1. Ansarin K, Sahebi L, Sabur S. (2013). Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: complaints and housing characteristics in a population in the United States. SÃ£o Paulo medical journal = Revista paulista de medicina 131(4):220-7.
2. Tomstad ST, SA∂derhamn U, Espnes GA, SA∂derhamn O. (2013). Testing two self-care-related instruments among older home-dwelling people in Norway. International journal of older people nursing 8(3):189-98.
3. Brunt D, Rask M. (2013). Validation of the Verbal and Social Interaction questionnaire: carers'' focus in the carer-resident relationship in supported housing facilities for persons with psychiatric disabilities (VSI-SH). Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(3):279-85.
4. Dunn JR, van der Meulen E, O''Campo P, Muntaner C. (2013). Improving health equity through theory-informed evaluations: a look at housing first strategies, cross-sectoral health programs, and prostitution policy. Evaluation and program planning 36(1):184-90.
5. Webb E, Blane D, de Vries R. (2013). Housing and respiratory health at older ages. Journal of epidemiology and community health 67(3):280-5.
6. Emmett C, Poole M, Bond J, Hughes JC. (2013). Homeward bound or bound for a home? Assessing the capacity of dementia patients to make decisions about hospital discharge: comparing practice with legal standards. International journal of law and psychiatry 36(1):73-82.
7. StjernswA§rd S, Persson K, Nielsen R, Tuninger E, Levander S, et al. (2013). A modified Drug Attitude Inventory used in long-term patients in sheltered housing. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 23(10):1296-9.
8. Godoy I, Tanni SE, Hernandez C, Godoy I. (2012
). [The importance of knowing the home conditions of patients receiving long-term oxygen therapy.]. International Journal of COPD 7:421-5.
9. Bailie RS, Stevens M, McDonald EL. (2012
). [The impact of housing improvement and socio-environmental factors on common childhood illnesses: a cohort study in Indigenous Australian communities.]. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 66(9):821-31.
10. Priest N, Paradies Y, Stevens M, Bailie R. (2012). Exploring relationships between racism, housing and child illness in remote indigenous communities. Journal of epidemiology and community health 66(5):440-7.