1. Barnoiu OS, Baron Lopez F, Garcia Galisteo E, Soler Martinez J, Vozmediano Chicharro R, et al. (2013). Comprehensive prediction model of urinary incontinence one year following robot-assisted radical prostatectomy. Urologia internationalis 90(1):31-5.
2. van Thuijl A, Schoemaker AF, Menting S, van Dulmen J, Boeting J, et al. (2013). Towards better triage of infants suspected of cow''s milk allergy: development of a preliminary multivariable diagnostic index. European journal of pediatrics 172(3):385-91.
3. Galea I, Lederer C, Neuhaus A, Muraro PA, Scalfari A, et al. (2013). A web-based tool for personalized prediction of long-term disease course in patients with multiple sclerosis. European journal of neurology : the official journal of the European Federation of Neurological Societies 20(7):1107-9.
4. Young RS, Aldiwani M, Hakeem AR, Nair A, Guthrie A, et al. (2013). Pre-liver transplant biopsy in hepatocellular carcinoma: a potential criterion for exclusion from transplantation? HPB : the official journal of the International Hepato Pancreato Biliary Association 15(6):418-27.
5. Wan Q, Makeham M, Zwar NA, Petche S. (2012
). [Qualitative evaluation of a diabetes electronic decision support tool: views of users.]. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 12:61.
6. Langer A, Brockow I, Nennstiel-Ratzel U, Menn P. (2012). The cost-effectiveness of tracking newborns with bilateral hearing impairment in Bavaria: a decision-analytic model. BMC health services research 12:418.
7. Sambasivan M, Esmaeilzadeh P, Kumar N, Nezakati H. (2012). Intention to adopt clinical decision support systems in a developing country: effect of physician''s perceived professional autonomy, involvement and belief: a cross-sectional study. BMC medical informatics and decision making 12:142.
8. Hundley VA, Avan BI, Ahmed H, Graham WJ, , et al. (2012). Clean birth kits to improve birth practices: development and testing of a country level decision support tool. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 12:158.
9. Sugimoto K, Komiyama H, Kojima Y, Goto M, Tomiki Y, et al. (2012). Glasgow prognostic score as a prognostic factor in patients undergoing curative surgery for colorectal cancer. Digestive surgery 29(6):503-9.
10. Nurzynska D, Di Meglio F, Castaldo C, Latino F, Romano V, et al. (2012). Flatfoot in children: anatomy of decision making. Italian journal of anatomy and embryology = Archivio italiano di anatomia ed embriologia 117(2):98-106.