11. van Thuijl A, Schoemaker AF, Menting S, van Dulmen J, Boeting J, et al. (2013). Towards better triage of infants suspected of cow''s milk allergy: development of a preliminary multivariable diagnostic index. European journal of pediatrics 172(3):385-91.
12. Galea I, Lederer C, Neuhaus A, Muraro PA, Scalfari A, et al. (2013). A web-based tool for personalized prediction of long-term disease course in patients with multiple sclerosis. European journal of neurology : the official journal of the European Federation of Neurological Societies 20(7):1107-9.
13. Young RS, Aldiwani M, Hakeem AR, Nair A, Guthrie A, et al. (2013). Pre-liver transplant biopsy in hepatocellular carcinoma: a potential criterion for exclusion from transplantation? HPB : the official journal of the International Hepato Pancreato Biliary Association 15(6):418-27.
14. Wan Q, Makeham M, Zwar NA, Petche S. (2012
). [Qualitative evaluation of a diabetes electronic decision support tool: views of users.]. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 12:61.
15. Romero-Ortuno R, O''Shea D. (2012). Aspirin versus warfarin in atrial fibrillation: decision analysis may help patients'' choice. Age and ageing 41(2):250-4.
16. Hawker G, Mendel A, Lam MA, Akhavan PS, Cancino-Romero J, et al. (2012). A clinical decision rule to enhance targeted bone mineral density testing in healthy mid-life women. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 23(7):1931-8.
17. Frati A, Chereau E, Coutant C, Bezu C, Antoine M, et al. (2012). Comparison of two nomograms to predict pathologic complete responses to neoadjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer: evidence that HER2-positive tumors need specific predictors. Breast cancer research and treatment 132(2):601-7.
18. Kalicka R, SA‚omiA„ski W, Kuziemski K. (2012). Modelling of diffusing capacity measurement results in lung microangiopathy patients: a novel pulmonary diagnostic support. Methods of information in medicine 51(1):21-8.
19. Ijzerman MJ, van Til JA, Bridges JF. (2012). A comparison of analytic hierarchy process and conjoint analysis methods in assessing treatment alternatives for stroke rehabilitation. The patient 5(1):45-56.
20. Klement W, Wilk S, Michalowski W, Farion KJ, Osmond MH, et al. (2012). Predicting the need for CT imaging in children with minor head injury using an ensemble of Naive Bayes classifiers. Artificial intelligence in medicine 54(3):163-70.