651. Penrod JR, SB, VA, MB, et al. (2004). Health services costs and their determinants in women with fibromyalgia. Journal of Rheumatology 31(7):1391-1398.
652. Muller A, Muller K, Blumenstiel K, Bieberm C, et al. (2004). [The concept of self-efficacy as important predictor of long-term therapeutic success in patients with fibromyalgia]. Aktuelle Rheumatologie 29(2):101-108.
653. Rivera Redondo J, Gonzalez Hernandez T. (2004). The Fibromyalgia Impact Questionnaire: A validated Spanish version to assess the health status in women with fibromyalgia. Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology 22(5):554-560.
654. Gowans SE, Dehueck A. (2004). Effectiveness of exercise in management of fibromyalgia. Current Opinion in Rheumatology 16(2):138-142.
655. Doron Y, Peleg R, Peleg A, Neumann L, et al. (2004). The clinical and economic burden of fibromyalgia compared with diabetes mellitus and hypertension among Bedouin women in the Negev. Family Practice 21(4):415-419.
656. De Civita M, Bernatsky S, Dobkin PL. (2004). The role of depression in mediating the association between sexual abuse history and pain in women with fibromyalgia. Psychology, Health and Medicine 9(4):450-455.
657. Soucase B, Monsalve V, Soriano JF, De Andres J. (2004). [Pain coping strategies and quality of life in patients diagnosed of fibromyalgia]. Revista de la Sociedad Espanola del Dolor 11(6):353-359.
658. Tot S, Sahin G, Oral T, Verimli A. (2004). Primary fibromyalgia and depression: The role of relatives in fibromyalgia. Pain Clinic 16(3):261-267.
659. Cedraschi C, Desmeules J, Rapiti E, Baumgartner E, et al. (2004). Fibromyalgia: A randomised, controlled trial of a treatment programme based on self management. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 63(3):290-296.
660. Gowans SE, AD, Voss S, Silaj A, et al. (2004). Six-month and one-year followup of 23 weeks of aerobic exercise for individuals with fibromyalgia. Arthritis Care and Research 51(6):890-898.