1. Wan Q, Makeham M, Zwar NA, Petche S. (2012
). [Qualitative evaluation of a diabetes electronic decision support tool: views of users.]. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 12:61.
2. Leroy R. (2011
). [What do patients with diabetes and diabetologists--especially those in private practice--expect from the new technologies for diabetes care in the future?.]. Diabetes and Metabolism 37( Suppl 4):S78-9.
3. Farooq U, Jang DG, Jang JK, Park SH. (2011
). [Mental health promotion system.]. Conference Proceedings: ... Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 2011:5283-6.
4. Abhyankar P, Bekker HL, Summers BA, Velikova G. (2011). Why values elicitation techniques enable people to make informed decisions about cancer trial participation. Health Expectations 14( Suppl 1):20-32.
5. Teuffel O, Amir E, Alibhai SM, Beyene J, et al. (2011). Cost-effectiveness of outpatient management for febrile neutropenia in children with cancer. Pediatrics 127(2):e279-86.
6. Perry JJ, Goindi R, Brehaut J, Taljaard M, et al. (2011). Emergency physicians' management of transient ischemic attack and desired sensitivity of a clinical decision rule for stroke in three countries. CJEM Canadian Journal of Emergency Medical Care 13(1):19-27.
7. Murray MA, Thomas A, Wald R, Marticorena R, et al. (2011). Exploring the impact of a decision support intervention on vascular access decisions in chronic hemodialysis patients: study protocol. BMC Nephrology 12:7.
8. Patel S, Brown S, Friede T, Griffiths F, et al. (2011). Study protocol: improving patient choice in treating low back pain (IMPACT-LBP): a randomised controlled trial of a decision support package for use in physical therapy. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 12:52.
9. Soeteman DI, Verheul R, Meerman AM, Ziegler U, et al. (2011). Cost-effectiveness of psychotherapy for cluster C personality disorders: a decision-analytic model in the Netherlands. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 72(1):51-9.
10. Masa JF, Corral J, Pereira R, Duran-Cantolla J, et al. (2011). Therapeutic decision-making for sleep apnea and hypopnea syndrome using home respiratory polygraphy: a large multicentric study. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 184(8):964-71.