1. Brunt D, Rask M. (2013). Validation of the Verbal and Social Interaction questionnaire: carers'' focus in the carer-resident relationship in supported housing facilities for persons with psychiatric disabilities (VSI-SH). Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(3):279-85.
2. Dunn JR, van der Meulen E, O''Campo P, Muntaner C. (2013). Improving health equity through theory-informed evaluations: a look at housing first strategies, cross-sectoral health programs, and prostitution policy. Evaluation and program planning 36(1):184-90.
3. Webb E, Blane D, de Vries R. (2013). Housing and respiratory health at older ages. Journal of epidemiology and community health 67(3):280-5.
4. Emmett C, Poole M, Bond J, Hughes JC. (2013). Homeward bound or bound for a home? Assessing the capacity of dementia patients to make decisions about hospital discharge: comparing practice with legal standards. International journal of law and psychiatry 36(1):73-82.
5. StjernswA¤rd S, Persson K, Nielsen R, Tuninger E, Levander S, et al. (2013). A modified Drug Attitude Inventory used in long-term patients in sheltered housing. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 23(10):1296-9.
6. Godoy I, Tanni SE, Hernandez C, Godoy I. (2012
). [The importance of knowing the home conditions of patients receiving long-term oxygen therapy.]. International Journal of COPD 7:421-5.
7. Bailie RS, Stevens M, McDonald EL. (2012
). [The impact of housing improvement and socio-environmental factors on common childhood illnesses: a cohort study in Indigenous Australian communities.]. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 66(9):821-31.
8. Kambaru Windi Y, Whittaker A. (2012). Indigenous round houses versus ''healthy houses'': health, place and identity among the Dawan of West Timor, Indonesia. Health & place 18(5):1153-61.
9. Broadbent E, Tamagawa R, Patience A, Knock B, Kerse N, et al. (2012). Attitudes towards health-care robots in a retirement village. Australasian journal on ageing 31(2):115-20.
10. Appel PW, Tsemberis S, Joseph H, Stefancic A, Lambert-Wacey D, et al. (2012). Housing First for severely mentally ill homeless methadone patients. Journal of addictive diseases 31(3):270-7.