Home > Database > Index
1. Tomita H, Haneda N, Higaki T, Kataoka K. (2013). Successful introduction of interventional catheterisation and other paediatric cardiology services in a developing country. Cardiology in the young 23(3):405-8.
2. So P, Greaves-Lord K, van der Ende J, Verhulst FC, Rescorla L, et al. (2013). Using the Child Behavior Checklist and the Teacher''s Report Form for identification of children with autism spectrum disorders. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(5):595-607.
3. Gallese V, Rochat MJ, Berchio C. (2013). The mirror mechanism and its potential role in autism spectrum disorder. Developmental medicine and child neurology 55(1):15-22.
4. Aktar E, MajdandA¾iA‡ M, de Vente W, BA¶gels SM. (2013). The interplay between expressed parental anxiety and infant behavioural inhibition predicts infant avoidance in a social referencing paradigm. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(2):144-56.
5. Farinelli Allen L, Babin EA. (2013). Associations between caregiving, social support, and well-being among parents of children with childhood apraxia of speech. Health communication 28(6):568-76.
6. Garcia-Amador M, de la Serna E, Vila M, Romero S, Valenti M, et al. (2013). Parents with bipolar disorder: are disease characteristics good predictors of psychopathology in offspring? European psychiatry : the journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 28(4):240-6.
7. Isaksen J, Bryn V, Diseth TH, Heiberg A, SchjA¸lberg S, et al. (2013). Children with autism spectrum disorders - the importance of medical investigations. European journal of paediatric neurology : EJPN : official journal of the European Paediatric Neurology Society 17(1):68-76.
8. Senju A. (2013). Atypical development of spontaneous social cognition in autism spectrum disorders. Brain & development 35(2):96-101.
9. Cordier R, Munro N, Wilkes-Gillan S, Docking K. (2013). The pragmatic language abilities of children with ADHD following a play-based intervention involving peer-to-peer interactions. International journal of speech-language pathology 15(4):416-28.
10. A–hrvall AM, Krumlinde-Sundholm L, Eliasson AC. (2013). Exploration of the relationship between the Manual Ability Classification System and hand-function measures of capacity and performance. Disability and rehabilitation 35(11):913-8.
11. da Silva MM, Schoen-Ferreira TH, DiA³genes MS, Carvalho AC. (2013). Behaviour problems in adolescents with cardiac disease: an exploratory study in a paediatric cardiology outpatient clinic. Cardiology in the young 23(3):368-76.
12. Jud A, Landolt MA, Tatalias A, Lach LM, Lips U, et al. (2013). Health-related quality of life in the aftermath of child maltreatment: follow-up study of a hospital sample. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(6):1361-9.
13. Proctor SN, Azar ST. (2013). The effect of parental intellectual disability status on child protection service worker decision making. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(12):1104-16.
14. Richman DM, Barnard-Brak L, Bosch A, Thompson S, Grubb L, et al. (2013). Predictors of self-injurious behaviour exhibited by individuals with autism spectrum disorder. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(5):429-39.
15. Boelmans K, Kaufmann J, Schmelzer S, Vielhaber S, Kornhuber M, et al. (2013). Hirayama disease is a pure spinal motor neuron disorder--a combined DTI and transcranial magnetic stimulation study. Journal of neurology 260(2):540-8.
16. Moore DR, Rosen S, Bamiou DE, Campbell NG, Sirimanna T, et al. (2013). Evolving concepts of developmental auditory processing disorder (APD): a British Society of Audiology APD special interest group ''white paper''. International journal of audiology 52(1):3-13.
17. Kothari R, Solmi F, Treasure J, Micali N. (2013). The neuropsychological profile of children at high risk of developing an eating disorder. Psychological medicine 43(7):1543-54.
18. Turygin N, Matson JL, Beighley J, Adams H. (2013). The effect of DSM-5 criteria on the developmental quotient in toddlers diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. Developmental neurorehabilitation 16(1):38-43.
19. Sweeney S, Davenport F, Grace K. (2013). Combining insights from quantile and ordinal regression: child malnutrition in Guatemala. Economics and human biology 11(2):164-77.
20. Byers ES, Nichols S, Voyer SD, Reilly G. (2013). Sexual well-being of a community sample of high-functioning adults on the autism spectrum who have been in a romantic relationship. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(4):418-33.
21. Polic B, Mestrovic J, Markic J, Mestrovic M, Capkun V, et al. (2013). Long-term quality of life of patients treated in paediatric intensive care unit. European journal of pediatrics 172(1):85-90.
22. Stasiak K, Parkin A, Seymour F, Lambie I, Crengle S, et al. (2013). Measuring outcome in child and adolescent mental health services: consumers'' views of measures. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(4):519-35.
23. Cavalcante Mdo S, Kerr LR, Brignol SM, Silva Dde O, Dourado I, et al. (2013). Sociodemographic factors and health in a population of children living in families infected with HIV in Fortaleza and Salvador, Brazil. AIDS care 25(5):550-8.
24. Ryan K, Smith L, Alexander J. (2013). When baby''s chronic illness and disability interfere with breastfeeding: women''s emotional adjustment. Midwifery 29(7):794-800.
25. Scheeren AM, de Rosnay M, Koot HM, Begeer S. (2013). Rethinking theory of mind in high-functioning autism spectrum disorder. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(6):628-35.
26. Layte R, McCrory C. (2013). Paediatric chronic illness and educational failure: the role of emotional and behavioural problems. Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology 48(8):1307-16.
27. Potasz C, De Varela MJ, De Carvalho LC, Do Prado LF, Do Prado GF, et al. (2013). Effect of play activities on hospitalized children''s stress: a randomized clinical trial. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(1):71-9.
28. McMeekin S, Jansen E, Mallan K, Nicholson J, Magarey A, et al. (2013). Associations between infant temperament and early feeding practices. A cross-sectional study of Australian mother-infant dyads from the NOURISH randomised controlled trial. Appetite 60(1):239-45.
29. Wurr K, McKenzie M. (2013). Managing referrals of ''people you know'': views of child and adolescent mental health professionals. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(4):574-82.
30. Yew SG, O''Kearney R. (2013). Emotional and behavioural outcomes later in childhood and adolescence for children with specific language impairments: meta-analyses of controlled prospective studies. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(5):516-24.
31. Germanakis I, Petridou ET, Varlamis G, Matsoukis IL, Papadopoulou-Legbelou K, et al. (2013). Skills of primary healthcare physicians in paediatric cardiac auscultation. Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992) 102(2):e74-8.
32. McCusker CG, Armstrong MP, Mullen M, Doherty NN, Casey FA, et al. (2013). A sibling-controlled, prospective study of outcomes at home and school in children with severe congenital heart disease. Cardiology in the young 23(4):507-16.
33. Herzog D, Landolt MA, Buehr P, Heyland K, Rogler D, et al. (2013). Low prevalence of behavioural and emotional problems among Swiss paediatric patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Archives of disease in childhood 98(1):16-9.
34. EspAn RAos MI, PA©rez Flores D, SA¡nchez RuAz JF, SalmerA³n MartAnez D. (2013). [Prevalence of childhood obesity in the Murcia Region; an assessment of different references for body mass index]. Anales de pediatrÃa (Barcelona, Spain : 2003) 78(6):374-81.
35. Ezpeleta L, de la Osa N, Granero R, Penelo E, DomA¨nech JM, et al. (2013). Inventory of callous-unemotional traits in a community sample of preschoolers. Journal of clinical child and adolescent psychology : the official journal for the Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, American Psychological Association, Division 53 42(1):91-105.
36. Souchay C, Wojcik DZ, Williams HL, Crathern S, Clarke P, et al. (2013). Recollection in adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Cortex; a journal devoted to the study of the nervous system and behavior 49(6):1598-609.
37. Barker ED. (2013). The duration and timing of maternal depression as a moderator of the relationship between dependent interpersonal stress, contextual risk and early child dysregulation. Psychological medicine 43(8):1587-96.
38. Herbert LJ, Dahlquist LM, Bollinger ME. (2013). Maternal intolerance of uncertainty, anxiety, and adherence with food challenge referrals. Journal of health psychology 18(9):1209-19.
39. Gallagher S, Whiteley J. (2013). The association between stress and physical health in parents caring for children with intellectual disabilities is moderated by children''s challenging behaviours. Journal of health psychology 18(9):1220-31.
40. Ellis JG, Thomson A, Gregory AM, Sterr A. (2013). Biased processing of sleep-related stimuli in children of parents with insomnia. Behavioral sleep medicine 11(2):108-19.
41. Reinehr T, Wiegand S, Siegfried W, Keller KM, Widhalm K, et al. (2013). Comorbidities in overweight children and adolescents: do we treat them effectively? International journal of obesity (2005) 37(4):493-9.
42. Hsieh YL, Lo JL. (2013). Occupational experiences and subjective well-being of mothers of children with ASD in Taiwan. Occupational therapy international 20(1):45-53.
43. Sandell C, Kjellberg A, Taylor RR. (2013). Participating in diagnostic experience: adults with neuropsychiatric disorders. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):136-42.
44. de Ruiter MA, van Mourik R, Schouten-van Meeteren AY, Grootenhuis MA, Oosterlaan J, et al. (2013). Neurocognitive consequences of a paediatric brain tumour and its treatment: a meta-analysis. Developmental medicine and child neurology 55(5):408-17.
45. Hayden C, Bowler JO, Chambers S, Freeman R, Humphris G, et al. (2013). Obesity and dental caries in children: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Community dentistry and oral epidemiology 41(4):289-308.
46. Taylor MJ, Charman T, Robinson EB, Plomin R, HappA© F, et al. (2013). Developmental associations between traits of autism spectrum disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a genetically informative, longitudinal twin study. Psychological medicine 43(8):1735-46.
47. Whittingham K, Wee D, Sanders MR, Boyd R. (2013). Sorrow, coping and resiliency: parents of children with cerebral palsy share their experiences. Disability and rehabilitation 35(17):1447-52.
48. Shyama M, Honkala S, Al-Mutawa SA, Honkala E. (2013). Oral health-related quality of life among parents and teachers of disabled schoolchildren in Kuwait. Medical principles and practice : international journal of the Kuwait University, Health Science Centre 22(3):285-90.
49. Robinson M, Whitehouse AJ, Zubrick SR, Pennell CE, Jacoby P, et al. (2013). Delivery at 37A weeks'' gestation is associated with a higher risk for child behavioural problems. The Australian & New Zealand journal of obstetrics & gynaecology 53(2):143-51.
50. Carletti C, Macaluso A, Pani P, Caroli M, Giacchi M, et al. (2013). Diet and physical activity in pre-school children: a pilot project for surveillance in three regions of Italy. Public health nutrition 16(4):616-24.