1. Wan Q, Makeham M, Zwar NA, Petche S. (2012
). [Qualitative evaluation of a diabetes electronic decision support tool: views of users.]. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 12:61.
2. Tol A, Sharifirad G, Shojaeezadeh D, Alhani F, et al. (2012). Determination of empowerment score in type 2 diabetes patients and its related factors. Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association 62(1. Date of Publication: January 2012).
3. Vischer UM. (2012). The treatment of hypertension in very old persons: Benefits and limitations. European Geriatric Medicine 3(1 ):33-36.
4. Cullinan J, Gillespie P, Owens L, Dunne F. (2012). Accessibility and screening uptake rates for gestational diabetes mellitus in Ireland. Health and Place 18(2 ):339-348.
5. Bjork J, Ekelund U, Ohlsson M. (2012). Risk predictions for individual patients from logistic regression were visualized with bar-line charts. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology 65(3 ):335-342.
6. Vollmann J. (2012). [Advance directives in patients with mental disorders: Scope, prerequisites for validity, and clinical implementation]. Nervenarzt 83(1 ):25-30.
7. Van Eijk KND, Blom JW, Gussekloo J, Polak BCP, et al. (2012). Diabetic retinopathy screening in patients with diabetes mellitus in primary care: Incentives and barriers to screening attendance. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice 96(1 ):10-16.
8. Mattila J, Koikkalainen J, Virkki A, Van Gils M, et al. (2012). Design and application of a generic clinical decision support system for multiscale data. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 59(1 ):234-240.
9. Rahimian Boogar I, Mohajeri Tehrani T, Besharat M, Talepasand S. (2012). Psychological, social and structural determinants of diabetes self-management. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism 13(5 ):467-478.
10. O'Reilly D, Holbrook A, Blackhouse G, Troyan S, et al. (2012). Cost-effectiveness of a shared computerized decision support system for diabetes linked to electronic medical records. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association 19(3 ):341-345.