1. Godoy I, Tanni SE, Hernandez C, Godoy I. (2012
). [The importance of knowing the home conditions of patients receiving long-term oxygen therapy.]. International Journal of COPD 7:421-5.
2. Bailie RS, Stevens M, McDonald EL. (2012
). [The impact of housing improvement and socio-environmental factors on common childhood illnesses: a cohort study in Indigenous Australian communities.]. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 66(9):821-31.
3. Marquardt G, Johnston D, Black BS, Morrison A, et al. (2011). Association of the spatial layout of the home and ADL abilities among older adults with dementia. American Journal of Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias 26(1):51-7.
4. Ferguson E. (2011). The cosmos of the Paris apartment: working-class family life in the nineteenth century. Journal of Urban History 37(1):59-67.
5. Oswald F, Jopp D, Rott C, Wahl HW. (2011). Is aging in place a resource for or risk to life satisfaction?. Gerontologist 51(2):238-50.
6. Martinez-Leal R, Salvador-Carulla L, Linehan C, Walsh P, et al. (2011). The impact of living arrangements and deinstitutionalisation in the health status of persons with intellectual disability in Europe. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 55(9):858-72.
7. Shaw K, Cartwright C, Craig J. (2011). The housing and support needs of people with an intellectual disability into older age. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 55(9):895-903.
8. Fukunaga I, Watanabe S, Naito K, Akamatsu A, et al. (2011). [Municipal housing support for people with mental disabilities to facilitate transition from an institutional to community setting]. Japanese Journal of Public Health (Nippon Koshu Eisei Zasshi) 58(7):539-49.
9. Stergiopoulos V, Burra T, Rourke S, Hwang S. (2011). Housing status as an independent predictor of functional capacity in patients with schizophrenia. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease 199(11):854-60.
10. Gibson K, Day L, Hill KD, Jolley D, et al. (2010). Screening for pre-clinical disability in different residential settings. BMC Geriatrics 10:52.