1. Cuijpers P, Driessen E, Hollon SD, van Oppen P, et al. (2012
). [The efficacy of non-directive supportive therapy for adult depression: a meta-analysis.]. Clinical Psychology Review 32(4):280-91.
2. Smits N, Zitman FG, Cuijpers P, den Hollander-Gijsman ME, et al. (2012
). [A proof of principle for using adaptive testing in Routine Outcome Monitoring: the efficiency of the Mood and Anxiety Symptoms Questionnaire -Anhedonic Depression CAT.]. BMC Medical Research Methodology 12:4.
3. Yu J, Li J, Cuijpers P, Wu S, Wu Z, et al. (2012). Prevalence and correlates of depressive symptoms in Chinese older adults: a population-based study. International journal of geriatric psychiatry 27(3):305-12.
4. Seekles WM, Cuijpers P, van de Ven P, Penninx BW, Verhaak PF, et al. (2012). Personality and perceived need for mental health care among primary care patients. Journal of affective disorders 136(3):666-74.
5. van der Lem R, de Wever WW, van der Wee NJ, van Veen T, Cuijpers P, et al. (2012). The generalizability of psychotherapy efficacy trials in major depressive disorder: an analysis of the influence of patient selection in efficacy trials on symptom outcome in daily practice. BMC psychiatry 12:192.
6. Yu J, Li J, Cuijpers P, Wu S, et al. (2012). Prevalence and correlates of depressive symptoms in Chinese older adults: A population-based study. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 27(3 ):305-312.
7. Cuijpers P, Clignet F, van Meijel B, van Straten A, et al. (2011). Psychological treatment of depression in inpatients: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Clinical Psychology Review 31(3):353-60.
8. Cuijpers P, Donker T, Johansson R, Mohr DC, et al. (2011). Self-guided psychological treatment for depressive symptoms: a meta-analysis. PLoS ONE (Electronic Resource) 6(6):e21274.
9. Cuijpers P, van Straten A, Hollon SD, Andersson G. (2010). The contribution of active medication to combined treatments of psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy for adult depression: a meta-analysis. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 121(6):415-23.
10. Andrews G, Cuijpers P, Craske MG, McEvoy P, et al. (2010). Computer therapy for the anxiety and depressive disorders is effective, acceptable and practical health care: a meta-analysis. PLoS ONE (Electronic Resource) 5(10):e13196.