1. Hellstrom A, Simeonsdotter Svensson A, Pramling Samuelsson, Jenholt Nolbris M. (2012). A Web-Based Programme for Person-Centred Learning and Support Designed for Preschool Children with Long-Term Illness: A Pilot Study of a New Intervention. Nursing Research and Practice 2012:8 pages.
2. Giles L, Anstey K, Walker R, Luszcz M. (2012). Social Networks and Memory over 15 Years of Followup in a Cohort of Older Australians: Results from the Australian Longitudinal Study of Ageing. Journal of Aging Research 2012:7 pages.
3. Vangberg H, Lillevoll K, Waterloo K, Eisemann M. (2012). Does Personality Predict Depression and Use of an Internet-Based Intervention for Depression among Adolescents? Depression Research and Treatment 2012:11 pages.
4. Hedman E, Andersson G, Ljotsson B, Andersson E, et al. (2011). Internet-based cognitive behavior therapy vs. cognitive behavioral group therapy for social anxiety disorder: a randomized controlled non-inferiority trial. PLoS ONE (Electronic Resource) 6(3):e18001.
5. Almlov J, Carlbring P, Kallqvist K, Paxling B, et al. (2011). Therapist effects in guided internet-delivered CBT for anxiety disorders. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy 39(3):311-22.
6. Bauer S, Wolf M, Haug S, Kordy H. (2011). The effectiveness of internet chat groups in relapse prevention after inpatient psychotherapy. Psychotherapy Research 21(2):219-26.
7. Kalogeromitros D, Psaltopoulou T, Makris M, Koti I, et al. (2011). Can Internet surveys help us understanding allergic disorders? - results from a large survey in urticaria in Greece. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology 25(5):532-7.
8. Berger T, Caspar F, Richardson R, Kneubuhler B, et al. (2011). Internet-based treatment of social phobia: a randomized controlled trial comparing unguided with two types of guided self-help. Behaviour Research and Therapy 49(3):158-69.
9. Andersson G, Estling F, Jakobsson E, Cuijpers P, et al. (2011). Can the patient decide which modules to endorse? An open trial of tailored internet treatment of anxiety disorders. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy 40(1):57-64.
10. Andrews G, Davies M, Titov N. (2011). Effectiveness randomized controlled trial of face to face versus Internet cognitive behaviour therapy for social phobia. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 45(4):337-40.