11. Hacohen Y, Wright S, Waters P, Agrawal S, Carr L, et al. (2013). Paediatric autoimmune encephalopathies: clinical features, laboratory investigations and outcomes in patients with or without antibodies to known central nervous system autoantigens. Journal of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry 84(7):748-55.
12. Ghio AJ, Roggli VL, Soukup JM, Richards JH, Randell SH, et al. (2013). Iron accumulates in the lavage and explanted lungs of cystic fibrosis patients. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 12(4):390-8.
13. Koukouraki S, Pagonidis K, Perisinakis K, Klinaki I, Stathaki M, et al. (2013). Hybrid cardiac imaging: insights in the dilemma of the appropriate clinical management of patients with suspected coronary artery disease. European journal of radiology 82(2):281-7.
14. Navarro Valverde C, NAºA±ez Gil I, FernA¡ndez Ortiz A. (2013). [Acute coronary syndrome and coronariography without significant lesions: do we know everything?]. Medicina clÃnica 140(9):409-14.
15. Troupis JM, Singh Pasricha S, Gunaratnam K, Nasis A, Cameron J, et al. (2013). Cardiomyopathy and cardiac computed tomography: what the radiologist needs to know. Clinical radiology 68(1):e49-58.
16. Zhang F, Krafft T, Ye B, Zhang F, Zhang J, et al. (2013). The lag effects and seasonal differences of air pollutants on allergic rhinitis in Beijing. The Science of the total environment 442:172-6.
17. Rauch R, Welisch E, Lansdell N, Burrill E, Jones J, et al. (2013). Non-invasive measurement of cardiac output in obese children and adolescents: comparison of electrical cardiometry and transthoracic Doppler echocardiography. Journal of clinical monitoring and computing 27(2):187-93.
18. Jang W, Kim JS, Cho JW, Kim YH, Kim JY, et al. (2013). Cardiac sympathetic denervation in Parkinson''s disease patients with SWEDDs. Neurological sciences : official journal of the Italian Neurological Society and of the Italian Society of Clinical Neurophysiology 34(8):1375-82.
19. Kimura A, Seichi A, Endo T, Norimatsu Y, Inoue H, et al. (2013). Tally counter test as a simple and objective assessment of cervical myelopathy. European spine journal : official publication of the European Spine Society, the European Spinal Deformity Society, and the European Section of the Cervical Spine Research Society 22(1):183-8.
20. Cho S, Kim HY, Lee JH. (2013). Validation of the Korean version of the Pain Catastrophizing Scale in patients with chronic non-cancer pain. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(7):1767-72.