1. Hagan L, Valois P, Patenaude H, Boutin H, et al. (2008). Asthma counselling targeted to removal of domestic animals. Canadian Respiratory Journal 15(1 ):33-38.
2. Cheng-Hong Y, Li-Yeh C, Cheng-Huei Y, Ching-Hsing L. (2006). Environmental control aid system for people with physical disabilities. IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems (6):1948-54.
3. Struijk LN. (2006). An inductive tongue computer interface for control of computers and assistive devices. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 53(n 12):2594-2597.
4. Lancioni GE, Singh NN, O'Reilly MF, Sigafoos J, et al. (2006). An optic micro-switch for an eyelid response to foster environmental control in children with minimal motor behaviour. Pediatric Rehabilitation 9(1):53-6.
5. Craig A, Tran Y, McIsaac P, Boord P. (2005). The efficacy and benefits of environmental control systems for the severely disabled. Medical Science Monitor 11(1):RA32-9.
6. Yang CH, Chuang LY, Luo CH. (2003). Morse code application for wireless environmental control systems for severely disabled individuals. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering 11(4):463-9.
7. Young CA. (2003). Aids, orthoses, and environmental control systems. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry 74(4):iv13-iv17.
8. Muller GR, Neuper C, Pfurtscheller G. (2003). Implementation of a telemonitoring system for the control of an EEG-based brain-computer interface. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering 11(1):54-9.
9. Vincent C, Drouin G, Routhier F. (2002). Examination of new environmental control applications. Assistive Technology 14(2):98-111.
10. Jensen G, Iwarsson S, Stahl A. (2002). Theoretical understanding and methodological challenges in accessibility assessments, focusing the environmental component: an example from travel chains in urban public bus transport. Disability and Rehabilitation 24(5 (Mar)):231-42.