1. Senju A. (2013). Atypical development of spontaneous social cognition in autism spectrum disorders. Brain & development 35(2):96-101.
2. Cordier R, Munro N, Wilkes-Gillan S, Docking K. (2013). The pragmatic language abilities of children with ADHD following a play-based intervention involving peer-to-peer interactions. International journal of speech-language pathology 15(4):416-28.
3. A–hrvall AM, Krumlinde-Sundholm L, Eliasson AC. (2013). Exploration of the relationship between the Manual Ability Classification System and hand-function measures of capacity and performance. Disability and rehabilitation 35(11):913-8.
4. da Silva MM, Schoen-Ferreira TH, DiA³genes MS, Carvalho AC. (2013). Behaviour problems in adolescents with cardiac disease: an exploratory study in a paediatric cardiology outpatient clinic. Cardiology in the young 23(3):368-76.
5. Jud A, Landolt MA, Tatalias A, Lach LM, Lips U, et al. (2013). Health-related quality of life in the aftermath of child maltreatment: follow-up study of a hospital sample. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(6):1361-9.
6. Proctor SN, Azar ST. (2013). The effect of parental intellectual disability status on child protection service worker decision making. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(12):1104-16.
7. Richman DM, Barnard-Brak L, Bosch A, Thompson S, Grubb L, et al. (2013). Predictors of self-injurious behaviour exhibited by individuals with autism spectrum disorder. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(5):429-39.
8. Boelmans K, Kaufmann J, Schmelzer S, Vielhaber S, Kornhuber M, et al. (2013). Hirayama disease is a pure spinal motor neuron disorder--a combined DTI and transcranial magnetic stimulation study. Journal of neurology 260(2):540-8.
9. Moore DR, Rosen S, Bamiou DE, Campbell NG, Sirimanna T, et al. (2013). Evolving concepts of developmental auditory processing disorder (APD): a British Society of Audiology APD special interest group ''white paper''. International journal of audiology 52(1):3-13.
10. Kothari R, Solmi F, Treasure J, Micali N. (2013). The neuropsychological profile of children at high risk of developing an eating disorder. Psychological medicine 43(7):1543-54.