1. BuendAa Eisman A, Arias Santiago S, Moreno-Gimenez JC, Cabrera-LeAłn A, Prieto L, et al. (2013). An Internet-based programme to promote adequate UV exposure behaviour in adolescents in Spain. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : JEADV 27(4):442-53.
2. Classen CC, Chivers ML, Urowitz S, Barbera L, Wiljer D, et al. (2013). Psychosexual distress in women with gynecologic cancer: a feasibility study of an online support group. Psycho-oncology 22(4):930-5.
3. Lin SC, Tsai KW, Chen MW, Koo M. (2013). Association between fatigue and Internet addiction in female hospital nurses. Journal of advanced nursing 69(2):374-83.
4. Greacen T, Friboulet D, Blachier A, Fugon L, Hefez S, et al. (2013). Internet-using men who have sex with men would be interested in accessing authorised HIV self-tests available for purchase online. AIDS care 25(1):49-54.
5. Ahire M, Sheridan J, Regbetz S, Stacey P, Scott JG, et al. (2013). Back to basics: informing the public of co-morbid physical health problems in those with mental illness. The Australian and New Zealand journal of psychiatry 47(2):177-84.
6. Ashley L, Keding A, Brown J, Velikova G, Wright P, et al. (2013). Score equivalence of electronic and paper versions of the Social Difficulties Inventory (SDI-21): a randomised crossover trial in cancer patients. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(6):1435-40.
7. Sander U, Emmert M, Grobe TG. (2013). [Efficacy and efficiency of searches for a physician using physician search and evaluation portals in comparison with Google]. Gesundheitswesen (Bundesverband der Ã„rzte des Ã–ffentlichen Gesundheitsdienstes (Germany)) 75(6):397-9.
8. Leung SF, Ma J, Russell J. (2013). Enhancing motivation to change in eating disorders with an online self-help program. International journal of mental health nursing 22(4):329-39.
9. Baxter P, DiCenso A, Donald F, Martin-Misener R, Opsteen J, et al. (2013). Continuing education for primary health care nurse practitioners in Ontario, Canada. Nurse education today 33(4):353-7.
10. Mukewar S, Mani P, Wu X, Lopez R, Shen B, et al. (2013). YouTube and inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of Crohn''s & colitis 7(5):392-402.