1. Van Gestel-Timmermans H, Brouwers EPM, Van Assen MALM, Van Nieuwenhuizen C. (2012). Effects of a peer-run course on recovery from serious mental illness: A randomized controlled trial. Psychiatric Services 63(1 ):54-60.
2. Lindner A, Schlimpert M. (2012). [Prevention and diabetes in practice - Part 4 conclusions]. Diabetes Aktuell 10(5 ):232-235.
3. Lindner A, Schlimpert M. (2012). [Prevention and Diabetes in practice - Overview of the variety of interventions]. Diabetes Aktuell 10(5 ):226-230.
4. Siebenhofer A, Hemkens LG, Rakovac I, Spat S, et al. (2012). Self-management of oral anticoagulation in elderly patients - Effects on treatment-related Quality of Life. Thrombosis Research 130(3 ):e60-e66.
5. Bourke-Taylor H, Pallant JF, Law M, Howie L. (2012). Predicting mental health among mothers of school-aged children with developmental disabilities: The relative contribution of child, maternal and environmental factors. Research in Developmental Disabilities 33(6 ):1732-1740.
6. Chui WW, Mui JH, Cheng KM, Cheung EF. (2012). Community psychiatric service in Hong Kong: Moving towards recovery-oriented personalized care. Asia-Pacific Psychiatry 4(3 ):155-159.
7. Cleland J, Moffat M, Small I. (2012). A qualitative study of stakeholder views of a community-based anticipatory care service for patients with COPD. Primary Care Respiratory Journal 21(3 ):255-260.
8. Lafferty A, McConkey R, Simpson A. (2012). Reducing the barriers to relationships and sexuality education for persons with intellectual disabilities. Journal of Intellectual Disabilities 16(1 ):29-43.
9. Schildt J, Mertens H. (2012). [Chronic care management of diabetes mellitus - Telemedicine as option in a changing supply situation with general practitioners (GP)]. Diabetes Aktuell 10(6 ):262-268.
10. Lejbkowicz I, Caspi O, Miller A. (2012). Participatory medicine and patient empowerment towards personalized healthcare in multiple sclerosis. Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics 12(3 ):342-352.