1. Cuijpers P, Driessen E, Hollon SD, van Oppen P, et al. (2012
). [The efficacy of non-directive supportive therapy for adult depression: a meta-analysis.]. Clinical Psychology Review 32(4):280-91.
2. Smits N, Zitman FG, Cuijpers P, den Hollander-Gijsman ME, et al. (2012
). [A proof of principle for using adaptive testing in Routine Outcome Monitoring: the efficiency of the Mood and Anxiety Symptoms Questionnaire -Anhedonic Depression CAT.]. BMC Medical Research Methodology 12:4.
3. van der Lem R, de Wever WW, van der Wee NJ, van Veen T, Cuijpers P, et al. (2012). The generalizability of psychotherapy efficacy trials in major depressive disorder: an analysis of the influence of patient selection in efficacy trials on symptom outcome in daily practice. BMC psychiatry 12:192.
4. Yu J, Li J, Cuijpers P, Wu S, et al. (2012). Prevalence and correlates of depressive symptoms in Chinese older adults: A population-based study. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 27(3 ):305-312.
5. Cuijpers P, Clignet F, van Meijel B, van Straten A, et al. (2011). Psychological treatment of depression in inpatients: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Clinical Psychology Review 31(3):353-60.
6. Cuijpers P, Donker T, Johansson R, Mohr DC, et al. (2011). Self-guided psychological treatment for depressive symptoms: a meta-analysis. PLoS ONE (Electronic Resource) 6(6):e21274.
7. Cuijpers P, van Straten A, Hollon SD, Andersson G. (2010). The contribution of active medication to combined treatments of psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy for adult depression: a meta-analysis. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 121(6):415-23.
8. Andrews G, Cuijpers P, Craske MG, McEvoy P, et al. (2010). Computer therapy for the anxiety and depressive disorders is effective, acceptable and practical health care: a meta-analysis. PLoS ONE (Electronic Resource) 5(10):e13196.
9. Cuijpers P, Smit F, Hollon SD, Andersson G. (2010). Continuous and dichotomous outcomes in studies of psychotherapy for adult depression: a meta-analytic comparison. Journal of Affective Disorders 126(3):349-57.
10. Driessen E, Cuijpers P, Hollon SD, Dekker JJ. (2010). Does pretreatment severity moderate the efficacy of psychological treatment of adult outpatient depression? A meta-analysis. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology 78(5):668-80.