11. Lancioni GE, Singh NN, O'Reilly MF, Sigafoos J, et al. (2006). An optic micro-switch for an eyelid response to foster environmental control in children with minimal motor behaviour. Pediatric Rehabilitation 9(1):53-6.
12. Craig A, Tran Y, McIsaac P, Boord P. (2005). The efficacy and benefits of environmental control systems for the severely disabled. Medical Science Monitor 11(1):RA32-9.
13. Yang CH, Chuang LY, Luo CH. (2003). Morse code application for wireless environmental control systems for severely disabled individuals. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering 11(4):463-9.
14. Young CA. (2003). Aids, orthoses, and environmental control systems. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry 74(4):iv13-iv17.
15. Muller GR, Neuper C, Pfurtscheller G. (2003). Implementation of a telemonitoring system for the control of an EEG-based brain-computer interface. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering 11(1):54-9.
16. Vincent C, Drouin G, Routhier F. (2002). Examination of new environmental control applications. Assistive Technology 14(2):98-111.
17. Jensen G, Iwarsson S, Stahl A. (2002). Theoretical understanding and methodological challenges in accessibility assessments, focusing the environmental component: an example from travel chains in urban public bus transport. Disability and Rehabilitation 24(5 (Mar)):231-42.
18. Craig A, Moses P, Tran Y, McIsaac P, et al. (2002). The effectiveness of a hands-free environmental control system for the profoundly disabled. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 83(10):1455-1458.
19. Lacour M, Zunder T, Dettenkofer M, Schonbeck S, et al. (2002). An interdisciplinary therapeutic approach for dealing with patients attributing chronic fatigue and functional memory disorders to environmental poisoning - A pilot study. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health 204(5-6):339-46.
20. Panek P, Beck C, Seisenbacher G, Zagler WL. (2001). Technical assistance for severely disabled persons with integrated tele-help. Proceedings of the International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering 2:700-3.