1. Glazemakers I, Deboutte D. (2013). Modifying the ''Positive Parenting Program'' for parents with intellectual disabilities. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(7):616-26.
2. Clavenna A, Cartabia M, Sequi M, Costantino MA, Bortolotti A, et al. (2013). Burden of psychiatric disorders in the pediatric population. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 23(2):98-106.
3. Alimovic S. (2013). Emotional and behavioural problems in children with visual impairment, intellectual and multiple disabilities. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(2):153-60.
4. Schneider K, Pauly KD, Gossen A, Mevissen L, Michel TM, et al. (2013). Neural correlates of moral reasoning in autism spectrum disorder. Social cognitive and affective neuroscience 8(6):702-10.
5. Kirk SF, Kuhle S, Ohinmaa A, Veugelers PJ. (2013). Health behaviours and health-care utilization in Canadian schoolchildren. Public health nutrition 16(2):358-64.
6. Taal MN, Rietman AB, Meulen SV, Schipper M, Dejonckere PH, et al. (2013). Children with specific language impairment show difficulties in sensory modulation. Logopedics, phoniatrics, vocology 38(2):70-8.
7. Haugstvedt KT, Graff-Iversen S, Bukholm IR, Haugli L, Hallberg U, et al. (2013). Processes of enhanced self-understanding during a counselling programme for parents of children with disabilities. Scandinavian journal of caring sciences 27(1):108-16.
8. Houlihan D, Sharek D, Higgins A. (2013). Supporting children whose parent has a mental health problem: an assessment of the education, knowledge, confidence and practices of registered psychiatric nurses in Ireland. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(4):287-95.
9. Otto F. (2013). [Effects of inpatient preventive and rehabilitative measures for mothers and their children - a controlled comparison trial]. Die Rehabilitation 52(2):86-95.
10. King G, Curran CJ, McPherson A. (2013). A four-part ecological model of community-focused therapeutic recreation and life skills services for children and youth with disabilities. Child: care, health and development 39(3):325-36.
11. Porritt JM, Rodd HD, Baker SR. (2013). Parental quality-of-life impacts following children''s dento-alveolar trauma. Dental traumatology : official publication of International Association for Dental Traumatology 29(2):92-8.
12. Mak-Fan KM, Morris D, Vidal J, Anagnostou E, Roberts W, et al. (2013). White matter and development in children with an autism spectrum disorder. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(5):541-57.
13. Barbaro J, Dissanayake C. (2013). Early markers of autism spectrum disorders in infants and toddlers prospectively identified in the Social Attention and Communication Study. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(1):64-86.
14. Wake M, Campbell MW, Turner M, Price A, Sabin MA, et al. (2013). How training affects Australian paediatricians'' management of obesity. Archives of disease in childhood 98(1):3-8.
15. Miller AR, MA¢sse LC, Shen J, Schiariti V, Roxborough L, et al. (2013). Diagnostic status, functional status and complexity among Canadian children with neurodevelopmental disorders and disabilities: a population-based study. Disability and rehabilitation 35(6):468-78.
16. Tume L, Carter B, Latten L. (2013). A UK and Irish survey of enteral nutrition practices in paediatric intensive care units. The British journal of nutrition 109(7):1304-22.
17. Rees L, Jones H. (2013). Nutritional management and growth in children with chronic kidney disease. Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany) 28(4):527-36.
18. Lindsay S, Edwards A. (2013). A systematic review of disability awareness interventions for children and youth. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):623-46.
19. Gupta V, Prescott H. (2013). "That must be so hard"--examining the impact of children''s palliative care services on the psychological well-being of parents. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(1):91-9.
20. BA¶rnhorst C, Huybrechts I, Ahrens W, Eiben G, Michels N, et al. (2013). Prevalence and determinants of misreporting among European children in proxy-reported 24 h dietary recalls. The British journal of nutrition 109(7):1257-65.
21. McLoone JK, Wakefield CE, Yoong SL, Cohn RJ. (2013). Parental sleep experiences on the pediatric oncology ward. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 21(2):557-64.
22. Kaufman JA, Zeng W, Wang L, Zhang Y. (2013). Community-based mental health counseling for children orphaned by AIDS in China. AIDS care 25(4):430-7.
23. StA¥hl Y, Granlund M, Simeonsson R, Andersson GA¤re B, EnskA¤r K, et al. (2013). Psychosocial health information in free text notes of Swedish children''s health records. Scandinavian journal of caring sciences 27(3):616-23.
24. Gan SM, Tung LC, Yeh CY, Wang CH. (2013). ICF-CY based assessment tool for children with autism. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):678-85.
25. McConkey R, Samadi SA. (2013). The impact of mutual support on Iranian parents of children with an autism spectrum disorder: a longitudinal study. Disability and rehabilitation 35(9):775-84.