1. Segura-JimAŠnez V, Carbonell-Baeza A, Aparicio VA, Samos B, Femia P, et al. (2013). A warm water pool-based exercise program decreases immediate pain in female fibromyalgia patients: uncontrolled clinical trial. International journal of sports medicine 34(7):600-5.
2. Saa''d S, Many A, Jacob G, Ablin JN. (2013). High prevalence of fibromyalgia symptoms among healthy full-term pregnant women. Rheumatology international 33(6):1555-60.
3. Sanudo B, de Hoyo M, Carrasco L, Rodriguez-Blanco C, et al. (2012
). [Effect of whole-body vibration exercise on balance in women with fibromyalgia syndrome: a randomized controlled trial.]. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine 18(2):158-64.
4. Jelin E, Granum V, Eide H. (2012
). [Experiences of a web-based nursing intervention--interviews with women with chronic musculoskeletal pain.]. Pain Management Nursing 13(1):2-10.
5. Salli A, Yilmaz H, Ugurlu H. (2012
). [The relationship between tender point count and disease severity in patients with primary fibromyalgia.]. Rheumatology International 32(1):105-7.