Pediatrics 158(4):607-11.