1. GarcAa-Salido A, Iglesias-Bouzas MI, Nieto-Moro M, Lassaleta-Atienza A, Serrano-GonzAĦlez A, et al. (2013). Management of unstable pediatric hemato-oncology patient: results of a Web-based survey to pediatric oncologists in Spain. European journal of pediatrics 172(1):51-8.
2. Yank V, Laurent D, Plant K, Lorig K. (2013). Web-based self-management support training for health professionals: a pilot study. Patient education and counseling 90(1):29-37.
3. Auvin S, Dupont S. (2013). [Quality of health information about epilepsy on the Internet: Evaluation of French websites]. Revue neurologique 169(3):234-9.
4. Henderson EM, Keogh E, Rosser BA, Eccleston C. (2013). Searching the internet for help with pain: adolescent search, coping, and medication behaviour. British journal of health psychology 18(1):218-32.
5. Dear BF, Zou J, Titov N, Lorian C, Johnston L, et al. (2013). Internet-delivered cognitive behavioural therapy for depression: a feasibility open trial for older adults. The Australian and New Zealand journal of psychiatry 47(2):169-76.
6. Bender JL, Jimenez-Marroquin MC, Ferris LE, Katz J, Jadad AR, et al. (2013). Online communities for breast cancer survivors: a review and analysis of their characteristics and levels of use. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 21(5):1253-63.
7. Torp S, Bing-Jonsson PC, Hanson E. (2013). Experiences with using information and communication technology to build a multi-municipal support network for informal carers. Informatics for health & social care 38(3):265-79.
8. Morgan AJ, Mackinnon AJ, Jorm AF. (2013). Behavior change through automated e-mails: mediation analysis of self-help strategy use for depressive symptoms. Behaviour research and therapy 51(2):57-62.
9. Neubauer K, von Auer M, Murray E, Petermann F, Helbig-Lang S, et al. (2013). Internet-delivered attention modification training as a treatment for social phobia: a randomized controlled trial. Behaviour research and therapy 51(2):87-97.
10. Ward A, Abisi S, Braithwaite BD. (2013). An online patient completed Aberdeen Varicose Vein Questionnaire can help to guide primary care referrals. European journal of vascular and endovascular surgery : the official journal of the European Society for Vascular Surgery 45(2):178-82.