Home > Database > Index
1. Parellada M, Boada L, Moreno C, Llorente C, Romo J, et al. (2013). Specialty Care Programme for autism spectrum disorders in an urban population: A case-management model for health care delivery in an ASD population. European psychiatry : the journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 28(2):102-9.
2. Nguyen C, CA´tA© J, Lebel D, Caron E, Genest C, et al. (2013). The AMA‰LIE project: failure mode, effects and criticality analysis: a model to evaluate the nurse medication administration process on the floor. Journal of evaluation in clinical practice 19(1):192-9.
3. Springer A, Kidger E, Krois W, Fengler D, Reck CA, et al. (2013). Decision making among different treatment options for neurologically impaired boys with undescended testis: a multinational pediatric survey. Journal of pediatric urology 9(1):42-5.
4. Felce D, Kerr M. (2013). Investigating low adaptive behaviour and presence of the triad of impairments characteristic of autistic spectrum disorder as indicators of risk for challenging behaviour among adults with intellectual disabilities. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(2):128-38.
5. Kiefte-de Jong JC, de Vries JH, Escher JC, Jaddoe VW, Hofman A, et al. (2013). Role of dietary patterns, sedentary behaviour and overweight on the longitudinal development of childhood constipation: the Generation R study. Maternal & child nutrition 9(4):511-23.
6. Samadi SA, McConkey R, Kelly G. (2013). Enhancing parental well-being and coping through a family-centred short course for Iranian parents of children with an autism spectrum disorder. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(1):27-43.
7. Ota T, Iida J, Sawada M, Suehiro Y, Kishimoto N, et al. (2013). Comparison of pervasive developmental disorder and schizophrenia by the Japanese version of the National Adult Reading Test. International journal of psychiatry in clinical practice 17(1):10-5.
8. Ginieri-Coccossis M, Rotsika V, Skevington S, Papaevangelou S, Malliori M, et al. (2013). Quality of life in newly diagnosed children with specific learning disabilities (SpLD) and differences from typically developing children: a study of child and parent reports. Child: care, health and development 39(4):581-91.
9. Ammann P, Kolb A, Lussi A, Seemann R. (2013). Influence of rubber dam on objective and subjective parameters of stress during dental treatment of children and adolescents - a randomized controlled clinical pilot study. International journal of paediatric dentistry / the British Paedodontic Society [and] the International Association of Dentistry for Children 23(2):110-5.
10. Kaikkonen JE, MikkilA¤ V, Magnussen CG, Juonala M, Viikari JS, et al. (2013). Does childhood nutrition influence adult cardiovascular disease risk?--insights from the Young Finns Study. Annals of medicine 45(2):120-8.