1. Tomstad ST, SA¶derhamn U, Espnes GA, SA¶derhamn O. (2013). Testing two self-care-related instruments among older home-dwelling people in Norway. International journal of older people nursing 8(3):189-98.
2. Brunt D, Rask M. (2013). Validation of the Verbal and Social Interaction questionnaire: carers'' focus in the carer-resident relationship in supported housing facilities for persons with psychiatric disabilities (VSI-SH). Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(3):279-85.
3. Dunn JR, van der Meulen E, O''Campo P, Muntaner C. (2013). Improving health equity through theory-informed evaluations: a look at housing first strategies, cross-sectoral health programs, and prostitution policy. Evaluation and program planning 36(1):184-90.
4. Webb E, Blane D, de Vries R. (2013). Housing and respiratory health at older ages. Journal of epidemiology and community health 67(3):280-5.
5. Emmett C, Poole M, Bond J, Hughes JC. (2013). Homeward bound or bound for a home? Assessing the capacity of dementia patients to make decisions about hospital discharge: comparing practice with legal standards. International journal of law and psychiatry 36(1):73-82.
6. StjernswA¤rd S, Persson K, Nielsen R, Tuninger E, Levander S, et al. (2013). A modified Drug Attitude Inventory used in long-term patients in sheltered housing. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 23(10):1296-9.
7. Godoy I, Tanni SE, Hernandez C, Godoy I. (2012
). [The importance of knowing the home conditions of patients receiving long-term oxygen therapy.]. International Journal of COPD 7:421-5.
8. Bailie RS, Stevens M, McDonald EL. (2012
). [The impact of housing improvement and socio-environmental factors on common childhood illnesses: a cohort study in Indigenous Australian communities.]. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 66(9):821-31.
9. Sharma R, Gaur SN, Singh VP, Singh AB. (2012). Association between indoor fungi in Delhi homes and sensitization in children with respiratory allergy. Medical mycology 50(3):281-90.
10. Polizzi V, Adams A, De Saeger S, Van Peteghem C, Moretti A, et al. (2012). Influence of various growth parameters on fungal growth and volatile metabolite production by indoor molds. The Science of the total environment 414:277-86.