1. Yim SV, Kim SK, Park HJ, Jeon HS, Jo BC, et al. (2013). Assessment of the correlation between TIMP4 SNPs and schizophrenia and autism spectrum disorders. Molecular medicine reports 7(2):489-94.
2. Blissett J, Bennett C. (2013). Cultural differences in parental feeding practices and children''s eating behaviours and their relationships with child BMI: a comparison of Black Afro-Caribbean, White British and White German samples. European journal of clinical nutrition 67(2):180-4.
3. Neuderth S, Lukasczik M, Musekamp G, Gerlich C, Saupe-Heide M, et al. (2013). [Development of methods and instruments for external quality assurance in inpatient parent-child rehabilitation and prevention]. Die Rehabilitation 52(1):10-9.
4. Nylander L, Holmqvist M, Gustafson L, Gillberg C. (2013). Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in adult psychiatry. A 20-year register study. Nordic journal of psychiatry 67(5):344-50.
5. Hilderson D, Eyckmans L, Van der Elst K, Westhovens R, Wouters C, et al. (2013). Transfer from paediatric rheumatology to the adult rheumatology setting: experiences and expectations of young adults with juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Clinical rheumatology 32(5):575-83.
6. Cimino S, Cerniglia L, Paciello M, Sinesi S. (2013). A six-year prospective study on children of mothers with eating disorders: the role of paternal psychological profiles. European eating disorders review : the journal of the Eating Disorders Association 21(3):238-46.
7. May FS, McLean LA, Anderson A, Hudson A, Cameron C, et al. (2013). Father participation with mothers in the Signposts program: an initial investigation. Journal of intellectual & developmental disability 38(1):39-47.
8. Koutra K, Chatzi L, Bagkeris M, Vassilaki M, Bitsios P, et al. (2013). Antenatal and postnatal maternal mental health as determinants of infant neurodevelopment at 18A months of age in a mother-child cohort (Rhea Study) in Crete, Greece. Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology 48(8):1335-45.
9. Boyden P, Muniz M, Laxton-Kane M. (2013). Listening to the views of children with learning disabilities: an evaluation of a learning disability CAMHS service. Journal of intellectual disabilities : JOID 17(1):51-63.
10. Daigneault I, Dion J, HAİbert M, McDuff P, Collin-VAİzina D, et al. (2013). Psychometric properties of the child and youth resilience measure (CYRM-28) among samples of French Canadian youth. Child abuse & neglect 37(2-3):160-71.
11. Kassis W, Artz S, Scambor C, Scambor E, Moldenhauer S, et al. (2013). Finding the way out: a non-dichotomous understanding of violence and depression resilience of adolescents who are exposed to family violence. Child abuse & neglect 37(2-3):181-99.
12. Fallon B, Chabot M, Fluke J, Blackstock C, MacLaurin B, et al. (2013). Placement decisions and disparities among Aboriginal children: further analysis of the Canadian incidence study of reported child abuse and neglect part A: comparisons of the 1998 and 2003 surveys. Child abuse & neglect 37(1):47-60.
13. Ben Thabet J, Sallemi R, HasAŻri I, Zouari L, Kamoun F, et al. (2013). [Psycho-emotional impact of a child''s disability on parents]. Archives de pÃİdiatrie : organe officiel de la SociÃİte franÃ§aise de pÃİdiatrie 20(1):9-16.
14. Zhang YX, Wang SR. (2013). Prevalence and regional distribution of childhood overweight and obesity in Shandong Province, China. World journal of pediatrics : WJP 9(2):135-9.
15. Nwaneri DU, Ibadin MO, Ofovwe GE, Sadoh AE. (2013). Intestinal helminthiasis in children with chronic neurological disorders in Benin City, Nigeria: intensity and behavioral risk factors. World journal of pediatrics : WJP 9(2):152-7.
16. Luo JJ, Khurana DS, Kothare SV. (2013). Brainstem auditory evoked potentials and middle latency auditory evoked potentials in young children. Journal of clinical neuroscience : official journal of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia 20(3):383-8.
17. Chabot M, Fallon B, Tonmyr L, MacLaurin B, Fluke J, et al. (2013). Exploring alternate specifications to explain agency-level effects in placement decisions regarding aboriginal children: further analysis of the Canadian Incidence Study of Reported Child Abuse and Neglect Part B. Child abuse & neglect 37(1):61-76.
18. Gilchrist F, Morgan AG, Farman M, Rodd HD. (2013). Impact of the Hall technique for preformed metal crown placement on undergraduate paediatric dentistry experience. European journal of dental education : official journal of the Association for Dental Education in Europe 17(1):e10-5.
19. Bornstein MH, Hendricks C. (2013). Screening for developmental disabilities in developing countries. Social science & medicine (1982) 97:307-15.
20. Schmeer KK. (2013). Family structure and child anemia in Mexico. Social science & medicine (1982) 95:16-23.
21. KjA¸bli J, Hukkelberg S, Ogden T. (2013). A randomized trial of group parent training: reducing child conduct problems in real-world settings. Behaviour research and therapy 51(3):113-21.
22. Thupayagale-Tshweneagae G, Mokomane Z. (2013). Needs of South African adolescents orphaned by AIDS: evidence from photography and photo-elicitation. International nursing review 60(1):88-95.
23. LA¤ngler A, Boeker R, Kameda G, Seifert G, EdelhA¤user F, et al. (2013). Attitudes and beliefs of paediatric oncologists regarding complementary and alternative therapies. Complementary therapies in medicine 21 Suppl 1:S10-9.
24. Tsai FJ, Liu ST, Lee CM, Lee WT, Fan PC, et al. (2013). ADHD-related symptoms, emotional/behavioral problems, and physical conditions in Taiwanese children with epilepsy. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association = Taiwan yi zhi 112(7):396-405.
25. De Brun A, McCarthy M, McKenzie K, McGloin A. (2013). " Fat is your fault". Gatekeepers to health, attributions of responsibility and the portrayal of gender in the Irish media representation of obesity. Appetite 62:17-26.
26. Bhatia SK, Collard MM. (2012
). [Access to primary dental care for cleft lip and palate patients in South Wales.]. British Dental Journal 212(5):E10.
27. Kim JK, Lee JH, Lee SH, Hong SC, et al. (2012
). [Effects of sleep-disordered breathing on physical traits, school performance, and behavior of Korean elementary school students in the upper grade levels.]. Annals of Otology, Rhinology and Laryngology 121(5):348-54.
28. Geretsegger M, Holck U, Gold C. (2012
). [Randomised controlled trial of improvisational music therapy's effectiveness for children with autism spectrum disorders (TIME-A): study protocol.]. BMC Pediatrics 12:2.
29. Pepin G, Stagnitti K. (2012
). [Come play with me: an argument to link autism spectrum disorders and anorexia nervosa through early childhood pretend play.]. Brunner-Mazel Eating Disorders Monograph Series 20(3):254-9.
30. McElvaney R, Greene S, Hogan D. (2012
). [Containing the secret of child sexual abuse.]. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 27(6):1155-75.
31. Baverstock A, Finlay F. (2012
). [Faith healing in paediatrics: what do we know about its relevance to clinical practice?.]. Child: Care, Health and Development 38(3):316-20.
32. Collings S, Llewellyn G. (2012
). [Children of parents with intellectual disability: facing poor outcomes or faring okay?.]. Journal of Intellectual and Developmental Disability 37(1):65-82.
33. Sivertsen B, Posserud MB, Gillberg C, Lundervold AJ, et al. (2012
). [Sleep problems in children with autism spectrum problems: a longitudinal population-based study.]. Autism 16(2):139-50.
34. Veness C, Prior M, Bavin E, Eadie P, et al. (2012
). [Early indicators of autism spectrum disorders at 12 and 24 months of age: a prospective, longitudinal comparative study.]. Autism 16(2):163-77.
35. Ozsivadjian A, Knott F, Magiati I. (2012
). [Parent and child perspectives on the nature of anxiety in children and young people with autism spectrum disorders: a focus group study.]. Autism 16(2):107-21.
36. Riby DM, Whittle L, Doherty-Sneddon G. (2012
). [Physiological reactivity to faces via live and video-mediated communication in typical and atypical development.]. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology: Official Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society 34(4):385-95.
37. Pakenham KI, Cox S. (2012
). [The nature of caregiving in children of a parent with multiple sclerosis from multiple sources and the associations between caregiving activities and youth adjustment overtime.]. Psychology and Health 27(3):324-46.
38. Emck C, Bosscher RJ, van Wieringen PC, Doreleijers T, et al. (2012
). [Psychiatric symptoms in children with gross motor problems.]. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly 29(2):161-78.
39. Nesbitt RC, Mackey S, Kuper H, Muhit M, et al. (2012
). [Predictors of referral uptake in children with disabilities in Bangladesh--exploring barriers as a first step to improving referral provision.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(13):1089-95.
40. Williams KE, Berthelsen D, Nicholson JM, Walker S, et al. (2012
). [The effectiveness of a short-term group music therapy intervention for parents who have a child with a disability.]. Journal of Music Therapy 49(1):23-44.
41. Peterson CC, Wellman HM, Slaughter V. (2012
). [The mind behind the message: advancing theory-of-mind scales for typically developing children, and those with deafness, autism, or Asperger syndrome.]. Child Development 83(2):469-85.
42. Viding E, Fontaine NM, McCrory EJ. (2012
). [Antisocial behaviour in children with and without callous-unemotional traits.]. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine 105(5):195-200.
43. Hosozawa M, Tanaka K, Shimizu T, Nakano T, et al. (2012
). [How children with specific language impairment view social situations: an eye tracking study.]. Pediatrics 129(6):e1453-60.
44. Section On Complementary And Integrative Medicine, Council on Children with Disabilities, American Academy of Pediatrics, Zimmer M, et al. (2012
). [Sensory integration therapies for children with developmental and behavioral disorders.]. Pediatrics 129(6):1186-9.
45. Vrijmoeth C, Monbaliu E, Lagast E, Prinzie P. (2012
). [Behavioral problems in children with motor and intellectual disabilities: prevalence and associations with maladaptive personality and marital relationship.]. Research in Developmental Disabilities 33(4):1027-38.
46. Bahrami F, Movahedi A, Marandi SM, Abedi A. (2012
). [Kata techniques training consistently decreases stereotypy in children with autism spectrum disorder.]. Research in Developmental Disabilities 33(4):1183-93.
47. McCorkell G, McCarron C, Blair S, Coates V. (2012
). [Parental experiences of cleft lip and palate services.]. Community Practitioner 85(8):24-7.
48. Lichtwarck-Aschoff A, Hasselman F, Cox R, Pepler D, et al. (2012
). [A characteristic destabilization profile in parent-child interactions associated with treatment efficacy for aggressive children.]. Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychology, and Life Sciences 16(3):353-79.
49. Freitas JA, Garib DG, Oliveira M, Lauris Rde C, et al. (2012
). [Rehabilitative treatment of cleft lip and palate: experience of the Hospital for Rehabilitation of Craniofacial Anomalies-USP (HRAC-USP)--part 2: pediatric dentistry and orthodontics.]. Journal of Applied Oral Science 20(2):268-81.
50. Verhoeven EW, Marijnissen N, Berger HJ, Oudshoorn J, et al. (2012
). [Brief report: relationship between self-awareness of real-world behavior and treatment outcome in autism spectrum disorders.]. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 42(5):889-94.