11. van Thuijl A, Schoemaker AF, Menting S, van Dulmen J, Boeting J, et al. (2013). Towards better triage of infants suspected of cow''s milk allergy: development of a preliminary multivariable diagnostic index. European journal of pediatrics 172(3):385-91.
12. Galea I, Lederer C, Neuhaus A, Muraro PA, Scalfari A, et al. (2013). A web-based tool for personalized prediction of long-term disease course in patients with multiple sclerosis. European journal of neurology : the official journal of the European Federation of Neurological Societies 20(7):1107-9.
13. Young RS, Aldiwani M, Hakeem AR, Nair A, Guthrie A, et al. (2013). Pre-liver transplant biopsy in hepatocellular carcinoma: a potential criterion for exclusion from transplantation? HPB : the official journal of the International Hepato Pancreato Biliary Association 15(6):418-27.
14. Wan Q, Makeham M, Zwar NA, Petche S. (2012
). [Qualitative evaluation of a diabetes electronic decision support tool: views of users.]. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 12:61.
15. Sheikhzadeh S, Kusch ML, Rybczynski M, Kade C, Keyser B, et al. (2012). A simple clinical model to estimate the probability of Marfan syndrome. QJM : monthly journal of the Association of Physicians 105(6):527-35.
16. Youngkong S, Teerawattananon Y, Tantivess S, Baltussen R. (2012). Multi-criteria decision analysis for setting priorities on HIV/AIDS interventions in Thailand. Health research policy and systems / BioMed Central 10:6.
17. Stirling C, Lloyd B, Scott J, Abbey J, Croft T, et al. (2012). A qualitative study of professional and client perspectives on information flows and decision aid use. BMC medical informatics and decision making 12:26.
18. Koutsojannis C, Lithari C, Hatzilygeroudis I. (2012). Managing urinary incontinence through hand-held real-time decision support aid. Computer methods and programs in biomedicine 107(1):84-9.
19. van Oostwaard MF, Langenveld J, Bijloo R, Wong KM, Scholten I, et al. (2012). Prediction of recurrence of hypertensive disorders of pregnancy between 34 and 37 weeks of gestation: a retrospective cohort study. BJOG : an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology 119(7):840-7.
20. Tosetto A, Iorio A, Marcucci M, Baglin T, Cushman M, et al. (2012). Predicting disease recurrence in patients with previous unprovoked venous thromboembolism: a proposed prediction score (DASH). Journal of thrombosis and haemostasis : JTH 10(6):1019-25.