1. Yim SV, Kim SK, Park HJ, Jeon HS, Jo BC, et al. (2013). Assessment of the correlation between TIMP4 SNPs and schizophrenia and autism spectrum disorders. Molecular medicine reports 7(2):489-94.
2. Blissett J, Bennett C. (2013). Cultural differences in parental feeding practices and children''s eating behaviours and their relationships with child BMI: a comparison of Black Afro-Caribbean, White British and White German samples. European journal of clinical nutrition 67(2):180-4.
3. Neuderth S, Lukasczik M, Musekamp G, Gerlich C, Saupe-Heide M, et al. (2013). [Development of methods and instruments for external quality assurance in inpatient parent-child rehabilitation and prevention]. Die Rehabilitation 52(1):10-9.
4. Nylander L, Holmqvist M, Gustafson L, Gillberg C. (2013). Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in adult psychiatry. A 20-year register study. Nordic journal of psychiatry 67(5):344-50.
5. Hilderson D, Eyckmans L, Van der Elst K, Westhovens R, Wouters C, et al. (2013). Transfer from paediatric rheumatology to the adult rheumatology setting: experiences and expectations of young adults with juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Clinical rheumatology 32(5):575-83.
6. Cimino S, Cerniglia L, Paciello M, Sinesi S. (2013). A six-year prospective study on children of mothers with eating disorders: the role of paternal psychological profiles. European eating disorders review : the journal of the Eating Disorders Association 21(3):238-46.
7. May FS, McLean LA, Anderson A, Hudson A, Cameron C, et al. (2013). Father participation with mothers in the Signposts program: an initial investigation. Journal of intellectual & developmental disability 38(1):39-47.
8. Koutra K, Chatzi L, Bagkeris M, Vassilaki M, Bitsios P, et al. (2013). Antenatal and postnatal maternal mental health as determinants of infant neurodevelopment at 18A months of age in a mother-child cohort (Rhea Study) in Crete, Greece. Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology 48(8):1335-45.
9. Boyden P, Muniz M, Laxton-Kane M. (2013). Listening to the views of children with learning disabilities: an evaluation of a learning disability CAMHS service. Journal of intellectual disabilities : JOID 17(1):51-63.
10. Daigneault I, Dion J, HAİbert M, McDuff P, Collin-VAİzina D, et al. (2013). Psychometric properties of the child and youth resilience measure (CYRM-28) among samples of French Canadian youth. Child abuse & neglect 37(2-3):160-71.