11. Delavarian M, Towhidkhah F, Dibajnia P, Gharibzadeh S. (2012). Designing a decision support system for distinguishing adhd from similar children behavioral disorders. Journal of Medical Systems 36(3 ):1335-1343.
12. Young AF, Naji S, Kroll T. (2012). Support for self-management of cardiovascular disease by people with learning disabilities. Family Practice 29(4 ):467-475.
13. Eijkholt M, Kwon BK, Mizgalewicz A, Illes J. (2012). Decision-making in stem cell trials for spinal cord injury: The role of networks and peers. Regenerative Medicine 7(4 ):513-522.
14. Tuncer T, Cay HF, Kacar C, Altan L, et al. (2012). [Evidence-based recommendations for the management of knee osteoarthritis: A consensus report of the Turkish league against rheumatism]. Turkish Journal of Rheumatology 27(1 ):1-17.
15. Werner EL, Cote P, Fullen BM, Hayden JA. (2012). Physicians'' determinants for sick-listing LBP patients: A systematic review. Clinical Journal of Pain 28(4 ):364-371.
16. Garrett CR, Gask LL, Hays R, Cherrington A, et al. (2012). Accessing primary health care: A meta-ethnography of the experiences of British South Asian patients with diabetes, coronary heart disease or a mental health problem. Chronic Illness 8(2 ):135-155.
17. Lui VW-C, Lam LC-W, Chau RC-M, Fung AW-T, et al. (2012). Capacity to make decisions on medication management in Chinese older persons with mild cognitive impairment and mild Alzheimer''s disease. International Psychogeriatrics 24(7 ):1103-1111.
18. Leroy R. (2011
). [What do patients with diabetes and diabetologists--especially those in private practice--expect from the new technologies for diabetes care in the future?.]. Diabetes and Metabolism 37( Suppl 4):S78-9.
19. Farooq U, Jang DG, Jang JK, Park SH. (2011
). [Mental health promotion system.]. Conference Proceedings: ... Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 2011:5283-6.
20. Chujo M, Kigawa J, Okamura H. (2011). Psychological factors and characteristics of recurrent breast cancer patients with or without psychosocial group therapy intervention. Yonago Acta Medica 54(4 ):65-74.