11. Lacour M, Zunder T, Dettenkofer M, Schonbeck S, et al. (2002). An interdisciplinary therapeutic approach for dealing with patients attributing chronic fatigue and functional memory disorders to environmental poisoning - A pilot study. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health 204(5-6):339-46.
12. Panek P, Beck C, Seisenbacher G, Zagler WL. (2001). Technical assistance for severely disabled persons with integrated tele-help. Proceedings of the International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering 2:700-3.
13. Destounis P, Garofalakis J, Kondilis T, Mavritsakis G, et al. (2001). PERIGRAMMA--A System for the Support of People with Cognitive or Movement Impairments Working in Secretarial Positions. World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications. Proceedings ED-MEDIA 2001:8p.
14. Maguire SM, McCann JP, Swallow M. (2001). An audit of the provision of environmental control systems in Northern Ireland, 1992-1997. Clinical Rehabilitation 15(3):320-3.
15. Brown DJ, Standen PJ, Proctor T, Sterland D. (2001). Advanced design methodologies for the production of virtual learning environments for use by people with learning disabilities. Presence: Teleoperators and Virtual Environments 10(4).
16. Lin RS, Sung FC, Huang SL, Gou YL, et al. (2001). Role of urbanization and air pollution in adolescent asthma: A mass screening in Taiwan. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association 100(10):649-655.
17. Montnemery P, Bengtsson P, Elliot A, Lindholm LH, et al. (2001). Prevalence of obstructive lung diseases and respiratory symptoms in relation to living environment and socio-economic group. Respiratory Medicine 95(9):744-752.
18. Wong GWK, Ko FWS, Lau TS, Li ST, et al. (2001). Temporal relationship between air pollution and hospital admissions for asthmatic children in Hong Kong. Clinical and Experimental Allergy 31(4):565-569.
19. Hino H, Nishio S, Yamaguchi A, Kaneko Y, et al. (2001). An Introduction of Communication Aid and Environmental Control System for a Locked-in Syndrome. Japanese Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 38(5):382-386.
20. Beange E, Gibson D, Katz D. (2001). Building Better, Building Smarter. Proceedings of the International Conference on Technology and Aging, September .