1. Perez E, Edmonds BA. (2012
). [A systematic review of studies measuring and reporting hearing aid usage in older adults since 1999: a descriptive summary of measurement tools.]. PLoS ONE [Electronic Resource] 7(3):e31831.
2. Kessler EM, Schwender C. (2012
). [Giving dementia a face? The portrayal of older people with dementia in German weekly news magazines between the years 2000 and 2009.]. Journals of Gerontology Series B-Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences 67(2):261-70.
3. Labek G, Todorov S, LA¼bbeke-Wolff A, Haderer B, Krivanek S, et al. (2012). [Revision rates in journal publications on joint prostheses with noticeably high failure rates in register data sets]. Der OrthopÃ¤de 41(10):853-9.
4. Burch M, Dedieu N. (2012). Congenital heart disease: the national society journals present selected research that has driven recent advances in clinical cardiology. Heart (British Cardiac Society) 98(21):1555-61.
5. LundA¤lv J, Larsson PO, TA¶rnbom M, Sunnerhagen KS. (2012). The ICF: International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF)--a Swiss army knife? Accessibility and disability in a Scandinavian disability magazine (SDM)--a quantitative content analysis. Health policy (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 108(1):67-75.
6. Pennell DJ, Carpenter JP, Firmin DN, Kilner PJ, Mohiaddin RH, et al. (2012). Review of Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance 2011. Journal of cardiovascular magnetic resonance : official journal of the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance 14:78.
7. SobaA„ski JA. (2012). [Contemporary research directions in "Polish psychiatry" [Psychiatria Polska] on the basis of publications in the years 2010-2012. A preliminary report]. Psychiatria polska 46(4):691-707.
8. Perkins MR. (2011
). [Clinical linguistics: its past, present and future.]. Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics 25(11-12):922-7.
9. Ring N, Pinnock H, Wilson C, Hoskins G, et al. (2011). Understanding what asthma plans mean: a linguistic analysis of terminology used in published texts. Primary Care Respiratory Journal 20(2):170-7; 4 p following 177.
10. Lipsman N, Lozano AM. (2011). The most cited works in major depression: the 'Citation classics'. Journal of Affective Disorders 134(1-3):39-44.