1. Ezpeleta L, de la Osa N, Granero R, Penelo E, DomAšnech JM, et al. (2013). Inventory of callous-unemotional traits in a community sample of preschoolers. Journal of clinical child and adolescent psychology : the official journal for the Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, American Psychological Association, Division 53 42(1):91-105.
2. Souchay C, Wojcik DZ, Williams HL, Crathern S, Clarke P, et al. (2013). Recollection in adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Cortex; a journal devoted to the study of the nervous system and behavior 49(6):1598-609.
3. Barker ED. (2013). The duration and timing of maternal depression as a moderator of the relationship between dependent interpersonal stress, contextual risk and early child dysregulation. Psychological medicine 43(8):1587-96.
4. Herbert LJ, Dahlquist LM, Bollinger ME. (2013). Maternal intolerance of uncertainty, anxiety, and adherence with food challenge referrals. Journal of health psychology 18(9):1209-19.
5. Gallagher S, Whiteley J. (2013). The association between stress and physical health in parents caring for children with intellectual disabilities is moderated by children''s challenging behaviours. Journal of health psychology 18(9):1220-31.
6. Ellis JG, Thomson A, Gregory AM, Sterr A. (2013). Biased processing of sleep-related stimuli in children of parents with insomnia. Behavioral sleep medicine 11(2):108-19.
7. Reinehr T, Wiegand S, Siegfried W, Keller KM, Widhalm K, et al. (2013). Comorbidities in overweight children and adolescents: do we treat them effectively? International journal of obesity (2005) 37(4):493-9.
8. Hsieh YL, Lo JL. (2013). Occupational experiences and subjective well-being of mothers of children with ASD in Taiwan. Occupational therapy international 20(1):45-53.
9. Sandell C, Kjellberg A, Taylor RR. (2013). Participating in diagnostic experience: adults with neuropsychiatric disorders. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):136-42.
10. de Ruiter MA, van Mourik R, Schouten-van Meeteren AY, Grootenhuis MA, Oosterlaan J, et al. (2013). Neurocognitive consequences of a paediatric brain tumour and its treatment: a meta-analysis. Developmental medicine and child neurology 55(5):408-17.