Home > Database > Index
1. Polic B, Mestrovic J, Markic J, Mestrovic M, Capkun V, et al. (2013). Long-term quality of life of patients treated in paediatric intensive care unit. European journal of pediatrics 172(1):85-90.
2. Stasiak K, Parkin A, Seymour F, Lambie I, Crengle S, et al. (2013). Measuring outcome in child and adolescent mental health services: consumers'' views of measures. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(4):519-35.
3. Cavalcante Mdo S, Kerr LR, Brignol SM, Silva Dde O, Dourado I, et al. (2013). Sociodemographic factors and health in a population of children living in families infected with HIV in Fortaleza and Salvador, Brazil. AIDS care 25(5):550-8.
4. Ryan K, Smith L, Alexander J. (2013). When baby''s chronic illness and disability interfere with breastfeeding: women''s emotional adjustment. Midwifery 29(7):794-800.
5. Scheeren AM, de Rosnay M, Koot HM, Begeer S. (2013). Rethinking theory of mind in high-functioning autism spectrum disorder. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(6):628-35.
6. Layte R, McCrory C. (2013). Paediatric chronic illness and educational failure: the role of emotional and behavioural problems. Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology 48(8):1307-16.
7. Potasz C, De Varela MJ, De Carvalho LC, Do Prado LF, Do Prado GF, et al. (2013). Effect of play activities on hospitalized children''s stress: a randomized clinical trial. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(1):71-9.
8. McMeekin S, Jansen E, Mallan K, Nicholson J, Magarey A, et al. (2013). Associations between infant temperament and early feeding practices. A cross-sectional study of Australian mother-infant dyads from the NOURISH randomised controlled trial. Appetite 60(1):239-45.
9. Wurr K, McKenzie M. (2013). Managing referrals of ''people you know'': views of child and adolescent mental health professionals. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(4):574-82.
10. Yew SG, O''Kearney R. (2013). Emotional and behavioural outcomes later in childhood and adolescence for children with specific language impairments: meta-analyses of controlled prospective studies. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(5):516-24.
11. Germanakis I, Petridou ET, Varlamis G, Matsoukis IL, Papadopoulou-Legbelou K, et al. (2013). Skills of primary healthcare physicians in paediatric cardiac auscultation. Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992) 102(2):e74-8.
12. McCusker CG, Armstrong MP, Mullen M, Doherty NN, Casey FA, et al. (2013). A sibling-controlled, prospective study of outcomes at home and school in children with severe congenital heart disease. Cardiology in the young 23(4):507-16.
13. Herzog D, Landolt MA, Buehr P, Heyland K, Rogler D, et al. (2013). Low prevalence of behavioural and emotional problems among Swiss paediatric patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Archives of disease in childhood 98(1):16-9.
14. EspAn RAos MI, PA©rez Flores D, SAˇnchez RuAz JF, SalmerAłn MartAnez D. (2013). [Prevalence of childhood obesity in the Murcia Region; an assessment of different references for body mass index]. Anales de pediatrÃa (Barcelona, Spain : 2003) 78(6):374-81.
15. Ezpeleta L, de la Osa N, Granero R, Penelo E, DomA¨nech JM, et al. (2013). Inventory of callous-unemotional traits in a community sample of preschoolers. Journal of clinical child and adolescent psychology : the official journal for the Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, American Psychological Association, Division 53 42(1):91-105.
16. Souchay C, Wojcik DZ, Williams HL, Crathern S, Clarke P, et al. (2013). Recollection in adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Cortex; a journal devoted to the study of the nervous system and behavior 49(6):1598-609.
17. Barker ED. (2013). The duration and timing of maternal depression as a moderator of the relationship between dependent interpersonal stress, contextual risk and early child dysregulation. Psychological medicine 43(8):1587-96.
18. Herbert LJ, Dahlquist LM, Bollinger ME. (2013). Maternal intolerance of uncertainty, anxiety, and adherence with food challenge referrals. Journal of health psychology 18(9):1209-19.
19. Gallagher S, Whiteley J. (2013). The association between stress and physical health in parents caring for children with intellectual disabilities is moderated by children''s challenging behaviours. Journal of health psychology 18(9):1220-31.
20. Ellis JG, Thomson A, Gregory AM, Sterr A. (2013). Biased processing of sleep-related stimuli in children of parents with insomnia. Behavioral sleep medicine 11(2):108-19.
21. Reinehr T, Wiegand S, Siegfried W, Keller KM, Widhalm K, et al. (2013). Comorbidities in overweight children and adolescents: do we treat them effectively? International journal of obesity (2005) 37(4):493-9.
22. Hsieh YL, Lo JL. (2013). Occupational experiences and subjective well-being of mothers of children with ASD in Taiwan. Occupational therapy international 20(1):45-53.
23. Sandell C, Kjellberg A, Taylor RR. (2013). Participating in diagnostic experience: adults with neuropsychiatric disorders. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):136-42.
24. de Ruiter MA, van Mourik R, Schouten-van Meeteren AY, Grootenhuis MA, Oosterlaan J, et al. (2013). Neurocognitive consequences of a paediatric brain tumour and its treatment: a meta-analysis. Developmental medicine and child neurology 55(5):408-17.
25. Hayden C, Bowler JO, Chambers S, Freeman R, Humphris G, et al. (2013). Obesity and dental caries in children: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Community dentistry and oral epidemiology 41(4):289-308.