Home > Database > Index
1. Souchay C, Wojcik DZ, Williams HL, Crathern S, Clarke P, et al. (2013). Recollection in adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Cortex; a journal devoted to the study of the nervous system and behavior 49(6):1598-609.
2. Barker ED. (2013). The duration and timing of maternal depression as a moderator of the relationship between dependent interpersonal stress, contextual risk and early child dysregulation. Psychological medicine 43(8):1587-96.
3. Herbert LJ, Dahlquist LM, Bollinger ME. (2013). Maternal intolerance of uncertainty, anxiety, and adherence with food challenge referrals. Journal of health psychology 18(9):1209-19.
4. Gallagher S, Whiteley J. (2013). The association between stress and physical health in parents caring for children with intellectual disabilities is moderated by children''s challenging behaviours. Journal of health psychology 18(9):1220-31.
5. Ellis JG, Thomson A, Gregory AM, Sterr A. (2013). Biased processing of sleep-related stimuli in children of parents with insomnia. Behavioral sleep medicine 11(2):108-19.
6. Reinehr T, Wiegand S, Siegfried W, Keller KM, Widhalm K, et al. (2013). Comorbidities in overweight children and adolescents: do we treat them effectively? International journal of obesity (2005) 37(4):493-9.
7. Hsieh YL, Lo JL. (2013). Occupational experiences and subjective well-being of mothers of children with ASD in Taiwan. Occupational therapy international 20(1):45-53.
8. Sandell C, Kjellberg A, Taylor RR. (2013). Participating in diagnostic experience: adults with neuropsychiatric disorders. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):136-42.
9. de Ruiter MA, van Mourik R, Schouten-van Meeteren AY, Grootenhuis MA, Oosterlaan J, et al. (2013). Neurocognitive consequences of a paediatric brain tumour and its treatment: a meta-analysis. Developmental medicine and child neurology 55(5):408-17.
10. Hayden C, Bowler JO, Chambers S, Freeman R, Humphris G, et al. (2013). Obesity and dental caries in children: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Community dentistry and oral epidemiology 41(4):289-308.
11. Taylor MJ, Charman T, Robinson EB, Plomin R, HappA© F, et al. (2013). Developmental associations between traits of autism spectrum disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a genetically informative, longitudinal twin study. Psychological medicine 43(8):1735-46.
12. Whittingham K, Wee D, Sanders MR, Boyd R. (2013). Sorrow, coping and resiliency: parents of children with cerebral palsy share their experiences. Disability and rehabilitation 35(17):1447-52.
13. Shyama M, Honkala S, Al-Mutawa SA, Honkala E. (2013). Oral health-related quality of life among parents and teachers of disabled schoolchildren in Kuwait. Medical principles and practice : international journal of the Kuwait University, Health Science Centre 22(3):285-90.
14. Robinson M, Whitehouse AJ, Zubrick SR, Pennell CE, Jacoby P, et al. (2013). Delivery at 37A weeks'' gestation is associated with a higher risk for child behavioural problems. The Australian & New Zealand journal of obstetrics & gynaecology 53(2):143-51.
15. Carletti C, Macaluso A, Pani P, Caroli M, Giacchi M, et al. (2013). Diet and physical activity in pre-school children: a pilot project for surveillance in three regions of Italy. Public health nutrition 16(4):616-24.
16. Hermoso LAłpez F, Barrio Castellanos R, Garcia Cuartero B, GAłmez Gila A, GonzAˇlez Casado I, et al. (2013). [Treatment of the child and adolescent with type 1 diabetes: special paediatric diabetes units]. Anales de pediatrÃa (Barcelona, Spain : 2003) 78(5):335.e1-4.
17. Feeley N, Waitzer E, Sherrard K, Boisvert L, Zelkowitz P, et al. (2013). Fathers'' perceptions of the barriers and facilitators to their involvement with their newborn hospitalised in the neonatal intensive care unit. Journal of clinical nursing 22(3-4):521-30.
18. Boman A, Povlsen L, Dahlborg-Lyckhage E, Hanas R, Borup I, et al. (2013). Fathers'' encounter of support from paediatric diabetes teams; the tension between general recommendations and personal experience. Health & social care in the community 21(3):263-70.
19. McDonald JL, Milne S, Knight J, Webster V. (2013). Developmental and behavioural characteristics of children enrolled in a child protection pre-school. Journal of paediatrics and child health 49(2):E142-6.
20. Pineda JA, Leonard JR, Mazotas IG, Noetzel M, Limbrick DD, et al. (2013). Effect of implementation of a paediatric neurocritical care programme on outcomes after severe traumatic brain injury: a retrospective cohort study. Lancet neurology 12(1):45-52.
21. Nogueira H, FerrAŁo M, Gama A, MourAŁo I, Rosado Marques V, et al. (2013). Perceptions of neighborhood environments and childhood obesity: evidence of harmful gender inequities among Portuguese children. Health & place 19:69-73.
22. Lachal J, Orri M, Speranza M, Falissard B, Lefevre H, et al. (2013). Qualitative studies among obese children and adolescents: a systematic review of the literature. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 14(5):351-68.
23. Hunter C, Maciver D, Howden S, Forsyth K, Adamson A, et al. (2013). Identification of a common language describing paediatric physiotherapy practice for children with additional support needs, to support communication with those outside the physiotherapy profession. Physiotherapy 99(1):84-91.
24. Wan MW, Green J, Elsabbagh M, Johnson M, Charman T, et al. (2013). Quality of interaction between at-risk infants and caregiver at 12-15 months is associated with 3-year autism outcome. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(7):763-71.
25. Yim SV, Kim SK, Park HJ, Jeon HS, Jo BC, et al. (2013). Assessment of the correlation between TIMP4 SNPs and schizophrenia and autism spectrum disorders. Molecular medicine reports 7(2):489-94.