11. Jensen G, Iwarsson S, Stahl A. (2002). Theoretical understanding and methodological challenges in accessibility assessments, focusing the environmental component: an example from travel chains in urban public bus transport. Disability and Rehabilitation 24(5 (Mar)):231-42.
12. Craig A, Moses P, Tran Y, McIsaac P, et al. (2002). The effectiveness of a hands-free environmental control system for the profoundly disabled. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 83(10):1455-1458.
13. Lacour M, Zunder T, Dettenkofer M, Schonbeck S, et al. (2002). An interdisciplinary therapeutic approach for dealing with patients attributing chronic fatigue and functional memory disorders to environmental poisoning - A pilot study. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health 204(5-6):339-46.
14. Panek P, Beck C, Seisenbacher G, Zagler WL. (2001). Technical assistance for severely disabled persons with integrated tele-help. Proceedings of the International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering 2:700-3.
15. Destounis P, Garofalakis J, Kondilis T, Mavritsakis G, et al. (2001). PERIGRAMMA--A System for the Support of People with Cognitive or Movement Impairments Working in Secretarial Positions. World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications. Proceedings ED-MEDIA 2001:8p.
16. Maguire SM, McCann JP, Swallow M. (2001). An audit of the provision of environmental control systems in Northern Ireland, 1992-1997. Clinical Rehabilitation 15(3):320-3.
17. Brown DJ, Standen PJ, Proctor T, Sterland D. (2001). Advanced design methodologies for the production of virtual learning environments for use by people with learning disabilities. Presence: Teleoperators and Virtual Environments 10(4).
18. Lin RS, Sung FC, Huang SL, Gou YL, et al. (2001). Role of urbanization and air pollution in adolescent asthma: A mass screening in Taiwan. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association 100(10):649-655.
19. Montnemery P, Bengtsson P, Elliot A, Lindholm LH, et al. (2001). Prevalence of obstructive lung diseases and respiratory symptoms in relation to living environment and socio-economic group. Respiratory Medicine 95(9):744-752.
20. Wong GWK, Ko FWS, Lau TS, Li ST, et al. (2001). Temporal relationship between air pollution and hospital admissions for asthmatic children in Hong Kong. Clinical and Experimental Allergy 31(4):565-569.