1. Ezpeleta L, de la Osa N, Granero R, Penelo E, DomA¨nech JM, et al. (2013). Inventory of callous-unemotional traits in a community sample of preschoolers. Journal of clinical child and adolescent psychology : the official journal for the Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, American Psychological Association, Division 53 42(1):91-105.
2. Souchay C, Wojcik DZ, Williams HL, Crathern S, Clarke P, et al. (2013). Recollection in adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Cortex; a journal devoted to the study of the nervous system and behavior 49(6):1598-609.
3. Barker ED. (2013). The duration and timing of maternal depression as a moderator of the relationship between dependent interpersonal stress, contextual risk and early child dysregulation. Psychological medicine 43(8):1587-96.
4. Herbert LJ, Dahlquist LM, Bollinger ME. (2013). Maternal intolerance of uncertainty, anxiety, and adherence with food challenge referrals. Journal of health psychology 18(9):1209-19.
5. Gallagher S, Whiteley J. (2013). The association between stress and physical health in parents caring for children with intellectual disabilities is moderated by children''s challenging behaviours. Journal of health psychology 18(9):1220-31.
6. Ellis JG, Thomson A, Gregory AM, Sterr A. (2013). Biased processing of sleep-related stimuli in children of parents with insomnia. Behavioral sleep medicine 11(2):108-19.
7. Reinehr T, Wiegand S, Siegfried W, Keller KM, Widhalm K, et al. (2013). Comorbidities in overweight children and adolescents: do we treat them effectively? International journal of obesity (2005) 37(4):493-9.
8. Hsieh YL, Lo JL. (2013). Occupational experiences and subjective well-being of mothers of children with ASD in Taiwan. Occupational therapy international 20(1):45-53.
9. Sandell C, Kjellberg A, Taylor RR. (2013). Participating in diagnostic experience: adults with neuropsychiatric disorders. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):136-42.
10. de Ruiter MA, van Mourik R, Schouten-van Meeteren AY, Grootenhuis MA, Oosterlaan J, et al. (2013). Neurocognitive consequences of a paediatric brain tumour and its treatment: a meta-analysis. Developmental medicine and child neurology 55(5):408-17.
11. Hayden C, Bowler JO, Chambers S, Freeman R, Humphris G, et al. (2013). Obesity and dental caries in children: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Community dentistry and oral epidemiology 41(4):289-308.
12. Taylor MJ, Charman T, Robinson EB, Plomin R, HappAİ F, et al. (2013). Developmental associations between traits of autism spectrum disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a genetically informative, longitudinal twin study. Psychological medicine 43(8):1735-46.
13. Whittingham K, Wee D, Sanders MR, Boyd R. (2013). Sorrow, coping and resiliency: parents of children with cerebral palsy share their experiences. Disability and rehabilitation 35(17):1447-52.
14. Shyama M, Honkala S, Al-Mutawa SA, Honkala E. (2013). Oral health-related quality of life among parents and teachers of disabled schoolchildren in Kuwait. Medical principles and practice : international journal of the Kuwait University, Health Science Centre 22(3):285-90.
15. Robinson M, Whitehouse AJ, Zubrick SR, Pennell CE, Jacoby P, et al. (2013). Delivery at 37A weeks'' gestation is associated with a higher risk for child behavioural problems. The Australian & New Zealand journal of obstetrics & gynaecology 53(2):143-51.
16. Carletti C, Macaluso A, Pani P, Caroli M, Giacchi M, et al. (2013). Diet and physical activity in pre-school children: a pilot project for surveillance in three regions of Italy. Public health nutrition 16(4):616-24.
17. Hermoso LA³pez F, Barrio Castellanos R, Garcia Cuartero B, GA³mez Gila A, GonzAĦlez Casado I, et al. (2013). [Treatment of the child and adolescent with type 1 diabetes: special paediatric diabetes units]. Anales de pediatrÃa (Barcelona, Spain : 2003) 78(5):335.e1-4.
18. Feeley N, Waitzer E, Sherrard K, Boisvert L, Zelkowitz P, et al. (2013). Fathers'' perceptions of the barriers and facilitators to their involvement with their newborn hospitalised in the neonatal intensive care unit. Journal of clinical nursing 22(3-4):521-30.
19. Boman A, Povlsen L, Dahlborg-Lyckhage E, Hanas R, Borup I, et al. (2013). Fathers'' encounter of support from paediatric diabetes teams; the tension between general recommendations and personal experience. Health & social care in the community 21(3):263-70.
20. McDonald JL, Milne S, Knight J, Webster V. (2013). Developmental and behavioural characteristics of children enrolled in a child protection pre-school. Journal of paediatrics and child health 49(2):E142-6.
21. Pineda JA, Leonard JR, Mazotas IG, Noetzel M, Limbrick DD, et al. (2013). Effect of implementation of a paediatric neurocritical care programme on outcomes after severe traumatic brain injury: a retrospective cohort study. Lancet neurology 12(1):45-52.
22. Nogueira H, FerrA£o M, Gama A, MourA£o I, Rosado Marques V, et al. (2013). Perceptions of neighborhood environments and childhood obesity: evidence of harmful gender inequities among Portuguese children. Health & place 19:69-73.
23. Lachal J, Orri M, Speranza M, Falissard B, Lefevre H, et al. (2013). Qualitative studies among obese children and adolescents: a systematic review of the literature. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 14(5):351-68.
24. Hunter C, Maciver D, Howden S, Forsyth K, Adamson A, et al. (2013). Identification of a common language describing paediatric physiotherapy practice for children with additional support needs, to support communication with those outside the physiotherapy profession. Physiotherapy 99(1):84-91.
25. Wan MW, Green J, Elsabbagh M, Johnson M, Charman T, et al. (2013). Quality of interaction between at-risk infants and caregiver at 12-15 months is associated with 3-year autism outcome. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(7):763-71.
26. Yim SV, Kim SK, Park HJ, Jeon HS, Jo BC, et al. (2013). Assessment of the correlation between TIMP4 SNPs and schizophrenia and autism spectrum disorders. Molecular medicine reports 7(2):489-94.
27. Blissett J, Bennett C. (2013). Cultural differences in parental feeding practices and children''s eating behaviours and their relationships with child BMI: a comparison of Black Afro-Caribbean, White British and White German samples. European journal of clinical nutrition 67(2):180-4.
28. Neuderth S, Lukasczik M, Musekamp G, Gerlich C, Saupe-Heide M, et al. (2013). [Development of methods and instruments for external quality assurance in inpatient parent-child rehabilitation and prevention]. Die Rehabilitation 52(1):10-9.
29. Nylander L, Holmqvist M, Gustafson L, Gillberg C. (2013). Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in adult psychiatry. A 20-year register study. Nordic journal of psychiatry 67(5):344-50.
30. Hilderson D, Eyckmans L, Van der Elst K, Westhovens R, Wouters C, et al. (2013). Transfer from paediatric rheumatology to the adult rheumatology setting: experiences and expectations of young adults with juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Clinical rheumatology 32(5):575-83.
31. Cimino S, Cerniglia L, Paciello M, Sinesi S. (2013). A six-year prospective study on children of mothers with eating disorders: the role of paternal psychological profiles. European eating disorders review : the journal of the Eating Disorders Association 21(3):238-46.
32. May FS, McLean LA, Anderson A, Hudson A, Cameron C, et al. (2013). Father participation with mothers in the Signposts program: an initial investigation. Journal of intellectual & developmental disability 38(1):39-47.
33. Koutra K, Chatzi L, Bagkeris M, Vassilaki M, Bitsios P, et al. (2013). Antenatal and postnatal maternal mental health as determinants of infant neurodevelopment at 18A months of age in a mother-child cohort (Rhea Study) in Crete, Greece. Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology 48(8):1335-45.
34. Boyden P, Muniz M, Laxton-Kane M. (2013). Listening to the views of children with learning disabilities: an evaluation of a learning disability CAMHS service. Journal of intellectual disabilities : JOID 17(1):51-63.
35. Daigneault I, Dion J, HAİbert M, McDuff P, Collin-VAİzina D, et al. (2013). Psychometric properties of the child and youth resilience measure (CYRM-28) among samples of French Canadian youth. Child abuse & neglect 37(2-3):160-71.
36. Kassis W, Artz S, Scambor C, Scambor E, Moldenhauer S, et al. (2013). Finding the way out: a non-dichotomous understanding of violence and depression resilience of adolescents who are exposed to family violence. Child abuse & neglect 37(2-3):181-99.
37. Fallon B, Chabot M, Fluke J, Blackstock C, MacLaurin B, et al. (2013). Placement decisions and disparities among Aboriginal children: further analysis of the Canadian incidence study of reported child abuse and neglect part A: comparisons of the 1998 and 2003 surveys. Child abuse & neglect 37(1):47-60.
38. Ben Thabet J, Sallemi R, HasAŻri I, Zouari L, Kamoun F, et al. (2013). [Psycho-emotional impact of a child''s disability on parents]. Archives de pÃİdiatrie : organe officiel de la SociÃİte franÃ§aise de pÃİdiatrie 20(1):9-16.
39. Zhang YX, Wang SR. (2013). Prevalence and regional distribution of childhood overweight and obesity in Shandong Province, China. World journal of pediatrics : WJP 9(2):135-9.
40. Nwaneri DU, Ibadin MO, Ofovwe GE, Sadoh AE. (2013). Intestinal helminthiasis in children with chronic neurological disorders in Benin City, Nigeria: intensity and behavioral risk factors. World journal of pediatrics : WJP 9(2):152-7.
41. Luo JJ, Khurana DS, Kothare SV. (2013). Brainstem auditory evoked potentials and middle latency auditory evoked potentials in young children. Journal of clinical neuroscience : official journal of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia 20(3):383-8.
42. Chabot M, Fallon B, Tonmyr L, MacLaurin B, Fluke J, et al. (2013). Exploring alternate specifications to explain agency-level effects in placement decisions regarding aboriginal children: further analysis of the Canadian Incidence Study of Reported Child Abuse and Neglect Part B. Child abuse & neglect 37(1):61-76.
43. Gilchrist F, Morgan AG, Farman M, Rodd HD. (2013). Impact of the Hall technique for preformed metal crown placement on undergraduate paediatric dentistry experience. European journal of dental education : official journal of the Association for Dental Education in Europe 17(1):e10-5.
44. Bornstein MH, Hendricks C. (2013). Screening for developmental disabilities in developing countries. Social science & medicine (1982) 97:307-15.
45. Schmeer KK. (2013). Family structure and child anemia in Mexico. Social science & medicine (1982) 95:16-23.
46. KjA¸bli J, Hukkelberg S, Ogden T. (2013). A randomized trial of group parent training: reducing child conduct problems in real-world settings. Behaviour research and therapy 51(3):113-21.
47. Thupayagale-Tshweneagae G, Mokomane Z. (2013). Needs of South African adolescents orphaned by AIDS: evidence from photography and photo-elicitation. International nursing review 60(1):88-95.
48. LA¤ngler A, Boeker R, Kameda G, Seifert G, EdelhA¤user F, et al. (2013). Attitudes and beliefs of paediatric oncologists regarding complementary and alternative therapies. Complementary therapies in medicine 21 Suppl 1:S10-9.
49. Tsai FJ, Liu ST, Lee CM, Lee WT, Fan PC, et al. (2013). ADHD-related symptoms, emotional/behavioral problems, and physical conditions in Taiwanese children with epilepsy. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association = Taiwan yi zhi 112(7):396-405.
50. De Brun A, McCarthy M, McKenzie K, McGloin A. (2013). " Fat is your fault". Gatekeepers to health, attributions of responsibility and the portrayal of gender in the Irish media representation of obesity. Appetite 62:17-26.