1. Wan Q, Makeham M, Zwar NA, Petche S. (2012
). [Qualitative evaluation of a diabetes electronic decision support tool: views of users.]. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 12:61.
2. Eijkholt M, Kwon BK, Mizgalewicz A, Illes J. (2012). Decision-making in stem cell trials for spinal cord injury: The role of networks and peers. Regenerative Medicine 7(4 ):513-522.
3. Tuncer T, Cay HF, Kacar C, Altan L, et al. (2012). [Evidence-based recommendations for the management of knee osteoarthritis: A consensus report of the Turkish league against rheumatism]. Turkish Journal of Rheumatology 27(1 ):1-17.
4. Werner EL, Cote P, Fullen BM, Hayden JA. (2012). Physicians'' determinants for sick-listing LBP patients: A systematic review. Clinical Journal of Pain 28(4 ):364-371.
5. Garrett CR, Gask LL, Hays R, Cherrington A, et al. (2012). Accessing primary health care: A meta-ethnography of the experiences of British South Asian patients with diabetes, coronary heart disease or a mental health problem. Chronic Illness 8(2 ):135-155.
6. Lui VW-C, Lam LC-W, Chau RC-M, Fung AW-T, et al. (2012). Capacity to make decisions on medication management in Chinese older persons with mild cognitive impairment and mild Alzheimer''s disease. International Psychogeriatrics 24(7 ):1103-1111.
7. Leroy R. (2011
). [What do patients with diabetes and diabetologists--especially those in private practice--expect from the new technologies for diabetes care in the future?.]. Diabetes and Metabolism 37( Suppl 4):S78-9.
8. Farooq U, Jang DG, Jang JK, Park SH. (2011
). [Mental health promotion system.]. Conference Proceedings: ... Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 2011:5283-6.
9. Abhyankar P, Bekker HL, Summers BA, Velikova G. (2011). Why values elicitation techniques enable people to make informed decisions about cancer trial participation. Health Expectations 14( Suppl 1):20-32.
10. Teuffel O, Amir E, Alibhai SM, Beyene J, et al. (2011). Cost-effectiveness of outpatient management for febrile neutropenia in children with cancer. Pediatrics 127(2):e279-86.