1. Wake M, Campbell MW, Turner M, Price A, Sabin MA, et al. (2013). How training affects Australian paediatricians'' management of obesity. Archives of disease in childhood 98(1):3-8.
2. Miller AR, MA¢sse LC, Shen J, Schiariti V, Roxborough L, et al. (2013). Diagnostic status, functional status and complexity among Canadian children with neurodevelopmental disorders and disabilities: a population-based study. Disability and rehabilitation 35(6):468-78.
3. Tume L, Carter B, Latten L. (2013). A UK and Irish survey of enteral nutrition practices in paediatric intensive care units. The British journal of nutrition 109(7):1304-22.
4. Rees L, Jones H. (2013). Nutritional management and growth in children with chronic kidney disease. Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany) 28(4):527-36.
5. Lindsay S, Edwards A. (2013). A systematic review of disability awareness interventions for children and youth. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):623-46.
6. Gupta V, Prescott H. (2013). "That must be so hard"--examining the impact of children''s palliative care services on the psychological well-being of parents. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(1):91-9.
7. BA¶rnhorst C, Huybrechts I, Ahrens W, Eiben G, Michels N, et al. (2013). Prevalence and determinants of misreporting among European children in proxy-reported 24 h dietary recalls. The British journal of nutrition 109(7):1257-65.
8. McLoone JK, Wakefield CE, Yoong SL, Cohn RJ. (2013). Parental sleep experiences on the pediatric oncology ward. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 21(2):557-64.
9. Kaufman JA, Zeng W, Wang L, Zhang Y. (2013). Community-based mental health counseling for children orphaned by AIDS in China. AIDS care 25(4):430-7.
10. StA¥hl Y, Granlund M, Simeonsson R, Andersson GA¤re B, EnskA¤r K, et al. (2013). Psychosocial health information in free text notes of Swedish children''s health records. Scandinavian journal of caring sciences 27(3):616-23.
11. Gan SM, Tung LC, Yeh CY, Wang CH. (2013). ICF-CY based assessment tool for children with autism. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):678-85.
12. McConkey R, Samadi SA. (2013). The impact of mutual support on Iranian parents of children with an autism spectrum disorder: a longitudinal study. Disability and rehabilitation 35(9):775-84.
13. Baines T, Wittkowski A, Wieck A. (2013). Illness perceptions in mothers with postpartum depression. Midwifery 29(7):779-86.
14. Abbott M, Bernard P, Forge J. (2013). Communicating a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder - a qualitative study of parents'' experiences. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(3):370-82.
15. Tomita H, Haneda N, Higaki T, Kataoka K. (2013). Successful introduction of interventional catheterisation and other paediatric cardiology services in a developing country. Cardiology in the young 23(3):405-8.
16. So P, Greaves-Lord K, van der Ende J, Verhulst FC, Rescorla L, et al. (2013). Using the Child Behavior Checklist and the Teacher''s Report Form for identification of children with autism spectrum disorders. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(5):595-607.
17. Gallese V, Rochat MJ, Berchio C. (2013). The mirror mechanism and its potential role in autism spectrum disorder. Developmental medicine and child neurology 55(1):15-22.
18. Aktar E, MajdandA¾iA‡ M, de Vente W, BA¶gels SM. (2013). The interplay between expressed parental anxiety and infant behavioural inhibition predicts infant avoidance in a social referencing paradigm. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(2):144-56.
19. Farinelli Allen L, Babin EA. (2013). Associations between caregiving, social support, and well-being among parents of children with childhood apraxia of speech. Health communication 28(6):568-76.
20. Garcia-Amador M, de la Serna E, Vila M, Romero S, Valenti M, et al. (2013). Parents with bipolar disorder: are disease characteristics good predictors of psychopathology in offspring? European psychiatry : the journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 28(4):240-6.
21. Isaksen J, Bryn V, Diseth TH, Heiberg A, SchjA¸lberg S, et al. (2013). Children with autism spectrum disorders - the importance of medical investigations. European journal of paediatric neurology : EJPN : official journal of the European Paediatric Neurology Society 17(1):68-76.
22. Senju A. (2013). Atypical development of spontaneous social cognition in autism spectrum disorders. Brain & development 35(2):96-101.
23. Cordier R, Munro N, Wilkes-Gillan S, Docking K. (2013). The pragmatic language abilities of children with ADHD following a play-based intervention involving peer-to-peer interactions. International journal of speech-language pathology 15(4):416-28.
24. A–hrvall AM, Krumlinde-Sundholm L, Eliasson AC. (2013). Exploration of the relationship between the Manual Ability Classification System and hand-function measures of capacity and performance. Disability and rehabilitation 35(11):913-8.
25. da Silva MM, Schoen-Ferreira TH, DiA³genes MS, Carvalho AC. (2013). Behaviour problems in adolescents with cardiac disease: an exploratory study in a paediatric cardiology outpatient clinic. Cardiology in the young 23(3):368-76.