1. Hagan L, Valois P, Patenaude H, Boutin H, et al. (2008). Asthma counselling targeted to removal of domestic animals. Canadian Respiratory Journal 15(1 ):33-38.
2. Cheng-Hong Y, Li-Yeh C, Cheng-Huei Y, Ching-Hsing L. (2006). Environmental control aid system for people with physical disabilities. IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems (6):1948-54.
3. Struijk LN. (2006). An inductive tongue computer interface for control of computers and assistive devices. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 53(n 12):2594-2597.
4. Lancioni GE, Singh NN, O'Reilly MF, Sigafoos J, et al. (2006). An optic micro-switch for an eyelid response to foster environmental control in children with minimal motor behaviour. Pediatric Rehabilitation 9(1):53-6.
5. Craig A, Tran Y, McIsaac P, Boord P. (2005). The efficacy and benefits of environmental control systems for the severely disabled. Medical Science Monitor 11(1):RA32-9.
6. Yang CH, Chuang LY, Luo CH. (2003). Morse code application for wireless environmental control systems for severely disabled individuals. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering 11(4):463-9.
7. Young CA. (2003). Aids, orthoses, and environmental control systems. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry 74(4):iv13-iv17.
8. Muller GR, Neuper C, Pfurtscheller G. (2003). Implementation of a telemonitoring system for the control of an EEG-based brain-computer interface. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering 11(1):54-9.
9. Vincent C, Drouin G, Routhier F. (2002). Examination of new environmental control applications. Assistive Technology 14(2):98-111.
10. Jensen G, Iwarsson S, Stahl A. (2002). Theoretical understanding and methodological challenges in accessibility assessments, focusing the environmental component: an example from travel chains in urban public bus transport. Disability and Rehabilitation 24(5 (Mar)):231-42.
11. Craig A, Moses P, Tran Y, McIsaac P, et al. (2002). The effectiveness of a hands-free environmental control system for the profoundly disabled. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 83(10):1455-1458.
12. Lacour M, Zunder T, Dettenkofer M, Schonbeck S, et al. (2002). An interdisciplinary therapeutic approach for dealing with patients attributing chronic fatigue and functional memory disorders to environmental poisoning - A pilot study. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health 204(5-6):339-46.
13. Panek P, Beck C, Seisenbacher G, Zagler WL. (2001). Technical assistance for severely disabled persons with integrated tele-help. Proceedings of the International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering 2:700-3.
14. Destounis P, Garofalakis J, Kondilis T, Mavritsakis G, et al. (2001). PERIGRAMMA--A System for the Support of People with Cognitive or Movement Impairments Working in Secretarial Positions. World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications. Proceedings ED-MEDIA 2001:8p.
15. Maguire SM, McCann JP, Swallow M. (2001). An audit of the provision of environmental control systems in Northern Ireland, 1992-1997. Clinical Rehabilitation 15(3):320-3.
16. Brown DJ, Standen PJ, Proctor T, Sterland D. (2001). Advanced design methodologies for the production of virtual learning environments for use by people with learning disabilities. Presence: Teleoperators and Virtual Environments 10(4).
17. Lin RS, Sung FC, Huang SL, Gou YL, et al. (2001). Role of urbanization and air pollution in adolescent asthma: A mass screening in Taiwan. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association 100(10):649-655.
18. Montnemery P, Bengtsson P, Elliot A, Lindholm LH, et al. (2001). Prevalence of obstructive lung diseases and respiratory symptoms in relation to living environment and socio-economic group. Respiratory Medicine 95(9):744-752.
19. Wong GWK, Ko FWS, Lau TS, Li ST, et al. (2001). Temporal relationship between air pollution and hospital admissions for asthmatic children in Hong Kong. Clinical and Experimental Allergy 31(4):565-569.
20. Hino H, Nishio S, Yamaguchi A, Kaneko Y, et al. (2001). An Introduction of Communication Aid and Environmental Control System for a Locked-in Syndrome. Japanese Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 38(5):382-386.
21. Beange E, Gibson D, Katz D. (2001). Building Better, Building Smarter. Proceedings of the International Conference on Technology and Aging, September .
22. Kirk R, Hunt A, Hildred M, Verity A. (2000). The role of gesture in environmental control. Proceedings of the 2.
23. Karmali F, Polak M, Kostov A. (2000). Environmental control by a brain-computer interface. Proceedings of the 4(Cat. No.00CH37143):3001-3.
24. Craig A, Tran Y, McIsaac P, Moses P, et al. (2000). The effectiveness of activating electrical devices using alpha wave synchronisation contingent with eye closure. Applied Ergonomics 31(4):377-82.
25. Cote J, Cartier A, Robichaud P, Boutin H, et al. (2000). Influence of asthma education on asthma severity, quality of life and environmental control. Canadian Respiratory Journal 7(5):395-400.