1. Webb E, Blane D, de Vries R. (2013). Housing and respiratory health at older ages. Journal of epidemiology and community health 67(3):280-5.
2. Emmett C, Poole M, Bond J, Hughes JC. (2013). Homeward bound or bound for a home? Assessing the capacity of dementia patients to make decisions about hospital discharge: comparing practice with legal standards. International journal of law and psychiatry 36(1):73-82.
3. StjernswA¤rd S, Persson K, Nielsen R, Tuninger E, Levander S, et al. (2013). A modified Drug Attitude Inventory used in long-term patients in sheltered housing. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 23(10):1296-9.
4. Godoy I, Tanni SE, Hernandez C, Godoy I. (2012
). [The importance of knowing the home conditions of patients receiving long-term oxygen therapy.]. International Journal of COPD 7:421-5.
5. Bailie RS, Stevens M, McDonald EL. (2012
). [The impact of housing improvement and socio-environmental factors on common childhood illnesses: a cohort study in Indigenous Australian communities.]. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 66(9):821-31.
6. Appel PW, Tsemberis S, Joseph H, Stefancic A, Lambert-Wacey D, et al. (2012). Housing First for severely mentally ill homeless methadone patients. Journal of addictive diseases 31(3):270-7.
7. Frain S. (2012). [Indoor environment consultant nurse]. Revue de l''infirmiÃ¨re (182):21-3.
8. Palepu A, Hubley AM, Russell LB, Gadermann AM, Chinni M, et al. (2012). Quality of life themes in Canadian adults and street youth who are homeless or hard-to-house: a multi-site focus group study. Health and quality of life outcomes 10:93.
9. Ayalon L, Green V. (2012). Grief in the initial adjustment process to the continuing care retirement community. Journal of aging studies 26(4):394-400.
10. Horstmann V, Haak M, Tomsone S, Iwarsson S, GrA¤sbeck A, et al. (2012). Life satisfaction in older women in Latvia and Sweden-relations to standard of living, aspects of health and coping behaviour. Journal of cross-cultural gerontology 27(4):391-407.