1. StjernswA¤rd S, Persson K, Nielsen R, Tuninger E, Levander S, et al. (2013). A modified Drug Attitude Inventory used in long-term patients in sheltered housing. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 23(10):1296-9.
2. Godoy I, Tanni SE, Hernandez C, Godoy I. (2012
). [The importance of knowing the home conditions of patients receiving long-term oxygen therapy.]. International Journal of COPD 7:421-5.
3. Bailie RS, Stevens M, McDonald EL. (2012
). [The impact of housing improvement and socio-environmental factors on common childhood illnesses: a cohort study in Indigenous Australian communities.]. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 66(9):821-31.
4. Mak K-K, Ho RC-M, Day JR. (2012). The associations of asthma symptoms with active and passive smoking in Hong Kong adolescents. Respiratory Care 57(9 ):1398-1404.
5. Peer N, Steyn K, Lombard C, Lambert EV, et al. (2012). Rising Diabetes Prevalence among Urban-Dwelling Black South Africans. PLoS ONE 7(9 Article Number: e43336. Date of Publication: 4 Sep 2012).
6. Protopopescu C, Raffi F, Brunet-Francois C, Salmon D, et al. (2012). Incidence, medical and socio-behavioural predictors of psychiatric events in an 11-year follow-up of HIV-infected patients on antiretroviral therapy. Antiviral Therapy 17(6 ):1079-1083.
7. Macpherson R, Shepherd G, Thyarappa P. (2012). Supported accommodation for people with severe mental illness: An update. Advances in Psychiatric Treatment 18(5 ):381-391.
8. Felce D, Perry J. (2012). Diagnostic grouping among adults with intellectual disabilities and autistic spectrum disorders in staffed housing. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 56(12 ):1187-1193.
9. Hsu N-Y, Wang J-Y, Wu P-C, Su H-J. (2012). Paternal heredity and housing characteristics affect childhood asthma and allergy morbidity. Archives of Environmental and Occupational Health 67(3 ):155-162.
10. Komolafe MA, Sunmonu TA, Afolabi OT, Komolafe EO, et al. (2012). The social and economic impacts of epilepsy on women in Nigeria. Epilepsy and Behavior 24(1 ):97-101.