11. Rumzan R, Wang JJ, Zeng C, Chen X, Li Y, et al. (2013). Iron deposition in the precentral grey matter in patients with multiple sclerosis: a quantitative study using susceptibility-weighted imaging. European journal of radiology 82(2):e95-9.
12. Smith IR, Cameron J, Brighouse RD, Ryan CM, Foster KA, et al. (2013). Impact of quantitative feedback and benchmark selection on radiation use by cardiologists performing cardiac angiography. Radiation protection dosimetry 155(1):32-41.
13. MarinA”ek ZP, Nolde N, Kardum-Skelin I, Nizzoli R, Onal B, et al. (2013). Multinational study of oestrogen and progesterone receptor immunocytochemistry on breast carcinoma fine needle aspirates. Cytopathology : official journal of the British Society for Clinical Cytology 24(1):7-20.
14. Adamis D, Papanikolaou V, Michailidis M, Macdonald AJ. (2013). Validation of the Greek version of the Health of the Nation Outcome Scales for Elderly People (HoNOS65+, version 3). Aging & mental health 17(2):258-64.
15. Swerdlow DR, Trotter A, Girlanda R, Matsumoto C, Fenelly E, et al. (2013). Computed tomography (CT) colonography with CT arteriography and venography for the workup of intestinal transplant candidates. Clinical transplantation 27(1):126-31.
16. TA¼rkvatan A, GA¼ray Y, AltA±nsoy D. (2013). Multidetector computed tomography imaging of coronary artery anomalies. Cardiology in the young 23(5):661-74.
17. Wang S, Fan G, Xu K, Wang C. (2013). Potential of diffusion tensor MR imaging in the assessment of cognitive impairments in children with periventricular leukomalacia born preterm. European journal of radiology 82(1):158-64.
18. Pinder SE, Brown JP, Gillett C, Purdie CA, Speirs V, et al. (2013). The manufacture and assessment of tissue microarrays: suggestions and criteria for analysis, with breast cancer as an example. Journal of clinical pathology 66(3):169-77.
19. Malaguarnera M, Vacante M, Frazzetto PM, Motta M. (2013). What is the frailty in elderly? Value and significance of the multidimensional assessments. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics 56(1):23-6.
20. Gaujoux-Viala C, Fautrel B, Guillemin F, Flipo RM, Bourgeois P, et al. (2013). Who are the patients with early arthritis with worse than death scores on the EQ-5D? Results from the ESPOIR cohort. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 52(5):832-8.