11. Young RS, Aldiwani M, Hakeem AR, Nair A, Guthrie A, et al. (2013). Pre-liver transplant biopsy in hepatocellular carcinoma: a potential criterion for exclusion from transplantation? HPB : the official journal of the International Hepato Pancreato Biliary Association 15(6):418-27.
12. Wan Q, Makeham M, Zwar NA, Petche S. (2012
). [Qualitative evaluation of a diabetes electronic decision support tool: views of users.]. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 12:61.
13. Rutgeerts P. (2012). How to guide therapeutic decisions in a patient-tailored approach to treatment of IBD? Digestive diseases (Basel, Switzerland) 30(4):396-9.
14. Pak R, Fink N, Price M, Bass B, Sturre L, et al. (2012). Decision support aids with anthropomorphic characteristics influence trust and performance in younger and older adults. Ergonomics 55(9):1059-72.
15. Giguere A, LAİgarAİ F, Grad R, Pluye P, Haynes RB, et al. (2012). Decision boxes for clinicians to support evidence-based practice and shared decision making: the user experience. Implementation science : IS 7:72.
16. Douali N, De Roo J, Jaulent MC. (2012). Clinical diagnosis support system based on case based fuzzy cognitive maps and semantic web. Studies in health technology and informatics 180:295-9.
17. Slonim N, Carmeli B, Goldsteen A, Keller O, Kent C, et al. (2012). Knowledge-analytics synergy in Clinical Decision Support. Studies in health technology and informatics 180:703-7.
18. Sahama T, Liang J, Iannella R. (2012). Impact of the social networking applications for health information management for patients and physicians. Studies in health technology and informatics 180:803-7.
19. Lindgren H, Winnberg PJ, Yan C. (2012). Collaborative development of knowledge-based support systems: a case study. Studies in health technology and informatics 180:1111-3.
20. Settouti N, Chikh MA, Saidi M. (2012). Generating fuzzy rules for constructing interpretable classifier of diabetes disease. Australasian physical & engineering sciences in medicine / supported by the Australasian College of Physical Scientists in Medicine and the Australasian Association of Physical Sciences in Medicine 35(3):257-70.