1. Wan Q, Makeham M, Zwar NA, Petche S. (2012
). [Qualitative evaluation of a diabetes electronic decision support tool: views of users.]. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 12:61.
2. Whitehead B, O'Brien MR, Jack BA, Mitchell D. (2012). Experiences of dying, death and bereavement in motor neurone disease: A qualitative study. Palliative Medicine 26(4 ):368-378.
3. Kumnig M, Schratz S, Geier N, Smrekar U, et al. (2012). [The influence of relationship dynamics on the psychosocial outcome of genetically related and unrelated living kidney donor-recipient pairs]. Zeitschrift fur Psychosomatische Medizin und Psychotherapie 58(1 ):84-91.
4. Tol A, Sharifirad G, Shojaeezadeh D, Alhani F, et al. (2012). Determination of empowerment score in type 2 diabetes patients and its related factors. Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association 62(1. Date of Publication: January 2012).
5. Vischer UM. (2012). The treatment of hypertension in very old persons: Benefits and limitations. European Geriatric Medicine 3(1 ):33-36.
6. Cullinan J, Gillespie P, Owens L, Dunne F. (2012). Accessibility and screening uptake rates for gestational diabetes mellitus in Ireland. Health and Place 18(2 ):339-348.
7. Bjork J, Ekelund U, Ohlsson M. (2012). Risk predictions for individual patients from logistic regression were visualized with bar-line charts. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology 65(3 ):335-342.
8. Vollmann J. (2012). [Advance directives in patients with mental disorders: Scope, prerequisites for validity, and clinical implementation]. Nervenarzt 83(1 ):25-30.
9. Van Eijk KND, Blom JW, Gussekloo J, Polak BCP, et al. (2012). Diabetic retinopathy screening in patients with diabetes mellitus in primary care: Incentives and barriers to screening attendance. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice 96(1 ):10-16.
10. Mattila J, Koikkalainen J, Virkki A, Van Gils M, et al. (2012). Design and application of a generic clinical decision support system for multiscale data. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 59(1 ):234-240.