1. Godoy I, Tanni SE, Hernandez C, Godoy I. (2012
). [The importance of knowing the home conditions of patients receiving long-term oxygen therapy.]. International Journal of COPD 7:421-5.
2. Bailie RS, Stevens M, McDonald EL. (2012
). [The impact of housing improvement and socio-environmental factors on common childhood illnesses: a cohort study in Indigenous Australian communities.]. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 66(9):821-31.
3. Sumathipala K, Radcliffe E, Sadler E, Wolfe CDA, et al. (2012). Identifying the long-term needs of stroke survivors using the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health. Chronic Illness 8(1 ):31-44.
4. Hu X-Y, Qian C, Peng X-D, Zhang X-M, et al. (2012). Living arrangements and risk for late life depression: A meta-analysis of published literature. International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine 43(1 ):19-34.
5. Murto C, Ariza L, Oliveira AR, Chichava OA, et al. (2012). Motives and determinants for residence change after leprosy diagnosis, central Brazil. Leprosy Review 83(1 ):16-23.
6. De Heer-Wunderink C, Visser E, Sytema S, Wiersma D. (2012). Social inclusion of people with severe mental illness living in community housing programs. Psychiatric Services 63(11 ):1102-1107.
7. Husain N, Cruickshank K, Husain M, Khan S, et al. (2012). Social stress and depression during pregnancy and in the postnatal period in British Pakistani mothers: A cohort study. Journal of Affective Disorders 140(3 ):268-276.
8. Tatic D, Medenica V, Ivanovic L, Nedovic G, et al. (2012). Legal framework for support services for persons with disabilities in Serbia. HealthMED 6(5 ):1821-1827.
9. Patterson ML, Somers JM, Moniruzzaman A. (2012). Prolonged and persistent homelessness: Multivariable analyses in a cohort experiencing current homelessness and mental illness in Vancouver, British Columbia. Mental Health and Substance Use: Dual Diagnosis 5(2 ):85-101.