11. Coombs T, Crookes P, Curtis J. (2013). A comprehensive mental health nursing assessment: variability of content in practice. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(2):150-5.
12. Ishikawa S, Ishikawa H, Shindo T, Yoshida T, Shimoyama Y, et al. (2013). Effects of occupational environmental controls and work management on chromosomal damage in dental technicians in Japan. International journal of hygiene and environmental health 216(1):100-7.
13. Ottavian M, Barolo M, Zisser H, Dassau E, Seborg DE, et al. (2013). Adaptive blood glucose control for intensive care applications. Computer methods and programs in biomedicine 109(2):144-56.
14. Akin S, Durna Z. (2013). A comparative descriptive study examining the perceptions of cancer patients, family caregivers, and nurses on patient symptom severity in Turkey. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 17(1):30-7.
15. Bonofiglio T, Orlandi F, Ruga L, Romano B, Fornaciari M, et al. (2013). Climate change impact on the olive pollen season in Mediterranean areas of Italy: air quality in late spring from an allergenic point of view. Environmental monitoring and assessment 185(1):877-90.
16. Michiels J, De Vos M, Missotten J, Ovyn A, De Smet S, et al. (2013). Maturation of digestive function is retarded and plasma antioxidant capacity lowered in fully weaned low birth weight piglets. The British journal of nutrition 109(1):65-75.
17. Kikutani T, Yoshida M, Enoki H, Yamashita Y, Akifusa S, et al. (2013). Relationship between nutrition status and dental occlusion in community-dwelling frail elderly people. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(1):50-4.
18. Cho H, Lee JS, Lee S. (2013). Optimistic bias about H1N1 flu: testing the links between risk communication, optimistic bias, and self-protection behavior. Health communication 28(2):146-58.
19. Luderer F, Begerow I, Schmidt W, Martin H, Grabow N, et al. (2013). Enhanced visualization of biodegradable polymeric vascular scaffolds by incorporation of gold, silver and magnetite nanoparticles. Journal of biomaterials applications 28(2):219-31.
20. Tchicaya A, Braun M, Lorentz N, Delagardelle C, Beissel J, et al. (2013). Social inequality in awareness of cardiovascular risk factors in patients undergoing coronary angiography. European journal of preventive cardiology 20(5):872-9.