1. Calzada LR, Pistrang N, Mandy WPL. (2012). High-functioning autism and Asperger''s disorder: Utility and meaning for families. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 42(2 ):230-233.
2. Raballo M, Trevisan M, Trinetta AF, Charrier L, et al. (2012). A study of patients'' perceptions of diabetes care delivery and diabetes: Propositional analysis in people with type 1 and 2 diabetes managed by group or usual care. Diabetes Care 35(2 ):242-247.
3. Jang S-N, Avendano M, Kawachi I. (2012). Informal caregiving patterns in Korea and European countries: A cross-national comparison. Asian Nursing Research 6(1 ):19-26.
4. Asimakopoulou K, Newton P, Sinclair AJ, Scambler S. (2012). Health care professionals'' understanding and day-to-day practice of patient empowerment in diabetes; time to pause for thought? Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice 95(2 ):224-229.
5. Olsson I, Dahl AA. (2012). Avoidant personality problems - Their association with somatic and mental health, lifestyle, and social network. A community-based study. Comprehensive Psychiatry 53(6 ):813-821.
6. Geidel C, Jung A, Lauener R. (2012). [Rehabilitation programs for cystic fibrosis]. Atemwegs- und Lungenkrankheiten 38(7 ):306-310.
7. Scambler S, Newton P, Sinclair AJ, Asimakopoulou K. (2012). Barriers and opportunities of empowerment as applied in diabetes settings: A focus on health care professionals'' experiences. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice 97(1 ):e16-e20.
8. Oshodi A, Rush G. (2011). Recovery from mental illness: Changing the focus of mental health services. Irish Journal of Psychological Medicine 28(3 ):161-164.
9. Abdollahi F, Lye M-S, Zain AM, Ghazali SS, et al. (2011). Postnatal depression and its associated factors in women from different cultures. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences 5(2 ):5-11.
10. Hamann J, Mendel R, Reiter S, Cohen R, et al. (2011). Why do some patients with schizophrenia want to be engaged in medical decision making and others do not? Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 72(12 ):1636-1643.