1. Bhatia SK, Collard MM. (2012
). [Access to primary dental care for cleft lip and palate patients in South Wales.]. British Dental Journal 212(5):E10.
2. Kim JK, Lee JH, Lee SH, Hong SC, et al. (2012
). [Effects of sleep-disordered breathing on physical traits, school performance, and behavior of Korean elementary school students in the upper grade levels.]. Annals of Otology, Rhinology and Laryngology 121(5):348-54.
3. Geretsegger M, Holck U, Gold C. (2012
). [Randomised controlled trial of improvisational music therapy's effectiveness for children with autism spectrum disorders (TIME-A): study protocol.]. BMC Pediatrics 12:2.
4. Pepin G, Stagnitti K. (2012
). [Come play with me: an argument to link autism spectrum disorders and anorexia nervosa through early childhood pretend play.]. Brunner-Mazel Eating Disorders Monograph Series 20(3):254-9.
5. McElvaney R, Greene S, Hogan D. (2012
). [Containing the secret of child sexual abuse.]. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 27(6):1155-75.
6. Baverstock A, Finlay F. (2012
). [Faith healing in paediatrics: what do we know about its relevance to clinical practice?.]. Child: Care, Health and Development 38(3):316-20.
7. Collings S, Llewellyn G. (2012
). [Children of parents with intellectual disability: facing poor outcomes or faring okay?.]. Journal of Intellectual and Developmental Disability 37(1):65-82.
8. Sivertsen B, Posserud MB, Gillberg C, Lundervold AJ, et al. (2012
). [Sleep problems in children with autism spectrum problems: a longitudinal population-based study.]. Autism 16(2):139-50.
9. Veness C, Prior M, Bavin E, Eadie P, et al. (2012
). [Early indicators of autism spectrum disorders at 12 and 24 months of age: a prospective, longitudinal comparative study.]. Autism 16(2):163-77.
10. Ozsivadjian A, Knott F, Magiati I. (2012
). [Parent and child perspectives on the nature of anxiety in children and young people with autism spectrum disorders: a focus group study.]. Autism 16(2):107-21.
11. Riby DM, Whittle L, Doherty-Sneddon G. (2012
). [Physiological reactivity to faces via live and video-mediated communication in typical and atypical development.]. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology: Official Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society 34(4):385-95.
12. Pakenham KI, Cox S. (2012
). [The nature of caregiving in children of a parent with multiple sclerosis from multiple sources and the associations between caregiving activities and youth adjustment overtime.]. Psychology and Health 27(3):324-46.
13. Emck C, Bosscher RJ, van Wieringen PC, Doreleijers T, et al. (2012
). [Psychiatric symptoms in children with gross motor problems.]. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly 29(2):161-78.
14. Nesbitt RC, Mackey S, Kuper H, Muhit M, et al. (2012
). [Predictors of referral uptake in children with disabilities in Bangladesh--exploring barriers as a first step to improving referral provision.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(13):1089-95.
15. Williams KE, Berthelsen D, Nicholson JM, Walker S, et al. (2012
). [The effectiveness of a short-term group music therapy intervention for parents who have a child with a disability.]. Journal of Music Therapy 49(1):23-44.
16. Peterson CC, Wellman HM, Slaughter V. (2012
). [The mind behind the message: advancing theory-of-mind scales for typically developing children, and those with deafness, autism, or Asperger syndrome.]. Child Development 83(2):469-85.
17. Viding E, Fontaine NM, McCrory EJ. (2012
). [Antisocial behaviour in children with and without callous-unemotional traits.]. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine 105(5):195-200.