1. Tavernor L, Barron E, Rodgers J, McConachie H. (2013). Finding out what matters: validity of quality of life measurement in young people with ASD. Child: care, health and development 39(4):592-601.
2. Timimi S, Tetley D, Burgoine W, Walker G. (2013). Outcome Orientated Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (OO-CAMHS): a whole service model. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(2):169-84.
3. Glazemakers I, Deboutte D. (2013). Modifying the ''Positive Parenting Program'' for parents with intellectual disabilities. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(7):616-26.
4. Clavenna A, Cartabia M, Sequi M, Costantino MA, Bortolotti A, et al. (2013). Burden of psychiatric disorders in the pediatric population. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 23(2):98-106.
5. Alimovic S. (2013). Emotional and behavioural problems in children with visual impairment, intellectual and multiple disabilities. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(2):153-60.
6. Schneider K, Pauly KD, Gossen A, Mevissen L, Michel TM, et al. (2013). Neural correlates of moral reasoning in autism spectrum disorder. Social cognitive and affective neuroscience 8(6):702-10.
7. Kirk SF, Kuhle S, Ohinmaa A, Veugelers PJ. (2013). Health behaviours and health-care utilization in Canadian schoolchildren. Public health nutrition 16(2):358-64.
8. Taal MN, Rietman AB, Meulen SV, Schipper M, Dejonckere PH, et al. (2013). Children with specific language impairment show difficulties in sensory modulation. Logopedics, phoniatrics, vocology 38(2):70-8.
9. Haugstvedt KT, Graff-Iversen S, Bukholm IR, Haugli L, Hallberg U, et al. (2013). Processes of enhanced self-understanding during a counselling programme for parents of children with disabilities. Scandinavian journal of caring sciences 27(1):108-16.
10. Houlihan D, Sharek D, Higgins A. (2013). Supporting children whose parent has a mental health problem: an assessment of the education, knowledge, confidence and practices of registered psychiatric nurses in Ireland. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(4):287-95.
11. Otto F. (2013). [Effects of inpatient preventive and rehabilitative measures for mothers and their children - a controlled comparison trial]. Die Rehabilitation 52(2):86-95.
12. King G, Curran CJ, McPherson A. (2013). A four-part ecological model of community-focused therapeutic recreation and life skills services for children and youth with disabilities. Child: care, health and development 39(3):325-36.
13. Porritt JM, Rodd HD, Baker SR. (2013). Parental quality-of-life impacts following children''s dento-alveolar trauma. Dental traumatology : official publication of International Association for Dental Traumatology 29(2):92-8.
14. Mak-Fan KM, Morris D, Vidal J, Anagnostou E, Roberts W, et al. (2013). White matter and development in children with an autism spectrum disorder. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(5):541-57.
15. Barbaro J, Dissanayake C. (2013). Early markers of autism spectrum disorders in infants and toddlers prospectively identified in the Social Attention and Communication Study. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(1):64-86.
16. Wake M, Campbell MW, Turner M, Price A, Sabin MA, et al. (2013). How training affects Australian paediatricians'' management of obesity. Archives of disease in childhood 98(1):3-8.
17. Miller AR, MA¢sse LC, Shen J, Schiariti V, Roxborough L, et al. (2013). Diagnostic status, functional status and complexity among Canadian children with neurodevelopmental disorders and disabilities: a population-based study. Disability and rehabilitation 35(6):468-78.
18. Tume L, Carter B, Latten L. (2013). A UK and Irish survey of enteral nutrition practices in paediatric intensive care units. The British journal of nutrition 109(7):1304-22.
19. Rees L, Jones H. (2013). Nutritional management and growth in children with chronic kidney disease. Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany) 28(4):527-36.
20. Lindsay S, Edwards A. (2013). A systematic review of disability awareness interventions for children and youth. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):623-46.
21. Gupta V, Prescott H. (2013). "That must be so hard"--examining the impact of children''s palliative care services on the psychological well-being of parents. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(1):91-9.
22. BA¶rnhorst C, Huybrechts I, Ahrens W, Eiben G, Michels N, et al. (2013). Prevalence and determinants of misreporting among European children in proxy-reported 24 h dietary recalls. The British journal of nutrition 109(7):1257-65.
23. McLoone JK, Wakefield CE, Yoong SL, Cohn RJ. (2013). Parental sleep experiences on the pediatric oncology ward. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 21(2):557-64.
24. Kaufman JA, Zeng W, Wang L, Zhang Y. (2013). Community-based mental health counseling for children orphaned by AIDS in China. AIDS care 25(4):430-7.
25. StA¥hl Y, Granlund M, Simeonsson R, Andersson GA¤re B, EnskA¤r K, et al. (2013). Psychosocial health information in free text notes of Swedish children''s health records. Scandinavian journal of caring sciences 27(3):616-23.
26. Gan SM, Tung LC, Yeh CY, Wang CH. (2013). ICF-CY based assessment tool for children with autism. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):678-85.
27. McConkey R, Samadi SA. (2013). The impact of mutual support on Iranian parents of children with an autism spectrum disorder: a longitudinal study. Disability and rehabilitation 35(9):775-84.
28. Baines T, Wittkowski A, Wieck A. (2013). Illness perceptions in mothers with postpartum depression. Midwifery 29(7):779-86.
29. Abbott M, Bernard P, Forge J. (2013). Communicating a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder - a qualitative study of parents'' experiences. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(3):370-82.
30. Tomita H, Haneda N, Higaki T, Kataoka K. (2013). Successful introduction of interventional catheterisation and other paediatric cardiology services in a developing country. Cardiology in the young 23(3):405-8.
31. So P, Greaves-Lord K, van der Ende J, Verhulst FC, Rescorla L, et al. (2013). Using the Child Behavior Checklist and the Teacher''s Report Form for identification of children with autism spectrum disorders. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(5):595-607.
32. Gallese V, Rochat MJ, Berchio C. (2013). The mirror mechanism and its potential role in autism spectrum disorder. Developmental medicine and child neurology 55(1):15-22.
33. Aktar E, MajdandA¾iA‡ M, de Vente W, BA¶gels SM. (2013). The interplay between expressed parental anxiety and infant behavioural inhibition predicts infant avoidance in a social referencing paradigm. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(2):144-56.
34. Farinelli Allen L, Babin EA. (2013). Associations between caregiving, social support, and well-being among parents of children with childhood apraxia of speech. Health communication 28(6):568-76.
35. Garcia-Amador M, de la Serna E, Vila M, Romero S, Valenti M, et al. (2013). Parents with bipolar disorder: are disease characteristics good predictors of psychopathology in offspring? European psychiatry : the journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 28(4):240-6.
36. Isaksen J, Bryn V, Diseth TH, Heiberg A, SchjA¸lberg S, et al. (2013). Children with autism spectrum disorders - the importance of medical investigations. European journal of paediatric neurology : EJPN : official journal of the European Paediatric Neurology Society 17(1):68-76.
37. Senju A. (2013). Atypical development of spontaneous social cognition in autism spectrum disorders. Brain & development 35(2):96-101.
38. Cordier R, Munro N, Wilkes-Gillan S, Docking K. (2013). The pragmatic language abilities of children with ADHD following a play-based intervention involving peer-to-peer interactions. International journal of speech-language pathology 15(4):416-28.
39. A–hrvall AM, Krumlinde-Sundholm L, Eliasson AC. (2013). Exploration of the relationship between the Manual Ability Classification System and hand-function measures of capacity and performance. Disability and rehabilitation 35(11):913-8.
40. da Silva MM, Schoen-Ferreira TH, DiA³genes MS, Carvalho AC. (2013). Behaviour problems in adolescents with cardiac disease: an exploratory study in a paediatric cardiology outpatient clinic. Cardiology in the young 23(3):368-76.
41. Jud A, Landolt MA, Tatalias A, Lach LM, Lips U, et al. (2013). Health-related quality of life in the aftermath of child maltreatment: follow-up study of a hospital sample. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(6):1361-9.
42. Proctor SN, Azar ST. (2013). The effect of parental intellectual disability status on child protection service worker decision making. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(12):1104-16.
43. Richman DM, Barnard-Brak L, Bosch A, Thompson S, Grubb L, et al. (2013). Predictors of self-injurious behaviour exhibited by individuals with autism spectrum disorder. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(5):429-39.
44. Boelmans K, Kaufmann J, Schmelzer S, Vielhaber S, Kornhuber M, et al. (2013). Hirayama disease is a pure spinal motor neuron disorder--a combined DTI and transcranial magnetic stimulation study. Journal of neurology 260(2):540-8.
45. Moore DR, Rosen S, Bamiou DE, Campbell NG, Sirimanna T, et al. (2013). Evolving concepts of developmental auditory processing disorder (APD): a British Society of Audiology APD special interest group ''white paper''. International journal of audiology 52(1):3-13.
46. Kothari R, Solmi F, Treasure J, Micali N. (2013). The neuropsychological profile of children at high risk of developing an eating disorder. Psychological medicine 43(7):1543-54.
47. Turygin N, Matson JL, Beighley J, Adams H. (2013). The effect of DSM-5 criteria on the developmental quotient in toddlers diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. Developmental neurorehabilitation 16(1):38-43.
48. Sweeney S, Davenport F, Grace K. (2013). Combining insights from quantile and ordinal regression: child malnutrition in Guatemala. Economics and human biology 11(2):164-77.
49. Byers ES, Nichols S, Voyer SD, Reilly G. (2013). Sexual well-being of a community sample of high-functioning adults on the autism spectrum who have been in a romantic relationship. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(4):418-33.
50. Polic B, Mestrovic J, Markic J, Mestrovic M, Capkun V, et al. (2013). Long-term quality of life of patients treated in paediatric intensive care unit. European journal of pediatrics 172(1):85-90.