1. Egger G, Swinburn B, Islam FM. (2012). Economic growth and obesity: an interesting relationship with world-wide implications. Economics and human biology 10(2):147-53.
2. Iskandar A, Andersen ZJ, Bonnelykke K, Ellermann T, et al. (2012). Coarse and fine particles but not ultrafine particles in urban air trigger hospital admission for asthma in children. Thorax 67(3 ):252-257.
3. Egger G, Swinburn B, Amirul Islam FM. (2012). Economic growth and obesity: An interesting relationship with world-wide implications. Economics and Human Biology 10(2 ):147-153.
4. Cooper PJ, Rodrigues LC, Barreto ML. (2012). Influence of poverty and infection on asthma in Latin America. Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology 12(2 ):171-178.
5. Garre-Olmo J, Lopez-Pousa S, Turon-Estrada A, Juvinya D, et al. (2012). Environmental determinants of quality of life in nursing home residents with severe dementia. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 60(7 ):1230-1236.
6. Chukwuocha U. (2011). Rapid assessment of home management of malaria among caregivers in parts of south eastern Nigeria. The Pan African medical journal 10:29.
7. Groce N, Bailey N, Lang R, Trani JF, et al. (2011). Water and sanitation issues for persons with disabilities in low- and middle-income countries: A literature review and discussion of implications for global health and international development. Journal of Water and Health 9(4 ):617-627.
8. Hagan L, Valois P, Patenaude H, Boutin H, et al. (2008). Asthma counselling targeted to removal of domestic animals. Canadian Respiratory Journal 15(1 ):33-38.
9. Cheng-Hong Y, Li-Yeh C, Cheng-Huei Y, Ching-Hsing L. (2006). Environmental control aid system for people with physical disabilities. IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems (6):1948-54.
10. Struijk LN. (2006). An inductive tongue computer interface for control of computers and assistive devices. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 53(n 12):2594-2597.
11. Lancioni GE, Singh NN, O'Reilly MF, Sigafoos J, et al. (2006). An optic micro-switch for an eyelid response to foster environmental control in children with minimal motor behaviour. Pediatric Rehabilitation 9(1):53-6.
12. Craig A, Tran Y, McIsaac P, Boord P. (2005). The efficacy and benefits of environmental control systems for the severely disabled. Medical Science Monitor 11(1):RA32-9.
13. Yang CH, Chuang LY, Luo CH. (2003). Morse code application for wireless environmental control systems for severely disabled individuals. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering 11(4):463-9.
14. Young CA. (2003). Aids, orthoses, and environmental control systems. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry 74(4):iv13-iv17.
15. Muller GR, Neuper C, Pfurtscheller G. (2003). Implementation of a telemonitoring system for the control of an EEG-based brain-computer interface. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering 11(1):54-9.
16. Vincent C, Drouin G, Routhier F. (2002). Examination of new environmental control applications. Assistive Technology 14(2):98-111.
17. Jensen G, Iwarsson S, Stahl A. (2002). Theoretical understanding and methodological challenges in accessibility assessments, focusing the environmental component: an example from travel chains in urban public bus transport. Disability and Rehabilitation 24(5 (Mar)):231-42.
18. Craig A, Moses P, Tran Y, McIsaac P, et al. (2002). The effectiveness of a hands-free environmental control system for the profoundly disabled. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 83(10):1455-1458.
19. Lacour M, Zunder T, Dettenkofer M, Schonbeck S, et al. (2002). An interdisciplinary therapeutic approach for dealing with patients attributing chronic fatigue and functional memory disorders to environmental poisoning - A pilot study. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health 204(5-6):339-46.
20. Panek P, Beck C, Seisenbacher G, Zagler WL. (2001). Technical assistance for severely disabled persons with integrated tele-help. Proceedings of the International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering 2:700-3.
21. Destounis P, Garofalakis J, Kondilis T, Mavritsakis G, et al. (2001). PERIGRAMMA--A System for the Support of People with Cognitive or Movement Impairments Working in Secretarial Positions. World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications. Proceedings ED-MEDIA 2001:8p.
22. Maguire SM, McCann JP, Swallow M. (2001). An audit of the provision of environmental control systems in Northern Ireland, 1992-1997. Clinical Rehabilitation 15(3):320-3.
23. Brown DJ, Standen PJ, Proctor T, Sterland D. (2001). Advanced design methodologies for the production of virtual learning environments for use by people with learning disabilities. Presence: Teleoperators and Virtual Environments 10(4).
24. Lin RS, Sung FC, Huang SL, Gou YL, et al. (2001). Role of urbanization and air pollution in adolescent asthma: A mass screening in Taiwan. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association 100(10):649-655.
25. Montnemery P, Bengtsson P, Elliot A, Lindholm LH, et al. (2001). Prevalence of obstructive lung diseases and respiratory symptoms in relation to living environment and socio-economic group. Respiratory Medicine 95(9):744-752.
26. Wong GWK, Ko FWS, Lau TS, Li ST, et al. (2001). Temporal relationship between air pollution and hospital admissions for asthmatic children in Hong Kong. Clinical and Experimental Allergy 31(4):565-569.
27. Hino H, Nishio S, Yamaguchi A, Kaneko Y, et al. (2001). An Introduction of Communication Aid and Environmental Control System for a Locked-in Syndrome. Japanese Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 38(5):382-386.
28. Beange E, Gibson D, Katz D. (2001). Building Better, Building Smarter. Proceedings of the International Conference on Technology and Aging, September .
29. Kirk R, Hunt A, Hildred M, Verity A. (2000). The role of gesture in environmental control. Proceedings of the 2.
30. Karmali F, Polak M, Kostov A. (2000). Environmental control by a brain-computer interface. Proceedings of the 4(Cat. No.00CH37143):3001-3.
31. Craig A, Tran Y, McIsaac P, Moses P, et al. (2000). The effectiveness of activating electrical devices using alpha wave synchronisation contingent with eye closure. Applied Ergonomics 31(4):377-82.
32. Cote J, Cartier A, Robichaud P, Boutin H, et al. (2000). Influence of asthma education on asthma severity, quality of life and environmental control. Canadian Respiratory Journal 7(5):395-400.
33. Kohler M, Schroter S, Muller H. (1999). The ARGUS-architecture for global computer vision-based interaction and its application in domestic environments. Human-Computer Interaction: Ergonomics and User Interfaces. Proceedings of HCI International '99 (8th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction) 1:296-300.
34. Vincent C, Drouin G, Routhie F. (1999). Environmental Control Systems for Disabled and Older Adults: A Challenge at the Threshold of the New Millennium. Proceedings of the AAATE Conference (eds.).
35. Clayton C. (1999). A Programmable Integrated Access System: the WISE:dx. Proceedings of the AAATE Conference (eds.).
36. Valles M, Arredondo M, Cabrera M, Rodriguez A, et al. (1999). Accessible and feasible living and working environments for people with severe physical disabilities. Proceedings of the AAATE Conference (eds.).
37. Zagler WL, Panek P, Beck C. (1999). "Therapeutic Benefits Resulting from Combining AAC with Environmental Control Systems",. Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing 37(suppl. 2):pp. 1374-1375.
38. van Berlo A, editor. (1999). Design Guidelines on Smart Homes A COST 219bis Guidebook. COST .
39. Bonner S. (1999). Assisted Interactive Dwelling HOUSE, Edinvar Housing Association Smart Technology Demonstrator and Evaluation Site. Proceedings of the AAATE Conference (eds.).
40. Harmer J, Bakheit AMO. (1999). The benefits of environmental control systems as perceived by disabled users and their carers. British Journal of Occupational Therapy 62(9):394-398.
41. Steriadis C, Constantinou P. (1998). An integrated environment's control system for quadriplegic persons. 2(Cat. No.00CH37099):706-8.
42. Steriadis C, Constantinou P. (1998). Computer-Aided Environment's Control System for people with special needs. ICT 4:259-62.
43. Novak SA. (1998). Environmental control systems--an audit of existing provision in three inner London districts. Clinical Rehabilitation 12(1):88-93.
44. van Berlo A. (1998). Good Practices of Design for All in Two Case Studies. Improving the Quality of Life for the European Citizen .
45. Vatterrott HR, Hambach S, Hein O, Heider, T. (1998). Biosignals for Control of Graphic User Interfaces. Improving the Quality of Life for the European Citizen .
46. Davenport T, Chima P, Cotterill J, Haywood P. (1998). Voice Activated Environmental Control. Improving the Quality of Life for the European Citizen .
47. Manson G. (1998). Practical environmental controls using new advanced low cost technology. Improving the Quality of Life for the European Citizen .
48. Shao J, Tazine N, Lamel L, Prouts B, Schroeter S. (1998). An Open System Architecture for a Multimedia and Multimodal User Interface. Improving the Quality of Life for the European Citizen .
49. Matteucci D. (1998). Modular integration of Home System applications for the Disabled and Elderly people. Improving the Quality of Life for the European Citizen .
50. Garvin S. (1998). Automatic Doors and Windows. An Assessment of Improvements on Home Living. Improving the Quality of Life for the European Citizen .