1. Ashley L, Keding A, Brown J, Velikova G, Wright P, et al. (2013). Score equivalence of electronic and paper versions of the Social Difficulties Inventory (SDI-21): a randomised crossover trial in cancer patients. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(6):1435-40.
2. Sander U, Emmert M, Grobe TG. (2013). [Efficacy and efficiency of searches for a physician using physician search and evaluation portals in comparison with Google]. Gesundheitswesen (Bundesverband der Ã„rzte des Ã–ffentlichen Gesundheitsdienstes (Germany)) 75(6):397-9.
3. Leung SF, Ma J, Russell J. (2013). Enhancing motivation to change in eating disorders with an online self-help program. International journal of mental health nursing 22(4):329-39.
4. Baxter P, DiCenso A, Donald F, Martin-Misener R, Opsteen J, et al. (2013). Continuing education for primary health care nurse practitioners in Ontario, Canada. Nurse education today 33(4):353-7.
5. Mukewar S, Mani P, Wu X, Lopez R, Shen B, et al. (2013). YouTube and inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of Crohn''s & colitis 7(5):392-402.
6. Kurki M, HA¤tA¶nen H, Koivunen M, Anttila M, VA¤limA¤ki M, et al. (2013). Integration of computer and Internet-based programmes into psychiatric out-patient care of adolescents with depression. Informatics for health & social care 38(2):93-103.
7. GarcAa-Salido A, Iglesias-Bouzas MI, Nieto-Moro M, Lassaleta-Atienza A, Serrano-GonzAˇlez A, et al. (2013). Management of unstable pediatric hemato-oncology patient: results of a Web-based survey to pediatric oncologists in Spain. European journal of pediatrics 172(1):51-8.
8. Yank V, Laurent D, Plant K, Lorig K. (2013). Web-based self-management support training for health professionals: a pilot study. Patient education and counseling 90(1):29-37.
9. Auvin S, Dupont S. (2013). [Quality of health information about epilepsy on the Internet: Evaluation of French websites]. Revue neurologique 169(3):234-9.
10. Henderson EM, Keogh E, Rosser BA, Eccleston C. (2013). Searching the internet for help with pain: adolescent search, coping, and medication behaviour. British journal of health psychology 18(1):218-32.