1. Turygin N, Matson JL, Beighley J, Adams H. (2013). The effect of DSM-5 criteria on the developmental quotient in toddlers diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. Developmental neurorehabilitation 16(1):38-43.
2. Sweeney S, Davenport F, Grace K. (2013). Combining insights from quantile and ordinal regression: child malnutrition in Guatemala. Economics and human biology 11(2):164-77.
3. Byers ES, Nichols S, Voyer SD, Reilly G. (2013). Sexual well-being of a community sample of high-functioning adults on the autism spectrum who have been in a romantic relationship. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(4):418-33.
4. Polic B, Mestrovic J, Markic J, Mestrovic M, Capkun V, et al. (2013). Long-term quality of life of patients treated in paediatric intensive care unit. European journal of pediatrics 172(1):85-90.
5. Stasiak K, Parkin A, Seymour F, Lambie I, Crengle S, et al. (2013). Measuring outcome in child and adolescent mental health services: consumers'' views of measures. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(4):519-35.
6. Cavalcante Mdo S, Kerr LR, Brignol SM, Silva Dde O, Dourado I, et al. (2013). Sociodemographic factors and health in a population of children living in families infected with HIV in Fortaleza and Salvador, Brazil. AIDS care 25(5):550-8.
7. Ryan K, Smith L, Alexander J. (2013). When baby''s chronic illness and disability interfere with breastfeeding: women''s emotional adjustment. Midwifery 29(7):794-800.
8. Scheeren AM, de Rosnay M, Koot HM, Begeer S. (2013). Rethinking theory of mind in high-functioning autism spectrum disorder. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(6):628-35.
9. Layte R, McCrory C. (2013). Paediatric chronic illness and educational failure: the role of emotional and behavioural problems. Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology 48(8):1307-16.
10. Potasz C, De Varela MJ, De Carvalho LC, Do Prado LF, Do Prado GF, et al. (2013). Effect of play activities on hospitalized children''s stress: a randomized clinical trial. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(1):71-9.