1. Tomita H, Haneda N, Higaki T, Kataoka K. (2013). Successful introduction of interventional catheterisation and other paediatric cardiology services in a developing country. Cardiology in the young 23(3):405-8.
2. So P, Greaves-Lord K, van der Ende J, Verhulst FC, Rescorla L, et al. (2013). Using the Child Behavior Checklist and the Teacher''s Report Form for identification of children with autism spectrum disorders. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(5):595-607.
3. Gallese V, Rochat MJ, Berchio C. (2013). The mirror mechanism and its potential role in autism spectrum disorder. Developmental medicine and child neurology 55(1):15-22.
4. Aktar E, MajdandA¾iA‡ M, de Vente W, BA¶gels SM. (2013). The interplay between expressed parental anxiety and infant behavioural inhibition predicts infant avoidance in a social referencing paradigm. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(2):144-56.
5. Farinelli Allen L, Babin EA. (2013). Associations between caregiving, social support, and well-being among parents of children with childhood apraxia of speech. Health communication 28(6):568-76.
6. Garcia-Amador M, de la Serna E, Vila M, Romero S, Valenti M, et al. (2013). Parents with bipolar disorder: are disease characteristics good predictors of psychopathology in offspring? European psychiatry : the journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 28(4):240-6.
7. Isaksen J, Bryn V, Diseth TH, Heiberg A, SchjA¸lberg S, et al. (2013). Children with autism spectrum disorders - the importance of medical investigations. European journal of paediatric neurology : EJPN : official journal of the European Paediatric Neurology Society 17(1):68-76.
8. Senju A. (2013). Atypical development of spontaneous social cognition in autism spectrum disorders. Brain & development 35(2):96-101.
9. Cordier R, Munro N, Wilkes-Gillan S, Docking K. (2013). The pragmatic language abilities of children with ADHD following a play-based intervention involving peer-to-peer interactions. International journal of speech-language pathology 15(4):416-28.
10. A–hrvall AM, Krumlinde-Sundholm L, Eliasson AC. (2013). Exploration of the relationship between the Manual Ability Classification System and hand-function measures of capacity and performance. Disability and rehabilitation 35(11):913-8.