1. FernA¡ndez MS, Lestani EA, Cavia R, SalomA³n OD. (2012). Phlebotominae fauna in a recent deforested area with American tegumentary leishmaniasis transmission (Puerto IguazAº, Misiones, Argentina): seasonal distribution in domestic and peridomestic environments. Acta tropica 122(1):16-23.
2. Egger G, Swinburn B, Islam FM. (2012). Economic growth and obesity: an interesting relationship with world-wide implications. Economics and human biology 10(2):147-53.
3. Iskandar A, Andersen ZJ, Bonnelykke K, Ellermann T, et al. (2012). Coarse and fine particles but not ultrafine particles in urban air trigger hospital admission for asthma in children. Thorax 67(3 ):252-257.
4. Egger G, Swinburn B, Amirul Islam FM. (2012). Economic growth and obesity: An interesting relationship with world-wide implications. Economics and Human Biology 10(2 ):147-153.
5. Cooper PJ, Rodrigues LC, Barreto ML. (2012). Influence of poverty and infection on asthma in Latin America. Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology 12(2 ):171-178.
6. Garre-Olmo J, Lopez-Pousa S, Turon-Estrada A, Juvinya D, et al. (2012). Environmental determinants of quality of life in nursing home residents with severe dementia. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 60(7 ):1230-1236.
7. Chukwuocha U. (2011). Rapid assessment of home management of malaria among caregivers in parts of south eastern Nigeria. The Pan African medical journal 10:29.
8. Groce N, Bailey N, Lang R, Trani JF, et al. (2011). Water and sanitation issues for persons with disabilities in low- and middle-income countries: A literature review and discussion of implications for global health and international development. Journal of Water and Health 9(4 ):617-627.
9. Hagan L, Valois P, Patenaude H, Boutin H, et al. (2008). Asthma counselling targeted to removal of domestic animals. Canadian Respiratory Journal 15(1 ):33-38.
10. Cheng-Hong Y, Li-Yeh C, Cheng-Huei Y, Ching-Hsing L. (2006). Environmental control aid system for people with physical disabilities. IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems (6):1948-54.