1. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
2. Borg J, Ostergren PO, Larsson S, Rahman AA, et al. (2012
). [Assistive technology use is associated with reduced capability poverty: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh.]. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology 7(2):112-21.
3. Szocs I, Szatmari S, Fekete K, Orban-Kis K, et al. (2012). [One year follow-up after stroke. A preliminary feasibility study in Josephtown of Budapest]. Ideggyogyaszati Szemle 65(3-4 ):107-112.
4. Stankov I, Olds T, Cargo M. (2012). Overweight and obese adolescents: What turns them off physical activity? International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity 9( 53. Date of Publication: 3 May 2012).
5. Hardy LL, Cosgrove C, King L, Venugopal K, et al. (2012). Shifting curves? Trends in thinness and obesity among Australian youth, 1985 to 2010. Pediatric Obesity 7(2 ):92-100.
6. Higgins V, Dale A. (2012). Ethnicity and childhood overweight/obesity in England. Pediatric Obesity 7(3 ):e22-e26.
7. Chaput J-P, Lambert M, Mathieu M-E, Tremblay MS, et al. (2012). Physical activity vs. sedentary time: Independent associations with adiposity in children. Pediatric Obesity 7(3 ):251-258.
8. Silva Junior LM, dos Santos AP, de Souza OF, Farias ES. (2012). [Prevalence of excess weight and associated factors in adolescents of private schools of an Amazonic urban area, Brazil]. Revista Paulista de Pediatria 30(2 ):217-222.