1. Kunstadter P. (2013). Ethnicity, socioeconomic characteristics and knowledge, beliefs and attitudes about HIV among Yunnanese Chinese, Hmong, Lahu and Northern Thai in a north-western Thailand border district. Culture, health & sexuality 15 Suppl 3:S383-400.
2. Varadharajan KS, Thomas T, Kurpad AV. (2013). Poverty and the state of nutrition in India. Asia Pacific journal of clinical nutrition 22(3):326-39.
3. Kai LJ, Raju K, Malligere Lingaiah HK, Mariyappa N. (2013). Significance of blood group and social factors in carcinoma cervix in a semi-urban population in India. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(8):4811-4.
4. Taylor-Robinson DC, Smyth RL, Diggle PJ, Whitehead M. (2013). The effect of social deprivation on clinical outcomes and the use of treatments in the UK cystic fibrosis population: a longitudinal study. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 1(2):121-8.
5. Desalu OO, Onyedum CC, Adeoti AO, Ozoh OB, Fadare JO, et al. (2013). Unmet needs in asthma treatment in a resource-limited setting: findings from the survey of adult asthma patients and their physicians in Nigeria. The Pan African medical journal 16:20.
6. Patru CL, Surlin V, Georgescu I, Patru E. (2013). Current issues in gastric cancer epidemiology. Revista medico-chirurgicalÄƒÌ† a SocietÄƒÌ†Å£Ìœii de Medici ÅŸÌ§i NaturaliÅŸÌ§ti din IaÅŸÌ§i 117(1):199-204.
7. Andrew EV, Cohen J, Evans N, MeA±aca A, Harding R, et al. (2013). Social-cultural factors in end-of-life care in Belgium: a scoping of the research literature. Palliative medicine 27(2):131-43.
8. Owens T, Evangelou N, Whynes DK. (2013). Rationing and deprivation: disease-modifying therapies for multiple sclerosis in the United Kingdom. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 14(2):315-21.
9. Tan KL, Yadav H. (2013). Depression among the urban poor in Peninsular Malaysia: a community based cross-sectional study. Journal of health psychology 18(1):121-7.
10. Tchicaya A, Braun M, Lorentz N, Delagardelle C, Beissel J, et al. (2013). Social inequality in awareness of cardiovascular risk factors in patients undergoing coronary angiography. European journal of preventive cardiology 20(5):872-9.