1. Polic B, Mestrovic J, Markic J, Mestrovic M, Capkun V, et al. (2013). Long-term quality of life of patients treated in paediatric intensive care unit. European journal of pediatrics 172(1):85-90.
2. Stasiak K, Parkin A, Seymour F, Lambie I, Crengle S, et al. (2013). Measuring outcome in child and adolescent mental health services: consumers'' views of measures. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(4):519-35.
3. Cavalcante Mdo S, Kerr LR, Brignol SM, Silva Dde O, Dourado I, et al. (2013). Sociodemographic factors and health in a population of children living in families infected with HIV in Fortaleza and Salvador, Brazil. AIDS care 25(5):550-8.
4. Ryan K, Smith L, Alexander J. (2013). When baby''s chronic illness and disability interfere with breastfeeding: women''s emotional adjustment. Midwifery 29(7):794-800.
5. Scheeren AM, de Rosnay M, Koot HM, Begeer S. (2013). Rethinking theory of mind in high-functioning autism spectrum disorder. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(6):628-35.
6. Layte R, McCrory C. (2013). Paediatric chronic illness and educational failure: the role of emotional and behavioural problems. Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology 48(8):1307-16.
7. Potasz C, De Varela MJ, De Carvalho LC, Do Prado LF, Do Prado GF, et al. (2013). Effect of play activities on hospitalized children''s stress: a randomized clinical trial. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(1):71-9.
8. McMeekin S, Jansen E, Mallan K, Nicholson J, Magarey A, et al. (2013). Associations between infant temperament and early feeding practices. A cross-sectional study of Australian mother-infant dyads from the NOURISH randomised controlled trial. Appetite 60(1):239-45.
9. Wurr K, McKenzie M. (2013). Managing referrals of ''people you know'': views of child and adolescent mental health professionals. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(4):574-82.
10. Yew SG, O''Kearney R. (2013). Emotional and behavioural outcomes later in childhood and adolescence for children with specific language impairments: meta-analyses of controlled prospective studies. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(5):516-24.