1. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
2. Borg J, Ostergren PO, Larsson S, Rahman AA, et al. (2012
). [Assistive technology use is associated with reduced capability poverty: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh.]. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology 7(2):112-21.
3. Prince M, Acosta D, Ferri CP, Guerra M, et al. (2012). Dementia incidence and mortality in middle-income countries, and associations with indicators of cognitive reserve: A 10/66 Dementia Research Group population-based cohort study. The Lancet 380(9836 ):50-58.
4. Vozoris NT, O'Donnell DE. (2012). Prevalence, risk factors, activity limitation and health care utilization of an obese population-based sample with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Canadian Respiratory Journal 19(3 ):e18-e24.
5. Boi R, Racca L, Cavallero A, Carpaneto V, et al. (2012). Hearing loss and depressive symptoms in elderly patients. Geriatrics and Gerontology International 12(3 ):440-445.
6. McCartney D, Scarborough P, Webster P, Rayner M. (2012). Trends in social inequalities for premature coronary heart disease mortality in Great Britain, 1994-2008: A time trend ecological studye000737. BMJ Open 2(3 Article Number: e000737. Date of Publication: 2012).