Home > Database > Index
1. Yurdakok M, Cataldi L. (2013). Italian contributions to Turkish paediatrics during the Ottoman Empire. Acta medico-historica adriatica : AMHA 11(2):313-8.
2. Reuter CP, Burgos LT, Camargo MD, Possuelo LG, Reckziegel MB, et al. (2013). Prevalence of obesity and cardiovascular risk among children and adolescents in the municipality of Santa Cruz do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul. SÃ£o Paulo medical journal = Revista paulista de medicina 131(5):323-30.
3. Mul D, Meijer CR. (2013). [Hyperglycaemic crises in children and adolescents]. Nederlands tijdschrift voor geneeskunde 157(50):A5185.
4. Verrocchio MC, Ambrosini A, Fulcheri M. (2013). Promotion of mental health in children of parents with a mental disorder. Annali dell''Istituto superiore di sanitÃ 49(4):406-11.
5. Shiokawa S, Kitamura K, Fujii T, Ueda T. (2013). [Support provided by public health nurses to adolescents with pervasive developmental disorders and their families]. [Nihon kÅshÅ« eisei zasshi] Japanese journal of public health 60(11):705-14.
6. Gordon JS. (2013). Is inclusive education a human right? The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41(4):754-67, Table of Contents.
7. Reynolds MA, Jackson Cotwright C, Polhamus B, Gertel-Rosenberg A, Chang D, et al. (2013). Obesity prevention in the early care and education setting: successful initiatives across a spectrum of opportunities. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41 Suppl 2:8-18.
8. Nihiser A, Merlo C, Lee S. (2013). Preventing obesity through schools. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41 Suppl 2:27-34.
9. El-Gilany AH, El-Bilsha MA, Ibrahim A. (2013). Gender differences in maladaptive cognitive schema in orphans in Dakahlia, Egypt. TheScientificWorldJournal 2013:373120.
10. Emandi AC, Puiu M, Gafencu M, Pienar C. (2013). Overweight and obesity in school age children in western Romania. Revista medico-chirurgicalÄÌ a SocietÄÌÅ£Ìœii de Medici ÅŸÌ§i NaturaliÅŸÌ§ti din IaÅŸÌ§i 117(1):36-45.
11. Parellada M, Boada L, Moreno C, Llorente C, Romo J, et al. (2013). Specialty Care Programme for autism spectrum disorders in an urban population: A case-management model for health care delivery in an ASD population. European psychiatry : the journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 28(2):102-9.
12. Nguyen C, CA´tA© J, Lebel D, Caron E, Genest C, et al. (2013). The AMALIE project: failure mode, effects and criticality analysis: a model to evaluate the nurse medication administration process on the floor. Journal of evaluation in clinical practice 19(1):192-9.
13. Springer A, Kidger E, Krois W, Fengler D, Reck CA, et al. (2013). Decision making among different treatment options for neurologically impaired boys with undescended testis: a multinational pediatric survey. Journal of pediatric urology 9(1):42-5.
14. Felce D, Kerr M. (2013). Investigating low adaptive behaviour and presence of the triad of impairments characteristic of autistic spectrum disorder as indicators of risk for challenging behaviour among adults with intellectual disabilities. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(2):128-38.
15. Kiefte-de Jong JC, de Vries JH, Escher JC, Jaddoe VW, Hofman A, et al. (2013). Role of dietary patterns, sedentary behaviour and overweight on the longitudinal development of childhood constipation: the Generation R study. Maternal & child nutrition 9(4):511-23.
16. Samadi SA, McConkey R, Kelly G. (2013). Enhancing parental well-being and coping through a family-centred short course for Iranian parents of children with an autism spectrum disorder. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(1):27-43.
17. Ota T, Iida J, Sawada M, Suehiro Y, Kishimoto N, et al. (2013). Comparison of pervasive developmental disorder and schizophrenia by the Japanese version of the National Adult Reading Test. International journal of psychiatry in clinical practice 17(1):10-5.
18. Ginieri-Coccossis M, Rotsika V, Skevington S, Papaevangelou S, Malliori M, et al. (2013). Quality of life in newly diagnosed children with specific learning disabilities (SpLD) and differences from typically developing children: a study of child and parent reports. Child: care, health and development 39(4):581-91.
19. Ammann P, Kolb A, Lussi A, Seemann R. (2013). Influence of rubber dam on objective and subjective parameters of stress during dental treatment of children and adolescents - a randomized controlled clinical pilot study. International journal of paediatric dentistry / the British Paedodontic Society [and] the International Association of Dentistry for Children 23(2):110-5.
20. Kaikkonen JE, MikkilA¤ V, Magnussen CG, Juonala M, Viikari JS, et al. (2013). Does childhood nutrition influence adult cardiovascular disease risk?--insights from the Young Finns Study. Annals of medicine 45(2):120-8.
21. Tavernor L, Barron E, Rodgers J, McConachie H. (2013). Finding out what matters: validity of quality of life measurement in young people with ASD. Child: care, health and development 39(4):592-601.
22. Timimi S, Tetley D, Burgoine W, Walker G. (2013). Outcome Orientated Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (OO-CAMHS): a whole service model. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(2):169-84.
23. Glazemakers I, Deboutte D. (2013). Modifying the ''Positive Parenting Program'' for parents with intellectual disabilities. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(7):616-26.
24. Clavenna A, Cartabia M, Sequi M, Costantino MA, Bortolotti A, et al. (2013). Burden of psychiatric disorders in the pediatric population. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 23(2):98-106.
25. Alimovic S. (2013). Emotional and behavioural problems in children with visual impairment, intellectual and multiple disabilities. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(2):153-60.
26. Schneider K, Pauly KD, Gossen A, Mevissen L, Michel TM, et al. (2013). Neural correlates of moral reasoning in autism spectrum disorder. Social cognitive and affective neuroscience 8(6):702-10.
27. Kirk SF, Kuhle S, Ohinmaa A, Veugelers PJ. (2013). Health behaviours and health-care utilization in Canadian schoolchildren. Public health nutrition 16(2):358-64.
28. Taal MN, Rietman AB, Meulen SV, Schipper M, Dejonckere PH, et al. (2013). Children with specific language impairment show difficulties in sensory modulation. Logopedics, phoniatrics, vocology 38(2):70-8.
29. Haugstvedt KT, Graff-Iversen S, Bukholm IR, Haugli L, Hallberg U, et al. (2013). Processes of enhanced self-understanding during a counselling programme for parents of children with disabilities. Scandinavian journal of caring sciences 27(1):108-16.
30. Houlihan D, Sharek D, Higgins A. (2013). Supporting children whose parent has a mental health problem: an assessment of the education, knowledge, confidence and practices of registered psychiatric nurses in Ireland. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(4):287-95.
31. Otto F. (2013). [Effects of inpatient preventive and rehabilitative measures for mothers and their children - a controlled comparison trial]. Die Rehabilitation 52(2):86-95.
32. King G, Curran CJ, McPherson A. (2013). A four-part ecological model of community-focused therapeutic recreation and life skills services for children and youth with disabilities. Child: care, health and development 39(3):325-36.
33. Porritt JM, Rodd HD, Baker SR. (2013). Parental quality-of-life impacts following children''s dento-alveolar trauma. Dental traumatology : official publication of International Association for Dental Traumatology 29(2):92-8.
34. Mak-Fan KM, Morris D, Vidal J, Anagnostou E, Roberts W, et al. (2013). White matter and development in children with an autism spectrum disorder. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(5):541-57.
35. Barbaro J, Dissanayake C. (2013). Early markers of autism spectrum disorders in infants and toddlers prospectively identified in the Social Attention and Communication Study. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(1):64-86.
36. Wake M, Campbell MW, Turner M, Price A, Sabin MA, et al. (2013). How training affects Australian paediatricians'' management of obesity. Archives of disease in childhood 98(1):3-8.
37. Miller AR, MA¢sse LC, Shen J, Schiariti V, Roxborough L, et al. (2013). Diagnostic status, functional status and complexity among Canadian children with neurodevelopmental disorders and disabilities: a population-based study. Disability and rehabilitation 35(6):468-78.
38. Tume L, Carter B, Latten L. (2013). A UK and Irish survey of enteral nutrition practices in paediatric intensive care units. The British journal of nutrition 109(7):1304-22.
39. Rees L, Jones H. (2013). Nutritional management and growth in children with chronic kidney disease. Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany) 28(4):527-36.
40. Lindsay S, Edwards A. (2013). A systematic review of disability awareness interventions for children and youth. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):623-46.
41. Gupta V, Prescott H. (2013). "That must be so hard"--examining the impact of children''s palliative care services on the psychological well-being of parents. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(1):91-9.
42. BA¶rnhorst C, Huybrechts I, Ahrens W, Eiben G, Michels N, et al. (2013). Prevalence and determinants of misreporting among European children in proxy-reported 24 h dietary recalls. The British journal of nutrition 109(7):1257-65.
43. McLoone JK, Wakefield CE, Yoong SL, Cohn RJ. (2013). Parental sleep experiences on the pediatric oncology ward. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 21(2):557-64.
44. Kaufman JA, Zeng W, Wang L, Zhang Y. (2013). Community-based mental health counseling for children orphaned by AIDS in China. AIDS care 25(4):430-7.
45. StA¥hl Y, Granlund M, Simeonsson R, Andersson GA¤re B, EnskA¤r K, et al. (2013). Psychosocial health information in free text notes of Swedish children''s health records. Scandinavian journal of caring sciences 27(3):616-23.
46. Gan SM, Tung LC, Yeh CY, Wang CH. (2013). ICF-CY based assessment tool for children with autism. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):678-85.
47. McConkey R, Samadi SA. (2013). The impact of mutual support on Iranian parents of children with an autism spectrum disorder: a longitudinal study. Disability and rehabilitation 35(9):775-84.
48. Baines T, Wittkowski A, Wieck A. (2013). Illness perceptions in mothers with postpartum depression. Midwifery 29(7):779-86.
49. Abbott M, Bernard P, Forge J. (2013). Communicating a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder - a qualitative study of parents'' experiences. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(3):370-82.
50. Tomita H, Haneda N, Higaki T, Kataoka K. (2013). Successful introduction of interventional catheterisation and other paediatric cardiology services in a developing country. Cardiology in the young 23(3):405-8.