1. Barbaro J, Dissanayake C. (2013). Early markers of autism spectrum disorders in infants and toddlers prospectively identified in the Social Attention and Communication Study. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(1):64-86.
2. Wake M, Campbell MW, Turner M, Price A, Sabin MA, et al. (2013). How training affects Australian paediatricians'' management of obesity. Archives of disease in childhood 98(1):3-8.
3. Miller AR, MA¢sse LC, Shen J, Schiariti V, Roxborough L, et al. (2013). Diagnostic status, functional status and complexity among Canadian children with neurodevelopmental disorders and disabilities: a population-based study. Disability and rehabilitation 35(6):468-78.
4. Tume L, Carter B, Latten L. (2013). A UK and Irish survey of enteral nutrition practices in paediatric intensive care units. The British journal of nutrition 109(7):1304-22.
5. Rees L, Jones H. (2013). Nutritional management and growth in children with chronic kidney disease. Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany) 28(4):527-36.
6. Lindsay S, Edwards A. (2013). A systematic review of disability awareness interventions for children and youth. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):623-46.
7. Gupta V, Prescott H. (2013). "That must be so hard"--examining the impact of children''s palliative care services on the psychological well-being of parents. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(1):91-9.
8. BA¶rnhorst C, Huybrechts I, Ahrens W, Eiben G, Michels N, et al. (2013). Prevalence and determinants of misreporting among European children in proxy-reported 24 h dietary recalls. The British journal of nutrition 109(7):1257-65.
9. McLoone JK, Wakefield CE, Yoong SL, Cohn RJ. (2013). Parental sleep experiences on the pediatric oncology ward. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 21(2):557-64.
10. Kaufman JA, Zeng W, Wang L, Zhang Y. (2013). Community-based mental health counseling for children orphaned by AIDS in China. AIDS care 25(4):430-7.