1. Wesemann D, Fritsch S, Kundiger C, Grunwald M. (2010). [Structure and contents of online counselor's responses in the field of eating disorders]. Psychiatrische Praxis 37(8):369-76.
2. Gaume J, Bertholet N, Faouzi M, Gmel G, et al. (2010). Counselor motivational interviewing skills and young adult change talk articulation during brief motivational interventions. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment 39(3):272-81.
3. Monaco LC, Conway L, Valverde K, Austin JC. (2010). Exploring genetic counselors' perceptions of and attitudes towards schizophrenia. Public Health Genomics 13(1):21-26.
4. Jeannette J. (2009). Creating a critical incident stress program: a firefighter's transition from client to counselor. International Journal of Emergency Mental Health 11(4):215-9.
5. Fernando DM. (2009). Group work with survivors of the 2004 Asian Tsunami: reflections of an American-trained counselor. Journal for Specialists in Group Work 34:4-23 (52 ref).
6. Neuner F, Onyut PL, Ertl V, Odenwald M, et al. (2008). Treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder by trained lay counselors in an African refugee settlement: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology 76(4):686-94.
7. Harris GE, Larsen D. (2007). HIV peer counseling and the development of hope: perspectives from peer counselors and peer counseling recipients. AIDS Patient Care and STDs 21:843-59 (79 ref).
8. Matthews LR, Buys NJ, Crocker R, Degeneffe CE. (2007). Overview of disability employment policy and rehabilitation practice in Australia: implications for rehabilitation counselor education. Rehabilitation Education 21(4):241-50.
9. Hecksher D. (2007). Former substance users working as counselors A dual relationship. Substance Use and Misuse 42(8):1253-68.
10. Wiseman H, Egozi S. (2006). Personal therapy for Israeli school counselors: Prevalence, parameters, and professional difficulties and burnout. Psychotherapy Research 16(3):332-347.
11. Zion PL. (1993). The Relationship of Client-Counsellor Similarity in Locus of Control and Attributional Style to Continuation in Counselling. Asian Journal of Counselling 2(1):25-34.