1. Godoy I, Tanni SE, Hernandez C, Godoy I. (2012
). [The importance of knowing the home conditions of patients receiving long-term oxygen therapy.]. International Journal of COPD 7:421-5.
2. Bailie RS, Stevens M, McDonald EL. (2012
). [The impact of housing improvement and socio-environmental factors on common childhood illnesses: a cohort study in Indigenous Australian communities.]. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 66(9):821-31.
3. Patterson ML, Somers JM, Moniruzzaman A. (2012). Prolonged and persistent homelessness: Multivariable analyses in a cohort experiencing current homelessness and mental illness in Vancouver, British Columbia. Mental Health and Substance Use: Dual Diagnosis 5(2 ):85-101.
4. Conrad D, Capewell S. (2012). Associations between deprivation and rates of childhood overweight and obesity in England, 2007-2010: An ecological study. BMJ Open 2(2 Article Number: e000463. Date of Publication: 2012).
5. Raphael D, Daiski I, Pilkington B, Bryant T, et al. (2012). A toxic combination of poor social policies and programmes, unfair economic arrangements and bad politics: The experiences of poor Canadians with Type 2 diabetes. Critical Public Health 22(2 ):127-145.
6. Marquardt G, Johnston D, Black BS, Morrison A, et al. (2011). Association of the spatial layout of the home and ADL abilities among older adults with dementia. American Journal of Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias 26(1):51-7.
7. Ferguson E. (2011). The cosmos of the Paris apartment: working-class family life in the nineteenth century. Journal of Urban History 37(1):59-67.
8. Oswald F, Jopp D, Rott C, Wahl HW. (2011). Is aging in place a resource for or risk to life satisfaction?. Gerontologist 51(2):238-50.
9. Martinez-Leal R, Salvador-Carulla L, Linehan C, Walsh P, et al. (2011). The impact of living arrangements and deinstitutionalisation in the health status of persons with intellectual disability in Europe. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 55(9):858-72.