1. Webb E, Blane D, de Vries R. (2013). Housing and respiratory health at older ages. Journal of epidemiology and community health 67(3):280-5.
2. Emmett C, Poole M, Bond J, Hughes JC. (2013). Homeward bound or bound for a home? Assessing the capacity of dementia patients to make decisions about hospital discharge: comparing practice with legal standards. International journal of law and psychiatry 36(1):73-82.
3. StjernswA¤rd S, Persson K, Nielsen R, Tuninger E, Levander S, et al. (2013). A modified Drug Attitude Inventory used in long-term patients in sheltered housing. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 23(10):1296-9.
4. Godoy I, Tanni SE, Hernandez C, Godoy I. (2012
). [The importance of knowing the home conditions of patients receiving long-term oxygen therapy.]. International Journal of COPD 7:421-5.
5. Bailie RS, Stevens M, McDonald EL. (2012
). [The impact of housing improvement and socio-environmental factors on common childhood illnesses: a cohort study in Indigenous Australian communities.]. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 66(9):821-31.
6. Stergiopoulos V, O''Campo P, Gozdzik A, Jeyaratnam J, Corneau S, et al. (2012). Moving from rhetoric to reality: adapting Housing First for homeless individuals with mental illness from ethno-racial groups. BMC health services research 12:345.
7. Khan AH, Iqbal R, Naureen G, Dar FJ, Ahmed FN, et al. (2012). Prevalence of vitamin D deficiency and its correlates: results of a community-based study conducted in Karachi, Pakistan. Archives of osteoporosis 7(1-2):275-82.
8. Mak K-K, Ho RC-M, Day JR. (2012). The associations of asthma symptoms with active and passive smoking in Hong Kong adolescents. Respiratory Care 57(9 ):1398-1404.
9. Peer N, Steyn K, Lombard C, Lambert EV, et al. (2012). Rising Diabetes Prevalence among Urban-Dwelling Black South Africans. PLoS ONE 7(9 Article Number: e43336. Date of Publication: 4 Sep 2012).
10. Protopopescu C, Raffi F, Brunet-Francois C, Salmon D, et al. (2012). Incidence, medical and socio-behavioural predictors of psychiatric events in an 11-year follow-up of HIV-infected patients on antiretroviral therapy. Antiviral Therapy 17(6 ):1079-1083.