1. Sanudo B, de Hoyo M, Carrasco L, Rodriguez-Blanco C, et al. (2012
). [Effect of whole-body vibration exercise on balance in women with fibromyalgia syndrome: a randomized controlled trial.]. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine 18(2):158-64.
2. Jelin E, Granum V, Eide H. (2012
). [Experiences of a web-based nursing intervention--interviews with women with chronic musculoskeletal pain.]. Pain Management Nursing 13(1):2-10.
3. Salli A, Yilmaz H, Ugurlu H. (2012
). [The relationship between tender point count and disease severity in patients with primary fibromyalgia.]. Rheumatology International 32(1):105-7.
4. Abokrysha NT. (2012
). [Vitamin D deficiency in women with fibromyalgia in Saudi Arabia.]. Pain Medicine 13(3):452-8.
5. Carbonell-Baeza A, Ruiz JR, Aparicio VA, Ortega FB, et al. (2012
). [Land- and water-based exercise intervention in women with fibromyalgia: the al-Andalus physical activity randomised controlled trial.]. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 13:18.
6. Sanudo B, Carrasco L, de Hoyo M, McVeigh JG. (2012
). [Effects of exercise training and detraining in patients with fibromyalgia syndrome: a 3-yr longitudinal study.]. American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 91(7):561-9; quiz 570-3.
7. Veldhuijzen DS, Sondaal SF, Oosterman JM. (2012
). [Intact cognitive inhibition in patients with fibromyalgia but evidence of declined processing speed.]. Journal of Pain 13(5):507-15.
8. Calandre EP, Rico-Villademoros F. (2012
). [The role of antipsychotics in the management of fibromyalgia.]. CNS Drugs 26(2):135-53.
9. dos Santos EB, Quintans Junior LJ, Fraga BP, Macieira JC, et al. (2012
). [An evaluation of anxiety and depression symptoms in fibromyalgia]. Revista Da Escola de Enfermagem Da USP 46(3):590-6.
10. Perrot S, Schaefer C, Knight T, Hufstader M, et al. (2012
). [Societal and individual burden of illness among fibromyalgia patients in France: association between disease severity and OMERACT core domains.]. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 13:22.
11. Goes SM, Leite N, Shay BL, Homann D, et al. (2012
). [Functional capacity, muscle strength and falls in women with fibromyalgia.]. Clinical Biomechanics 27(6):578-83.
12. Ferrari R. (2012
). [A cohort-controlled trial of the addition of customized foot orthotics to standard care in fibromyalgia.]. Clinical Rheumatology 31(7):1041-5.
13. Kayo AH, Peccin MS, Sanches CM, Trevisani VF. (2012
). [Effectiveness of physical activity in reducing pain in patients with fibromyalgia: a blinded randomized clinical trial.]. Rheumatology International 32(8):2285-92.
14. Diers M, Yilmaz P, Rance M, Thieme K, et al. (2012
). [Treatment-related changes in brain activation in patients with fibromyalgia syndrome.]. Experimental Brain Research 218(4):619-28.
15. Akkaya N, Akkaya S, Atalay NS, Balci CS, et al. (2012
). [Relationship between the body image and level of pain, functional status, severity of depression, and quality of life in patients with fibromyalgia syndrome.]. Clinical Rheumatology 31(6):983-8.
16. Riva R, Mork PJ, Westgaard RH, Lundberg U. (2012
). [Comparison of the cortisol awakening response in women with shoulder and neck pain and women with fibromyalgia.[Erratum appears in Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2012 Apr;37(4):587]]. Psychoneuroendocrinology 37(2):299-306.
17. Nijs J, Meeus M, Van Oosterwijck J, Ickmans K, et al. (2012
). [In the mind or in the brain? Scientific evidence for central sensitisation in chronic fatigue syndrome.]. European Journal of Clinical Investigation 42(2):203-12.
18. Can SS, Gencay-Can A, Gunendi Z. (2012
). [Validity and reliability of the clock drawing test as a screening tool for cognitive impairment in patients with fibromyalgia.]. Comprehensive Psychiatry 53(1):81-6.
19. Prados G, Miro E. (2012
). [Fibromyalgia and sleep: a review]. Revista de Neurologia 54(4):227-40.
20. McBeth J, Prescott G, Scotland G, Lovell K, et al. (2012
). [Cognitive behavior therapy, exercise, or both for treating chronic widespread pain.]. Archives of Internal Medicine 172(1):48-57.
21. Blom D, Thomaes S, Kool MB, van Middendorp H, et al. (2012
). [A combination of illness invalidation from the work environment and helplessness is associated with embitterment in patients with FM.]. Rheumatology 51(2):347-53.
22. Munguia-Izquierdo D, Legaz-Arrese A. (2012
). [Determinants of sleep quality in middle-aged women with fibromyalgia syndrome.]. Journal of Sleep Research 21(1):73-9.
23. Baarnhielm S. (2012
). [The meaning of pain: a cultural formulation of a Syrian woman in Sweden.]. Transcultural Psychiatry 49(1):105-20.
24. de Tommaso M. (2012
). [Prevalence, clinical features and potential therapies for fibromyalgia in primary headaches.]. Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics 12(3):287-95; quiz 296.
25. Yilmaz H, Yilmaz SD, Polat HA, Salli A, et al. (2012
). [The effects of fibromyalgia syndrome on female sexuality: a controlled study.]. Journal of Sexual Medicine 9(3):779-85.
26. Sallinen M, Kukkurainen ML, Peltokallio L, Mikkelsson M, et al. (2012
). [Fatigue, worry, and fear--life events in the narratives of women with fibromyalgia.]. Health Care for Women International 33(5):473-94.
27. Geoffroy PA, Amad A, Gangloff C, Thomas P. (2012
). [Fibromyalgia and psychiatry: 35 years later... what's new?]. Presse Medicale 41(5):455-65.
28. Demirbag C, Oguzoncul F. (2012). Effects of education and exercise on pain, depression and quality of life in patients diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. HealthMED 6(3 ):962-970.
29. Fuller-Thomson E, Nimigon-Young J, Brennenstuhl S. (2012). Individuals with fibromyalgia and depression: Findings from a nationally representative Canadian survey. Rheumatology International 32(4 ):853-862.
30. Yanmaz MN, Mert M, Korkmaz M. (2012). The prevalence of fibromyalgia syndrome in a group of patients with diabetes mellitus. Rheumatology International 32(4 ):871-874.
31. Demirbag C, Oguzoncul F. (2012). Effects of education and exercise on pain, depression and quality of life in patients diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. HealthMED 6(3 ):962-970.
32. Akkaya N, Akkaya S, Atalay NS, Balci CS, et al. (2012). Relationship between the body image and level of pain, functional status, severity of depression, and quality of life in patients with fibromyalgia syndrome. Clinical Rheumatology 31(6 ):983-988.
33. Tarride J-E, Haq M, Taylor VH, Sharma AM, et al. (2012). Health status, hospitalizations, day procedures, and physician costs associated with body mass index (BMI) levels in Ontario, Canada. ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research 4(1 ):21-30.
34. Terry R, Perry R, Ernst E. (2012). An overview of systematic reviews of complementary and alternative medicine for fibromyalgia. Clinical Rheumatology 31(1 ):55-66.
35. Gencay-Can A, Can SS. (2012). Validation of the Turkish version of the fatigue severity scale in patients with fibromyalgia. Rheumatology International 32(1 ):27-31.
36. Prist V, De Wilde V-A, Masquelier E. (2012). Dystonic pattern in a fibromyalgia patient: Relevance of a biopsychosocial rehabilitation approach. Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine 55(3 ):174-189.
37. Munguia-Izquierdo D, Santalla A, Legaz-Arrese A. (2012). Evaluation of a wearable body monitoring device during treadmill walking and jogging in patients with fibromyalgia syndrome. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 93(1 ):115-122.
38. Gauffin J, Hankama T, Kautiainen H, Arkela-Kautiainen M, et al. (2012). Validation of a Finnish version of the Fibromyalgia Impact Questionnaire (Finn-FIQ). Scandinavian Journal of Pain 3(1 ):15-20.
39. Campos RP, Vazquez MIR. (2012). Health-related quality of life in women with fibromyalgia: Clinical and psychological factors associated. Clinical Rheumatology 31(2 ):347-355.
40. Mannerkorpi K, Gard G. (2012). Hinders for continued work among persons with fibromyalgia. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 13( 96. Date of Publication: 2012).
41. Zernikow B, Gerhold K, Burk G, Hauser W, et al. (2012). [Definition, diagnosis and therapy of chronic widespread pain and so-called fibromyalgia syndrome in children and adolescents. Systematic literature review and guideline]. Schmerz 26(3 ):318-330.
42. Langhorst J, Hauser W, Bernardy K, Lucius H, et al. (2012). [Complementary and alternative therapies for fibromyalgia syndrome. Systematic review, meta-analysis and guideline]. Schmerz 26(3 ):311-317.
43. Eich W, Hauser W, Arnold B, Bernardy K, et al. (2012). [Fibromyalgia syndrome. General principles and coordination of clinical care and patient education]. Schmerz 26(3 ):268-275.
44. Hauser W, Bernardy K, Wang H, Kopp I. (2012). [Methodological fundamentals of the development of the guideline]. Schmerz 26(3 ):232-246.
45. Capraro M, Dalla Valle M, Podswiadek M, de Sandre P, et al. (2012). The role of illness perception and emotions on quality of life in fibromyalgia compared with other chronic pain conditions. Reumatismo 64(3 ):142-150.
46. Mannerkorpi K, Gard G. (2012). Hinders for continued work among persons with fibromyalgia. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 13( 96. Date of Publication: 2012).
47. Verhagen AP, Cardoso JR, Bierma-Zeinstra SMA. (2012). Aquatic exercise & balneotherapy in musculoskeletal conditions. Best Practice and Research: Clinical Rheumatology 26(3 ):335-343.
48. Dias MHP, Amaral E, Pai HJ, Tsai DTY, et al. (2012). [Acupuncture in adolescents with juvenile fibromyalgia]. Revista Paulista de Pediatria 30(1 ):6-12.
49. Carnes D, Homer KE, Miles CL, Pincus T, et al. (2012). Effective delivery styles and content for self-management interventions for chronic musculoskeletal pain: A systematic literature review. Clinical Journal of Pain 28(4 ):344-354.
50. Lumley MA. (2011
). [Beyond cognitive-behavioral therapy for fibromyalgia: addressing stress by emotional exposure, processing, and resolution.]. Arthritis Research and Therapy 13(6):136.