Home > Database > Index
1. Kim SK, Kim SH, Lee CK, Lee HS, Lee SH, et al. (2013). Effect of fibromyalgia syndrome on the health-related quality of life and economic burden in Korea. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 52(2):311-20.
2. Torres X, Herrero MJ, MartA M, Conesa A, ValdA©s M, et al. (2013). Why people with fibromyalgia persist in activity despite the increasing pain? A Delphi Study of the content of the Clinic Scale of Persistence in Activity in Fibromyalgia. Revista de psiquiatrÃÌa y salud mental 6(1):33-44.
3. Batmaz I, SarA±yA±ldA±z MA, Dilek B, InanA±r A, Demircan Z, et al. (2013). Sexuality of men with fibromyalgia: what are the factors that cause sexual dysfunction? Rheumatology international 33(5):1265-70.
4. Roehrs T, Diederichs C, Gillis M, Burger AJ, Stout RA, et al. (2013). Nocturnal sleep, daytime sleepiness and fatigue in fibromyalgia patients compared to rheumatoid arthritis patients and healthy controls: a preliminary study. Sleep medicine 14(1):109-15.
5. Campos RP, VA¡zquez MI. (2013). The impact of Fibromyalgia on health-related quality of life in patients according to age. Rheumatology international 33(6):1419-24.