1. Bhatia SK, Collard MM. (2012
). [Access to primary dental care for cleft lip and palate patients in South Wales.]. British Dental Journal 212(5):E10.
2. Kim JK, Lee JH, Lee SH, Hong SC, et al. (2012
). [Effects of sleep-disordered breathing on physical traits, school performance, and behavior of Korean elementary school students in the upper grade levels.]. Annals of Otology, Rhinology and Laryngology 121(5):348-54.
3. Geretsegger M, Holck U, Gold C. (2012
). [Randomised controlled trial of improvisational music therapy's effectiveness for children with autism spectrum disorders (TIME-A): study protocol.]. BMC Pediatrics 12:2.
4. Pepin G, Stagnitti K. (2012
). [Come play with me: an argument to link autism spectrum disorders and anorexia nervosa through early childhood pretend play.]. Brunner-Mazel Eating Disorders Monograph Series 20(3):254-9.
5. McElvaney R, Greene S, Hogan D. (2012
). [Containing the secret of child sexual abuse.]. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 27(6):1155-75.
6. Baverstock A, Finlay F. (2012
). [Faith healing in paediatrics: what do we know about its relevance to clinical practice?.]. Child: Care, Health and Development 38(3):316-20.
7. Collings S, Llewellyn G. (2012
). [Children of parents with intellectual disability: facing poor outcomes or faring okay?.]. Journal of Intellectual and Developmental Disability 37(1):65-82.
8. Sivertsen B, Posserud MB, Gillberg C, Lundervold AJ, et al. (2012
). [Sleep problems in children with autism spectrum problems: a longitudinal population-based study.]. Autism 16(2):139-50.
9. Veness C, Prior M, Bavin E, Eadie P, et al. (2012
). [Early indicators of autism spectrum disorders at 12 and 24 months of age: a prospective, longitudinal comparative study.]. Autism 16(2):163-77.
10. Ozsivadjian A, Knott F, Magiati I. (2012
). [Parent and child perspectives on the nature of anxiety in children and young people with autism spectrum disorders: a focus group study.]. Autism 16(2):107-21.
11. Riby DM, Whittle L, Doherty-Sneddon G. (2012
). [Physiological reactivity to faces via live and video-mediated communication in typical and atypical development.]. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology: Official Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society 34(4):385-95.
12. Pakenham KI, Cox S. (2012
). [The nature of caregiving in children of a parent with multiple sclerosis from multiple sources and the associations between caregiving activities and youth adjustment overtime.]. Psychology and Health 27(3):324-46.
13. Emck C, Bosscher RJ, van Wieringen PC, Doreleijers T, et al. (2012
). [Psychiatric symptoms in children with gross motor problems.]. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly 29(2):161-78.
14. Nesbitt RC, Mackey S, Kuper H, Muhit M, et al. (2012
). [Predictors of referral uptake in children with disabilities in Bangladesh--exploring barriers as a first step to improving referral provision.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(13):1089-95.
15. Williams KE, Berthelsen D, Nicholson JM, Walker S, et al. (2012
). [The effectiveness of a short-term group music therapy intervention for parents who have a child with a disability.]. Journal of Music Therapy 49(1):23-44.
16. Peterson CC, Wellman HM, Slaughter V. (2012
). [The mind behind the message: advancing theory-of-mind scales for typically developing children, and those with deafness, autism, or Asperger syndrome.]. Child Development 83(2):469-85.
17. Viding E, Fontaine NM, McCrory EJ. (2012
). [Antisocial behaviour in children with and without callous-unemotional traits.]. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine 105(5):195-200.
18. Hosozawa M, Tanaka K, Shimizu T, Nakano T, et al. (2012
). [How children with specific language impairment view social situations: an eye tracking study.]. Pediatrics 129(6):e1453-60.
19. Section On Complementary And Integrative Medicine, Council on Children with Disabilities, American Academy of Pediatrics, Zimmer M, et al. (2012
). [Sensory integration therapies for children with developmental and behavioral disorders.]. Pediatrics 129(6):1186-9.
20. Vrijmoeth C, Monbaliu E, Lagast E, Prinzie P. (2012
). [Behavioral problems in children with motor and intellectual disabilities: prevalence and associations with maladaptive personality and marital relationship.]. Research in Developmental Disabilities 33(4):1027-38.
21. Bahrami F, Movahedi A, Marandi SM, Abedi A. (2012
). [Kata techniques training consistently decreases stereotypy in children with autism spectrum disorder.]. Research in Developmental Disabilities 33(4):1183-93.
22. McCorkell G, McCarron C, Blair S, Coates V. (2012
). [Parental experiences of cleft lip and palate services.]. Community Practitioner 85(8):24-7.
23. Lichtwarck-Aschoff A, Hasselman F, Cox R, Pepler D, et al. (2012
). [A characteristic destabilization profile in parent-child interactions associated with treatment efficacy for aggressive children.]. Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychology, and Life Sciences 16(3):353-79.
24. Freitas JA, Garib DG, Oliveira M, Lauris Rde C, et al. (2012
). [Rehabilitative treatment of cleft lip and palate: experience of the Hospital for Rehabilitation of Craniofacial Anomalies-USP (HRAC-USP)--part 2: pediatric dentistry and orthodontics.]. Journal of Applied Oral Science 20(2):268-81.
25. Verhoeven EW, Marijnissen N, Berger HJ, Oudshoorn J, et al. (2012
). [Brief report: relationship between self-awareness of real-world behavior and treatment outcome in autism spectrum disorders.]. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 42(5):889-94.
26. Sheehan J, Massie J, Hay M, Jaffe A, et al. (2012
). [The natural history and predictors of persistent problem behaviours in cystic fibrosis: a multicentre, prospective study.]. Archives of Disease in Childhood 97(7):625-31.
27. Farrow CV, Coulthard H. (2012
). [Relationships between sensory sensitivity, anxiety and selective eating in children.]. Appetite 58(3):842-6.
28. Newton K, Lamarche K. (2012
). [Take the challenge: strategies to improve support for parents of chronically ill children.]. Home Healthcare Nurse 30(5):E1-8.
29. Zhu HP, Xia X, Xiang HY, Yu CH, et al. (2012
). [Disability, home physical environment and non-fatal injuries among young children in China.]. PLoS ONE [Electronic Resource] 7(5):e37766.
30. Nettle D, Frankenhuis WE, Rickard IJ. (2012
). [The adaptive basis of psychosocial acceleration: comment on Beyond Mental Health, Life History Strategies articles.]. Developmental Psychology 48(3):718-21.
31. Dessemontet RS, Bless G, Morin D. (2012
). [Effects of inclusion on the academic achievement and adaptive behaviour of children with intellectual disabilities.]. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 56(6):579-87.
32. Brennan L, Walkley J, Wilks R. (2012
). [Parent- and adolescent-reported barriers to participation in an adolescent overweight and obesity intervention.]. Obesity 20(6):1319-24.
33. Dillenburger K. (2012
). [Why reinvent the wheel? A behaviour analyst's reflections on pedagogy for inclusion for students with intellectual and developmental disability.]. Journal of Intellectual and Developmental Disability 37(2):169-80.
34. Hastings RP, Robertson J, Yasamy MT. (2012
). [Interventions for children with pervasive developmental disorders in low and middle income countries.]. Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities 25(2):119-34.
35. Young RL, Posselt M. (2012
). [Using the transporters DVD as a learning tool for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).]. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 42(6):984-91.
36. Olivie H. (2012
). [The medical care of children with autism.]. European Journal of Pediatrics 171(5):741-9.
37. Maehle M, Haugen I, Tommeras I. (2012
). [Applying child specific knowledge in reflective dialogues: presentation of an approach.]. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 17(3):415-32.
38. Couch CM, Evans IM. (2012
). [Relationship focused parent training within a dialectical framework: a case study.]. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 17(3):400-14.
39. Honaker D, Rosello SS, Candler C. (2012
). [Test-retest reliability of Family L.I.F.E. (Looking Into Family Experiences): an occupation-based assessment.]. American Journal of Occupational Therapy 66(5):617-20.
40. Van Balkom ID, Vuijk PJ, Franssens M, Hoek HW, et al. (2012
). [Development, cognition, and behaviour in Pitt-Hopkins syndrome.]. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 54(10):925-31.
41. Isma GE, Bramhagen AC, Ahlstrom G, Ostman M, et al. (2012
). [Swedish Child Health Care nurses conceptions of overweight in children: a qualitative study.]. BMC Family Practice 13:57.
42. Maddison J, Beresford B. (2012
). [Decision-making around moving on from full-time education: the roles and experiences of parents of disabled young people with degenerative conditions.]. Health and Social Care in the Community 20(5):477-87.
43. Guarany NR, Schwartz IV, Guarany FC, Giugliani R. (2012
). [Functional capacity evaluation of patients with mucopolysaccharidosis.]. Journal of Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine 5(1):37-46.
44. Golnik A, Maccabee-Ryaboy N, Scal P, Wey A, et al. (2012
). [Shared decision making: improving care for children with autism.]. Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 50(4):322-31.
45. Rhodes A, Sciberras E, Oberklaid F, South M, et al. (2012
). [Unmet developmental, behavioral, and psychosocial needs in children attending pediatric outpatient clinics.]. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics 33(6):469-78.
46. Jowett EL, Moore DW, Anderson A. (2012
). [Using an iPad-based video modelling package to teach numeracy skills to a child with an autism spectrum disorder.]. Developmental Neurorehabilitation 15(4):304-12.
47. Ciccone N, Hennessey N, Stokes SF. (2012
). [Community-based early intervention for language delay: a preliminary investigation.]. International Journal of Language and Communication Disorders 47(4):467-70.
48. Bailie RS, Stevens M, McDonald EL. (2012
). [The impact of housing improvement and socio-environmental factors on common childhood illnesses: a cohort study in Indigenous Australian communities.]. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 66(9):821-31.
49. Sieh DS, Visser-Meily JM, Oort FJ, Meijer AM. (2012
). [Risk factors for problem behavior in adolescents of parents with a chronic medical condition.]. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 21(8):459-71.
50. Mealings M, Douglas J, Olver J. (2012
). [Considering the student perspective in returning to school after TBI: a literature review.]. Brain Injury 26(10):1165-76.